S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 2921
  1. ISO #2801

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Unknown has the most posts in the game, I and TOWNREAD him from them.

You're not going to get a chance to wait. Frinckles is hammering if you don't.

Hammer now.
    Frinckles can hammer if he doesnt want to give Unknown a chance to talk. I dont give a fuck about grabbing the town points.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    On the most basic level the Unknown vs Martin is mechanically 1v1. Every other 1v1 is subjective. I do not see how my reads can function without a Martian DH after what Matt pointed out so that is what it is.

But there is still no rush to end the day. I will also note that Martian v Unknown can easily be WvW
    WE HAVE HAD QUITE AN EXTENSIVE DAY, SIR.

I do agree it could be WvW, but I personally doubt that because I townread Unknown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

4. ISO #2804

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

7. ISO #2807

8. ISO #2808

@MartinGG99 has been (over) kicked out of the party !

Spoiler : Martin D4 Last Will :

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    WOOPS

@MattZed

Their role was : Bus Driver

NIGHT 4 HAS STARTED AND WILL END IN :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Remember to send your night action !
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #2809

THE FOOLING PARTY

DAY 5 :

@MattZed died this night ! Their role was : Citizen

Spoiler : MattZed's LW :

This game is not yet over

I am dead, which makes it 3v3. But we can still hope to yeet with a tie. There are only FOUR possible scum teams left:

Helz+Unknown+FrostByte (with Unknown DH, Helz CA, FrostByte Witch/Spy/Moulder)
    Helz+Unknown+Renegade (with Unknown DH, Helz CA, Renegade Moulder)
    Helz+Unknown+Naz (with Unknown DH, Helz CA, Naz Spy)
    Unknown+FrostByte+Naz (with Unknown DH, FrostByte CA, Naz Spy)

In particular, Unknown is the Dragon Head. I'm a bit embarrassed to have believed him, but this is where we are now. However, mechanically speaking, he has no idea who his allies are. It's quite possible for him to get behind yeeting or shooting one of his allies. Town, it's time to WIFOM. Full honesty is out the window right now..

Let me address each of you, IF you are town:
    1. Helz: You know the exact scum team AND their roles. It's up to you to play it from here. Because you seem to have missed it before, let me walk you through how you know: Frinckles is town by knowing about DM being switcher. Renegade is town because if Renegade was triad, they have to be the Triad Any, which forces Naz to be town. If Naz is town, then they told the truth about FrostByte visiting only one person, which is impossible unless FrostByte was DH. But the person FrostByte visited wasn't killed or protected, so this is false. Thus, Naz has to be scum. This forces Renegade to be town because the Triad Any can't be moulder. FrostByte can't be DH because of roleblocks, so Unknown is the DH and FrostByte is the CA. YOU KNOW EVER ROLE AND THE ONLY WAY THIS IS WRONG IS IF NAZ OR FRINCKLES ARE INCREDIBLY LUCKY GUESSERS.
    2. FrostByte: You know Unknown is the DH and Helz is the CA. The last triad between Renegade/Naz is hard to tell, but I trust you to figure it out and WIFOM us to victory
    3. Naz: You know Unknown is the DH and Helz is the CA. If you watched Helz, you know who he swapped if he swapped last night, and you should act on this information carefully.
    4. Renegade: You know Unknown is the DH and there are exactly 2 scum in Helz/FrostByte/Naz.
    5. Frinckles: You know Unknown is DH, and we all know you're town, so you can't WIFOM. There is at least one scum in Helz/FrostByte. There is at least one scum in Helz/Naz.
    6. Unknown: You're not town. Shame on your for playing on my heart strings. But now you have no idea who your allies are, much as I felt yesterday. You also killed me. I hope you mess up. -<3 Matt

PLAYERS CURRENTLY ALIVE :

@Helz
    @FrostByte
    @Frinckles
    @Unknown1234
    @naz
    @Renegade

PLAYERS WHO LEFT THE PARTY :

@Oberon (Bus Driver)
    @deathworlds (Switcher)
    @bakermir (Citizen)
    @Dark Magician (Sorcerer)
    @yzb25 (Shopkeeper)
    @MartinGG99 (Bus Driver)
    @MattZed (Citizen)

DAY 5 HAS STARTED AND WILL END IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

6 PLAYERS REMAINING, 4 votes to hammer.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #2810

-vote unknown1234

you raggedy lying ass bitch

unknown visited Matt last night
    I received my feedback before thread is open and I've typed this up bc I'm rdy to fucking GO
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #2811

& naturally matt is dead, why am i not surprised
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #2812

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    & naturally matt is dead, why am i not surprised
    We already knew for a fact through process of elimination that Unknown was DH... why bother watching him?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

13. ISO #2813

DH could not possibly have been anyone except Unknown or Martin... that's why all of yesterday was unknown v martin.

