Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2921
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    ... and how were you going to get DW to target you unless you're a witch???

And how in the world is a Triad going to be so confident that you were Switcher D1 that they can fake being scientist?
    Pretty sure Switcher is Redirection and Bus Drive Immune.
    I could be wrong though.
    I also didn稚 read all the Traid roles I知 just assuming a scum can be Informed I am Switcher via Role.
    I was going to try and pocket DW in, not to much but enough to make him believe that I wasn稚 the person who switched him and make him feel like I知 a safe target.
    Then before he outs me I値l hard push on him with a potentially fake claim.
    I値l then switch with a confirmed Town role and claim that I must have had false info via a role mechanic thus why DW flipped Stalker.
    Then I値l try and lead the Confirmed Town into thinking I知 a safe person to switch with and when they target me I値l insta win.

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

If you are somehow town, I suggest making a reads list and being productive. Unless something drastic changes I don't see your lynch going another direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1405

@Renegade
    What do you think Dark Magician will flip?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Naz is semi-mechanically confirmed as a form of tracker (Although could still be triad)
    I agree with the odds you're proposing but feel the need to posit that naz could easily be triad claiming to be ignorant of the setup.

How many times have you looked at the setup since the game has started? I've personally referenced it roughly 20 times. I've had the browser tab open and left it open because I knew I was gonna have to reference it. Why would anyone play this game without having gone over it at least one single time?

naz is maybe town at best, which puts them even with literally everyone who hasn't been 100% mechanically confirmed at this point.
    even then I'm going to give the guy who got lynched d1 an honorary scumread

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING SCUM. EVERY ONE OF YOU BASTARDS ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME. I JUST KNOW IT.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I agree with the odds you're proposing but feel the need to posit that naz could easily be triad claiming to be ignorant of the setup.

How many times have you looked at the setup since the game has started? I've personally referenced it roughly 20 times. I've had the browser tab open and left it open because I knew I was gonna have to reference it. Why would anyone play this game without having gone over it at least one single time?

naz is maybe town at best, which puts them even with literally everyone who hasn't been 100% mechanically confirmed at this point.
    even then I'm going to give the guy who got lynched d1 an honorary scumread

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING SCUM. EVERY ONE OF YOU BASTARDS ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME. I JUST KNOW IT.
    I briefly looked at the setup an hour before playing the game because someone said they'd play if I played. I'm guessing everyone isn't as prepared as you are my dude.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #1408

I'm out of meaningful contributions for today. @ me if you need something. I'm mildly interested in hearing what yzb25 has to say, but other than that I can't think of a concrete reason to not end D2.
    Give people a chance to ISO and bring up their talking points
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

9. ISO #1409

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I briefly looked at the setup an hour before playing the game because someone said they'd play if I played. I'm guessing everyone isn't as prepared as you are my dude.
    If you were watcher, would you have looked to see if there was a scum equivalent?

10. ISO #1410

Here's the real question; did you read through the rolecards?

11. ISO #1411

Here's the real question; did you read through the rolecards?
    I mean I read them but I wouldn't remember every role that could be in the game. I was very confused earlier when someone mentioned a witch in game because of the lack of neutral slots.

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    yea sorry about that. it was based on what I saw between the messages of people. I am glad you guys cleared that out. I will include you to my ? list
    Yeah I had the same thought but didn't voice it because outing TPRs isn't a good thing to do.

13. ISO #1413

I mean I read them but I wouldn't remember every role that could be in the game. I was very confused earlier when someone mentioned a witch in game because of the lack of neutral slots.
    If you were lookout and you noticed spy was possible for scum, would that have stuck out to you? Would you have remembered reading that?

14. ISO #1414

If you were lookout and you noticed spy was possible for scum, would that have stuck out to you? Would you have remembered reading that?

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    maybe the real scum were the friends we made along the way?
    Does that mean the real lesson is to not make friends?

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

I have no idea. I have it open on a tab on one of my screens and constantly glance back at it as a question pops in my head.

I could see it being an issue for someone posting from a phone maybe. I personally am a spoiled baby and hate referencing stuff when I only have 1 screen. I do understand your suggestion at potential feigned ignorance and agree that could be the case but thats a WIFOM toss up imo.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

19. ISO #1419

I have no idea. I have it open on a tab on one of my screens and constantly glance back at it as a question pops in my head.

I could see it being an issue for someone posting from a phone maybe. I personally am a spoiled baby and hate referencing stuff when I only have 1 screen. I do understand your suggestion at potential feigned ignorance and agree that could be the case but thats a WIFOM toss up imo.
    what do you think of this music video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHS9...CT6YwRIFBalqVy
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #1420

I've got two monitors setup, too. I've been "working" (it's Sunday, so that means mostly playing Valorant lol) and I've had FM up on at least one monitor for the vast majority of the day. I've spent at least a few hours with the setup on one monitor and the game thread on the other lmao

My second monitor is vertical, which is so nice for reading threads on

21. ISO #1421

This doesn't answer the question though. I'm legit trying to gauge average participation.

22. ISO #1422

This doesn't answer the question though. I'm legit trying to gauge average participation.
    Probably

23. ISO #1423

Probably
    That's what I figured but I didn't wanna assume. You pointed out that not everyone is a pedantic nerd like me and hasn't gone over the setup with a fine tooth comb. (you didn't use those words or that tone at all but it's legit because I'm a pedantic nerd lmao)

Given that, are you still willing to accept the fact that they were completely ignorant of the setup?

It's at least worthy of a copypaste into my notes with the words SCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUM under it. Just saying.

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

That's what I figured but I didn't wanna assume. You pointed out that not everyone is a pedantic nerd like me and hasn't gone over the setup with a fine tooth comb. (you didn't use those words or that tone at all but it's legit because I'm a pedantic nerd lmao)

Given that, are you still willing to accept the fact that they were completely ignorant of the setup?

