TRUMP TEARS THREAD
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: TRUMP TEARS THREAD

Remember that those are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If you support and respect Biden like I do, then you should not be the one opening fire first. Yes, you're trolling, but you could also say Trump has been trolling the world for 4 years with his, uh, diplomatic approach. It doesn't do much good :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    cry2.png
    cry.png
    i guess holding in all that outrage for 4 years after having cried over it means you need to see donald trump's supporters crying :P
    also someone sounds awfully butthurt lmfao
    so you and these crybaby Killary supporters have this in common, then because you've been crying about this shit for a week now

Is it religion? Do you support trump because of religion?

Are your parents conservative?

Have you ever seen a vagina in real life?

Have you ever seen a vagina in real life that you didn't have to pay for?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    so you and these crybaby Killary supporters have this in common, then because you've been crying about this shit for a week now

I support Trump cuz Jeebus.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post

Im looking at one right now

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Disgusting. This is the last straw for me. I’ve been an american citizen for 49 years and in all my time i’ve NEVER seen an election this bad. I’ve had ENOUGH! until you fix this country, I’ll moving to Hawaii where they actually know how to run a country. BYE!
    Disgusting. This is the last straw for me. I’ve been an american citizen for 49 years and in all my time i’ve NEVER seen an election this bad. I’ve had ENOUGH! until you fix this country, I’ll moving to Hawaii where they actually know how to run a country. BYE!

UWU!!!!

13. ISO #13

Im looking at one right now
    So you're looking at a pussy right now in real life? You must be looking in the mirror then.

You don't read very well, do you?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

My apologies. I meant to say that I was talking to one.
    I won't interrupt your prostitution zoom call then. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I never understood people being so emotional about an election or sports. I get that theres shared emotions tied to seeing 'your team' win or loose but when it causes some emotional breakdown and becomes the most important thing in your life I just don't understand. Maybe its a thing for people that don't have anything else in their life?

Or more likely some people just crave drama.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

18. ISO #18

I never understood people being so emotional about an election or sports. I get that theres shared emotions tied to seeing 'your team' win or loose but when it causes some emotional breakdown and becomes the most important thing in your life I just don't understand. Maybe its a thing for people that don't have anything else in their life?

Personally I was hoping Trump would win just to see the cringe unfold. So I guess for me I'm in the 'crave drama' category. :P

19. ISO #19

It's partially an American thing, if my understanding is correct. You guys have a really dramatic culture. You love bombastic movies and documentaries. It's interesting that you naturally draw a connection between elections and sporting events, because the rest of the world doesn't necessarily make that sort of connection. When I watch American news coverage of elections, it feels very reminiscent of a sporting event. There's also a really powerful sense of national identity, which doesn't always exist elsewhere, and much more investment in what happens to the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    That's really funny to see the "contest" between two absolutely identical parties, which pretend to have fundamental differences.
    This used to be true, but Trump changed American politics significantly. He actually does things differently (badly, but differently). Acting like COVID doesn't exist, having no green plan whatsoever, leaving international organizations, etc. is definetly not "absolutely identical" to the usual "American style".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It's partially an American thing, if my understanding is correct. You guys have a really dramatic culture. You love bombastic movies and documentaries. It's interesting that you naturally draw a connection between elections and sporting events, because the rest of the world doesn't necessarily make that sort of connection. When I watch American news coverage of elections, it feels very reminiscent of a sporting event. There's also a really powerful sense of national identity, which doesn't always exist elsewhere, and much more investment in what happens to the country.
    Thats interesting. I suppose I havent been traveling enough in the last few years. I kinda assumed the rest of the world was following a similar trend. Poor assumption on my part I suppose.
    That's really funny to see the "contest" between two absolutely identical parties, which pretend to have fundamental differences.
    I do love hearing this from someone else.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

25. ISO #25

How are they identical?
    On a fundamental level they push cosmetic solutions while preserving systemic problems. They both leverage suffering to gain power under the guise of 'change.' But then if you give them 4-8 years we have the exact same issues.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This used to be true, but Trump changed American politics significantly. He actually does things differently (badly, but differently). Acting like COVID doesn't exist, having no green plan whatsoever, leaving international organizations, etc. is definetly not "absolutely identical" to the usual "American style".
    The Democrats have been supporting left-leaning policies since at least the 1930s when they supported the New Deal ushered in by President Roosevelt (and which laid the basis for Social Security in the United States). Also, Jimmy Carter in the 1970s supported implementing a more progressive taxation system, eliminating tax shelters; also, from WIkipedia: "Proposals contemplated by the Carter administration include a guaranteed minimum income, a federal job guarantee for the unemployed, a negative income tax, and direct cash payments to aid recipients".

