S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2921
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I am sad that we didn't get to interact much this game. Perhaps if you decide to play another one I'll be down to play again.
    I was thanking that earlier @deathworlds

This game kinda felt like a reunion or something. I guess theres quite a few people here that very rarely sign up to play a game these days.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #1452

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This shouldn't be seen as a vote of confidence in DM. He very well could be traid now, so is a good candidate for tomorrow.
    Oh come on.

GET THE SWITcHER WTF.
    It is so abundantly clear that DW needs to go today that I am very suspicious of anyone not voting him.
    We didn't hesitate to eliminate goofy Oberon when he claimed switcher. Now we have a second switcher claim. What's the deal?

No let's get DM, who may or may not be triad, let the switcher switch around and end up with another goofy scenario tomorrow.

Damn, just cuz you like the guy I mean, if you are town and not voting the switcher cuz he is friends with you that is really lame.
    If a switcher is outed, it is automatically built in that they have to claim they were formally triad so they can buy enough time to switch out again.

Folks I have some lovely time shares I'd like you to take a look at.
    Lmfao. DM is likely triad cuz DW said so?

That is the switchers only chance at survival, you realize that right?
    I've got a gun to my head! IT WASn'T ME, IT WAS *POINTS FINGER* I SWEAR SHOOT HIM AND LET ME GO!
    All I'm saying is, anything DW says today is heavily tainted with the desperation to survive another night and switch out.

Ya'll taking it as gospel. Prosperity gospel at least I hope.
    I did particularly note how Renegade shifted from desperately lobbying to get off DM and hit DW into casting shade on the potential of DM being Triad. This feels like potential Triad priorities.

1- Lobby against potential teammates train by pushing their counter wagon
    2- Cast shade on the argument condemning the potential team mate

It felt very focused and had a higher emotional tone to it than the majority of his other posts. Something we may want to observe as we go into tomorrow assuming we dont have a kind Vig to handle our little Dark Magician problem for us.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #1453

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you rolled town you are scummy as shit hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    how so? lol

look where we are now
    This response with the Smug emoji feels bad.
    I think DM's silence earlier makes me think we should look into lynching them first but I am just trying to scuff things here so DW is safer lynch DM is high risk high reward
    yea consider me voting DW near EoD based on the fact that it is a safe non-town elimination.

it is d2 though and we will still have DM to prove their new role tomorrow. not sure if we can cuck the DH again tonight. with a switcher alive, we can keep revealing slots during the day so I kinda have that wet dream of letting the switcher live today and we gamble a bit but I am just a sucker for high risk high reward.

i don't think triad benefits from letting switcher live but yeah im ok with either way.

if DM was town, he should have revealed earlier sooo as for DM i am never trusting him this game
    But then theres posts like this that feel great. Pointing out the potential gains for floating the Neutral is a bold statement even if Unknown and myself poked at it but the flat out suggestion to lynch the potential Triad before getting the neutral does not feel like a position Triad would take. It both risks immediately killing a potential team mate as well as risks having the switcher night action discover another of their team. This is feels to come from a very townie perspective.

4. ISO #1454

@naz
    What was it that made you decide to target Dark Magician last night?

5. ISO #1455

I apologize for my spengish and anti town behaviour yesterday. I thought it was okay to explore obscure scenarios so far from EOD but in hindsight I clearly wasted ppl's time on it way too much. I am relieved that the actions have resolved themselves in the simplest scenario, if admittedly a little dissapointed.

One cool thing I'd like to point out tho - Switching into witch is probably the best role in the game DM could have switched into, if he was seriously going for the extremely difficult 3-time-switch victory. It would have enabled him to witch deathworlds back onto himself.

Also, @Frinckles A speng is a highly silly form of individual, comparable to a spack, a spanner, a spaz or even a dingus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #1456

Dragon Head
    Corrupted Assessor
    Triad Random Sorcerer Dark Magician~
    Triad Random Vanguard / Moulder?
    Town Random Scientist Frinckles~
    Town Random Bus Driver MartinGG?~
    Town Random Detective Naz?
    Town Random Locksmith~
    Town Random
    Bus Driver Oberton
    Citizen
    Citizen

Switcher Deathworlds

Just looking at revealed information we should be in a strong position post claim. Theres just not very many slots for them to hide in, especially with Scientist Frinckles and Martin Bus Driver very likely. That and the Locksmith N1 action was a very townie move that will leave 2 slots for 3 scum to hide in once citizens out.

