Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2921
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Am I making sense?
    yes, but it might be worth leaving open the possibility that assessor used their ability n1 to minimize risk of TPR's fudging with their abilities later on in the game when it's less obvious and for WIFOM.

I also think there's a decent possibility that if Unknown/Helz is beguiler or smth isntead then the assessor may plan to simply sit on their ability for ages and let the threat of the ability put pressure on who we lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1902

Am I making sense?
    Haven't you been locked down, though? I don't see how you could've been bound, assuming CA wouldn't do it n1
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

I'm a little peeved Martin didn't try to switch DM but I guess the threat of that happening may have dissuaded CA from being too obvious with their ability.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #1906

And Naz' list to check got much smaller.

Yzb when do you plan on claiming
    Tomorrow

7. ISO #1907

Everything has risk, but I don't think it's totally idiotic to hedge our bets and lynch DM today. the WIFOM complexity may have managed to ward the CA away from that

8. ISO #1908

The fact both Helz and Unknown seem totally fine with that lynch is a little disconcerting tho. It makes a lot of sense for both of them to play the way they have if they're CA.

9. ISO #1909

Some thoughts that I have:

-----There's only 2 Triad Randoms, one of them is 100% Dark Magician. Leaving only one possible TPR among us to be capable of producing TPR feedback (if applicable) while still being triad

-----There's minimum 1 triad in Frostbyte/MattZed (because they're the only inferred or direct citizen claims, Yzb25 claimed vague TPR)

I'm assuming max 2 citizens in the setup for a few reasons:

1. The power-role count for scums and town generally should be equal based on past balancing advice on this forum
    2. The setup has almost 40% of its players as scum roles; some places only advise AT MOST 30% scum ratio for the majority of setups
    3. The double input of Busdrivers in the game, with 1 confirmed and the other not, seemed designed to cause counter-claims and guarantee a miselimination fmpov. (This could be debatable though)

And with #3 add an * as that may also mean double butler is less likely since #3 has already happened.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1910

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Everything has risk, but I don't think it's totally idiotic to hedge our bets and lynch DM today. the WIFOM complexity may have managed to ward the CA away from that
    I'm just pointing out what I would do from the CA's perspective.

1. DH tries to kill Frinckles (which he did.)
    2. Suddenly he fails and a potential triad teammate is outted.
    3. Bind Frinckles to the potential teammate likely to die (and in fact PUSH it to make it happen.)
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

I'm generally in favor of a DM yeet today too: It's quite possible DM isn't bound because of some night action stopping it.

If a day skip is possible, I don't think it's the craziest option, either. It seems unlikely we have a sniper, so worst case we lose one town, but it's possible one of our TPRs gets to do something useful.

(to be clear, I'd sooner yeet DM, but skip is on my options list)

I'm especially interested in hearing what Naz has to say, especially because SpyNaz would probably know at least one other triad at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

Does the CA bind go away after one day? If it doesn't then we're just bringing ourselves to the same potential situation tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #1915

That's what I've been feeling

especially since it seems my WIFOM'ing was partially for nothing in (wrongly) suspecting you lol

in fact I was hoping this quote made it look like I was telling the Locksmith to target DM:

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    It would be very bad.

And I quite agree with you @MattZed

Locksmith (Or I) should have at least one target on Dark Magician.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #1916

If I were a CA, I probably would have at least TRIED to get my night action off last night if I didn't already N1. Even if one of my targets gets bussed around, there's a good chance I can at least cause chaos/still get a triad-town bind.

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Does the CA bind go away after one day? If it doesn't then we're just bringing ourselves to the same potential situation tomorrow.
    No, it's a permanent rest-of-the-game bind that starts the day after it's applied.

It's certainly possible that if we DON'T yeet DM today, he just gets bound tomorrow, yes.

And we do need to get rid of him at SOME POINT anyways.

19. ISO #1919

It doesn't un-bind afaik.
    Then what's the point of not lynching DM? We would have to do it at some point anyways
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #1920

It remains even after the CA fucking dies. I asked the host T_T

The difference is if we get CA'd now we risk going to 4-4. If we get CA'd later after lynching a triad we won't need to rely on a protective to stop a kill or the DH to fuck up

21. ISO #1921

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    It seems unlikely we have a sniper
    What makes you say this?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

22. ISO #1922

Okay, this "have to do it eventually" argument is getting to me more. If we yeet a triad now and lose a town at night, we wake up 5v3 tomorrow, where we would still be doomed by a CA messing with us. (and there's basically no way we'd ever GUESS who DM was bound to)

23. ISO #1923

-vote Dark Magician

Then yeah this is the best idea....

