S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2921
  1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

yh I genuinely thought the guy who got switched still has his action goes through, it's just that they lose the feedback to the guy switching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #2203

the switching action comes last in the OoO, after all
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #2204

Yeahh.. Im done for the day. Really thought I had a nice clean solve for Naz/Renegade and a resolution for Myself/Unknown for the rest of the players.

Helz is just gona go get drunk now.

Remember if Frinckles flips from this Lynch Renegade is 100% scum. I still don't think I am wrong about Unknown but he is just going to repeat what Matt said now so W/e.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #2205

If a BD switches himself into another player getting switched, he will surely get switched instead

But if he got switched, his action got cancelled, meaning he could never get switched

But if he didn't get switched, his action still processed, meaning the switcher visited him and he got switched

But if he got switched, his action got cancelled, meaning he could never get switched

But if he didn't get switched, his action still processed, meaning the switcher visited him and he got switched

???

6. ISO #2206

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Yeahh.. Im done for the day. Really thought I had a nice clean solve for Naz/Renegade and a resolution for Myself/Unknown for the rest of the players.

Helz is just gona go get drunk now.

Remember if Frinckles flips from this Lynch Renegade is 100% scum. I still don't think I am wrong about Unknown but he is just going to repeat what Matt said now so W/e.
    It is my understanding I locked Frinckles last night. If he happens to die, it is possible DM witch redirected me and then who knows who was locked. DM claims to have seen Frinckles visit Naz but that information was publicly available at the time.

7. ISO #2207

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    It is my understanding I locked Frinckles last night. If he happens to die, it is possible DM witch redirected me and then who knows who was locked. DM claims to have seen Frinckles visit Naz but that information was publicly available at the time.
    witch can't redirect you you come before witch in OoO. I asked that in a question stream one night

8. ISO #2208

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If a BD switches himself into another player getting switched, he will surely get switched instead

???
    For the record, I think this is actually just a game-breaking loop Auwt hasn't accounted for. I've always felt actions in the OoO shouldn't affect actions before them so nothing's ambiguous, but that's not the world we live in atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

I kinda like the current EOD so I'm just letting the plurality take its natural course lol

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

I'm only about 30% through the posts Helz has made this game. (finished #1152) I don't think I'm going to make it by EoD.

Mild tinfoil: if DM flips not-DH, I think Martin is a decent candidate for DH. He's admitted to targeting the N1 lock target, and he himself wasn't the target of the N1 night kill unless some TPR is holding back. Bus Driver is a claim a detective wouldn't follow, and he very well could have made the calculated "I would like a bus driver to die; there probably isn't a second one, so my CC won't get CC'd. He's still scummy AF so I may still get believed."
    @Helz , does this motivation seem consistent with what D1 Martin posted?

(keep in mind this theory goes out the window if DM flips DH, in which case the lack of an N1 kill is perfectly explained)

19. ISO #2219

So at the risk of sounding like an overconfident prick I think I have 3 of the triad found depending on DM's flip. I have spent hours digging through Unknown and the majority of what I have found looks subjective but then there is this little gem:

Unknowns post 2009:

Matts post 2015:

Auwts post 2087

So last night Unknown made the valid point that Matt should have received lock down feedback from being witched into Frinckles N1 if Renegade had lockeddown Frinckles. Matt then verified he did not receive any such feedback and then the Host steps in and confirms he would have. This flatly confirms Unknowns initial insinuation that this feedback should have happened. This creates XXXXX situations:

1- Deathworlds lied about being a witch or witching Matt into Frinckles. This should be cleared up upon DM's flip given theres no reason he would lie about one but not the other.
    2- Matt lied about not receiving lockdown feedback
    3- Renegade lied about locking down Frinckles and instead had locked down MartinGG

But instead of following up on this line of thought given after DM's flip it could confirm either Matt or Renegade are lying and pretty certainly scum he goes and does his reads where he scum reads Naz and town reads Renegade. Nowhere in his read on Renegade does he make any mention of this.

You see him today throw a double read on Naz that felt like PROBABLY SCUM but maybe town which feels hedgy like he knows he is setting up for a misslynch and wants to be able to point to 'I did see the potential of this guy being town' after the fact.