Lyndon B. Johnson, also from Wikipedia: "Johnson expanded upon the New Deal with the Great Society, a series of domestic legislative programs to help the poor and downtrodden. After taking office, he won passage of a major tax cut, the Clean Air Act, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964. After the 1964 election, Johnson passed even more sweeping reforms. The Social Security Amendments of 1965 created two government-run healthcare programs, Medicare and Medicaid. The Voting Rights Act of 1965 prohibits racial discrimination in voting, and its passage enfranchised millions of Southern African-Americans. Johnson declared a "War on Poverty" and established several programs designed to aid the impoverished."

John Kennedy, Wikipedia: "In domestic politics, Kennedy made bold proposals in his New Frontier agenda, but many of his initiatives were blocked by the conservative coalition of Northern Republicans and Southern Democrats. The failed initiatives include federal aid education, medical care for the aged, and aid to economically depressed areas. Though initially reluctant to pursue civil rights legislation, in 1963 Kennedy proposed a major civil rights bill that ultimately became the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The economy experienced steady growth, low inflation and a drop in unemployment rates during Kennedy's tenure. Kennedy adopted Keynesian economics"

Harry Truman, Wikipedia: "In his first major address to Congress after taking office, Truman articulated a liberal domestic program, but his early domestic policy was dominated by post-war reconversion.[187] As he readied for the 1948 election, Truman made clear his identity as a Democrat in the New Deal tradition, advocating a national health care system, repeal of the Taft–Hartley Act, federal aid to education, expanded public housing programs, a higher minimum wage, more public power projects like the Tennessee Valley Authority, and a more progressive tax structure.["

Literally all of the above supported social welfare in some shape or form.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

On a fundamental level they push cosmetic solutions while preserving systemic problems. They both leverage suffering to gain power under the guise of 'change.' But then if you give them 4-8 years we have the exact same issues.
    For the record I do believe the Republican Party lost its 'ideology' so to speak at some point. The great conservative George W. Bush left almost as many regulations in place by the time he left office as there were when he got elected: the Federal Register had ~83,000 pages when he got elected, and ~80,000 when he left office. In contrast, Trump reduced the size of the Federal Register by at least 25,000 pages between 2016 and 2019.

In addition, at a debate (I believe it was during the Republican Primaries in 2015) between Republican candidates one of them mentioned increasing minimum wage as a campaign policy; I don't remember who (I believe it was Trump, although I may be mistaken) who shut down the proposal, stating that America was not built on minimum wage.

If you look at the Federal Register in general, there's a pattern where during the times when a Democrat was President, the Federal Register increased in size (I believe Harry Truman's presidency is the sole exception). In contrast, look at Ronald Reagan and Trump. They both reduced the size of the Register while in power.

Of course, you still have Republicans like Nixon and Eisenhower (Eisenhower actually continued the New Deal) who actually increased the size of the register.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, Trump looks like a special idiot, but anyways, both of your parties are the same shit of, and there is no way for any other party even appear somethere. All places are sold.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

31. ISO #31

You have 2 parties who wanted to spit on the problems of the people and lobby only the interests of their sponsors. And no way some real, 3rd party can appear in USA without being sponsored by some fat wallet. All american people is like buridan donkey between a bunch of shit and another bunch of shit. And you call that "democracy".
    I agree with plan C.

32. ISO #32

For the record I do believe the Republican Party lost its 'ideology' so to speak at some point. The great conservative George W. Bush left almost as many regulations in place by the time he left office as there were when he got elected: the Federal Register had ~83,000 pages when he got elected, and ~80,000 when he left office. In contrast, Trump reduced the size of the Federal Register by at least 25,000 pages between 2016 and 2019.

In addition, at a debate (I believe it was during the Republican Primaries in 2015) between Republican candidates one of them mentioned increasing minimum wage as a campaign policy; I don't remember who (I believe it was Trump, although I may be mistaken) who shut down the proposal, stating that America was not built on minimum wage.

