S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2921
  1. #2051

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Helz, who do you think the 4 triad are as of right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  2. #2052

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Was kinda tunnel vision on Renegade. I really think I am onto something with him. You should take a look yourself at what I am talking about. I get a little excited when I get this feeling.

    I dont really see much with your Naz thing. If she knew I was Triad mentioning that when people are considering me for tomorrows lynch makes very little sense. It casts more shade on me and it takes a lot of mental gymnastics for someone in my position to look at that and think "Oh, you know what I did last summer".

    And you say that I have a problem with mechanically solving the game? I laid out the structure for us to do it. I just pointed out that people making 4 or 5 assumptions to theory craft a mechanical solve in a game with no association tells is doing it wrong. That we should use it to help us understand where to look for right now.

    And its early in the day so please excuse me for not having ISO'ed every player already.

    For your reply that I didnt respond to I wont for a while. That sort of thing takes a bit for me to map out so I can look at what assumptions you may have made and what posts reflect the thought process you voiced. I will get into that when I ISO you.

    Seriously though. Do you not see this connection of Renegade protecting Frinckles N1 who claimed the only town role Triad would like to keep alive when Frinckles was widly scum read. Then pushed DM's counter train until DS lynch was locked in. Then immediately worked to discredit the FoS on DM. Then failed to prevent DM from being bonded and finally in D3 once again started pokeing at lynching outside of DM.
    Like.. I point out that series of events and what pops in your head is that I am pushing Renegade to avoid talking about Naz?
    Because I'm not really following your train of thought at all in your arguments. It feels like you pulled a 180 in terms of your stance on roles based on a role-claim but aren't willing to comment (atleast not right now) on my mechanical solving comment and say that it's illogical. I am trying really hard to follow what you're saying but it feels very inconsistent.

    How is it doing it wrong? Tell me how it's wrong to point out that Naz and Renegade have a very small chance of being triad? Or how the only way you could be town in this situation is if they are both triad or if Martin is somehow lying about his claim? You are in the same position as me in terms of knowledge and aren't seeing it even slightly the same way as me and it doesn't sit well.

    I would like to know if you think day 1 Renegade wouldn't protect Frinckles, regardless of other peoples opinions on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  3. #2053

  4. #2054

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Was kinda tunnel vision on Renegade. I really think I am onto something with him. You should take a look yourself at what I am talking about. I get a little excited when I get this feeling.

    I dont really see much with your Naz thing. If she knew I was Triad mentioning that when people are considering me for tomorrows lynch makes very little sense. It casts more shade on me and it takes a lot of mental gymnastics for someone in my position to look at that and think "Oh, you know what I did last summer".

    And you say that I have a problem with mechanically solving the game? I laid out the structure for us to do it. I just pointed out that people making 4 or 5 assumptions to theory craft a mechanical solve in a game with no association tells is doing it wrong. That we should use it to help us understand where to look for right now.

    And its early in the day so please excuse me for not having ISO'ed every player already.

    For your reply that I didnt respond to I wont for a while. That sort of thing takes a bit for me to map out so I can look at what assumptions you may have made and what posts reflect the thought process you voiced. I will get into that when I ISO you.

    Seriously though. Do you not see this connection of Renegade protecting Frinckles N1 who claimed the only town role Triad would like to keep alive when Frinckles was widly scum read. Then pushed DM's counter train until DS lynch was locked in. Then immediately worked to discredit the FoS on DM. Then failed to prevent DM from being bonded and finally in D3 once again started pokeing at lynching outside of DM.
    Like.. I point out that series of events and what pops in your head is that I am pushing Renegade to avoid talking about Naz?

    Horseshit

  5. #2055

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Frinckles is the reason that we caught the switcher and most likely a triad player at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  6. #2056

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Just going to comment on this because I feel like you contradict your own statements a little bit. You mentioned earlier that you've played setups like this before and that games usually come down to the last few people resulting in town claiming triad to get them to lynch themselves. Why wouldn't you be providing actual reads if you knew that you'd basically be playing on your own? It sounds like your argument is you're suggesting having accurate reads makes you town which is a concern to me.
    So now your saying because I am trying to lynch Triad I must be scum >.>
    I couldn't make that convoluted logic up if I tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm going to phrase this other concern differently in a way that I feel would be easier for you to answer and give me a better sense where your thoughts are. Do you think naz and Renegade can be triad together? Which one is more likely to flip triad to you right now if you had to lynch either one today.
    Very unlikely. Players almost always claim a cover role that fits their PR if they can. With that said both of them have a Town and Triad version but for either of them that version places them in the Triad Random.

