S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

I really wish this hadn't happened the way it did, as I can see a lot of good things coming from your role. If we had a lynch on a triad that was like 95% convincing then I'd say we don't lynch you, but no-lynching doesn't seem optimal either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Not a pleasant conversation to have, but a conversation I'd probably regret not having - is it worth restarting? We may only be 5 hours in, but I think there is value in playing on. There will always be an opportunity to explore the mechanic in future games. I've never actually played a game where the scums don't know eachother. However, should we choose to play on, we should definitely run this setup again in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Not a pleasant conversation to have, but a conversation I'd probably regret not having - is it worth restarting? We may only be 5 hours in, but I think there is value in playing on. There will always be an opportunity to explore the mechanic in future games. I've never actually played a game where the scums don't know eachother. However, should we choose to play on, we should definitely run this setup again in the near future.
    lol did you get triad
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #357

LMFAO yzb is definitely not saying that as triad.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

inb4 this is just one huge reaction test by Oberon and we are all getting disappointed for nothing.

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    lol did you get triad
    I'm being serious right now. These games are a serious commitment, and I want to make sure we're all on the same page about whether we still want to play. I'm frankly a little bummed, but I'm happy to play on.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    inb4 this is just one huge reaction test by Oberon and we are all getting disappointed for nothing.
    press x to doubt

I'm being serious right now. These games are a serious commitment, and I want to make sure we're all on the same page about whether we still want to play. I'm frankly a little bummed, but I'm happy to play on.
    im kind of bummed too. triad roles look absolutely cool and so does the switch mechanic

@Auwt

12. ISO #362

RIP deathworlds who probably doesn't even know his role yet (working long days) and theres already talks about the game being restarted D:

13. ISO #363

if that's the case Auwt is gonna feel very awkward while reading this lol

14. ISO #364

if that's the case Auwt is gonna feel very awkward while reading this lol

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

He didn't know how his role worked. I'm not sure which part confused him.

18. ISO #368

looks like the party's over :/
    Can we still be friends?

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

No.

21. ISO #371

Yes.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm honestly kind of sad I revealed like this... I didn't read the setup and probably ruined it for Auwt I'm so sorry lol.
    It's kind of unfair to you guys who wanted to scumhunt.

I probably shouldn't be offering scumreads. Just let the game last longer than it has.
    WTF is wrong with you lmaooo

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

I have the amazing ability to check how many times people were a switcher

Amazing huh?
    holy crap dude you must have really studied at school to have an ability like that

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

While this drags on things just get further derailed. Whether we restart or not we should close this day before we lose the ability to take anything seriously lol.

-vote Oberon

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

press x to doubt

im kind of bummed too. triad roles look absolutely cool and so does the switch mechanic

@Auwt
    ALRIGHT YOU PIECES OF SHIT.
    TO all you braindead townies who didn't get what I was doing (Unknown did), I was trying to bait a claim.
    Since y'all are trigger happy as fuck and want to hammer EARLY.
    I AM NOT THE FUCKING SWITCHER.
    NOW VOTE MATTZED.

34. ISO #384

ALRIGHT YOU PIECES OF SHIT.
    TO all you braindead townies who didn't get what I was doing (Unknown did), I was trying to bait a claim.
    Since y'all are trigger happy as fuck and want to hammer EARLY.
    I AM NOT THE FUCKING SWITCHER.
    NOW VOTE MATTZED.
    shut up i already outted my role now you die

35. ISO #385

If you don't believe me. When I flip my role, lynch the fuck out of MattZed.
    His post where he said he wanted to lynch me but not to hammer yet is an absolutely garbage attempt to push a lynch whilst backing down from it to avoid responsibility if I flip town.
    This likely indicates that MattZed is the real Switcher.

Frinckles' claim is the real meme here though.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

I really wish this hadn't happened the way it did, as I can see a lot of good things coming from your role. If we had a lynch on a triad that was like 95% convincing then I'd say we don't lynch you, but no-lynching doesn't seem optimal either.
    can I get you to convince 90% of the people here to flip their votes to MattZed

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

Bruh.

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

MattZed is basically me but a better and more emotionally stable version of me. He does get get tunnel vision sometimes though

44. ISO #394

I'm honestly kind of sad I revealed like this... I didn't read the setup and probably ruined it for Auwt I'm so sorry lol.
    It's kind of unfair to you guys who wanted to scumhunt.

I probably shouldn't be offering scumreads. Just let the game last longer than it has.
    This will probably get you lynched by most people. Especially since Frinckles role-claimed already lol.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

[COLOR="#FF0000"]

This will probably get you lynched by most people. Especially since Frinckles role-claimed already lol.
    I did that on purpose bc I felt I was being too obvious lol.
    I'm surprised you're the only one who picked up on it.
    (Maybe the other people were scum?)

47. ISO #397

I swear to God, if yzb is triad, I will laugh so fucking hard.
    This may be a meme yet.
    One triad and one switcher outed d1?
    ..what

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

[COLOR="#FF0000"]

yeah, no he's turbofucked regardless of alignment

he could reveal as mayor and i'd still try to lynch him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50. ISO #400

..what
    MattZed is obviously the switcher or a triad who's really lynch happy.
    Why else would he call this a surefire lynch lol. It's just him really wanting this lynch to go through and refusing to consider alternatives, and then backing away from the lynch so as not to be seen as responsible.
    The only problem is. If he genuinely believes I'm the Switcher, there is no reason for him to distance himself from the lynch.