GOOFY
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

14. ISO #2814

Helz who did you bind
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #2815

It’s a 3v3 and I’m not voting anyone except Frinckles
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #2816

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Helz who did you bind
    WIFOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

17. ISO #2817

It’s a 3v3 and I’m not voting anyone except Frinckles
    That is exactly what I'd do in your position. You've played really well so far, you got caught up by some shit that wasn't even your fault. Feelsbad, honestly.

18. ISO #2818

We are both confirmed triad and if I don’t shoot town has no chance of winning

19. ISO #2819

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    We already knew for a fact through process of elimination that Unknown was DH... why bother watching him?
    Could have been helz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #2820

That is exactly what I'd do in your position. You've played really well so far, you got caught up by some shit that wasn't even your fault. Feelsbad, honestly.
    It is a really hard setup as a dragon head not knowing who your teammates are I’ll tell you that much

21. ISO #2821

Helz is confirmed corrupt assessor

22. ISO #2822

what

now you're making me question the logic

and now I have to dig through old posts

damn you

23. ISO #2823

Helz is confirmed corrupt assessor
    Helz is probably CA, not confirmed, MR WIFOM

24. ISO #2824

Helz got blocked when I killed Yzb so no it’s not possible

25. ISO #2825

Helz is probably CA, not confirmed, MR WIFOM
    Nah it is confirmed to me and I don’t need to explain why

26. ISO #2826

Renegade you did prevent me from killing Frinckles btw so shame on you

27. ISO #2827

Nah it is confirmed to me and I don’t need to explain why
    It's not, though. You couldn't have gotten any more information than the rest of us, so you strongly suspect Helz but there's no possible way Helz is confirmed CA to you any more than Helz is confirmed CA to anyone else. Come on, you can WIFOM better than this.

GOOFY

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

It's not, though. You couldn't have gotten any more information than the rest of us, so you strongly suspect Helz but there's no possible way Helz is confirmed CA to you any more than Helz is confirmed CA to anyone else. Come on, you can WIFOM better than this.

GOOFY
    Naz can’t be she’s detective
    You can’t be because you only visited one person
    Frinckles knew dm was switcher
    Renegade prevented my night one kill

It’s jus helz

31. ISO #2831

Helz got blocked when I killed Yzb so no it’s not possible
    Yeah @naz this is what I was talking about. Helz got RBed on a night where DH killed someone so it couldn't have been Helz and you "wasted your night action last night", just like you "wasted your night action" the night baker died

Or you're lying about it because you're scummmmmmmmm

32. ISO #2832

33. ISO #2833

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    hahahahaha but the towncred!
    I thought it was a solid choice for scum which is why I never questioned you

34. ISO #2834

So game is pretty much over, right?
    It’s not over if we mis lynched through Ca but Helz will just tell us and we win

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

Nobody fucking can because I'm not a fucking molder.

Why would a molder act, and apparently take away a night kill, just for some fucking town cred? It is not worth it. The kill is worth way more, especially in this setup.

BUT FRINK WAS SCUMREAD

Not by me, and I was right! DH MISSED!
    lol

37. ISO #2837

Helz who did you bind
    Frinckles to Renegade.

The game would normally now be inverted with players claiming to be scum but the way we have taken the game it doesnt matter.

Renegade is genuinely Triad btw.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

38. ISO #2838

39. ISO #2839

Yeah it’s gg

Well played with the claim Helz

40. ISO #2840

41. ISO #2841

42. ISO #2842

Wow. I did not have Helz pinged as triad at all.

I knew it was me + Unkown + FB most likely.

WOWOWOWOWOW.

2 FAKE BUTLER CLAIMS.
    I'm honestly happy I at least fooled 1 scum with the WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM

43. ISO #2843

44. ISO #2844

If scum wins unknown MVP and poopoo on martin for such a bad defense yesterday

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

How TF did we get that Marino lynch anyway.
    His defense was absolute ass

47. ISO #2847

The town was more eager to vote Martin than my teammates

48. ISO #2848

49. ISO #2849

The town was more eager to vote Martin than my teammates
    Also this, you seemed more towny than he did the whole game

50. ISO #2850

It is a really hard setup as a dragon head not knowing who your teammates are I’ll tell you that much
    You played really really well bro. I was a little afraid of the crossfire chance. This game was really cool in that we had to stay as a mid range read instead of just pushing for full town cred.

When did you figure out I was CA?