If DM isn't bounded by today then CA will have a harder time predicting who to bind with who in the future with how rocky this D3 has been lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1924

It remains even after the CA fucking dies. I asked the host T_T

The difference is if we get CA'd now we risk going to 4-4. If we get CA'd later after lynching a triad we won't need to rely on a protective to stop a kill or the DH to fuck up
    sorry, my calculation is wrong there. But it does mean we'll give the protectives more time to avert another kill before shit equalizes.

25. ISO #1925

-vote Dark Magician

Then yeah this is the best idea....

If DM isn't bounded by today then CA will have a harder time predicting who to bind with who in the future with how rocky this D3 has been lol
    keep in mind this is not advocacy for a hammer

as always
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1926

DM, please.

Shhhhh.

You're only alive because we had a mechanically confirmed scum yesterday. Your opinion means nothing to us at this point and every post you make is just a distraction from us getting something done.
    I mean, I’m answering questions and responding accordingly, you may believe I’m some sort of Caught wolf but I’m Stalker.

27. ISO #1927

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    What makes you say this?
    We haven't yet had two deaths in a night, DW alleged there's a witch, we have two TPR claims that have a triad analogue, and there are only two random triad roles.

28. ISO #1928

what happens if a witch targets someone who places 2 targets? Does 1 of the targets get moved or both of them get moved?

29. ISO #1929

btw, if you have reads you want to share, you should write a lw in case you die

30. ISO #1930

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I mean, I’m answering questions and responding accordingly, you may believe I’m some sort of Caught wolf but I’m Stalker.
    Okay, I'll play along.

Who did you stalk last night?

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

I'm trying to say we now have to update lws on days as well as nights if we want to share any reads in death.

33. ISO #1933

The rolecard says they just can't target such people.
    oh sorry for wasting host's time ty

34. ISO #1934

Some thoughts that I have:

-----There's only 2 Triad Randoms, one of them is 100% Dark Magician. Leaving only one possible TPR among us to be capable of producing TPR feedback (if applicable) while still being triad

-----There's minimum 1 triad in Frostbyte/MattZed (because they're the only inferred or direct citizen claims, Yzb25 claimed vague TPR)

I'm assuming max 2 citizens in the setup for a few reasons:

1. The power-role count for scums and town generally should be equal based on past balancing advice on this forum
    2. The setup has almost 40% of its players as scum roles; some places only advise AT MOST 30% scum ratio for the majority of setups
    3. The double input of Busdrivers in the game, with 1 confirmed and the other not, seemed designed to cause counter-claims and guarantee a miselimination fmpov. (This could be debatable though)

And with #3 add an * as that may also mean double butler is less likely since #3 has already happened.
    Continuing on with this (with me believing Unkown to be the butler)

assuming Renegade is lock-town as Locksmith

then last 3 scum (other than DM) are in this group of 4:

Frostbyte + MattZed + Naz + Helz
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #1935

Can we take a moment to appreciate that Mattzed has been anti-town af lately. In a different whimsical mood, I could imagine him getting quite uppity about "merr merr merr merr you're not respecting the game state by TPR fishing like this. There is no mEcHaNicAl value to pushing for a mass claim when it won't benefit the lynch choices today.

@Helz

Butler, please apologize for the shit your sire has left on the dining table and promptly clean it away. My butler has no responsibility for your master acting in such an irresponsible manner.
    Its ok. I clean his toilet with his toothbrush and steal his pocket change.
    @Helz you've been here a while and I'm positively DYING to see your wallpost.
    Lol. Im back now but no wall post. I had a visitor Irl. Catching up now starting with mentions which are apparently only these two.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

36. ISO #1936

In this situation, Helz and Naz would be confirmed triad.

37. ISO #1937

In this situation, Helz and Naz would be confirmed triad.
    Good spot.

I forgot about one of my earlier assumptions, where there's max 1 triad in Mattzed / Frostbyte lol.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1938

This line of reasoning implies Helz is scum. If he were town, then I'm town and you only have at most 2 scum in your scumpool. It would also imply Naz is scum because SOMEONE has to be a Cit.

39. ISO #1939

Bus Driver - Oberon
    Town Random - Unknown1234 (Butler)
    Town Random - yzb25 (???)
    Town Random - Frinckles (Scientist)
    Town Random - MartinGG99 (Bus Driver)
    Town Random - Naz/Renegade/FrostByte(?)/Helz
    Citizen - Bakermir
    Citizen - MattZed/FrostByte(?)

40. ISO #1940

This line of reasoning implies Helz is scum. If he were town, then I'm town and you only have at most 2 scum in your scumpool. It would also imply Naz is scum because SOMEONE has to be a Cit.
    Yeah, it DOES imply Helz is scum even if I don't like it.

Only way out of that is if there's Renegade as Moulder.....