    Between the two of them Renegade for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You've been giving naz a few passes this game for allowing night actions to go through, but yet seem very concerned about what renegade has done instead. To me it feels like you're picking which arguments to go after even if they both have very similar situations.
    Seriously man. I kinda want to throw something at you. Would you be saying this same shit if I had started with a read on Naz? Its early D1 and I spent the majority of the time so far interacting and have just started digging for reads. Please excuse me for not having focused on every living player in a 2000 post game in 2 hours. By all means feel free to point out how scummy that is of me.

    I could point out that you are blatantly picking which arguments fit crafting this story on me. The 'Giving Naz a pass' was me saying that lynching the Triad Random clears Naz so it makes sense to hold off. I was also emphatically clear that the list would shift around once role claims were made. If anything my push on Renegade perfectly fits my reasoning in that post in that his lynch will likely clear Nas to an extent.

    Your last few posts do not even feel like scum hunting to me. They feel like you are just reaching for reasons to paint me as scum. You might as well point out how me not looking at any other living player in the game while I was digging into Renegade equates to me being informed Triad with them at this point.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  7. #2057

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    So now your saying because I am trying to lynch Triad I must be scum >.>
    I couldn't make that convoluted logic up if I tried.

    Very unlikely. Players almost always claim a cover role that fits their PR if they can. With that said both of them have a Town and Triad version but for either of them that version places them in the Triad Random.

    Between the two of them Renegade for sure.

    Seriously man. I kinda want to throw something at you. Would you be saying this same shit if I had started with a read on Naz? Its early D1 and I spent the majority of the time so far interacting and have just started digging for reads. Please excuse me for not having focused on every living player in a 2000 post game in 2 hours. By all means feel free to point out how scummy that is of me.

    I could point out that you are blatantly picking which arguments fit crafting this story on me. The 'Giving Naz a pass' was me saying that lynching the Triad Random clears Naz so it makes sense to hold off. I was also emphatically clear that the list would shift around once role claims were made. If anything my push on Renegade perfectly fits my reasoning in that post in that his lynch will likely clear Nas to an extent.

    Your last few posts do not even feel like scum hunting to me. They feel like you are just reaching for reasons to paint me as scum. You might as well point out how me not looking at any other living player in the game while I was digging into Renegade equates to me being informed Triad with them at this point.
    You're right, you scum-hunting definitely makes you Town because triad can't hunt for their own teammates. My mistake

    I'd like to know why you think Naz's actions make her more likely to be town than Renegade. IMO Naz is almost confirmed triad because I don't believe that Renegade is Moulder in this situation.

    There's a difference between focusing on every single person and throwing concerns on someone and not following through with Naz. I've seen your scum-read on her disappear to suddenly being town for potentially the same reason you're criticizing me for scum-reading you.

    I can't comment on the last part because it's mostly just a biased attack on how you think I'm interacting with you. I think the chances are very small that you're town especially with the way you've flipped a lot of your views this day, and I disagree with most of the ways you've approached being Butler and looking at other players.

    It is very possible to use mechanics and scum-hunting to lynch triad. You don't have to pick between the two, or focus on one at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  8. #2058

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    A very large part of my read on you is your role-claim and how it fits into the setup. You can disagree with me on how it's a valid way to read a player at the end of the game if you feel so strongly about this. I haven't seen a reason as to why I should think that I'm reading this situation wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  9. #2059

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Because I'm not really following your train of thought at all in your arguments. It feels like you pulled a 180 in terms of your stance on roles based on a role-claim but aren't willing to comment (atleast not right now) on my mechanical solving comment and say that it's illogical. I am trying really hard to follow what you're saying but it feels very inconsistent.
    I am not saying that your mechanical solving comment was illogical or that you are doing it wrong. I said that the earlier stuff (I want to say was in page 39) was done wrong because it made 4 or 5 assumptions and then drew conclusions in a game with no association tells. Stuff like 1 scum between Frost and Matt when there could be more than 2 citizens and Frost had not even claimed citizen.
    This is my statement on your post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    For your reply that I didnt respond to I wont for a while. That sort of thing takes a bit for me to map out so I can look at what assumptions you may have made and what posts reflect the thought process you voiced. I will get into that when I ISO you.
    I don't get where you think I have called what you said Illogical. I very emphatically state that it takes me a while to look through and want to do it when I ISO you. When you take a very concise statement like this and twist it into "I am not making sense and I am inconsistent" it really makes me feel like you are just trying to paint me as scum. Unless you are drunk right now or something...

