S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2921
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    MattZed is not making any sense and hasn't been for a long time.
    I amend my earlier opinion; it's a little bit in town's favor to have more discussion time imo but we definitely need to lynch him today.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #1302

We didn't hesitate to eliminate goofy Oberon when he claimed switcher. Now we have a second switcher claim. What's the deal?

No let's get DM, who may or may not be triad, let the switcher switch around and end up with another goofy scenario tomorrow.

Damn, just cuz you like the guy I mean, if you are town and not voting the switcher cuz he is friends with you that is really lame.

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    No. I only got my new role card and the related feedback.

I gave you my night actions what more could I possibly give
    Oh right you wouldn't get the feedback. Hmm.

I'm not sure what more use we have for you buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

5. ISO #1305

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

Because some people actually think I want a yeet other than DW today....

-unvote
    Because the entirety of today you obsessed over Frincky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

We didn't hesitate to eliminate goofy Oberon when he claimed switcher. Now we have a second switcher claim. What's the deal?

No let's get DM, who may or may not be triad, let the switcher switch around and end up with another goofy scenario tomorrow.

Damn, just cuz you like the guy I mean, if you are town and not voting the switcher cuz he is friends with you that is really lame.
    I love how accurate this is lol.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #1311

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Because the entirety of today you obsessed over Frincky.
    Okay but I'm obviously off of that now...

The post was more directed at Renegade who seemed to sincerely think I'd prefer yeeting DM.

12. ISO #1312

Maybe a better argument would be that I was switcher D1, and that I switched with whoever claimed to be switcher before....

Everyone pressured me when I just wanted to read the thread
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #1313

tbh it was just a transparent attempt to get DW to give me enough info to decide if I should buy his claim that DM became Triad.
    I believe the claim. I suspected as much well before he even made the claim and he even pointed to a place in the game where he seeded his alignment as Triad. Combine that with the fact Dark Magician is not even denying it and we have 2 scums in the bag.

Lynch Deathworlds today and Dark Magician can either become a vigi happy meal or our D3 lynch.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

14. ISO #1314

I feel like deathworlds has been active in the game for about an hour of the game and is destined to be lynched. sad

15. ISO #1315

Don't sass me. Reread your own posts and tell me what you think.
    I think DW is now beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt Switcher and needs to be yeeted today.

I also think you're a bit silly for hating on people on the DM train. DM is likely triad, which only the town wants to yeet, whereas EVERYONE wants DW to be yeet'd.

I'm only not voting now because I think this early of a day-end is absurd, and I want to be able to hear EVERYONE'S opinion on DW's confession before he's hammered.

16. ISO #1316

I feel like deathworlds has been active in the game for about an hour of the game and is destined to be lynched. sad
    Sadge
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

I think DW is now beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt Switcher and needs to be yeeted today.

I also think you're a bit silly for hating on people on the DM train. DM is likely triad, which only the town wants to yeet, whereas EVERYONE wants DW to be yeet'd.

I'm only not voting now because I think this early of a day-end is absurd, and I want to be able to hear EVERYONE'S opinion on DW's confession before he's hammered.
    Lmfao. DM is likely triad cuz DW said so?

That is the switchers only chance at survival, you realize that right?

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Maybe a better argument would be that I was switcher D1, and that I switched with whoever claimed to be switcher before....

Everyone pressured me when I just wanted to read the thread
    But no one claimed to be Switcher before, which was part of your rough spot.

It's hard to see you as anything other than completely boned in this situation, since Naz saw you get converted. If Naz hadn't seen you, you could at least plausibly accuse DM, the other main suspect.

22. ISO #1322

DM never told us that DW was the new switcher. that is the problem, nothing else in this game says more than that decision.

23. ISO #1323

If a switcher is outed, it is automatically built in that they have to claim they were formally triad so they can buy enough time to switch out again.

Folks I have some lovely time shares I'd like you to take a look at.
    Hmm yes that's why I intentionally seeded triad alignment in-case I ever got swapped, instead of seeding triad alignment as a way to potentially communicate with my otherwise unidentified scumbuddies.
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

It's not just that DW said so. It's also that DM didn't immediately out himself as the old switcher and was barking up the train of a town he should have known was town. (DM can confirm Frinckles was correct)

Town DM should have cleared Frinckles a LOOOONG time ago.

26. ISO #1326

MattZed, it seems only fitting that me and you have the ability to Mercy kill deathworlds.

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

MattZed, it seems only fitting that me and you have the ability to Mercy kill deathworlds.
    I really have no intention to at least until I wake up in about 12 hours.

But I agree it is fitting.

29. ISO #1329

Why would DM switch with me , should switcher's goal to be to swap with town?

I was a lurker at best.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #1330

I think that would be a waste of time. Triad don't even have a conflict of interest where they would want to keep the switcher alive. Our time would be better spent digging into other players. This DM DW situation looks very cleanly solved to me.

Frinckles is also semi-mechanically confirmed town and Naz is semi-mechanically confirmed as a form of tracker (Although could still be triad) This interaction solved a decent piece of the game. Theres 3 less players to solve.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

31. ISO #1331

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    oberon > bd
    frinckles > scientist
    martin > bd
    naz > stalker
    mattz > locksmith
    dw > switcher
    dm > witch/stalker

baker > ?
    unknown1234 > ?
    frostbyte > ?
    helz > ?
    renegade > ?
    yzb25 > ?

shall we massclaim? or hold on to that for tomorrow?
    Hold off for sure. There is no reason to reveal that information when we can not use it to lynch yet. It just helps the Dragon Head pick his targets.

