Your Account Name: yodaddy
    Summary:

Skip to Day #5 please.

Things to know:
    #2 Jailor (Converted Cultist)
    #8 Amnesiac (Remembered Vigilante)
    #10 Bodyguard (Converted Cultist)
    #15 Survivor

Vigilante is out of shots so it is a 2v2 if survivor wants to side with town, which in this case he did. #2 (Handler) decides to vote his Cultist teammate up FIRST. Lynches his own Cultist teammate for no reason and says "gg". Survivor and Vigilante lynch Handler the next day with town winning.

Cult should've won the game in a 2v2 case, Cult wins tiebreaker and/or could have culted the Vigilante to end the game.

Replay: Handler Gamethrow.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Handler: 1-S2-1-11640700

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-11640700 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

No priors

Player Offenses:

Intentional gamethrowing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Handler is JAILOR in 2. He has 8803 points; he def knows what gamethrowing is.

Game:

N1: 10 is in 2's jail, but gets released.
    D2: 9(MAYOR) and 13(DETECTIVE) are dead. 11 quits. 3(GODFATHER) is hung.
    N2: Can't jail after execution.
    D3: 11(BUS DRIVER) is dead from quitting. Both 11(MASS MURDERER) and 1(VIGILANTE) have hit a BODYGUARD; 12 is dead, but the other BG becomes a CULTIST due to the WITCH DOCTOR save. No lynch
    N3: 2 jails the 7 (WITCH DOCTOR) but lets him out. In any case the Bodyguard turned Cultist is on the loose already.
    D4: 8(SHERIFF) is dead. An Amnesiac remembers they were a VIGILANTE. 14(MAFIOSO) is voted off the island.
    N4: 2 can't jail, so he reads logs. Except the CULT visited him and now he's a cultist.
    D5: 7(WITCH DOCTOR) and 5(MAFIOSO) are dead. Vigilante is out of shots(only had 1). Two cultists, a Vig, and a Survivor remain. 10(CULTIST) is condemned by all three of the other players, including his cult buddy.
    N5: Cult is on a one day cooldown and can't convert. This may have been a miscalculation on the part of 2.
    D6: VIGILANTE joined by SURVIVOR kills 2(CULTIST) and ends the game for a win.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, cult absolutely should've won/

Punishment:

2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; December 27th, 2020 at 12:38 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Handler: 1-S2-1-11640700

Oh god, this game. Definitely a gamethrow on my part, but not an intentional one. I made two pretty big mistakes here. First, I didn't realize cult conversions happened every other night - I had just been converted, and didn't suspect cult presence until that point (WD didn't flip until that morning). Second, I didn't realize vigi only had one shot. So the reasoning went that if I didn't vote up the other cultist, that would've outed both of us, and there'd be a 50/50 chance of vigi taking out whoever went to convert. Figured the odds would be a little better by lynching.

So yeah. Wasn't watching the game settings closely enough, and ended up making a pretty big blunder because of it. It wasn't intentional though—I was trying to maximize my chance of winning, not playing to lose.

I kinda want to appeal on principle—being falsely labelled as an intentional gamethrower doesn't sit right with me—but after reading fred's appeal guidelines, it sounds like a lot of effort for you guys. The punishment is light, and I'm not at all concerned about being punished in the future, so if there's a big backlog of appeals/reports right now, you can go ahead and ignore this one. Otherwise, yeah, I want to appeal it (and acknowledge that if my appeal is found to be frivolous, staff may double my punishment). Either way, thanks for helping keep the game clean!