Make Mafia Great Again!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Make Mafia Great Again!

When PanM is sending you their players, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending yo. They're sending players that have lots of reports and watchlists, and they're bringing those watchlists with us. They're bringing maphacks. They're bringing intaro and necroplant. And some, I assume, are good players. But I speak to keepers and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're not sending us the right players. It's coming from more than PanM. It's coming from all over CHOOOO and EfeM, and it's coming probably - probably - from Dr. David Duke's basement. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast. We're going to build a firewallk, folks, don't worry, we're going to build a firewall. That firewall will go up so fast, your heads will spin. And you'll say, "you know, know he meant it". And you know what else I mean? I'm going to build a firewall and I'll make Intaro pay for it. Thank you. Thank you all.

2. ISO #2

Re: Make Mafia Great Again!

Cheesy Marshmallow is selling SC2Mafia to trolls and spammers. It's true. It's true. He's letting players - players with no skills, no agenda, other than trolling - get away with it. And you know what? We can't. We can't stand for that. It's making our site a disgrace! The whole world is laughing at us. MafiaUniverse, they - they're getting more players now from our beautiful website - good players, wonderful, I love all of them - and they're not coming back. They're not coming back. And they won't come back until Lapdog Hacker and the SCVMurderer fundamentalists are brought to justice. We can't stand for that. The spirit of SC2Mafia is dead. Dead. And if elected, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make SC2Mafia great again. I will make sure Cheesy Marshmallow reigns - reigns in his vicious clan, and resurrect the spirit of SC2Mafia. Together, we will win back respect and make our beautiful website great again!

-Mr. Mostache
    Last edited by Oberon; November 8th, 2020 at 11:21 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5