    ...Are you drunk right now or something? Like.. Legit..


    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    How is it doing it wrong? Tell me how it's wrong to point out that Naz and Renegade have a very small chance of being triad? Or how the only way you could be town in this situation is if they are both triad or if Martin is somehow lying about his claim? You are in the same position as me in terms of knowledge and aren't seeing it even slightly the same way as me and it doesn't sit well.
    Its not.. At all.. Even a little bit.. Wrong.. In any way... What so ever.. To "point out that Naz and Renegade have a very small chance of being triad?" together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I would like to know if you think day 1 Renegade wouldn't protect Frinckles, regardless of other peoples opinions on them.
    D2 there we conversations on this. Of every town role in the game Frinckles had claimed the literal only one that was useful to the Triad. Any other player in the game would have been a better target to protect even if you forget the fact that Frinckles was very widely scum read.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  10. #2060

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Theres quite a few interesting logic jumps in there. Could you explain why you see these people as these roles?
    If you tell me this isn't you saying that I'm being illogical I might laugh.

    Honestly it doesn't even feel like you're scum-reading me and are just spending time attacking my play. It's a bit disappointing honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  11. #2061

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I am not saying that your mechanical solving comment was illogical or that you are doing it wrong. I said that the earlier stuff (I want to say was in page 39) was done wrong because it made 4 or 5 assumptions and then drew conclusions in a game with no association tells. Stuff like 1 scum between Frost and Matt when there could be more than 2 citizens and Frost had not even claimed citizen.
    This is my statement on your post:
    I don't get where you think I have called what you said Illogical. I very emphatically state that it takes me a while to look through and want to do it when I ISO you. When you take a very concise statement like this and twist it into "I am not making sense and I am inconsistent" it really makes me feel like you are just trying to paint me as scum. Unless you are drunk right now or something...

    ...Are you drunk right now or something? Like.. Legit..



    Its not.. At all.. Even a little bit.. Wrong.. In any way... What so ever.. To "point out that Naz and Renegade have a very small chance of being triad?" together.

    D2 there we conversations on this. Of every town role in the game Frinckles had claimed the literal only one that was useful to the Triad. Any other player in the game would have been a better target to protect even if you forget the fact that Frinckles was very widely scum read.
    That's not even the conversation im talking about. The one where I said MattZed or FrostByte have to be triad because of roles fitting into the setup is what i'm referring to, which is quite solid if Martin is actually Bus Driver which at this point im betting on it.

    Already answered. It would be nice if you actually answered my comments instead of telling me I'm playing drunk....

    So explain how you can't see where I'm coming from? You've said I'm not trying to scum-hunt but these arguments are clear as day as to who the scum can be and who the potential pairings are.

    Other peoples opinions don't reflect individual intention. Oberon claimed Switcher as Bus Driver where most people would say it's an evil play. Renegade locking Frinckles' house for town-reading Frinckles is not a triad play, nor is admitting to doing it in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  12. #2062

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    A very large part of my read on you is your role-claim and how it fits into the setup. You can disagree with me on how it's a valid way to read a player at the end of the game if you feel so strongly about this. I haven't seen a reason as to why I should think that I'm reading this situation wrong.
    I don't disagree with you on this. It does play into 'What would the host put in the game' but its a very logical conclusion.

    I do strongly disagree with your constant demand for reads I have not done yet and misrepresenting everything I say. I honestly don't even want to talk to you right now. Your making arguments that me pushing to lynch people who flip Triad points to me being Triad.