Assuming Switcher lynch is good, 1kpn with no Triad cross fire, and tomorrow Dark Magician flips Sorcerer:

D2 Deathworlds Neutral flip
    N2 1 town dead
    D3 Dark Magician Triad flip
    N3 1 town dead
    D4- We walk into the day with 5 town 3 Triad.

This looks pretty decent to me. We should be shooting at a randomized lynch in a poe hitting 60% and we get an additional misslynch if there is a failed KPN, 2 if theres Triad cross fire.

7. ISO #1457

Yeah I have a feeling that the game will be mostly solved tomorrow assuming that DM is sorcerer (which I find hard to believe he won’t be at this point). Just a matter of waiting it out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #1458

Yeah I have a feeling that the game will be mostly solved tomorrow assuming that DM is sorcerer (which I find hard to believe he won’t be at this point). Just a matter of waiting it out now.
    For sure.

Frinckles is borderline confirmed after Deathworlds flip, Martin and the Locksmith will also be in very defensible claim positions. Nas has good evidence twards being a tracking role if we get the other Triad Random flip..

9. ISO #1459

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why not? Who is the most plausible target?

I claimed scientist d1
    Martin claimed bd
    Bd can switch
    No kill
    ??
    idk a scientist is the most ideal target for a switcher
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #1460

After Dark Magician and deathworlds resolution my poe looks like this to start out:

bakermir
    FrostByte
    Renegade

Naz can wait a day to see if Triad Random flips with the potential of expanding the Poe onto Unknown and Yzb25 based on claims.

Unless I am missing something once citizens clear that effectively places a 4 player POE with 2-3 scum D4 and slightly shifts depending on if we can grab Triad Random to clear Naz.

11. ISO #1461

oberon > bd
    frinckles > scientist
    martin > bd
    naz > stalker
    mattz > locksmith
    dw > switcher
    dm > witch/stalker

baker > ?
    unknown1234 > ?
    frostbyte > ?
    helz > ?
    renegade > ?
    yzb25 > ?

shall we massclaim? or hold on to that for tomorrow?
    no u idiot im detective
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #1462

I'm not opposed to a mass claim, as I think there could be a lot of roles out there with information that will make this game very easy to solve.
    guess who said this earlier

~moi~

13. ISO #1463

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I have no idea. I have it open on a tab on one of my screens and constantly glance back at it as a question pops in my head.

I could see it being an issue for someone posting from a phone maybe. I personally am a spoiled baby and hate referencing stuff when I only have 1 screen. I do understand your suggestion at potential feigned ignorance and agree that could be the case but thats a WIFOM toss up imo.
    Meh I've been playing on my phone and never gave a shit about reading the role cards. Too many. FB can eat a used tampon if he thinks everyone should play the game the way he does

14. ISO #1464

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    That's what I figured but I didn't wanna assume. You pointed out that not everyone is a pedantic nerd like me and hasn't gone over the setup with a fine tooth comb. (you didn't use those words or that tone at all but it's legit because I'm a pedantic nerd lmao)

Given that, are you still willing to accept the fact that they were completely ignorant of the setup?

It's at least worthy of a copypaste into my notes with the words SCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUM under it. Just saying.
    I literally never read setups, I signed bc unknown told me to
    I even said I only read half in my first post
    Cry more u lil bitch ahahaha

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    My opinions of people and their roles are fluid as fuck until someone hits that graveyard. The only person I legit believe in this game is the host because I'm human. I excel at logic puzzles and observation and analysis of human behavior but I'm fallible as fuck so I don't hardread anyone at any time for any reason until the host tells me what to think.

