Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 2921
  1. ISO #2651

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm good where I'm at tbh
    are u not going to move if day ends in no lynch then too?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2652

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Isn't the only role that FrostByte could be is CA at this point? In that case a potential Martin/Helz/FrostByte seems less likely
    I only saw him visit one person, if he is triad he can only be triad random
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #2653

feels like the right thing to do. Who is the other candidate
    love it when town doesn't pay attention to the game and doesn't even try to read it anymore thanks x

4. ISO #2654

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    If anyone is CA* ...they MUST have used their action already, no?
    Not necessarily. They could have been stopped by locks, or maybe Helz WANTED to act last night but couldn't.

(speaking of which, @Helz get in here and sheep me)

are u not going to move if day ends in no lynch then too?
    This is plurality yeet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

5. ISO #2655

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Sadly I am not the Butler.

I picked you because I randomly picked a number, then counted down the names and yours was the name that lined up with the number. I generally like to use that sort of method when choosing a name to point at as a fake peek because it avoids any possible WIFOM.

Although- Just for the WIFOM; You are my strongest town read right now because you are the most beautiful player on the site : P
    one thing that bothers me about Helz is he didn't know how Butler works in this post? which idk if is on purpose bc hes claiming not-butler or he isn't butler

also what if we are in a world with no butlers . . .
    ugh I don't even want to think about that
    if unknown and helz are both scum they deserve to win lol

6. ISO #2656

one thing that bothers me about Helz is he didn't know how Butler works in this post? which idk if is on purpose bc hes claiming not-butler or he isn't butler

also what if we are in a world with no butlers . . .
    ugh I don't even want to think about that
    if unknown and helz are both scum they deserve to win lol
    I don't see him at all misunderstanding Butler here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #2657

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I don't see him at all misunderstanding Butler here...
    Butler doesn't get to choose the peek....its random

8. ISO #2658

u asked him why he picked u and he said i counted a random number up the list
    he didn't get a choice lol

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

ohhh lol nvm
    ok well no one else is here & im in bed so I'm going to sleep now

11. ISO #2661

12. ISO #2662

Dang it came back so late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #2663

@Auwt , can we get a few extra hours on day?
    The website was apparently offline for 5 hours.
    However I could only add 3 hours max, otherwise it would have to be postponed for quite longer.
    I will add those 3 hours on the D4 countdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

14. ISO #2664

My timing is going to be a bit rough for EOD because of my current sleep schedule and the fact that I'll be out getting a new phone. I'll hopefully we around towards the end of the day.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #2665

If naz is telling the truth about who FrostByte visited and that she would be able to see both of CA's targets (which I can't remember at this second if this has been confirmed but it seems odd to be able to get two targets) then it could mean that Renegade and Helz are triad with Martin. The one thing that I would be confused about is that if naz knew she could see someone visiting two people, then why would she have not checked Martin a lot earlier?

I'm pretty sure these thoughts will be answered one way or another tomorrow. I am slightly suspicious of FrostByte holding back information on being roleblocked twice, as revealing that information wouldn't make him any more suspicious because the role-blocker would have known he was blocked and could have chosen to reveal that at any point. Would be worth considering that he was hoping the Role-blocker was triad and wanted to see what they would do with their 2nd night action (if he knew he wasn't DH then being blocked would likely lead him to believe that it's a town blocker and not triad.

16. ISO #2666

Despite how much Renegade and Martin have seemingly town-read each other, I still don't feel like he's triad. Wouldn't a triad locksmith be more concerned about how their night actions look and not target the same person 3 times, vs a town trying to protect a basically confirmed town player. I feel like we're dealing with a lot of uncertainties and I kinda wish the game was as solved as I felt it was at the start of day.

17. ISO #2667

Despite how much Renegade and Martin have seemingly town-read each other, I still don't feel like he's triad. Wouldn't a triad locksmith be more concerned about how their night actions look and not target the same person 3 times, vs a town trying to protect a basically confirmed town player. I feel like we're dealing with a lot of uncertainties and I kinda wish the game was as solved as I felt it was at the start of day.
    Especially the first night dealing with the differences between how Martin looked at his night actions vs how Renegade looked at his. One of them did it based on the belief that they were protecting a town-read, which can be seen as Renegade does not seem to be suspicious of Frinckles at all on day 1.

Martin on the other hand claims to bus Frinckles he was objectively scummy to most people. It's the difference in mindset in this situation that makes me want to believe Renegade is town here.

