S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2921
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

I'm not opposed to a mass claim, as I think there could be a lot of roles out there with information that will make this game very easy to solve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Quickest Traid Role to pin me as.
    I’m a Dark Magician so he went with Sorcerer because he’s pissed off I switched him and now he’s dying.
    Okay hear me out...

You KNEW Frinckles' lead on you being a current/former Switcher was 100% right.

If you were town, why did join the Frinckles train?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Okay hear me out...

This makes a lot of sense.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1354

Do you have a proposal for how to solve parts of the game without a massclaim? Right now I'm thinking we just D3 massclaim and sort things mechanically for EZ win.

I'm not opposed to some scumhunting today. I tried my darnedest at it, and see where it led me!
    For one thing people could consider if they will follow through tomorrow on Dark Magician. I feel the information on him is very damning.

If you specifically want to take a mechanical bite out of the game the logical claims would be the citizens. It limits scums ability to hide and could clear 2 more townies while also avoiding giving the Witch or Dragon Head a target to use. The risk increase would be that all power roles would be outed but the reward would be a significant reduction in the PoE. I feel that trade is worth it as that it would incintivise the DH to target a citizen to avoid hitting his own people and that would offset the risk of exposure to our

Outside of that I do love good ol fassion scum hunting.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #1355

That would offset the risk of exposure to our power roles and force the DH to kill citizens or risk crossfire on his team**^
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Booze is catching up with me, Matt got locksmith?
    Potentially. Deathworld claimed that as a witch he forced Matt to visit MartinGG.

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

What the fuck

14. ISO #1364

Booze is catching up with me, Matt got locksmith?
    I'll join you in that regard, my involvement in this game is seriously diminished
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

Btw when you get a sober chance Frinckles, I would like to hear your thoughts on Yzb24, given your reads list earlier:

like this lol

Unknown1234
    MattZed
    MartinGG99
    yzb25
    Naz
    Renegade

Helz
    Bakermir
    FrostByte
    Deathworlds
    Dark Magician

Why are they your #4 town read?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

Frinckles you make me want to make me play more FM games lol.

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

<3 do it bro. Its all fun
    I spend too much time during games reading the thread and just being active in general. Definitely can't do it too often.

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

I think atleast three triad are in DM, Naz, FrostByte, MattZed, and Renegade.

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

If Naz is telling the truth AND saw the DM visited DW last night, (not 100% confirmed due to possible Witch/Operator) then DM cannot be the Switcher. (unless... @Auwt , if a Switcher tries to swap with a Butler, will this show up as a visit?)

If Naz is lying, Naz basically has to be scum.

I'm still trying to find some form of pseudo-mechanical solve, but I'm not seeing it yet.
    If a Switcher tries to swap with a Butler, the Switcher will visit the Butler, and nothing is gonna happen. It counts however as a visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

29. ISO #1379

yea consider me voting DW near EoD based on the fact that it is a safe non-town elimination.

it is d2 though and we will still have DM to prove their new role tomorrow. not sure if we can cuck the DH again tonight. with a switcher alive, we can keep revealing slots during the day so I kinda have that wet dream of letting the switcher live today and we gamble a bit but I am just a sucker for high risk high reward.

i don't think triad benefits from letting switcher live but yeah im ok with either way.

if DM was town, he should have revealed earlier sooo as for DM i am never trusting him this game

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I bet you 2 (including DM); definitely not 3 though imo.
    I would be very surprised if there was less than 3. I only didn't say 4 because I don't think my reads will be perfect but there 5 stand out to me the most.

32. ISO #1382

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I think atleast three triad are in DM, Naz, FrostByte, MattZed, and Renegade.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I bet you 2 (including DM); definitely not 3 though imo.
    I just about guarantee one~

Anyone want to make a ghost pepper bet that DM flips Triad?

33. ISO #1383

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I just about guarantee one~

As long as you're the one betting that he doesn't flip triad. I'm gonna stay nice and cold over here in Canada.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

The gods give me the answers. I am just the host carrying them.

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The gods give me the answers. I am just the host carrying them.
    Pretend i never said this

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Lmfao. DM is likely triad cuz DW said so?

That is the switchers only chance at survival, you realize that right?
    The likelihood of DM being triad is contingent upon both his ability to scumread and his willingness to go triad after D1.

Balance of probability says he's town but we need to keep in mind that he isn't confirmed town.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

For the record, I've never claimed to be Locksmith. I think bakermir was just filling that in his role-guesses.
    yea sorry about that. it was based on what I saw between the messages of people. I am glad you guys cleared that out. I will include you to my ? list

42. ISO #1392

When DW dies, we've 6v4. Bad night actions (witch controlling a vig) could make it 4v4, which is basically instalose.

I'm not saying I have a plan for preventing this nightmare scenario other than to say CHOOSE YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS CAREFULLY.

43. ISO #1393

Okay hear me out...

Because I wanted to make sure I didn’t get lynched as I had a plan to get DW to target me tonight and then I was going to come up with a way to get another person I switch to target me so I could solo win.
    I also don’t know if they are scum that knew that or Town and if they flip Triad then it looks good on me.

44. ISO #1394

When DW dies, we've 6v4. Bad night actions (witch controlling a vig) could make it 4v4, which is basically instalose.

I'm not saying I have a plan for preventing this nightmare scenario other than to say CHOOSE YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS CAREFULLY.
    I would like to now admit I can't count, and that we'd be 5v4 in the worst-case, which actually isn't so bad.

45. ISO #1395

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Because I wanted to make sure I didn’t get lynched as I had a plan to get DW to target me tonight and then I was going to come up with a way to get another person I switch to target me so I could solo win.
    I also don’t know if they are scum that knew that or Town and if they flip Triad then it looks good on me.
    ... and how were you going to get DW to target you unless you're a witch???

And how in the world is a Triad going to be so confident that you were Switcher D1 that they can fake being scientist?

46. ISO #1396

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    yea consider me voting DW near EoD based on the fact that it is a safe non-town elimination.

it is d2 though and we will still have DM to prove their new role tomorrow. not sure if we can cuck the DH again tonight. with a switcher alive, we can keep revealing slots during the day so I kinda have that wet dream of letting the switcher live today and we gamble a bit but I am just a sucker for high risk high reward.

i don't think triad benefits from letting switcher live but yeah im ok with either way.

if DM was town, he should have revealed earlier sooo as for DM i am never trusting him this game
    I didn’t wanna Reveal because I love playing Third Party Win Con.
    But at this point I didn’t have a choice, I either revealed or I die.

47. ISO #1397

I'll take you up on that. If we lynch switcher today and DM flips triad I'll eat a ghost pepper.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I'll take you up on that. If we lynch switcher today and DM flips triad I'll eat a ghost pepper.
    Deal~

Last time I had to eat one was with Brock playing Ghost Pepper Roulette but I don't think I am loosing this one : P