I also noticed that his read on Renegade did not appear to be much of a double read. It just pushed 'Probably town' while invalidating the points I made on Renegade pushing CW to DM by saying "He didnt hard push." I find it much more common for scum to soft push which is why 'Pillow pushing' is such a significant scum tell.

It is also of note that the unusual interaction between myself and Unknown came around right as I was hard pushing on Renegade and right after Matt had verified that he did not get locksmith feedback. Unknowns very next post excludes Renegade and includes Naz in a scum list (Post 2021):Then he cuts into building a case on Naz CW Renegade in 2024 while simultaneously discrediting stating a read I did from a 8 hour D1 on Naz represents an inconsistent read flip.

Then as I start to really push harder calling out Renegade to back up his claim that he sees scummy behavior in me Unknown jumps in with both feet in 2039. He doubles down on his DM, Me, Naz and MZ scum list in 2042. From that point on things get odd. Unknowns reasoning makes much less sense than it has for the entire rest of the game. In post 2064 he even takes the time to quote my post 752 As we were talking he said I scum read Naz and I said I remember reading her as an empty slot. He quotes 'just the Naz piece' to pressure me while conveniently leaving out the bit on Frostbyte which says "This might as well be an empty slot." I would expect someone solving to notice this and the obvious implication that I had the two players confused in the read I did days ago or even the fact it was built on a hand full of posts in a very short D1 but instead he pushes it like a hard fact that I have flipped my reads while also suggesting that me honestly giving town reads and successfully identifying scum reflects that I am Triad?

When you put these things together it could easily reflect a pattern that shows Unknown figured out Renegade could be Triad, started pushing CW and then intervened on me pressuring Renegade with unnatural posting and reasoning. Then Unknown posts a hedgy double read on Naz being scum followed by a Town read on Renegade.

I really think a Town Unknown would have jumped on their original insinuation that Matt should have locksmith feedback after Matt confirmed he didn't and the host confirmed he would have. This really looks like Triad Unknown has identified Triad Renegade and is pushing CW after attacking me to get me off Renegade. I see no other reason he would not have at least brought this up in his read on Renegade.
    Thank you for showing how desperate you are to scum-paint me in two different ways.

1.) This was actually clarified to me in two different ways after making this point. The first being that deathworlds action would not have gone through in the event that they become switcher that night (I believe it was MattZed who originally responded to me with this, which made me realize that the point wasn't useful regardlesss).
    2.) Someone said MattZed was witched into Martin, not Frinckles. Even if deathworlds action still went through, it still would have been on someone Renegade didn't target and then this argument would have been invalid regardless.

Kinda weird that you think I'm somehow pushing a 'naz might be town' angle when I've pretty much scum-read them the entire game. One post about them having solid explanation for their night action does not mean I think they are town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #2220

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Looks like someone didn’t read Baker’s flip.
    Where's the 2nd citizen?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

21. ISO #2221

MattZed I really do see the argument that you're trying to put together about how we could both potentially be town, but I think after the last argument by Helz he would have been reading into that situation a lot more had he actually thought I was triad and not making me look like triad.

22. ISO #2222

it doesn't make mechanical sense for you both to be town, anyway. If Helz is town and Unknown is town, then neither me or mattzed can be DH/CA. Frinckles and Naz can't be DA/CA. Martin or Renegade being DA/CA requires some major tin-foiling. That leaves one person to fill two roles. Impossible.

23. ISO #2223

it doesn't make mechanical sense for you both to be town, anyway. If Helz is town and Unknown is town, then neither me or mattzed can be DH/CA. Frinckles and Naz can't be DA/CA. Martin or Renegade being DA/CA requires some major tin-foiling. That leaves one person to fill two roles. Impossible.
    Based on the assumption DM is also not DH/CA.

24. ISO #2224

MattZed is suggesting that Martin could be DH and is fake-claiming Bus Driver to avoid detection.

25. ISO #2225

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    MattZed is suggesting that Martin could be DH and is fake-claiming Bus Driver to avoid detection.
    that's nonsense tho lmao

26. ISO #2226

Martin's been asking questions about how to use the BD role and having genuine reactions about it since before he even hardclaimed BD on d1 to "CC" Mag. If Martin is not BD and also doesn't even have any switching abilities like operator or sorcerer his play requires serious balls of steel

27. ISO #2227

that's nonsense tho lmao
    I don't think it's the case right now, but I don't suspect him for pointing out the possibility.