18. ISO #2668

I am off to sleep now.

19. ISO #2669

The one thing that I would be confused about is that if naz knew she could see someone visiting two people, then why would she have not checked Martin a lot earlier?
    solving baker + fb were more of a priority to me
    why would i have checked martin, who you unquestioningly townread since day 1 for his "genuine" counterclaim, when there were other slots to solve as well?
    checking martin before today was seemingly useless since if he is operator, it wouldn't have made a difference

im hoping yzb would have said something if his feedback was swapped before he died so i think martin is not an operator. if he is triad he must be exactly dragonhead

20. ISO #2670

Thats probably one of my favorite posts this game. It was a super cheeky way to say "Im totally not the Butler but I totally am" when you look at it in context. I feel like I couldn't have played that any better.

Reading through some stuffs now.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

@Renegade
    How do you feel about Unknown v Martian v No lynch?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

I wish they killed frinckles instead of @bakermir
    At least baker would actually be trying, instead of frinckles who gave up day 1 for falling to stupid Mag's bullshit

25. ISO #2675

I wish they killed frinckles instead of @bakermir
    At least baker would actually be trying, instead of frinckles who gave up day 1 for falling to stupid Mag's bullshit
    Thats just cold.

You dont have to trash him so much. If you really want to spoon just ask the guy. I get that he is a beautiful snugly human being with intellectual depth but theres totally more appropriate ways to get his attention.

26. ISO #2676

@Renegade
    @FrostByte too

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

@Helz , if you're trying to not end day early at least unvote Unknown so no one sneaks in a plurality tie.
    I want to watch

29. ISO #2679

I really like the gamestate right now. Its like a nebulous tangle that could be solved if the right thread gets tugged on.

30. ISO #2680

@Renegade
    No lynch just buys the triad more time to use their abilities. IDK.

Marino I've been townreading most of this whole game. What a ballsy move to claim BD as DH. It certainly is possible if he tried to kill Frinckles N1 and that is how he found I was locked.

I've been townreading Unkown but mechanically he seems to be the highest probability DH. So unless I can be swayed, I'll probably be voting for him.

31. ISO #2681

4 and a half hours left

Unknown1234 (2 [L-3]):
    Helz, MartinGG99
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-2]):
    Unknown1234, MattZed, naz
    FrostByte (1 [L-4]):
    Frinckles

32. ISO #2682

I think the biggest reason that shows why you're triad is because you deliberately didn't say anything until you thought people weren't going to believe you.
    Actually, no. It just ticked me off that Mattzed was writing it off as a "WOOPS" if he was wrong about me.

Like as if I wasn't really high in his town-reads prior to this day phase.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #2683

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Actually, no. It just ticked me off that Mattzed was writing it off as a "WOOPS" if he was wrong about me.

Like as if I wasn't really high in his town-reads prior to this day phase.
    I mean honestly

you're not bothered by him writing "WOOPS" there because I may have done the same thing in the past:

No one knows for 100% sure who their allies are afaik

And if he's switcher

there isn't really anyone to blame or scum-read for hammering imo

when I've been claiming that I'm busdriver and that the Hardclaim-switcher-turned-busdriver-hardclaim likely doesn't exist at all and is 100% scum (namely switcher).

If he SOMEHOW flips busdriver then obviously I'm going to be the one who will have a lot of justified heat on their plate.
    I don't really know if the orange colours went in because I might have mixed colours in, but given how strongly he pushed against Oberon's Bus Driver claim, in the same post he talks about seeing oberon as "100% scum" and then immediately after comments about potentially being under fire if he somehow flipped Bus Driver. This reads to me that he believed that Oberon was the confirmed Bus Driver.
    Probably because you have those Dragon HeadTM sunglasses.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #2684

I mean honestly

you're not bothered by him writing "WOOPS" there because I may have done the same thing in the past:

Probably because you have those Dragon HeadTM sunglasses.
    Kinda equivalent if you ask me:

We're yeeting Martin
    How to interpret the flip:

1. If Martin flips DH, we're in a good 5v2. Hard to say who's who, but I would VERY strongly suspect Helz is CA in this case. (@naz, keep this in mind if you're town)
    2. If Martin flips CA, then actually Unknown is the DH and we just had the craziest Scum vs. Scum I'm seen in a while
    3. If Martin flips any other triad role, Unknown is the DH, Helz is the CA, and we've basically won.
    4. If Martin flips Bus Driver, WHOOPS. Unknown is DH and Helz is probably CA.
    5. If Martin was bound to another triad, yay?
    6. If Martin was bound to another town, idk. Make night actions carefully.