It's at least worthy of a copypaste into my notes with the words SCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUM under it. Just saying.
    My point wasn't really meant to give non-reading players a pass, but more that everyone will put a different amount of effort into being prepared. You get used to that a lot on this site. I scum-read the slot for other reasons, but this isn't something that I was considering.

27. ISO #1427

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    For me its like 50/50, so better odds than random role based on setup at this point.

And this is based solely on what he has or has not said, not what DW has said.
    I'd give about these odds. The scuminess of how it played out is offset by the balance that any random diceroll would end up hitting town. Seems legit.

28. ISO #1428

I just had a 60 second nap and randomly the thought popped into my mind that MattZed was the Corrupted Assessor and that's why he was pushing Frinckles so hard. If that actually turns out to be the case I will be proud of myself for thinking of this.

29. ISO #1429

I just had a 60 second nap and randomly the thought popped into my mind that MattZed was the Corrupted Assessor and that's why he was pushing Frinckles so hard. If that actually turns out to be the case I will be proud of myself for thinking of this.
    Oh wow. Now this is much more fun to speculate about than the goofy stuff we've had so far.

30. ISO #1430

My point wasn't really meant to give non-reading players a pass, but more that everyone will put a different amount of effort into being prepared. You get used to that a lot on this site. I scum-read the slot for other reasons, but this isn't something that I was considering.
    My opinions of people and their roles are fluid as fuck until someone hits that graveyard. The only person I legit believe in this game is the host because I'm human. I excel at logic puzzles and observation and analysis of human behavior but I'm fallible as fuck so I don't hardread anyone at any time for any reason until the host tells me what to think.

Having said all that bullshit, the bart simpson avatar person is getting a scumread from me because of this fact and I'd advise everyone else to consider doing the same thing.

31. ISO #1431

broooooooo you just tapped into your unconscious mind, bro. Buddhists believe that the unconscious mind is intuition, brooooo

Sherlock Holmes taught me that intuition is your unconscious mind making logical deductions too fast for your conscious mind to keep up, brooooooooooooooo

32. ISO #1432

MattZed is scummy as shit though but he seems like an experienced player so I can't tell if he's WIFOMing.

The WIFOM is what I always get caught on.

33. ISO #1433

I've just felt reading his posts this game has made me feel like he is deliberately ignoring half the game and only focusing on certain things. I know in the past he's gotten very tunnel visioned but this game feels less like actual scum-hunting and more intimidation.

I really don't know how to read him right now.

34. ISO #1434

MattZed is scummy as shit though but he seems like an experienced player so I can't tell if he's WIFOMing.

The WIFOM is what I always get caught on.
    My advise? Just play it straight, people claim to use like 20 layers of WIFOM but really all they're doing is being intentionally confusing.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #1435

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    My advise? Just play it straight, people claim to use like 20 layers of WIFOM but really all they're doing is being intentionally confusing.
    I am sad that we didn't get to interact much this game. Perhaps if you decide to play another one I'll be down to play again.

36. ISO #1436

I am sad that we didn't get to interact much this game. Perhaps if you decide to play another one I'll be down to play again.
    Work's been busy, unfortunately, but I hope that will soon rectify.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #1437

Work's been busy, unfortunately, but I hope that will soon rectify.
    Is your shift schedule still as inconsistent for times as before?

38. ISO #1438

Is your shift schedule still as inconsistent for times as before?
    I work 11pm-7am PDT Tuesdays-Saturdays, much better than before.
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #1439

I don't know DW outside of this game but I second this.

40. ISO #1440

I work 11pm-7am PDT Tuesdays-Saturdays, much better than before.
    Well at least you can get sleep at a consistent time.

41. ISO #1441

Well at least you can get sleep at a consistent time.
    thank god
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #1442

If you ever feel like playing some heroes I will be happy to get on and join you.

43. ISO #1443

I've noticed that tbh. They either dodge questions by giving non-answers or specifically ignore parts of them. They get away with that shit way too often. I have to step in and be like "Ok but the question was x can you actually answer that pleas kthx". The problem is that sometimes people give real effort but we end up not making sense in some small way sometimes. It's hard for me to differentiate between someone feigning stupidity and someone just saying some stupid shit

Then there are motherfuckers like Helz and @Marshmallow Marshall who legit operate under like 3 or 4 layers of WIFOM sometimes. Those are the motherfuckers you gotta watch out for.

44. ISO #1444

If you ever feel like playing some heroes I will be happy to get on and join you.
    What's heroes? HoTs?

45. ISO #1445

What's heroes? HoTs?
    Yessir.

46. ISO #1446

Yessir.
    I've played HoTs before. I enjoyed it. I'm trash because I've only played it like twice and that was like a year ago but I'd be down to play with you guys at some point. Just added you guys on discord. BipolarType2#0208 hmu if you wanna play.

47. ISO #1447

I've played HoTs before. I enjoyed it. I'm trash because I've only played it like twice and that was like a year ago but I'd be down to play with you guys at some point. Just added you guys on discord. BipolarType2#0208 hmu if you wanna play.
    oh LOL I saw that friend request and was wondering who TF added me... It's the third person today that has added or messaged me randomly that I didn't recognize.

48. ISO #1448

I'm gonna stop spamming the thread with non-related posts and give those who are asleep less to read. I'll probably be awake because I can't sleep well, so ping me if you want to discuss sometihng tongiht.

49. ISO #1449

fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #1450

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    what do you think of this music video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHS9...CT6YwRIFBalqVy
    Strangely entertaining with lots of Asian persuasion. It reminded me of the Wang Rong Rollin song~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxzgwJ8tSE0