Having said all that bullshit, the bart simpson avatar person is getting a scumread from me because of this fact and I'd advise everyone else to consider doing the same thing.
    So I'm scum because I don't read all the role cards?? Great logic my dude

16. ISO #1466

@naz
    What was it that made you decide to target Dark Magician last night?
    bro I literally made an iso

17. ISO #1467

Tbh, Helz is playing this game on a totally different level (to me at least). The only reason I feel comfortable townreading him is because he's made so many pro-town suggestions and pushed the conversation in so many pro-town directions and I can't imagine it making strategic sense to do that as scum unless he's making some crazy sacrifices for credibility.

For one thing people could consider if they will follow through tomorrow on Dark Magician. I feel the information on him is very damning.

If you specifically want to take a mechanical bite out of the game the logical claims would be the citizens. It limits scums ability to hide and could clear 2 more townies while also avoiding giving the Witch or Dragon Head a target to use. The risk increase would be that all power roles would be outed but the reward would be a significant reduction in the PoE. I feel that trade is worth it as that it would incintivise the DH to target a citizen to avoid hitting his own people and that would offset the risk of exposure to our

Outside of that I do love good ol fassion scum hunting.
    I 100% agree with this. There are several roles that may still be in the roster that benefit from being hidden for a little longer. But I think tomorrow or the day after we should do a citi/TPR mass claim. That preserves most of the POE potential without giving triad interference roles an opportunity to reliably maximise their potential.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

18. ISO #1468

@Auwt can u put start of day post in the first post pls? Its hard to get to start of day 2 on my phone I have no idea where it is anymore lol
    -vote unknown1234

19. ISO #1469

Tbh, Helz is playing this game on a totally different level (to me at least). The only reason I feel comfortable townreading him is because he's made so many pro-town suggestions and pushed the conversation in so many pro-town directions and I can't imagine it making strategic sense to do that as scum unless he's making some crazy sacrifices for credibility.

I 100% agree with this. There are several roles that may still be in the roster that benefit from being hidden for a little longer. But I think tomorrow or the day after we should do a citi/TPR mass claim. That preserves most of the POE potential without giving triad interference roles an opportunity to reliably maximise their potential.
    So I agree that tomorrow***

20. ISO #1470

I do not believe there would be any harm to Citizens claiming today but I think it would be very foolish to have TPR's claim with a witch suspected to be outted. The real benefit is it forces the Dragon Head to choose between killing our TPR's but risking killing team mates or killing citizens.

21. ISO #1471

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @Auwt can u put start of day post in the first post pls? Its hard to get to start of day 2 on my phone I have no idea where it is anymore lol
    -vote unknown1234
    Its post 710 for start of D2.

22. ISO #1472

I do not believe there would be any harm to Citizens claiming today but I think it would be very foolish to have TPR's claim with a witch suspected to be outted. The real benefit is it forces the Dragon Head to choose between killing our TPR's but risking killing team mates or killing citizens.
    what's your reasoning for moulder vs locksmith, if it's alright to ask

23. ISO #1473

I realize what I said was super unclear, I was also talking about ppl claiming citi / not-citi lol

24. ISO #1474

what's your reasoning for moulder vs locksmith, if it's alright to ask
    Sure,

We know that either Martian (the claimed BD) or Frinckles (The claimed Scientist) were the ones targeted. Its very likely that Frinckles would not be targeted simply because every other PR in the game would leave him alone so he could find the switcher. He is a town alignment but the Triad would have very good reason not to touch him so that he could track down their competition. That leaves the BD as the likely lockdown target which is a very towny thing to do. Scum Moulder would not want to protect a claimed BD and would likely recognize there is potential their Dragon Head may want to kill that slot given D1 there were multiple people voicing bus drivers should preform no action early game.

On a basic level the role functions mainly as a protective and I see no logic to a scum player protecting a claimed Bus Driver or Scientist while its a very logical action for town to take.

25. ISO #1475

Sure,

We know that either Martian (the claimed BD) or Frinckles (The claimed Scientist) were the ones targeted. Its very likely that Frinckles would not be targeted simply because every other PR in the game would leave him alone so he could find the switcher. He is a town alignment but the Triad would have very good reason not to touch him so that he could track down their competition. That leaves the BD as the likely lockdown target which is a very towny thing to do. Scum Moulder would not want to protect a claimed BD and would likely recognize there is potential their Dragon Head may want to kill that slot given D1 there were multiple people voicing bus drivers should preform no action early game.