@FrostByte , I hope it goes without saying that you should be in bodyguard mode tonight if you're town.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #2685

Obviously, due to the mechanical situation you gotta scumpaint me however you want

but trying to use such methods of scum tells or scum signs when other towns have done the same thing is a bit disingenuous imo
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #2686

You were way too concerned with people seeing your claim as true, played very passively and constantly 'accepting other peoples reads' as your own. In hindsight we probably should have realized you were triad a long time ago had it not been for your claim.
    I disagree that's a scum tell of me btw

In my last scum game (Ignoring the Demon game that Oberon hosted where I wasn't putting my effort into it)

Was my Spirits II game. I held off on claiming any sort of role untill the very end of the game. Granted, those were different circumstance but I think some of it has some value in interperting my alignment for this game.

As others have said, I very quickly started to breadcrumb my role with a question to the host and the quite righfully counter-claimed Oberon who was clearly scummy to me and had hard-claimed my role (which the setup suggested to me there was only one of).

I would've pressed on him harder sooner, but if I recall I wasn't present in the game (as I had left temporarily) until I got back where he claimed both Switcher and Busdriver
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #2687

In my last scum game (Ignoring the Demon game that Oberon hosted where I wasn't putting my effort into it)

Was my Spirits II game. I held off on claiming any sort of role untill the very end of the game. Granted, those were different circumstance but I think some of it has some value in interperting my alignment for this game.

As others have said, I very quickly started to breadcrumb my role with a question to the host and the quite righfully counter-claimed Oberon who was clearly scummy to me and had hard-claimed my role (which the setup suggested to me there was only one of).

I would've pressed on him harder sooner, but if I recall I wasn't present in the game (as I had left temporarily) until I got back where he claimed both Switcher and Busdriver
    In fact, my agenda tends to be much more scum-hunty rather than town-hunty. If you look at that Wolf Spirits II game I didn't do much to try and secure people who I thought were town

Unlike this game

Where I actively worked against (what I thought were) Helz v Frostbyte and Helz v Bakermir TvT's.

I reconsidered Frostbyte's alignment upon the mechanical solving or information we suddenly got on D3 (that and well you killed Bakermir for who knows what reason but possibly to shade me)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #2688

Also

I believe you mentioned at one point that my reason for killing Bakermir was because I strongly believed he was town

If that's the case, why did I not kill you on N2 instead of Bakermir?

Sure, Helz could be triad if I am triad.

But with my posts on D2 (see spoiler) I could've quite possibly killed a !Town Unkown (WHO I DIDN'T KNOW WAS BUTLER)

To push on Yzb25 and get him lynched/eliminated since you wouldn't be protecting him

Sure.

The way I am looking at it Bakermir, Frostbyte, Renegade, Naz, Unknown, and Yzb25 are mechanically the PoE. Naz can wait for a day because a Triad Random kill mechanically confirms her and I set aside Unknown and Yzb25 for being widly town read.

I suppose you could interchange one of those first three with Yzb25 or Unknown for D4 but I suspect the role claims will do that anyways. If no scum claims a citizen slot 2 names will be removed from those and there will only be 3 names left in the PoE mechanically speaking (and accounting for giving Naz a 1 day pass)

Let me know if I am missing something but I think my logic there is pretty sound.
    I think you're close to the right track tbh.

But I will 100% promise you that at least

Frostbyte
    &
    Bakermir

are town.

I'm like 85% sure that Renegade is town, but we may discuss that on D3 or D4.

Also I'm personally a fan of Unkown as town but I don't think this game has debated his alignment much or if at all so I wouldn't be opposed to it in the future.
    Btw when you get a sober chance Frinckles, I would like to hear your thoughts on Yzb24, given your reads list earlier:
    like this lol

Unknown1234
    MattZed
    MartinGG99
    yzb25
    Naz
    Renegade

Helz
    Bakermir
    FrostByte
    Deathworlds
    Dark Magician
    Why are they your #4 town read?
    Tone towny, priorities terrible.
    I suppose that's a good (maybe even best) way to put it.

