S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 2921
  1. ISO #2551

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I would suggest that no-lynching is almost a good idea for anyone that believes Martin is bus driver.

Although now that I think about it that would rely on naz being confirmed detective and not spy. Worth a thought I guess.
    It's 5v3 right now

theoretically we can do a no-lynch and be okay; it's only MYLO

though I'm not certain if that's a good idea as that would just give the CA more time to bind if they haven't already

However, with the current juxtaposition of "DH is either Martin or Unkown1234", we're basically guaranteed to never be night-killed

Helz flipping would also help resolve that matter to some degree so that kill is a sort of no-go

leaving just Renegade, Frinckles, Mattzed, Frostbyte, and Naz
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2552

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Now that is something I have not considered.

What would town gain from a no-lynch decision?
    Martin would not be able to visit someone without them dying. Assuming naz is actually detective, this would clear me and prove Martin as DH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #2553

Martin would not be able to visit someone without them dying. Assuming naz is actually detective, this would clear me and prove Martin as DH.
    Sounds legit.

What if we did both? Lynch you, BD/Locksmith interaction + Naz tracking Martin.

There is no downside and this solves like.. A lot. Drunk Helz can't say how much
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #2554

Sounds legit.

What if we did both? Lynch you, BD/Locksmith interaction + Naz tracking Martin.

There is no downside and this solves like.. A lot. Drunk Helz can't say how much
    We are currently at a 5v3 right now. Lynching me puts us at 4v3, and a successful night kill would make it 3v3. The game could be potentially lost, so this option would not work unless you are town and willing to trust in non-confirmed protective roles.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #2555

We are currently at a 5v3 right now. Lynching me puts us at 4v3, and a successful night kill would make it 3v3. The game could be potentially lost, so this option would not work unless you are town and willing to trust in non-confirmed protective roles.
    Makes sense.

Come up with a deductive framework for you being town and I will consider advocating for a no lynch. Also who should take your place tomorrow even if we did a lot of slot clearing tonight as discussed?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #2556

Makes sense.

Come up with a deductive framework for you being town and I will consider advocating for a no lynch. Also who should take your place tomorrow even if we did a lot of slot clearing tonight as discussed?
    Checking Martin confirms him as DH, and he would be tomorrows lynch. Like I mentioned before however the entire idea of no-lynching is based around believing whatever information naz would have. If she is triad then we would be in the exact same situation as today but arguably worse. I only brought the idea up in the off chance that naz COULD be town, and would be better than lynching me today and potentially losing.

7. ISO #2557

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Unless Renegade is Moulder but rn the fake PR looks like Naz to a large degree
    how does it look like me to a large degree lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #2562

Dragon Head - Unkown
    Corrupted Assessor - Frostbyte
    Triad Random - Naz (Spy)
    Triad Random - Dark Magician (Sourceror)
    Town Random - Helz (Butler)
    Town Random - Yzb25 (Shopkeeper)
    Town Random - Renegade (Locksmith)
    Town Random - Frinckles (Scientist)
    Town Random - Martin (BD)
    Bus Driver - Oberon
    Citizen - Mattzed
    Citizen - Bakermir
    Switcher - Deathworlds

this is what I got
    why am i spy and Renegade not the moulder
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #2563

Renegade + Helz

it makes no difference because Shopkeeper hits before the switch
    why did u bus those two

was martin scum reading helz yesterday? i have to check
    he really thinks rene is locksmith so he must've thought helz was scum ye?

14. ISO #2564

I agree with this, there was basically a 1v1 between me and Helz (very unlikely we both end up being town) and would expect her to want to confirm one of us one way or the other.
    ??? & I watched frostbyte. why are u both including him as someone who u would watch in ur list and ignoring that i watched him last night??

15. ISO #2565

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Frinkle
    why??? ur choice to stay on him every night makes me think ur moulder letting dragonhead kill off the rest of the town

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

Oh so I shouldn't lock Frinkle and let DH pick off a confirmed town pr oh okay I should listen to you?
    why on earth would dh go for frinckle over the other useful tprs. u accidentally saved frinckles n1 and haven't done shit to help town since

i didnt tell you to do anything to listen to me???

