Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Villageliu: 1-S2-1-636838 and DrkVigilante: 1-S2-1-546362

Account Name: Villageliu and DrkVigilante
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-636838 and 1-S2-1-546362
    In-Game Name: Groper Biden and Ciro

Your Account Name: Altectech

Summary: I didn't witness a large chunk of the middle of the game as I was killed early on, I was part of the Triad, but Groper Biden was triad and Ciro was MM. Biden said almost nothing all game and always voted with MM, and also always inno'd the MM, even at the end of the game when there were only 4 people left including another triad ally (2). In response to town and the other triad who voted guilty and got the MM lynched, Groper Biden then voted up his only remaining triad ally (2) and got him lynched in what was a triad majority game winning vote in a 3 player situation (2 of the final 3 players were triad). Biden said nothing the entire time, then immediately left the game after getting his triad ally lynched, giving Town the win in a game that was won by Triad.

I put Ciro (DrkVigilante) in here because I strongly believe he was discording/skyping with Groper Biden(Villageliu) due to their voting habits and how they never targeted each other, while also assisting each other in votes. My only thought for why Biden left the game was because he was upset he couldn't get the MM win for his friend (after innoing him with 4 players left)

It's indisputable that Villageliu threw the game. It's up to you to decide if you think Ciro (or even JeremiahS) was participating in discording.
    -Mafia- (304).SC2Replay
    Last edited by altectech; November 22nd, 2020 at 10:23 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Villageliu: 1-S2-1-636838 and DrkVigilante: 1-S2-1-546362

ID Verification :

Villageliu 1-S2-1-636838 Correct
    DrkVigilante 1-S2-1-546362 Correct

(+)
    Mistache 1-S2-1-11825283

Summary :

1) Mistache shows as a new player, and names himself "I RAPE PREGNANT KIDS", then "I SHOOT CUM IN KIDS".

2) Both of the following players were adjacent in the lobby.

Villageliu names himself "Grobber Biden" and rolls the #9 slot as an Interrogator (#2 and #3 are their mates).
    DrkVigilante gets the default name "Ciro" and rolls the #10 slot as a Mass Murderer)

On D2, both of them inno a Doctor that ends up being voted off.
    Nothing that much fishy on D3.
    On D4, the Mayor reveals (2 Triads - 1 MM - 3 Townies).

Villageliu fake a last will saying he didn't execute #7 but #6 (#7 = Surv, #6 WD, both executed on N3).
    He is being put up, and #9 didn't vote to put him up.
    During his defense, he calls out his team mate and #15 (the other jailor) saying "2/15 my guess"
    DrkVigilante answers "yeah I think 2 is probably dh".
    Everyone innoed Villageliu, except his DH team mate.

N4, Villageliu forgets to kidnap. And both MM and DH killed the Mayor #11. (Current gamestate : 2 Triads - 1 MM - 2 Townies)
    Vilageliu push the vote on #2 with the help of the MM and a townie. He guilties alongside with #10. Other townies did inno and made a tie.

#10 and #9 then followed each other on a vote on #14 (a townie).

On D6, Villageliu pm the DH saying "We win if we get 14, MM can't hurt you."
    That's a clear quote saying he is using OGC in my opinion, because Interrogator (himself) could die from MM
    In addition to that 9 would never upvote 10, yet knows he is MM. And the other way around.

#10 (MM) is finally upvoted, open claiming MM, saying 2 is DH.
    Villageliu innoed, without saying anything (and ofc without having put him up), and says "Innocent and 2".
    But #10 got lynched.

And finally on D8 (2 Triads vs 1 Town), here is Villageliu's chat :
    "I will vote up 2" "Vote 2 and I leave" "You get win". DH got lynched and Villageliu left the game. Town won.

Player Offenses :

Mistache : Other (Pedophilia)
    Smurfing (Ban Evasion)

Villageliu : Skyping, Intentional Gamethrowing

DrkVigilante : Skyping

Previous Offenses :

Mistache : None

Villageliu : 3rd time being reported for OGC with DrkVigilante

- Leave Train (On-Hold)
    - Skyping// Cheating x3 WL
    - Intentional GameThrowing x4 WL
    - Leave Train x2 BL
    - Skyping // Cheating x4 BL
    - Skyping//Cheating x4 BL
    - Skyping//Cheating BLx8

DrkVigilante : 3rd time being reported for OGC with Villageliu

- Intentional Game Throwing x2 WL
    - Cheating x4 WL
    - Skyping//Cheating x2 WL
    - Skyping//Cheating x4 WL
    - Skyping//Cheating BLx3

Recommended Action :

Mistache 1-S2-1-11825283 : Permaban

Villageliu 1-S2-1-636838 : BLx8

DrkVigilante 1-S2-1-546362 : BLx6

Additional Notes :

Mistache is very likely to be a smurf. Inappropriate name anyway.
    A bunch of Cheating/OGC/other offenses for DrkVigilante and Villageliu.
    A permaban could also be considered in my opinion.
    Thanks for the report !
    Last edited by Auwt; November 28th, 2020 at 04:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    for all three
    I'm here to argue on behalf of vig and dark and saying a perma ban is insane for these reasons:

1. They weren't working together. Vig didn't kill MM because he knew the MM could show him if there was a vet if he visited the wrong house. It's a strategy: just because you know another killing role doesn't mean you eliminate them instantly.
    2. Vig left the game because the other triad wasn't listening to him. He was giving him orders and the guy ignored them. The other guy was an idiot, hence the reason they knew he was triad by day 2, he sucked at his role
    3. I find it hilarious that you are holding bans from 3 years ago against players now. There are traffic courts that aren't that severe. This is a dying population for a dying game. It takes 20 minutes to get a lobby for mafia now, you really are going to continue to ban players that are willing to try to keep this game alive?

There is no reason this should be a perma ban. If you want a 2 month ban for throwing a crappy teammate under the bus that didn't know how to play his role, fine, I guess, but they shouldn't be perma baned.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Game will carry on as it always has, just minus these 2 serial rule breakers.

Appeals are also for those involved directly, not their friends.
    I didn't say I was appealing the decision, I said I was arguing on their behalf. If you need help with literacy, Hooked on Phonics is currently doing a late Black Friday sale....

7. ISO #7