TrUmP iSnT AuThOrItArIaN
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: TrUmP iSnT AuThOrItArIaN

I think the question is not 'If' he is authoritarian, but rather how far he is going to try to take it. I am very happy the election had such a wide margin. If it was a close one America would be in for some very dark times in the next few months given the direction that Trump is taking. I think its this kind of crap that lets those weirdo's in skinny jeans pretend to have a moral reason for attacking cops and lighting shit on fire.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think the question is not 'If' he is authoritarian, but rather how far he is going to try to take it. I am very happy the election had such a wide margin. If it was a close one America would be in for some very dark times in the next few months given the direction that Trump is taking. I think its this kind of crap that lets those weirdo's in skinny jeans pretend to have a moral reason for attacking cops and lighting shit on fire.
    New mission: bring Helz to green rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    New mission: bring Helz to green rep.
    Lol. That would be quite the feat. I hear that I am "beyond redemption."

I really like the message your pushing btw. Fighting division is a very difficult thing to do.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.