32. ISO #1332

btw @Renegade

DW claimed sorcerer

not spy/vanguard.

DM claimed Stalker.

Do you realize that technically speaking sorcerers are stalkers just with control?

Honestly if DW was a former town Stalker, then I would imagine him fake claiming to have been a Spy/Vanguard

not a sorcerer (because I imagine sorcerer requires a bit more thought)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1333

I think that would be a waste of time. Triad don't even have a conflict of interest where they would want to keep the switcher alive. Our time would be better spent digging into other players. This DM DW situation looks very cleanly solved to me.

Frinckles is also semi-mechanically confirmed town and Naz is semi-mechanically confirmed as a form of tracker (Although could still be triad) This interaction solved a decent piece of the game. Theres 3 less players to solve.
    I'll admit that my urge to not end day is mostly an instinct, but whenever I think about why, I can always think of reasons.

What if Martin wants to give suggestions to the locksmith?

What if someone has a night action to share that can clarify if, say, DM or Naz are triad? What if that affects who gets investigated/followed/roleblocked?

We've gotten a few more puzzle pieces now, and it may be worth completing more of the puzzle before night.

34. ISO #1334

Keep in mind I'm not suggesting to not-eliminate DW.

I'm just saying what he claims to formerly have been is somewhat convincing to me on the basis of how much pressure has been on him and how little time he has had to spend in the thread.

That and DM claimed stalker.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #1335

Okay, I think everyone except yzb and naz have had a chance to say something since DW's confession.

I really don't see how naz could have anything more to add, given we already know and have semi-verified his N1 action.

Just leaves yzb, whom I already strongly townread.

36. ISO #1336

Hold off for sure. There is no reason to reveal that information when we can not use it to lynch yet. It just helps the Dragon Head pick his targets.
    we have so many reveals I think DH is fine tonight with the abundance already.. i was thinking of pushing the scum to panic claim before them having more information

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

we have so many reveals I think DH is fine tonight with the abundance already.. i was thinking of pushing the scum to panic claim before them having more information
    I just don't see the benefit in doing that when we likely have our next two lynches lined up. It will be D4 before that information has piratical value for the town unless we have a Vig.
    And if we do have a Vig we have a living witch. Thats bad-jewjew in my book. I am against a mass claim today. It increases risk with no real benefit.

39. ISO #1339

I'm neutral on a massclaim. Like you, I think we've narrowed things enough for the DH. I'm not sure how much knowing more claims would affect our night actions vs the triad actions.

Since we're not yeeting Triad until tomorrow, we can just massclaim tomorrow and catch them up then.

40. ISO #1340

I just don't see the benefit in doing that when we likely have our next two lynches lined up. It will be D4 before that information has piratical value for the town unless we have a Vig.
    And if we do have a Vig we have a living witch. Thats bad-jewjew in my book. I am against a mass claim today. It increases risk with no real benefit.
    Okay Helz has convinced me that we shouldn't massclaim!

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

I see 4 people online right now who aren't on the DW train: me, Unknown, bakermir, and FrostByte.

I'm not willing to hammer, but I'm not sure I'd strongly object if two of them did.
    -unvote

I am not in support for cutting another day in half. It would be ok with me if there is no discussion but we have tons of players here and can work on solving other parts of the game.

43. ISO #1343

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You were Town.
    Now who did you target last night?
    Matt?
    1. Since DW got converted, he shouldn't have been able to affect me, even if I were affectable.
    2. I'm not saying what I did with my night action, or if I even had one.

44. ISO #1344

I will probably be around for most parts of the day so I don't plan on voting anytime soon.

45. ISO #1345

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    btw @Renegade

DW claimed sorcerer

not spy/vanguard.

DM claimed Stalker.

Do you realize that technically speaking sorcerers are stalkers just with control?

Honestly if DW was a former town Stalker, then I would imagine him fake claiming to have been a Spy/Vanguard

not a sorcerer (because I imagine sorcerer requires a bit more thought)
    Keep in mind that Magicians are allot like Sorcerers.

46. ISO #1346

Keep in mind that Magicians are allot like Sorcerers.
    what are you talking about?

47. ISO #1347

-unvote

I am not in support for cutting another day in half. It would be ok with me if there is no discussion but we have tons of players here and can work on solving other parts of the game.
    Do you have a proposal for how to solve parts of the game without a massclaim? Right now I'm thinking we just D3 massclaim and sort things mechanically for EZ win.

I'm not opposed to some scumhunting today. I tried my darnedest at it, and see where it led me!

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

-unvote

I think DM's silence earlier makes me think we should look into lynching them first but I am just trying to scuff things here so DW is safer lynch DM is high risk high reward

50. ISO #1350

Quickest Traid Role to pin me as.
    I’m a Dark Magician so he went with Sorcerer because he’s pissed off I switched him and now he’s dying.
    That's dumb. I probably would've just said witch if I wanted to quick think of a role. You're toast.
    fucketh me in the ass