    Lets just take one piece of the other post you just made:
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    There's a difference between focusing on every single person and throwing concerns on someone and not following through with Naz. I've seen your scum-read on her disappear to suddenly being town for potentially the same reason you're criticizing me for scum-reading you.
    Here you are suggesting I have refused to 'follow through with Naz' which takes the false position that at some point earlier in the day or earlier in the game I was going to read her while also not giving me time or space to make a read and it follows it up by saying my scum read has flipped to town. And what fucking scum read are you talking about? The read D2 where I called her an empty slot worthy of a policy vig? Or maybe the part D2 where she voiced feedback and I pointed out to the town her role is semi-confirmed but not her alignment? And lets follow up with what fucking town read do I now have on her? Please dig through the thread and find a single quote of me saying anything that you just claimed about my views here. With the exception of me voicing I would read Naz earlier in this conversation everything you said here you just made up.

    Seriously. A single fucking quote. Just one. Actually read the thread and find one.

    You are just making shit up and calling me scum on the basis of the stuff you pull out of your ass. So excuse me when I tell you now that I dont want to speak to you until you sober up.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  13. #2063

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If you tell me this isn't you saying that I'm being illogical I might laugh.

    Honestly it doesn't even feel like you're scum-reading me and are just spending time attacking my play. It's a bit disappointing honestly.
    A logic jump could be me saying "Renegade and Naz are probably not both Triad"
    Then its clarified when I say "Scum usually claim their inverse alignments role and threse not space for 2 more Triad Randoms"

    Thats not an insult. But me genuinely thinking your drunk probably is. But thats also a logic jump on my part too.
    Then its clarified when I say "You are saying I have taken positions I never have and scum reading me for pushing lynches on Triad"
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  14. #2064

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post

    Naz- Naz looks bad. Although I take personal issue with someone joining a game and demanding everyone else change their behavior to cater to how they want to play the frequency yelling about people posting too much felt forced and AI. Off the top of my head it felt like it 90% of his posts were passively excusing his lack of contribution by pointing to the post count and telling people to shut up and stop posting. I could easily see a LHF argument here but I generally see that sort of excusing tunnel vision as AI for inexperienced scum. I understand it takes a while to catch up but note the diffrence between how Deathworlds and Naz did it. I also generally look at the ATE tone as scum sided but thats a subject I suspect some people would debate and I can only say rives from my experience. This player would be in my 'totally lynch if theres not a better option' pool.
    This isn't even including the points where you talk about her needing to prove herself with her reads in order for you to be able to accept her role. This is the ONLY read left that you have expressed concern with, and nowhere in this thread can I see any sort of development on this read.

    I'm not asking you to be nice to me or to even respect my opinion, but at this point when you're telling me you don't mention scum-reading her but have not spoken on her character since expressing scum-reading her and then telling me that I'm reading wrong is a bit ridiculous.

    I don't care if you aren't trying to read on everyone immediately. I asked you a question which is in direct relation to my Renegade Vs Naz situation which I think is a fair comment to make given the fact you are trying to push Renegade and I can't see where you're coming from in how it's not Naz. At this point I don't care anymore, you can think whatever you want but my mind feels pretty much made up at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  15. #2065

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    When have I ever said I scum-read you for pushing triad lynches? I feel like you're looking at me as some sort of dumb kid and actually misreading everything that I'm saying. I don't even know how to comment on that because it's such a scum-paint there's literally no words to respond to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  16. #2066

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This isn't even including the points where you talk about her needing to prove herself with her night actions in order for you to be able to accept her role. This is the ONLY read left that you have expressed concern with, and nowhere in this thread can I see any sort of development on this read.

    I'm not asking you to be nice to me or to even respect my opinion, but at this point when you're telling me you don't mention scum-reading her but have not spoken on her character since expressing scum-reading her and then telling me that I'm reading wrong is a bit ridiculous.

    I don't care if you aren't trying to read on everyone immediately. I asked you a question which is in direct relation to my Renegade Vs Naz situation which I think is a fair comment to make given the fact you are trying to push Renegade and I can't see where you're coming from in how it's not Naz. At this point I don't care anymore, you can think whatever you want but my mind feels pretty much made up at this point.
    Fixed because you'll probably try to use that against me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  17. #2067

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    I am sorry if I am being a dick. I am tired and frustrated and I feel like you take something I say on a subject and apply it to something totally unrelated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    That's not even the conversation im talking about. The one where I said MattZed or FrostByte have to be triad because of roles fitting into the setup is what i'm referring to, which is quite solid if Martin is actually Bus Driver which at this point im betting on it.