Both of these suggest Yzb25 would be open for a miselimination push

Additionally, Unknown1234 here is the TOP TOWN READ!!!
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #2689

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

Also

I believe you mentioned at one point that my reason for killing Bakermir was because I strongly believed he was town

If that's the case, why did I not kill you on N2 instead of Bakermir?

Sure, Helz could be triad if I am triad.

But with my posts on D2 (see spoiler) I could've quite possibly killed a !Town Unkown (WHO I DIDN'T KNOW WAS BUTLER)

To push on Yzb25 and get him lynched/eliminated since you wouldn't be protecting him

Both of these suggest Yzb25 would be open for a miselimination push

Additionally, Unknown1234 here is the TOP TOWN READ!!!
    @MattZed

I know you're already decided but if you could, please consider this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

How long we got
    Three and a half hours.

I am waiting to hear from Frostbyte before I say a bit.

44. ISO #2694

None of these look good for you. This isn't a read based on mechanics. Mechanics narrowed it down to you vs Unknown. I'm voting you because you look scummier.
    This is what I like to see. Pure mechanical solve isn't gonna work and I've been waiting for people to use some social scum hunting.

I'm pretty sure these thoughts will be answered one way or another tomorrow. I am slightly suspicious of FrostByte holding back information on being roleblocked twice, as revealing that information wouldn't make him any more suspicious because the role-blocker would have known he was blocked and could have chosen to reveal that at any point. Would be worth considering that he was hoping the Role-blocker was triad and wanted to see what they would do with their 2nd night action (if he knew he wasn't DH then being blocked would likely lead him to believe that it's a town blocker and not triad.
    I was 90% sure it was a townie RBing me and I wasn't about to out a TPR. This plays into not narrowing down the game further for scum to be able to solve it. Not outing a TPR kept the slots a little more ambiguous and I didn't want to push yzb into a claim. Plus I wasn't gonna give up shit due to the stupid amount of pressure people were trying to put on me to claim. Part of that is because I'm stubborn af and part of it is because it looked like scum was pressuring me. I'm honestly still not a fan of MattZed being town but I'm gonna accept it. Helz, on the other hand, is still scummy to me for pushing so hard for a mass claim.

I agree. I'm protective TPR and I've done roughly the same thing in keeping Frinckles protected. I need to ISO him more but Renegade seems town to me. And solved game means no fun. It's not about the destination, it's about the fun of scum hunting while everything is ambiguous and clouded in smoke and mirrors. I'm loving this game so far.

My timing is going to be a bit rough for EOD because of my current sleep schedule and the fact that I'll be out getting a new phone. I'll hopefully we around towards the end of the day.
    Glad you're getting a new phone! I just got a new one not long ago and I didn't realize how much more difficult life was because of the shitty phone.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

45. ISO #2695

Three and a half hours.

I am waiting to hear from Frostbyte before I say a bit.
    one sec
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

46. ISO #2696

In fact, my agenda tends to be much more scum-hunty rather than town-hunty. If you look at that Wolf Spirits II game I didn't do much to try and secure people who I thought were town

Unlike this game

Where I actively worked against (what I thought were) Helz v Frostbyte and Helz v Bakermir TvT's.

I reconsidered Frostbyte's alignment upon the mechanical solving or information we suddenly got on D3 (that and well you killed Bakermir for who knows what reason but possibly to shade me)
    Of a confirmed townie**
    Bro you really seem like a floundering scum about to be lynched. You're freaking out a bit.

I'm strongly leaning toward a martin lynch.

47. ISO #2697

3 hours 20 minutes to EOD

48. ISO #2698

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Helz, on the other hand, is still scummy to me for pushing so hard for a mass claim.
    For someone who thinks so much like me I would expect some logic as to how pushing for your claim specifically after a mass claim had already happened without going for anything more than TPR vs Cit could be a scum driven action given it 100% cleared Matt past my butler peek but feel free to fill in those blanks when you have time.

What are your thoughts on Unknown vs Martin vs No lynch?

49. ISO #2699

For someone who thinks so much like me I would expect some logic as to how pushing for your claim specifically after a mass claim had already happened without going for anything more than TPR vs Cit could be a scum driven action given it 100% cleared Matt past my butler peek but feel free to fill in those blanks when you have time.

What are your thoughts on Unknown vs Martin vs No lynch?
    We've been through this a million times by now. Mass claim was stupid and shouldn't have happened and I was not about to further contribute to it

50. ISO #2700

and I already answered your other question