S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2921
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    It's 6v4. There's no way DM isn't Triad. My only concern is if he got bound to town by the corrupted assessor, which would put us at 5v4 going into N3.
    Btw I didn't switch DM last night.

I also don't plan on mentioning the two people I switched last night unless it appears to be relevant.

I do know that the people I targeted didn't have their houses locked, which leaves the possibility of DM having their house locked open.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1652

tbh, I don't really need to hear a defense from you right now. The theory that you AND Helz are telling the truth is decently plausible to me.
    Fmpov unknown seems like a more plausible butler.

And you seem like a plausible town that Helz is calling out as town.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Detective and I'm sad now bc I didnt know triad had a same role as me qq
    if ur gonna ask questions like this, bring answers to the table please. especially since ur asking questions answered in the setup thread....

I literally never read setups, I signed bc unknown told me to
    I even said I only read half in my first post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm not opposed to a mass claim, as I think there could be a lot of roles out there with information that will make this game very easy to solve.
    guess who said this earlier

~moi~
    This shit still isn't sitting right with me tbh. I want opinions on this.

naz's knowledge of the setup is very conveniently selective.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #1654

Bus Driver- confirmed
    Town Random- Bus Driver
    Town Random- Scientist
    Town Random- Butler
    Town Random- Butler
    Town Random- Detective/Locksmith/???

It's more likely one of Helz or Martin are lying. I don't think that it's Martin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1655

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    @bakermir died this night ! Their role was : Citizen
    brrrrruuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
    whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    ooooohmygodddsddsssxbxjwkfbziwoxnajak
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

DM+Naz+Renegade+FrostByte.

I'm serious that that group doesn't sound too crazy to me.
    lol ok wolf
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

9. ISO #1659

If MattZed was hosting this setup and it was mafia wars I would consider it. From anyone else this seems like a shitfest
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post

This shit still isn't sitting right with me tbh. I want opinions on this.

naz's knowledge of the setup is very conveniently selective.
    bro what the hell is with you it's like you're totally oblivious to the current game state lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #1662

Why would I claim butler if I actually wasn't butler?
    Because lynching me instead of Dark Magician then getting a night kill off leaves 8 players with 4 triad giving you the win was my first thought. Although thinking back I dont remember you as the type of player to go for that sort of glory shot.

Why did you just reveal as you did instead of waiting for town feedback from outed power roles? If you thought I was Triad claiming Butler wouldn't it make more sense to wait and see if the detective had seen me visiting or something to provide you with more evidence?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

13. ISO #1663

Who is triad right now then?
    DM+Naz+Renegade+FrostByte.

I'm serious that that group doesn't sound too crazy to me.
    Give us some info friend.
    bruh lmfao

14. ISO #1664

-vote Dark Magician

The lynch is always DM. In the event that he somehow ends up town, we've already probably lost.

15. ISO #1665

bro what the hell is with you it's like you're totally oblivious to the current game state lol
    nosir I just don't take shit for granted. naz is in no way confirmed town.

16. ISO #1666

-vote Dark Magician

The lynch is always DM. In the event that he somehow ends up town, we've already probably lost.
    He's triad. He's claimed triad. DW was scummy D1. DM was scummy D2.

We ALL know he's triad.

The only question is if he's bound to someone.

-unvote

Paranoid about a CA hammer sometime TBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

17. ISO #1667

-vote Dark Magician

DM doesn't switch into a town role and quietly not tell us who is new switcher.

18. ISO #1668

I completely agree he's not at all confirmed. But right now he either needs to say a truth or a lie that will help a lot with PoE.

19. ISO #1669

Because lynching me instead of Dark Magician then getting a night kill off leaves 8 players with 4 triad giving you the win was my first thought.
    Actually the more I think about it its not a terrible play. Even assuming we lynch DM today and he flips triad-

N3 1kpn
    D4 Lynch Me
    N4 1kpn

for 6 players left with 3 Triad. It provides 2 shots at winning if the night kills are not botched.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

20. ISO #1670

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'll take your word for it. Balance of probability at this point says he's probably scum but we need to not turbolynch today

21. ISO #1671

If MattZed was hosting this setup and it was mafia wars I would consider it. From anyone else this seems like a shitfest
    No I 100% agree, FM gods forgive me but 2 butlers is insane. And it's way too convenient that both butler claims are on players that weren't that controversial in the first place.

Fmpov unknown seems like a more plausible butler.