On a basic level the role functions mainly as a protective and I see no logic to a scum player protecting a claimed Bus Driver or Scientist while its a very logical action for town to take.
    Idk, targetting you or unknown or mattzed with that role seems more like something I'd expect. I'd expect busdriver to be protected by WIFOM. You say that on paper there should be no mechanical distinction so maybe locksmith thought the same. Then again even if Frinckles was scumread maybe I wouldn't target Frinckles as moulder. There were scummier ppl worth protecting.

26. ISO #1476

Idk, targetting you or unknown or mattzed with that role seems more like something I'd expect. I'd expect busdriver to be protected by WIFOM. You say that on paper there should be no mechanical distinction so maybe locksmith thought the same. Then again even if Frinckles was scumread maybe I wouldn't target Frinckles as moulder. There were scummier ppl worth protecting.
    But you say that on paper***

27. ISO #1477

or me, even, but I made like 10 posts so idk if I was worth protecting LOL

28. ISO #1478

I'm sorry my use of connectives is fucking awful today. I'm a bit sleep deprived. You might have to infer the logical sequence in my head from context instead XD

29. ISO #1479

I'm sorry my use of connectives is fucking awful today. I'm a bit sleep deprived. You might have to infer the logical sequence in my head from context instead XD
    Lol. No worries.

-vote unknown1234
    I have no idea what to think of this vote even if we were to ignore the gamestate..

-vote Deathworlds

I will most likely stay active but just incase I get snatched into some nonsense when my friends come by Deathworlds is now at L3 with 18 hours left in the day.

30. ISO #1480

Lol. No worries.

-vote unknown1234
    I have no idea what to think of this vote even if we were to ignore the gamestate..

-vote Deathworlds

I will most likely stay active but just incase I get snatched into some nonsense when my friends come by Deathworlds is now at L3 with 18 hours left in the day.
    I'll make a much greater effort to communicate in a clear manner.

Though I think this particular vote is just her being trolly now that the day is basically solved, I will say I did not like her previous ISO from earlier very much. I did scumread DM earlier, in spite of what impression I may have given @MattZed . However, I felt Naz's ISO was mainly an attempt to smear DM and make her vote look more natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Naz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    What exactly did he say? Show me his post.
    Like usually when someone claims an evil role early game, it’s a joke.
    But here’s the real question, if he ain’t the Switcher, is the Switcher on his wagon or off of it?
    how is that the real question? lol
    In the above point, I don't think she makes sufficient distinction between a question that's silly and a question that's scummy. She gives no indication as to why a scum would be motivated to ask such a question, and so it looks like she's exploiting a question that appeared asinine to validate her read.

Not just that. I’m pretty sure Triad wouldn’t want to be Switched more then even Town would.
    Like I wouldn’t mind being converted into a Switcher because I enjoy playing Scum more and you don’t need to try as much.
    Now on the opposite spectrum if your Triad and get converted, you will get absolutely fucked over by your other Triad mates and probably lynched the next day.
    these don't come from a town perspective
    Even putting aside that she does not address the non-triad slip in the above post, this post again feels like smearing DM by implying that his attempt to think from triad's POV made him triad.

To round up, I think it's very plausible Naz thought she was pushing an ez lynch on a switcher/VI by picking out their dumb moments.

It'd be a little unfair not to point out this one too tho:

Jokes on you I already softed it.

Now time to step in the shower
    actually - now that i reread his iso, he might've been switcher yesterday
    History has vindicated this post, but ultimately this doesn't preclude the possibility she thought she was pushing a switcher/VI. And I don't recall anyone else professing to honestly seeing the post as switcher-indicative, even if we now know DM was switcher.

31. ISO #1481

that's so hilarious I voted in the quote. I need to try using that as scum one game

-unvote

I don't think I have anything more worth sharing. I'll leave the rest of my reads in my LW and will vote if ppl want

32. ISO #1482

From chat patterns yesterday I don't think activity will kick up for a few hours. Either way I think hammer control has been much more aproprate today. Yesterday it flat cut off people from talking while there was still quite of conversation to be had very early in the day. Today everyone has at least had a chance to say all they wanted.