18. ISO #2568

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why did u bus those two

was martin scum reading helz yesterday? i have to check
    he really thinks rene is locksmith so he must've thought helz was scum ye?
    @naz look for martin reads list tmrw
    inb4 he doesn't have any lmaoo

19. ISO #2569

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why on earth would dh go for frinckle over the other useful tprs. u accidentally saved frinckles n1 and haven't done shit to help town since

i didnt tell you to do anything to listen to me???
    Fricnkle is confirmed town. Anyone else is still a possible triad. DH can hit triad you know?

20. ISO #2570

Fricnkle is confirmed town. Anyone else is still a possible triad. DH can hit triad you know?
    ur not even giving dragonhead wifoam ur straight up just letting him kill town night after night and making it ez for him
    dare i say,,like a bOnObO??

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

I'm not unvoting a guy who claims my role while also hard-claiming switcher earlier on. That is, by definition, confirmed scum unless Auwt decided to fuck town over by confirming one busdriver but not the other in the setup.

Or do you think I should be the elimination today?
    There is a lot to read as of right now and I'm going to just unload all my thoughts in a really ugly format and just adjust it as I read and move on.

I never got to bussing, one of the people I tried to bus had their house locked down and I got feedback from that.

I didn't target DM at all so your claim could be true for all I know.
    Okay.

I tried to bus myself and Frinckles last night.

Meaning there's a slight chance of:

-Operator fucked us over
    -If DH did attack, they attacked one of us
    -Switcher did try to switch last night, but hit a locked house

etc etc etc

I'm gonna subscribe to occams razor and say the only g00fy thing that happened was DH hitting a locked house, and that locked house may have been mine.
    Tbh

I don't understand why Frinckles is heavily suggesting *he* would be the one who had a locked house without a thought of me having the locked house.

A large part of the thread was talking about how BD should do nothing, on D1.

Imo I would imagine from a DH perspective there would be a decent chance that a hard-claim busdriver (on arguably towny contexts) would be vulnerable to a kill.

However, Frinckles never participated in discussion directly about "what the bus driver should do"

I'm wondering if DH and Frinckles had different ideas about what the busdriver should do.

kinda thinking openly here; rambling on
    Yeah because I kinda am having some difficulty finding some analysis on Frinckles to be confident on atm

esp the hardclaim that DM is scum which is kinda pressing the matter onto me to look at
    Separating the reason for N1 action but keeping it together for relevant discussion.

I felt Frinckles position on D1 was a bit dubious and that if someone was going to die I would rather it be someone who's more "collectively null" rather than out of personal suspicion or thoughts.

And if Frinckles took the bullet (which would then hypothetically kill me) then that may show that the DH didn't believe Frinckles was triad, and give some credence to him being more towny.

In other words, I felt that it was a good way to help solve the game in either case of me being hit or Frinckles.
    How is that discredit?

It was a necessary note or observation at the time, while I was crediting him.

Me trying to discredit him doesn't fit with how I've doubled-down at some points with me thinking Frinckles is town (IIRC I believe at one point I called him my strongest town read).
    No one knows for 100% sure who their allies are afaik

And if he's switcher

there isn't really anyone to blame or scum-read for hammering imo

when I've been claiming that I'm busdriver and that the Hardclaim-switcher-turned-busdriver-hardclaim likely doesn't exist at all and is 100% scum (namely switcher).

If he SOMEHOW flips busdriver then obviously I'm going to be the one who will have a lot of justified heat on their plate.
    Changed my mind to quote dumping this and instead replying to everything when I can see it laid out in front of me.

24. ISO #2574

I'm not unvoting a guy who claims my role while also hard-claiming switcher earlier on. That is, by definition, confirmed scum unless Auwt decided to fuck town over by confirming one busdriver but not the other in the setup.

Or do you think I should be the elimination today?
    This is going to be an individual post reply, but post-claim Martin seems overly concerned in people doubting his claim.

I never got to bussing, one of the people I tried to bus had their house locked down and I got feedback from that.

I didn't target DM at all so your claim could be true for all I know.
    I don't really know if this is worth mentioning, but the tone in this message seems really off to me. Almost as if he was trying too hard not to look suspicious about his night action.

Okay.

I tried to bus myself and Frinckles last night.

Meaning there's a slight chance of:

-Operator fucked us over
    -If DH did attack, they attacked one of us
    -Switcher did try to switch last night, but hit a locked house

etc etc etc

I'm gonna subscribe to occams razor and say the only g00fy thing that happened was DH hitting a locked house, and that locked house may have been mine.
    Tbh

I don't understand why Frinckles is heavily suggesting *he* would be the one who had a locked house without a thought of me having the locked house.

A large part of the thread was talking about how BD should do nothing, on D1.

Imo I would imagine from a DH perspective there would be a decent chance that a hard-claim busdriver (on arguably towny contexts) would be vulnerable to a kill.

However, Frinckles never participated in discussion directly about "what the bus driver should do"

I'm wondering if DH and Frinckles had different ideas about what the busdriver should do.

kinda thinking openly here; rambling on
    Yeah because I kinda am having some difficulty finding some analysis on Frinckles to be confident on atm

esp the hardclaim that DM is scum which is kinda pressing the matter onto me to look at
    Separating the reason for N1 action but keeping it together for relevant discussion.

I felt Frinckles position on D1 was a bit dubious and that if someone was going to die I would rather it be someone who's more "collectively null" rather than out of personal suspicion or thoughts.

And if Frinckles took the bullet (which would then hypothetically kill me) then that may show that the DH didn't believe Frinckles was triad, and give some credence to him being more towny.

In other words, I felt that it was a good way to help solve the game in either case of me being hit or Frinckles.
    How is that discredit?

Me trying to discredit him doesn't fit with how I've doubled-down at some points with me thinking Frinckles is town (IIRC I believe at one point I called him my strongest town read).
    No one knows for 100% sure who their allies are afaik

And if he's switcher

there isn't really anyone to blame or scum-read for hammering imo

when I've been claiming that I'm busdriver and that the Hardclaim-switcher-turned-busdriver-hardclaim likely doesn't exist at all and is 100% scum (namely switcher).

If he SOMEHOW flips busdriver then obviously I'm going to be the one who will have a lot of justified heat on their plate.
    Second time he mentions being concerned about his role-claim being solid, but does not back down from his push on Martin. It feels like in more ways than one he truly believed Oberon was the confirmed Bus Driver.

I kind of fucked up and ended up deciding to respond to all of the reds together because I feel like the points connect together quite a bit.

The first thing worth noting is that he seems bothered with Frinckles claiming that the DH and Locksmith/Moulder targeted him. In a way it looks like he's worried about Frinckles trying to use it to confirm himself. He speculates twice that he could have been the target, which is interesting mostly because he thought his role would be under question if Oberon flipped town (which he did). There is also a second point where he could be trying to influence people to believe he's town by claiming he's the most likely target, but that could also be countered by Locksmith/Moulder claiming their action at any point. Unless the goal is to make people believe you're a locked town role, it doesn't make as much sense to believe that.

Second point worth mentioning Is how he justifies him bussing himself with Frinckles by saying that the game was collectively suspicious of Frinckles' alignment, but that he personally town-read Frinckles through day 1, going as far as to say that he saw Frinckles as his top town-read. I really don't see how bussing yourself with someone you town-read quite a bit and then saying it's because other people scum-read him makes sense. There are a few other points that I mention that show him being hesitant to feel strongly one way or another about Frinckles, but also easily believes his claim (not sure if I quoted this one, but it happens closely after he discusses his read on Frinckles to Matt).

Even though we don't know 100% what the DH decided to do n1, it seems likely that he could have attacked Frinckles as one of his own town-reads, and later took his town-read of Frinckles back after Frinckles started claiming that the triad attacked him. I could definitely see this as trying to avoid being connected to that night action.

I don't really know if the orange colours went in because I might have mixed colours in, but given how strongly he pushed against Oberon's Bus Driver claim, in the same post he talks about seeing oberon as "100% scum" and then immediately after comments about potentially being under fire if he somehow flipped Bus Driver. This reads to me that he believed that Oberon was the confirmed Bus Driver.

I don't know how much more I'll be able to get done tonight but I will keep working until I'm too tired to do anymore.

25. ISO #2575

Sorry to everyone who reads that, that format is ass and I will try to make my future thoughts more clear than that.

26. ISO #2576

Sure. Its either DM or DW today imo.

-vote Deathworlds
    although

why is Naz voting DM
    "he might've been switcher yesterday"

implies she thinks DM isn't switcher rn

and yet she said earlier DM visited DW

soooo...... ?????

I guess she thinks DM is a bigger problem
    It is suspicious to see him questioning naz's reason for voting DM. The next two posts raise more flags for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99;904264[COLOR="#FFFF00"
    ]I somewhat doubt a witch in a game with 2 busdrivers.[/COLOR]

Witch can't affect roles with actions that target more than 1 person, meaning they would be unable to affect 2 TPR's effectively.

Though they can mess with the switcher if they're lucky; 2/3rds chance they control/manipulate the 1st or 3rd ability (which don't target more than 1 person).
    btw @Renegade

DW claimed sorcerer

not spy/vanguard.

DM claimed Stalker.

Do you realize that technically speaking sorcerers are stalkers just with control?

Honestly if DW was a former town Stalker, then I would imagine him fake claiming to have been a Spy/Vanguard

not a sorcerer (because I imagine sorcerer requires a bit more thought)
    Although there were quite a few posts in between when these two were made, it is interesting to see his opinion shift from not seeing a witch in the game with "2" bus drivers, to suggesting that a witch claim from DW is more believable than a Stalker. I think this could lead to him thinking that DM would go down regardless and wanted to avoid being seen defending him.

27. ISO #2577

I'm going to do some reading onto night actions (including n1) and see if I can notice anything that may make sense from Martin's POV.

28. ISO #2578

I'm going to go under the assumption that Frinckles was Martin's target for night one kill given I feel it makes the most sense with his interactions surrounding Frinckles on day 1 and the early parts of day 2.

How is that discredit?

Tbh if I'm reading bakermir right this game (I historically haven't) then I'm just lock-town'ing him here.
    Given that he seemed to strongly town-read both bakermir and Frinckles, I could see him killing them if he didn't believe they were on his team. There is nothing suggesting that Martin tried to kill n1. Whether this happened or not, I think the interaction of Martin questioning his read on Frinckles' quite a bit in suspicious ways, the fact that he seemed to suggest a few times that Oberon would flip Bus Driver despite saying he was 100% scum, and the way he seemed genuinely concerned about people believing his role, I could 100% see this as what happened n1.

As for bakermir dying n2, the same idea could still apply here. He seemed to be very convinced that bakermir was town, and killing him with his strong read would make sense if he was trying to avoid killing teammates.

As for yzb, the situation is a bit different but still makes a lot of sense. It wasn't really until reading some of his messages on day 3 that it truly kicked in to me.

Gotta hand it to Unkown1234 tho

He seemed quite towny to me most of the time until now
    Martin seemed to believe my claim quite strongly, without ever really discussing why he thought Helz was more likely to be lying than me. I want to push this thought aside to discuss something that stands out to me more.

During day 2, Martin heavily suggested that he thought Yzb25 was triad, and how he was waiting for the days to progress before revealing why he thought that (going as far as to say he bussed himself with yzb, which I do find interesting). After I role-claimed as butler, he seemed to drop his scum-read on Yzb entirely and believe my claim. I will have to double check through his posts if he really explains why he thinks Yzb is town and doesn't seem to consider me not being Butler at this point.

If he really strongly believed I was butler and did not want to back off of this thought, killing Yzb makes a lot of sense. If he thought Helz was triad (which the thought also seems to be evident in who he claims to have bussed n3) then getting rid of Yzb would be a logical kill following the other 2 if he believed I was butler and that Yzb was a non-claimed TPR role.

29. ISO #2579

I understand that some of this will look bad as others (Namely MattZed and naz) have commented on Martin potentially faking Bus Driver and I chose to ignore most of it and seeing it as potentially scummy. I accept 100% of the blame on that as I basically neglected reading into Martin much at all and willingly believed his Bus Driver claim because of the emotional reaction he had on day 1 to Oberon's claim. Maybe I trusted my emotion reads too strongly (This does also make me want to look into Renegade again, but I'm not entirely convinced on him being triad for a few reasons) but I think Martin as DH really does make a lot of sense. I am disappointed that it took being forced into a 1v1 situation to open my eyes to this, but I hope that you guys can look past how likely I am to be triad based off POE and can lynch Martin today or even tomorrow if people believe that it's a better idea (preferably today, as I am still not convinced that naz is detective and not spy).

30. ISO #2580

I really can't force much more out of myself tonight. I probably won't be on for a long time given waking up has been extremely difficult these past few days, but I will be back on as soon as I can.

31. ISO #2581

Okay, I think Helz has a decent chance of being town here.

I think a !scum Helz here would be thinking of some other reason to get out of this, he's currently under a lot of presumed pressure and has had to do a lot of quick thinking.

I attacked almost every scum-read he had yesterday to some extent.

And if he believes I am town with some reasonably correct reads and he is town, he kinda has to believe me here.
    lolll

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

I've ISOed a couple different people and I legit don't know how to proceed.

Martin had some really good reads early on but then they went down hill. Potentially indicative of wanting to seem towny and helpful early on but now that it's narrowing down he's throwing out bullshit to confuse people

Unknown has been throwing reads seemingly at random all game

Helz seems legitimately helpful

My scum radar is still pinging MattZed hard but no cit CC means he's town

Frinckles is most confirmed town imo but his role is useless now

Naz has been honest and confirmed me visiting her even though it potentially links her to me and people think I'm scummy. Could be because she's town or she could just be pocketing me.

annnd I just got a ton of audio equipment so I've been having a blast playing with my new toys. All I need for a legitimate studio now is some sound treatment. I'm so fucking excited. I'm a singer with nasty performance anxiety so being able to record in my comfortable space is literally a dream for me.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

39. ISO #2589

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    it's unironically better for me or matt to die tonight if nothing else can be helped.
    Mechanically you're right for night actions but you've been super helpful with discussion as confirmed town so I'd rather you didn't die
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

40. ISO #2590

The first thing worth noting is that he seems bothered with Frinckles claiming that the DH and Locksmith/Moulder targeted him. In a way it looks like he's worried about Frinckles trying to use it to confirm himself.
    He speculates twice that he could have been the target, which is interesting mostly because he thought his role would be under question if Oberon flipped town (which he did). There is also a second point where he could be trying to influence people to believe he's town by claiming he's the most likely target, but that could also be countered by Locksmith/Moulder claiming their action at any point. Unless the goal is to make people believe you're a locked town role, it doesn't make as much sense to believe that.

Second point worth mentioning Is how he justifies him bussing himself with Frinckles by saying that the game was collectively suspicious of Frinckles' alignment, but that he personally town-read Frinckles through day 1, going as far as to say that he saw Frinckles as his top town-read. I really don't see how bussing yourself with someone you town-read quite a bit and then saying it's because other people scum-read him makes sense. There are a few other points that I mention that show him being hesitant to feel strongly one way or another about Frinckles, but also easily believes his claim (not sure if I quoted this one, but it happens closely after he discusses his read on Frinckles to Matt).
    Well, judging by the two big effort posts of Reads/ISO's at SoD2, along with the pushes by the likes of Yzb25 and MattZed and with posts on D1 against Frinckles, I had reason to believe Frinckles may have not been widely town-read. If he wasn't widely town-read then why had DH targeted him? If I were DH I would be gunning for those I felt wasn't suspicious enough to be possibly triad. Therefore, the idea that Frinckles was supposing that *he* was attacked was seemingly less plausible to me than the plausibility that I was attacked at the time.