    Already answered. It would be nice if you actually answered my comments instead of telling me I'm playing drunk....

    So explain how you can't see where I'm coming from? You've said I'm not trying to scum-hunt but these arguments are clear as day as to who the scum can be and who the potential pairings are.

    Other peoples opinions don't reflect individual intention. Oberon claimed Switcher as Bus Driver where most people would say it's an evil play. Renegade locking Frinckles' house for town-reading Frinckles is not a triad play, nor is admitting to doing it in the first place.
    I told you I will get back to you. That I need time. Have you ever known me not to follow through when I say I will do something? In the amount of time we have been going back and forth over nothing I probably could have done an Iso on Naz and dug through your mechanical analysis.

    On the same coin can you not see how I feel you are blatantly and overtly misrepresenting what I say? It would be nice if you gave me time to reply instead of acting like I am refusing to answer and just making up stories about me taking positions I never did.

    I feel like I am being mean and I really don't like that. Its probably a good idea if we just pick this up tomorrow.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  18. #2068

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    I probably should have slept a while ago when I said a nap was a good idea. I'm not trying to overreact this much either, guess I got carried away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  19. #2069

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This isn't even including the points where you talk about her needing to prove herself with her reads in order for you to be able to accept her role. This is the ONLY read left that you have expressed concern with, and nowhere in this thread can I see any sort of development on this read.

    I'm not asking you to be nice to me or to even respect my opinion, but at this point when you're telling me you don't mention scum-reading her but have not spoken on her character since expressing scum-reading her and then telling me that I'm reading wrong is a bit ridiculous.

    This is a very fair point. I do not remember making that post. I will throw you some quotes on the subject tomorrow although I think you should be able to see my thought process in D2 based on the impact of Naz confirm-able feedback claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't care if you aren't trying to read on everyone immediately. I asked you a question which is in direct relation to my Renegade Vs Naz situation which I think is a fair comment to make given the fact you are trying to push Renegade and I can't see where you're coming from in how it's not Naz. At this point I don't care anymore, you can think whatever you want but my mind feels pretty much made up at this point.
    Like I keep saying, I will get back to you when I do the read. Im not just going to make stuff up so I have something to say right this second.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    When have I ever said I scum-read you for pushing triad lynches? I feel like you're looking at me as some sort of dumb kid and actually misreading everything that I'm saying. I don't even know how to comment on that because it's such a scum-paint there's literally no words to respond to that.
    I am not trying to be condescending. I consider you a friend and I respect you as a player. I just feel like you are intentionally misrepresenting the things I say to create issues while forcing a timeline to paint me as scum instead of drawing conclusions from the things I say and giving me time to respond. This is why I keep saying I dont want to talk to you right now. Our communication is totally fucked and accomplishing nothing other than getting etch-other frustrated.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  20. #2070

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I probably should have slept a while ago when I said a nap was a good idea. I'm not trying to overreact this much either, guess I got carried away.
    Game bullshit aside, I am sorry if I offended you personally. Its not what I wanted. And I will do my best to clear things up with you tomorrow.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  21. #2071

  22. #2072

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Game bullshit aside, I am sorry if I offended you personally. Its not what I wanted. And I will do my best to clear things up with you tomorrow.
    This game is supposed to be fun and I think we were both ruining that for each other towards the end. I promise you I'm not taking anything in the game personally and I hope my actions don't discourage you from talking to me anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  23. #2073

  24. #2074

  25. #2075

  26. #2076

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    *eyeroll*
    GoOoOfy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  27. #2077

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This game is supposed to be fun and I think we were both ruining that for each other towards the end. I promise you I'm not taking anything in the game personally and I hope my actions don't discourage you from talking to me anymore.
    Not at all brother. We are probably just both tired and grouchy. Hopefully we can look at that conversation tomorrow and cringe while laughing at ourselves : )
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  28. #2078

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    We are probably just both tired and grouchy.
    Or maybe I am just a dick who should learn when to step back and drink a glass of water
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  29. #2079

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    @Unknown1234 @Helz

    Neither of you two stand much to gain here from this long-winded discussion, but if you choose to continue it -- feel free.