I think interactions would hold the most value given the gamestate but they will hold even more value down the road when the lynch is not locked in. I don't see anyone feeling pressured today.

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

I'll make a much greater effort to communicate in a clear manner.

Though I think this particular vote is just her being trolly now that the day is basically solved, I will say I did not like her previous ISO from earlier very much. I did scumread DM earlier, in spite of what impression I may have given @MattZed . However, I felt Naz's ISO was mainly an attempt to smear DM and make her vote look more natural.

In the above point, I don't think she makes sufficient distinction between a question that's silly and a question that's scummy. She gives no indication as to why a scum would be motivated to ask such a question, and so it looks like she's exploiting a question that appeared asinine to validate her read.

Even putting aside that she does not address the non-triad slip in the above post, this post again feels like smearing DM by implying that his attempt to think from triad's POV made him triad.

To round up, I think it's very plausible Naz thought she was pushing an ez lynch on a switcher/VI by picking out their dumb moments.

It'd be a little unfair not to point out this one too tho:

History has vindicated this post, but ultimately this doesn't preclude the possibility she thought she was pushing a switcher/VI. And I don't recall anyone else professing to honestly seeing the post as switcher-indicative, even if we now know DM was switcher.
    my man, I posted this after u asked, so its not a smear or an attempt to make my vote look natural - u literally asked lol
    I voted him bc I tracked him last night and wanted him to fess up to any night actions
    I'd obvi vote dw here since he is claiming to be tracker (& he's actually game throwing if he isn't) but we have the rest of the day for discussion

Since none of u understand jokes I am troll voting unknown bc hes smelly

35. ISO #1485

Why does it feel bad?

After Dark Magician and deathworlds resolution my poe looks like this to start out:

bakermir
    FrostByte
    Renegade

Naz can wait a day to see if Triad Random flips with the potential of expanding the Poe onto Unknown and Yzb25 based on claims.

Unless I am missing something once citizens clear that effectively places a 4 player POE with 2-3 scum D4 and slightly shifts depending on if we can grab Triad Random to clear Naz.
    what a read progression. from disliking the smug emoji to number 1 poe

smh helz, thats the worst attack you could have ever made

36. ISO #1486

My current thoughts:
    • DM isn't worth investigating tonight. He's scum. He created anti-town discussion by concealing his former-Switcher status and actively undermining a TPR he could have confirmed. DWs did the early hammer and didn't seem to take yesterday very seriously. These are all independently strong reasons to think DM is Triad right now. (and I haven't even mentioned DW's claim of being former triad, which most of you don't want to give much weight, nor have I mentioned how he "joked" that he was a different Triad role than DW alleged)
    • It'd be much better to investigate someone to hopefully find the DH or be able to confirm if someone's night action targets 0/1/2 people.
    • I think we should be massclaiming D3, but I'm not opposed to waiting until D4 if we think DM is such an obvious triad we don't need PoE to confirm
    • If we have a Military, I think they should hold off revealing until N3 because their action can stop the BD and we don't need their identity confirmed yet. But then again, WIFOM.
    • In the extremely unlikely event that the corrupted assessor bound DW to someone last night, EVERY NIGHT KILL SHOULD TARGET DW. Vigs know they're hitting scum, and the DH knows they're hitting non-triad. All bus drivers shouldn't DARE to bus DW.
    • Relatedly, it's worth putting your role and night actions in your LW just in case your flip gets turned around by the corrupted assessor.
    • War Surgeon should probably be in bodyguard mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

Why does it feel bad?

what a read progression. from disliking the smug emoji to number 1 poe

smh helz, thats the worst attack you could have ever made
    It just felt kinda tongue in cheek with that Emoji. I am not sure if thats what you intended.

Well the PoE is very literally a process of elimination. The two main ways people scum hunt is either picking out scum or narrowing down the list of town. I do both, That post I made voicing your reasoning came from a town perspective felt very good and will be something I have to consider if I am still alive D4 but you existing in the PoE is a separate thought process.

39. ISO #1489

We all know that DM is Triad at this point, and it's quite likely he ISN'T the corrupted assessor.