And you seem like a plausible town that Helz is calling out as town.
    I also agree with this. Now that I'm forced to judge between Helz and Unknown, the little quirks in Helz's butler claim like having Matt as third, writing about butler peeks from the get-go and spontaneously revealing after an attempt to narrow DH's kills feels a little off. Meanwhile, I'm not sure I see scum incentive for Unknown to make this kind of play, tho WIFOM and all is a factor obviously
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

22. ISO #1672

Yzb25 is my Town confirmed slot.

If I'm dead this means there's a chance that Helz is town. In the event, there are three situations that could exist right now.

1.) Helz is town but not Butler, and suspected that I was butler. I believe this could be the case because of #post 752 made by him. He says he does not want to discuss why this slot might be town for "-reasons-" and also puts me as his highest town-read only above yzb25. If this situation is true I suspect him to be a stronger town role and was hoping to get attention on him and not on others.

I hinted several times that Yzb25 was my butler target, and Helz seemed to strongly town-read me most of the game. I believe this is a very possible scenario. In the event this is true, I still suspect MattZed to be triad.

2.) Helz is town and we are both Butler. While this seems extremely unlikely given that it would leave us with two extra confirmed town players, and would leave 4 triad in DM/Bakermir/Renegade/Naz/FrostByte. This feels like the most unlikely scenario to be true, partially because of setup balance.

3.) Helz is triad and is fake-claiming Butler. This could either be because he didn't see anyone else claiming Butler and saw it as an opportunity, or because he thought I was butler for reasons previously stated. I would not put it past Helz to do this but I think his reaction in day 3 is more likely indicative of which scenario this is.

Yzb, Frinckles and Martin should not be considered for lynch in this game anymore. Frinckles catching the switcher and revealing it makes him basically confirmed, while Martin's roleclaim also puts him in a similar position. MattZed should also not be lynched before Helz unless his Butler claim ends up being fake like I expect it to.

Ignoring Helz' claim, my 4 triad picks would have been MattZed, DM, Naz, and FrostByte. With Helz claiming to be Butler, it leaves me more inclined to believe Naz being an actual Detective or FrostByte being a silent unrevealed TPR. I think night action from Naz will make this situation much more clear.
    Okay, so this is very interesting.

I need to process things a bit since I will admit I was partially pondering Yzb's alignment on D2.

If nothing else I probably will come to support your claim but I really do need to think about a few things.

In either case I would believe that it is probable that there's only 1 butler buuuutttt I was wrong about oberon being not-BD so y'know lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1673

Because lynching me instead of Dark Magician then getting a night kill off leaves 8 players with 4 triad giving you the win was my first thought. Although thinking back I dont remember you as the type of player to go for that sort of glory shot.

Why did you just reveal as you did instead of waiting for town feedback from outed power roles? If you thought I was Triad claiming Butler wouldn't it make more sense to wait and see if the detective had seen me visiting or something to provide you with more evidence?
    I have no intention of pushing a lynch on you today. Lynching anyone but DM would be a huge miss play.

You already being an outed butler wouldn't change this action. If someone went to check a solo Butler claim without actual reasoning to do it, I would be more suspicious of them than you.

I frankly don't feel convinced at the possiblity of two Butlers despite why MattZed seems to believe it. I don't see how waiting for a detective to say their lead would change anything here.

24. ISO #1674

@Frinckles , you're the confirmed town, so I want to run a strategy by you:

1. Naz says what he saw last night
    2. Martin confirms the person Martin followed either was or wasn't bussed.
    3. You say who needs to roleclaim next.

25. ISO #1675

literally noone said that ever

26. ISO #1676

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Okay, so this is very interesting.

I need to process things a bit since I will admit I was partially pondering Yzb's alignment on D2.

If nothing else I probably will come to support your claim but I really do need to think about a few things.

In either case I would believe that it is probable that there's only 1 butler buuuutttt I was wrong about oberon being not-BD so y'know lol
    Nobody blames you for that and if they do they're fucking retarded. I don't think anyone believed Oberon was bd.

27. ISO #1677

It would be close to game-throwing given their alignment wouldn't be Switcher anymore.

28. ISO #1678

I have no intention of pushing a lynch on you today. Lynching anyone but DM would be a huge miss play.

You already being an outed butler wouldn't change this action. If someone went to check a solo Butler claim without actual reasoning to do it, I would be more suspicious of them than you.

I frankly don't feel convinced at the possiblity of two Butlers despite why MattZed seems to believe it. I don't see how waiting for a detective to say their lead would change anything here.
    Unless you REALLY don't trust me, I'm waiting for Naz because there's a very decent chance he saw something HIGHLY incriminating. If he's town, he's about to give us good info, and if he's Triad he's giving that info anyways OR possibly lying about it in a way that lets us deduce someone is triad.