Which means there's a possible Naz + Renegade + Mattzed scum world

but that's not possible since the triad only have 1 left-over Triad Random, which would plausibly be Naz and not Renegade.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1941

Yeah, it DOES imply Helz is scum even if I don't like it.

Only way out of that is if there's Renegade as Moulder.....

Which means there's a possible Naz + Renegade + Mattzed scum world

but that's not possible since the triad only have 1 left-over Triad Random, which would plausibly be Naz and not Renegade.
    Err I mean Helz not MattZed
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1942

I'm actually really not liking FrostByte's lack of commitment to claiming Cit/Not-Cit. If he's a TPR, then acknowledging he's non-Cit confirms me AND gives us the information that Baker wasn't bound and was actually cit as well.

Why would he just give this useful info to town if he's town?

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

Here's my list. I hope your feelings are not hurt if I scumread you. That's how it is:

Unknown1234 (Butler = YZB Town)
    MattZed (Cit/LS)
    MartinGG99 (Bus Driver)
    yzb25 (Cit/LS)
    Naz (Detective/Stalker)

Renegade (Cit/LS)

Helz (Butler = Matt Town)
    FrostByte
    Dark Magician (Triad)

-------------------------------------------------------

DM is definitely Triad here. He's being lynched today.
    Frostbyte seems scummier than ren.
    Helz is the less likely butler imo.

Naz gave us legit info yesterday when she really didn't need to as scum. Sure the towncred is cool but what's the point of keeping up with that charade?

Renegade falls into the center.

I'm inclined to believe my top three townreads.

So in conclusion. DM is getting escorted out of the party today. I think locksmith should reveal tomorrow. Not many scenarios where I'll be dead.
    Can you like not put me as confirmed Traid when I’m not.
    Thank You.
    I claimed my role, I received that role after my switch, I used my role last night on Naz.
    Now stop being a butt muncher and try and help me figure out the team.

RN I’m guessing it’s Haiz, Frost, Martin And Matt.

45. ISO #1945

I'm actually really not liking FrostByte's lack of commitment to claiming Cit/Not-Cit. If he's a TPR, then acknowledging he's non-Cit confirms me AND gives us the information that Baker wasn't bound and was actually cit as well.

I agree with this. If there isn't a good reason for it I would probably put him as my top lynch tomorrow.

46. ISO #1946

It doesn't really matter whether we technically were or weren't on it. I'm just making the point your townreads on us were strong enough for you to exclude us when you listed the same 3 names multiple times for your POE.

Maybe I'm over-pedestalizing you, but you claimed to have read everything 3 times to Frosty. You have an immaculate response to every question in <5 minutes, and borderline academic knowledge of how this game works, putting aside the fact it's fucking absurd and nerdy to talk about a forum game "academically". I somehow doubt Martin is going to flip any of your reads with his, and I somehow feel like you know this. You haven't asked for anyone else for insights at any other point in the game simply for the sake of it - it was always to steer conversation or make a read, as far as I can remember.

Excuse me for being presumptuous, it just looked a little like you were using Martin.

Anyway, as you say I have a lot of time to make my mind up about this, and your answers are quite strong.
    I can quote you the posts if you need but you should read the end of D2. Martin was discussing my PoE and gave town pegs on just about everyone but you and then mentioned doing a read on someone tommorow. I followed up asking him about you and he clarified you were the one he wanted to do a read on tommorow. My poking him for it today is just a follow up of that.

The thing that had pinged me then was that it put 2 more scum reads in the group I had eliminated from the PoE. I dont remember exactly where I was going with that line of thought but it added up to 'you have tons of town peggs so where do you think the scum are?' We never got that far.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

47. ISO #1947

-vote Frostbite

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

I think we will have to agree to disagree about whether or not Butler is considered a citizen. In my opinion revealing early as one only makes it easier for triad.

Since it seems likely that you didn't already believe I was butler, I'm going to drop this point as of now. I still don't know whether I want to believe that there are two butlers in this setup with two bus drivers, but I don't feel like Martin's actions have been scum-driven. I'm going to sit on this thought for now and re-read to see if you being butler does make sense.
    I have never made the claim that there is two butlers in this setup with two busdrivers. The only thing I said on the subject was logic to as why I think two butlers could be possible after you specifically asked me if I thought it was impossible. When I draw my conclusion it will be after digging into you and not simply because of host meta. Your interactions with Yzb should reflect your claimed perspective throughout the game to this point.

50. ISO #1950

this is quite nice. We can go through the game and check literally every time unknown talked to me and helz talked to matt, though frustratingly I feel like they made sure their asses were covered lmao
    I love that someone else recognized this.

The only way covering up would occur is if at the start of the game a scum had decided his cover claim. I find it more common that scum make claims to cater to the gamestate at the time they are forced to claim.