    I'm looking for solutions and I truly don't believe you two can both be Butlers.

    Is there something more important we can focus on (not renegade related?)
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  30. #2080

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Unknown1234 @Helz

    Neither of you two stand much to gain here from this long-winded discussion, but if you choose to continue it -- feel free.

    I'm looking for solutions and I truly don't believe you two can both be Butlers.

    Is there something more important we can focus on (not renegade related?)
    Pegging alignment of Matt or Yzb helps to validate each of our Butler claims- On that note FrostBytes role claim probably helps to clear Matt
    Analyzing interactions between Myself/Matt and Unknown/Yzb helps as well

    Outside of us two Naz/Frostbyte/Renegade would be the points of interest for D4. Matt and Yzb should probably stay off the table D4 until Me/Unknown are resolved unless you want to resolve one of us using one of them (although thats a weaker play imo because a lynch on town does not confirm)
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  31. #2081

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    GoOoOfy
    Holy shit go to sleep lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  32. #2082

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    i see you lurking u ho
    be gone that
    @Unknown1234
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  33. #2083

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    THOT** NOoOoOoOoo
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  34. #2084

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Unknown1234 @Helz

    Neither of you two stand much to gain here from this long-winded discussion, but if you choose to continue it -- feel free.

    I'm looking for solutions and I truly don't believe you two can both be Butlers.

    Is there something more important we can focus on (not renegade related?)
    At this point in time I don't think we can be either.

    It's pretty much broken up into three pools right now.

    1: Me and Helz
    2: Naz, Renegade, and FrostByte (depending on the claim)
    3: MattZed, yzb25, and FrostByte (^)

    I can't say much more on the matter than I have already but it seems likely that a Helz, naz and DM triad team exist right now. The 4th slot goes to either MattZed or FrostByte. I have a feeling that these two will be better sorted out going into tomorrow hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  35. #2085

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i see you lurking u ho
    be gone that
    @Unknown1234
    You know pinging pretty much has the reverse effect of what you're trying, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  36. #2086

  37. #2087

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Auwt if someone is witched into the same house as Locksmith, would they receive feedback about it if they don't visit anyone?

    Only worth noting since MattZed never said anything about locksmith earlier.
    They would indeed receive a feedback, even though they can't move, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  38. #2088

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    -vote Dark Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  39. #2089

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    I don't really have much to add. Probably won't be around too much, going to try to catch up on sleep and hopefully feel better tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  40. #2090

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    We don't lose frinckles today bc Renegade locked him down last night
    -vote dark magician
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  41. #2091

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    still want time to think about things
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  42. #2092

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    also, if Martin bussed me and him I could die today lmao so I need time to write a lw anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  43. #2093

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    still want time to think about things
    For sure. I have a lot that I want to do. Will have a few Iso's up before I go to grab breakfast.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  44. #2094

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'd like to know why you think Naz's actions make her more likely to be town than Renegade. IMO Naz is almost confirmed triad because I don't believe that Renegade is Moulder in this situation.
    Absolutely broken logic
    Have you tried getting good?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  45. #2095

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    bruh I wanted helz to be the fake butler since unknown is my friend but after reading his dumpster fire posts it might be the other way at this point smh
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  46. #2096

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Yeah, MattZed mentioned that deathworlds action wouldn't go through since his role became switcher regardless. Only thought it was worth mentioning in case MattZed had knowledge of Locksmith and didn't mention it.
    As has already been said, for Mattzed to be scum, Frostbyte must necessarily be citizen and I just don't think that's remotely plausible at this point. I'll concede the Naz-Helz thing is a nice spot and has some potential merit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  47. #2097

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    If frostbyte was citizen there would be literally no reason to be so dicey about claiming that, because his decision not to reveal as citizen is letting his scumread mattzed gain more credibility as the lone citizen claimant with every second that passes.

    Though honestly, his play doesn't make sense either way as town. Because if he's TPR he shouldn't be scumreading matt in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  48. #2098

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    I think the bigger reason for excluding FB as citi would be that his play over the entire game just does not point to that at all. He is definitely scum/TPR imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  49. #2099

  50. #2100

    Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

    Well, at this point I'm just working from the assumption mattzed is lock town citi, and excusing his anti-town behaviour as impatience / being distracted. If Frostbyte is throwing as citi then F
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •