S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I would like some explanation for the Renegate votes...

You both think he's doing behavior that indicates either his Town PR or Scum meta. But it's possible most town roles are PRs, so how does this remotely narrow it down to the point you want to vote him for it?
    People literally say I played like a "TPR or Scum" every single game because I don't submit to their goofy internal requirements. I do my own thing.

I've been cit plenty of times and played the same way.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    People literally say I played like a "TPR or Scum" every single game because I don't submit to their goofy internal requirements. I do my own thing.

Please vote someone.

Do you find their reasoning suspicious, or do you think it's good reasoning that just happens to be misled?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #107

stop writing your own meta. thats my scummeta (see what I did there?)
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This feels like an attempt at applying pressure, except the way you write it almost takes away the point of voting him. It sounds like you don't even believe it yourself.
    Well, sheeped votes obviously don't have as much faith (or "charismatic belief") in it as the person it is sheeped from.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well, sheeped votes obviously don't have as much faith (or "charismatic belief") in it as the person it is sheeped from.
    Would you sheep a hammer vote if your #1 town read was 100% sure someone was scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #110

So why aren't you sheeping my vote of Helz that clearly isn't 100% a RV at this point?

11. ISO #111

Please vote someone.

Do you find their reasoning suspicious, or do you think it's good reasoning that just happens to be misled?
    Frinckles has decent reasoning and this wouldn't be the first time he thinks I'm tpr/scum. Goofy mulan. I this Frinckles is genuinely trying to reaction test me, so +townpoints for him.

Marino acting strange. Just saying things to say things and sheeping and complimenting Frinckles is kind of goofy.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Frinckles has decent reasoning and this wouldn't be the first time he thinks I'm tpr/scum. Goofy mulan. I this Frinckles is genuinely trying to reaction test me, so +townpoints for him.

Marino acting strange. Just saying things to say things and sheeping and complimenting Frinckles is kind of goofy.
    *reluctantly sends friend request*

-vote unvote

14. ISO #114

I was suspicious of Martins questioning, but I also wanted to point out how it felt like Frinckles was trying to look for his 'friends' (teammates) in a almost too obvious to be true sort of way. Martin feels very cautious in their messages towards the switcher role. Not certain what that indicates to me.
    @Renegade thoughts on this theory? I also feel more suspicious of it after he mentions that his scum-play is him being a tryhard. This feels like double overcompensating for his supposed "obvious scumplay" (Not commenting on this as I've played very few games with him).
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #115

meh. Anyone else?
    Oh boo hoo
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #116

Oh hello. Didn't realize we started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

@Helz , if you aren't Butler, why did you pick me as your peek?

If you are Butler, please come up with your most flattering lie.
    Sadly I am not the Butler.

I picked you because I randomly picked a number, then counted down the names and yours was the name that lined up with the number. I generally like to use that sort of method when choosing a name to point at as a fake peek because it avoids any possible WIFOM.

Although- Just for the WIFOM; You are my strongest town read right now because you are the most beautiful player on the site : P
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

19. ISO #119

Oh hello. Didn't realize we started.
    UR.I.NAL.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Did this site get a "sheep your strongest town reads" meta in the 3 years I've been gone? 0_o
    Nope, not exactly.

See my past post:

Frinckles somehow breaks setups without even thinking tbh

In my first hosted game he managed to correct scum-read all 3 scum on n1 as cops/masons even though there was mechanical barriers made for the scum to distance in a (possibly) authentic manner

Ofc in the end I broke the setup because of a host error
    Its more or less that I amazed by his ability to solve a game even when among the lowest amount of information environments.

To add on to my past post, that hosted game was a hidden setup.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #122

@Renegade thoughts on this theory? I also feel more suspicious of it after he mentions that his scum-play is him being a tryhard. This feels like double overcompensating for his supposed "obvious scumplay" (Not commenting on this as I've played very few games with him).
    Interesting thought, but he seems to be adding people to his friends list rapidly. One line gets me a friend request? Lmao. Most people are going to end up on it by the end of the day.

23. ISO #123

why do dogs eat their own poop
    why
    why
    WHY
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why do dogs eat their own poop
    why
    why
    WHY
    did Kabob eat poop in front of u?

26. ISO #126

Interesting thought, but he seems to be adding people to his friends list rapidly. One line gets me a friend request? Lmao. Most people are going to end up on it by the end of the day.
    And what's wrong with that?

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Sadly I am not the Butler.

I picked you because I randomly picked a number, then counted down the names and yours was the name that lined up with the number. I generally like to use that sort of method when choosing a name to point at as a fake peek because it avoids any possible WIFOM.

Although- Just for the WIFOM; You are my strongest town read right now because you are the most beautiful player on the site : P
    I don't know how I feel about this, but it's definitely going to inform my thinking later when I form a strong opinion of your alignment.

Unrelated, but I have a gut townread on Unknown and am undecided on everyone else. (Unknown and I talk sometimes, whereas I haven't talked to any of the rest of you in 3+ years, if ever. Thus why he gets the gut read)

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I can't believe banana isn't in this game, that sucks

Also I'm changing my avatar in a minute just a heads up
    Agreed
    How dare you, you raggedy bitch @BananaCucho

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

did Kabob eat poop in front of u?
    she did it while i wasn't looking >: (

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

@Frinkles, are you one of those players who prefer to make a list of townreads instead of a list of scumreads?

Why am I not on your friends list if I'm "bleeding town"??
    because my friends list is a list of friends
    and my reads list is a list of reads

and if you're asking if im putting wolves in boxes, then yes I am doing that but wolves can be friends too.

36. ISO #136

-vote unvote
    If I were the sheeping kind of person, I would be voting you atm. I gut townread Unknown and Helz is at least saying the same sort of things I am.

Why should I not do this?

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

I really like the approach Helz took to looking at the switcher. At first I thought it was questionable but the more I look at it the more I feel its coming from a town. I feel good about him right now.

39. ISO #139

and if you're asking if im putting wolves in boxes, then yes I am doing that but wolves can be friends too.
    For real though. Is anyone else getting pinged hardcore on Frinckles? Its like every other thing he says...
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

dont fraternize with the enemy.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

I really like the approach Helz took to looking at the switcher. At first I thought it was questionable but the more I look at it the more I feel its coming from a town. I feel good about him right now.
    Me+Unknown+Helz = Towncore?

(the question mark means I want to know what you think about this idea)

44. ISO #144

I feel like I've got some catching up to do (I wasn't expecting this game to start so soon).

45. ISO #145

If I were the sheeping kind of person, I would be voting you atm. I gut townread Unknown and Helz is at least saying the same sort of things I am.

Why should I not do this?
    I don't know.

When am I supposed to dictate your decisions?

I was sheeping Frinckles because I believed in him (and that I townread him).

Anyways, you can do what I've done for your own reasons, but don't expect that by mimicing my actions you will get town-read for it (However I do already town-read you a bit prior to this topic).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Me+Unknown+Helz = Towncore?

(the question mark means I want to know what you think about this idea)
    I don't like town cores because I tend to get lazy on reading them when I trust people too much and don't re-evaluate enough.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Martin comes off as a very textbook player. I am keeping this in mind for now.

-vote Frinckles