29. ISO #1679

literally noone said that ever
    then what was your point? scumhunting is always good, regardless of gamestate.

You refused to elaborate on your thoughts about naz but tried to shoot me down for scumhunting, and now you're vaguely throwing a shitty attitude.

The fuck is your problem?

30. ISO #1680

Uh I don't know how that solves exactly.

31. ISO #1681

I am also not going to push for your lynch today. But as I said earlier our focus is on tomorrow.

I am not sure how you dont feel a detective lead wouldn't change the situation. It would go from you counter claiming and us weighing if your lying into having a 2nd player providing evidence. That would be a huge deal that would change the situation drastically imo. I find it odd that you would invalidate that.

32. ISO #1682

I lean towards believing Unknown but now I'm thinking more about it I'll admit there's a merit in it as a scum play. Ima have to reflect on this

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

then what was your point? scumhunting is always good, regardless of gamestate.

You refused to elaborate on your thoughts about naz but tried to shoot me down for scumhunting, and now you're vaguely throwing a shitty attitude.

The fuck is your problem?
    I scumread her too. My fucking problem is it looks goofy to do this right now.

35. ISO #1685

Given the currently claimed roles, what are they odds Naz didn't see someone with an interesting night action? (visiting baker, targeting two people, targeting a TPR who is alive, etc)

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

Given the currently claimed roles, what are they odds Naz didn't see someone with an interesting night action? (visiting baker, targeting two people, targeting a TPR who is alive, etc)
    We just need to wait for what she says.

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

Two Butlers isn't any crazier than 2 BDs to me. But "what roles did Auwt pick" speculation at this point isn't our best way to get info.

But we have 5 TPR claimers between Frinckles/Martin/Naz/Helz/Unknown, and none of them are claiming Locksmith.
    2 Butlers may be more likely with 2 BD's though....

I mean, with 2 BD's and a switcher it would be quite hard to confirm anyone or have a consistent pro-town benefit

And with a locksmith the BD's would likely confirm a locksmith exists quite quickly

Also, Moulder isn't impossible. A lot of people were very easily accepting the "Locked house = town" idea without question or consideration that the moulder may try to use that for personal gain in town standing.

Atm I'm still feeling locksmith tho

Just open random thinking here
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1690

@Frinckles

Honestly some 'follow the Frinckles' would be helpful today to coordinate the town. I was going to try to structure it myself until Unknown pulled whatever he is up to now.

In a word the town could use a bit of leadership and your slot kinda has the mechanically confirmed benefit.

41. ISO #1691

I scumread her too. My fucking problem is it looks goofy to do this right now.
    Motherfucker you're acting like people can't have more than one conversation at the same time, and if you're worried about derailing shit then just ignore it instead of being a cunt about it

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    No way in hell we have both TWO of BD and Butler.
    Could be host WIFOM

44. ISO #1694

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    2 Butlers may be more likely with 2 BD's though....

I mean, with 2 BD's and a switcher it would be quite hard to confirm anyone or have a consistent pro-town benefit

And with a locksmith the BD's would likely confirm a locksmith exists quite quickly

Also, Moulder isn't impossible. A lot of people were very easily accepting the "Locked house = town" idea without question or consideration that the moulder may try to use that for personal gain in town standing.

Atm I'm still feeling locksmith tho

Just open random thinking here
    admittedly speculating about what Auwt picked, like Matt said,

may not be the best route
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1695

mfw when naz seems to not be here anymore. :<
    How convenient

46. ISO #1696

I am also not going to push for your lynch today. But as I said earlier our focus is on tomorrow.

I am not sure how you dont feel a detective lead wouldn't change the situation. It would go from you counter claiming and us weighing if your lying into having a 2nd player providing evidence. That would be a huge deal that would change the situation drastically imo. I find it odd that you would invalidate that.
    I just don't see why my role-claim would actually change this situation if I didn't actually think you were triad originally. There would be no reason to hold back that information after asking you because the detective would still have the same lead if they are town. If they aren't then what would be stopping them from lying regardless?

It's the same feeling that I get from you claiming butler a day early when it wasn't really required. If you were butler and were dead then it would leave the town with one more confirmed town slot and one less TPR role. The fact you revealed when you did is more suspicious to me than anything else.

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

I have a feeling her check will be far more underwhelming than you think.
    I have this feeling too. Going to wait just in case though.

50. ISO #1700

Who else is claiming bd besides martin?
    the dead Oberon.