It was also bothering me that Frinckles didn't seem to openly discuss the idea of me being targeted until I brought it up (IIRC), which if it weren't for Frinckles D2 hard claim (and Naz's additional mechanical info), looked suspicious to me as well. What you seem to perceive about me in some aspects I saw in Frinckles as well. I had to review him as well as a few other things (such as my reads on other people), so it took be a bit of time to re-assure myself that he was town and strengthen my sense of the situation revolving around Dark Magician and Deathworlds.

That decision was made on a sense of utility to the town. Since everyone is effectively uninformed, I thought it was best to do things in service of the "collective" rather than my personal thoughts, especially in the early game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #2591

I don't really know if the orange colours went in because I might have mixed colours in, but given how strongly he pushed against Oberon's Bus Driver claim, in the same post he talks about seeing oberon as "100% scum" and then immediately after comments about potentially being under fire if he somehow flipped Bus Driver. This reads to me that he believed that Oberon was the confirmed Bus Driver.
    Everyone's uninformed, and this was a PR heavy game (only 2 were confirmed civilians; the game could have more but I found that doubtful)

I don't know what else to say to this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #2592

During day 2, Martin heavily suggested that he thought Yzb25 was triad, and how he was waiting for the days to progress before revealing why he thought that (going as far as to say he bussed himself with yzb, which I do find interesting). After I role-claimed as butler, he seemed to drop his scum-read on Yzb entirely and believe my claim. I will have to double check through his posts if he really explains why he thinks Yzb is town and doesn't seem to consider me not being Butler at this point.

If he really strongly believed I was butler and did not want to back off of this thought, killing Yzb makes a lot of sense.
    If he thought Helz was triad (which the thought also seems to be evident in who he claims to have bussed n3) then getting rid of Yzb would be a logical kill following the other 2 if he believed I was butler and that Yzb was a non-claimed TPR role.
    This is awfully close to the reasons you would have as DH. You believed Yzb25 was town, and wanted to bolster your butler claim.

I fail to see the point in trying to doing NKA for n3, since the DH can only be either of us and both of us could have had very similar reasons for killing Yzb25.

I believe you're implying that it's logical in the sense that I would become a part (if not already) of the town core as a triad here?

I suppose that's a reason that could solely apply to me. But once again, its possible to do a Renegade + Martin test in the future. Since he can't self-lock I have to bus him every night from now on to prevent his death....and even if I were DH that means I can't kill him based on my Busdriver claim.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #2593

I suppose that's a reason that could solely apply to me. But once again, its possible to do a Renegade + Martin test in the future. Since he can't self-lock I have to bus him every night from now on to prevent his death....and even if I were DH that means I can't kill him based on my Busdriver claim.
    So it probably would happen on a night where I bus Martin + Renegade and he decides whether or not to lock me

and I can tell him if he locked my house or not

This all happens after the DH is removed from the game at least once though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #2594

This all happens after the DH is removed from the game at least once though.
    But since I AM the busdriver we could test that tonight regardless of who's eliminated (or not-eliminated)

it just won't confirm to people that Renegade is Locksmith (He is locksmith imo)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    it's unironically better for me or matt to die tonight if nothing else can be helped.
    Well there is Pluarlity + Majority

and I think with the 1v1 here between me and Unknown

we aren't going to get a no-elimination today

it would require trust at EoD.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

Unknown1234 (1 [L-4]):
    Helz
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-4]):
    Unknown1234
    FrostByte (1 [L-4]):
    Frinckles

btw

if yall are planning to vote today at some point don't forget to do so
    Wait why the fuck my vote is not up there

-vote Unknown1234
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #2600

TBH I'm leaning on yeeting Martin. The fact that he *wasn't* the N1 target and that, according to Unknown, Martin had stronger townread on the three people presumably attacked looks pretty bad. (also Unknown killing yzb last night would be fairly bold)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.