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

Martin's been asking questions about how to use the BD role and having genuine reactions about it since before he even hardclaimed BD on d1 to "CC" Mag. If Martin is not BD and also doesn't even have any switching abilities like operator or sorcerer his play requires serious balls of steel
    and magnificent, almost prophetic foresight to crumb BD before hardclaiming it the way he did. As well as being rly good at fabricating and a propensity to extreme risk taking

30. ISO #2230

and magnificent, almost prophetic foresight to crumb BD before hardclaiming it the way he did. As well as being rly good at fabricating and a propensity to extreme risk taking
    Wait, did he clearly crumb before or after Oberon claimed BD?

31. ISO #2231

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    But it's not. It's a bold scum play, but CC'ing a powerful TPR isn't unheard of on this site.
    Yes but for both Unknown and Helz to be town he wouldn't just need to be BD he'd have to make that balls of steel play as one of the critical roles DH / CA.

I'd expect more indications that he has that kind of personality in other games. Frinckles would bring it up, for example. Hell, I'd expect more indications he has the personality required to make that play in this game.

32. ISO #2232

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Wait, did he clearly crumb before or after Oberon claimed BD?
    I don't know if it was an intentional crumb, but he OOC asked Auwt a question about how operator and BD interact, and afterwards gave this sincere "oh no, then a BD has to be super careful about how they use their role :/". Maybe I could see that coming from an operator... maybe... Not a DH/CA tho lmao

33. ISO #2233

I don't know if it was an intentional crumb, but he OOC asked Auwt a question about how operator and BD interact, and afterwards gave this sincere "oh no, then a BD has to be super careful about how they use their role :/". Maybe I could see that coming from an operator... maybe... Not a DH/CA tho lmao
    it was in the first few pages. I don't remember exactly where

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @Awut

What would happen if a Busdriver was targeted by an operator?

Like, for example:

Player A is Busdriver
    Player B is Hunter
    Player C is Citizen
    Player D is Operator

Player A (Busdriver) switches Players C and D.
    Player B (Hunter) tries to shoot player C.
    Player D (Operator) switches Players A and B's targets.

What would happen? Would the Hunter try to shoot two people at once, and the Busdriver only visits player C?

This is assuming the Hunter has two charges.
    This is the post that you're thinking about?

36. ISO #2236

Oh jeeze so an Operator in the game with a bus driver could really mess things up if the operator targets a bus driver and another TPR.
    x2

37. ISO #2237

@Awut

What would happen if a Busdriver was targeted by an operator?

Like, for example:

Player A is Busdriver
    Player B is Hunter
    Player C is Citizen
    Player D is Operator

Player A (Busdriver) switches Players C and D.
    Player B (Hunter) tries to shoot player C.
    Player D (Operator) switches Players A and B's targets.

What would happen? Would the Hunter try to shoot two people at once, and the Busdriver only visits player C?

This is assuming the Hunter has two charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Operator acts before Busdriver.
    Busdriver acts before Hunter.

So Busdriver will swap C with C (nothing happens).
    And the Hunter will shoot C and D.

Exactly like you said, keep in mind that the order of action is quite important in the event of an Operator.
    Oh jeeze so an Operator in the game with a bus driver could really mess things up if the operator targets a bus driver and another TPR.
    yh unknown this is the full thing

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 0 guests)

FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

I find it helpful to have a list of who's reading close to EoD in case any voting fucker becomes relevant
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

42. ISO #2242

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 0 guests)

I feel special getting bold

43. ISO #2243

I find it helpful to have a list of who's reading close to EoD in case any voting fucker becomes relevant
    voting fuckery*

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I feel special getting bold
    It's because your role bolds your name in the Thread Information box

44. ISO #2244

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Kind of not so good so few votes have been placed. There are 4 triad presumably and they could totally fuck the vote here.
    They could potentially get Frosbite lynched. I'd be ok with that. Fucking poser.

47. ISO #2247

They could potentially get Frosbite lynched. I'd be ok with that. Fucking poser.
    Frostbite deserves better

48. ISO #2248

lmao

49. ISO #2249

50. ISO #2250

Or maybe he's asking about how the role he's considering faking works?

But right now I'm specifically talking about him being DH as an explanation for the failed NK.

There are only so many DH candidates out there.