We need to make sure the corrupted assessor doesn't, say, bind DM to Frinckles, cause us to yeet Frinckles tomorrow, which puts us 5v4 going into N3, assuming a town is killed tonight.

My current thought is assigning the locksmith to lock down DM so he can't be bound to anyone.

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    We all know that DM is Triad at this point, and it's quite likely he ISN'T the corrupted assessor.

We need to make sure the corrupted assessor doesn't, say, bind DM to Frinckles, cause us to yeet Frinckles tomorrow, which puts us 5v4 going into N3, assuming a town is killed tonight.

My current thought is assigning the locksmith to lock down DM so he can't be bound to anyone.
    I am not sure that 'assigning' PR actions ever really works.

Theres also the strong potential that he used his ability N1.

42. ISO #1492

I don't think I'm going to be advocating for a DM yeet at this point, mainly because I don't want DW to possibly take my role. But we do need careful action to not get screwed here.

Also, now that I think about it, it's decent possible DM is actually the DH: I'm pretty sure the DH can't shoot the night they become switcher, thus explaining the lack of a kill.
    @Auwt , if the DH gets targeted by a Switcher, does their kill still go through?

43. ISO #1493

It just felt kinda tongue in cheek with that Emoji. I am not sure if thats what you intended.

Well the PoE is very literally a process of elimination. The two main ways people scum hunt is either picking out scum or narrowing down the list of town. I do both, That post I made voicing your reasoning came from a town perspective felt very good and will be something I have to consider if I am still alive D4 but you existing in the PoE is a separate thought process.
    Yeah thats a politician's answer though. I am here to answer any questions but I won't allow such shading. In the case of you being town, you would never tie your slot to mine in this way. I expect more from you behind this bad emoji push either alignment and if it is as simple as PoE then yours is a guaranteed lose for town.

44. ISO #1494

I am not sure that 'assigning' PR actions ever really works.

Theres also the strong potential that he used his ability N1.
    There's definitely that possibility, but why not hold the action until you're confident you can put it on a Triad-Town pairing? (or are you suspecting they, say, targeted DW N1?) That seems much more likely now than after D1.

45. ISO #1495

Yeah thats a politician's answer though. I am here to answer any questions but I won't allow such shading. In the case of you being town, you would never tie your slot to mine in this way. I expect more from you behind this bad emoji push either alignment and if it is as simple as PoE then yours is a guaranteed lose for town.
    I am not sure how I can more simply describe that putting you in a PoE is an independent thought process from scum or town reading you. If you have a question feel free to ask it but I feel that my thought process is pretty transparent when you keep it in context. It only does make sense when you take the posts out of context and say "He town read me here then put me in a PoE."

46. ISO #1496

I am not sure how I can more simply describe that putting you in a PoE is an independent thought process from scum or town reading you. If you have a question feel free to ask it but I feel that my thought process is pretty transparent when you keep it in context. It only does make sense when you take the posts out of context and say "He town read me here then put me in a PoE."
    Huh?

Who said that LOL

47. ISO #1497

I did particularly note how Renegade shifted from desperately lobbying to get off DM and hit DW into casting shade on the potential of DM being Triad. This feels like potential Triad priorities.

1- Lobby against potential teammates train by pushing their counter wagon
    2- Cast shade on the argument condemning the potential team mate

It felt very focused and had a higher emotional tone to it than the majority of his other posts. Something we may want to observe as we go into tomorrow assuming we dont have a kind Vig to handle our little Dark Magician problem for us.
    While I am open to suggestion that Renegade may be X alignment

Renegade has a history of *passionately* hating alignment-change mechanics. Especially in the mod.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #1498

There is nothing transparent about your thought process here helz. I for one don't know if you are goofy or wolfy after that incredibly bad read progression you held against me based on a smug emoji. What are you claiming? Citizen? If that is true then why are you poking another slot for reactions at this point? HMMMMMMM

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500

You're right in that it's not a good look

but in the same way with Renegade I just feel like this is bakermir being bakermir (who has used a lot of Pepe avatars in the past).

After all, he was responding to a guy who just admitted to possibly being influenced by beer and going "hahah"; could be perceived as an obvious joke.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"