If you look at the Federal Register in general, there's a pattern where during the times when a Democrat was President, the Federal Register increased in size (I believe Harry Truman's presidency is the sole exception). In contrast, look at Ronald Reagan and Trump. They both reduced the size of the Register while in power.

Of course, you still have Republicans like Nixon and Eisenhower (Eisenhower actually continued the New Deal) who actually increased the size of the register.
    I had never considered looking at the Register. I will have to look into that.

My biggest issues with trump outside of his rhetoric was that he stood for whats best for corporations over citizens. I am not sad to see him go but I am a little afraid of Biden screwing with the supreme court.

You have 2 parties who wanted to spit on the problems of the people and lobby only the interests of their sponsors. And no way some real, 3rd party can appear in USA without being sponsored by some fat wallet.
    I feel like this is very well said. Although I would add that the voting structure necessitates a 2 party system.

33. ISO #33

Can I complain about how much I hate all the information surrounding this election? You have people alleging that some serious fraud took place in some states, and on the other hand you have State governors or whatnot literally going "no, it never happened, its all completely wrong". It pisses me off so much because I cannot tell whats true or whats not. For every allegation or rumour of fraud, there is an equivalent cry of 'FAKE NEWS!!!'

This isn't even about Trump winning; its just about people being able to trust the electoral system. How can people do that when half the country doesnt believe the President is actually the President? People should be pushing for greater investigation into what happened this election just so we have some closure. I'm glad I'm not American because this looks like a total nightmare.

34. ISO #34

its just about people being able to trust the electoral system. How can people do that when half the country doesnt believe the President is actually the President?
    In our country president was never truly elected from 1996 So idk what are you talking about.

But, to be honest, american election system limps on both legs. If it's possible to have another president then the elected by REAL majority, that's wrong. And that's possible in USA.
    I agree with plan C.

35. ISO #35

I think that's an entirely different topic and one that would fill pages, at that, so I'd rather not get into the electoral college.
    What's more distressing to me is that people are getting pretty much censored and allegations of fraud are suppressed and this really doesn't help anyone - Republican or Democrat, Trumper or Never Trumper; anyone. The media should be pushing for transparency and encouraging the investigation of allegations of fraud because it's good for national (or federal, heh, if you prefer) unity. Instead what's happening is that they're instantly discrediting any and all allegations, even the most believeable ones, of fraud. This helps absolutely nobody, least of all Democrats (the Media's natural ally).

36. ISO #36

I had never considered looking at the Register. I will have to look into that.

My biggest issues with trump outside of his rhetoric was that he stood for whats best for corporations over citizens. I am not sad to see him go but I am a little afraid of Biden screwing with the supreme court.

I feel like this is very well said. Although I would add that the voting structure necessitates a 2 party system.
    btw if you're interested, here's a link showing the number of pages in the register by year: https://www.llsdc.org/assets/sourceb...-reg-pages.pdf

37. ISO #37

Can I complain about how much I hate all the information surrounding this election? You have people alleging that some serious fraud took place in some states, and on the other hand you have State governors or whatnot literally going "no, it never happened, its all completely wrong". It pisses me off so much because I cannot tell whats true or whats not. For every allegation or rumour of fraud, there is an equivalent cry of 'FAKE NEWS!!!'

This isn't even about Trump winning; its just about people being able to trust the electoral system. How can people do that when half the country doesnt believe the President is actually the President? People should be pushing for greater investigation into what happened this election just so we have some closure. I'm glad I'm not American because this looks like a total nightmare.
    False equivalence alert. One side is backed by evidence, the other is not. There were thousands of poll watchers in every state from both sides and nothing meaningful came out outside of a handful of human errors.

Can't help that Trumpkins don't believe in the system only when their candidate loses. Children.

Just because someone is delusional and heard or thinks there was fraud doesn't mean there was, and there is no reason to bend over backwards to appease them WHEN THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE RESULT ANYWAY.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Except there's been multiple allegations of fraud, with some people legit confessing to it under oath (anonymously). It's serious enough that the FBI is investigating the election in Michigan. It's not even close to what you're suggesting.
    RIch of you to be calling people delusional, though.

40. ISO #40

Except there's been multiple allegations of fraud, with some people legit confessing to it under oath (anonymously). It's serious enough that the FBI is investigating the election in Michigan. It's not even close to what you're suggesting.
    RIch of you to be calling people delusional, though.

Evidence?

Tucker and Fox News and Trump tweets don't count. Most of Trump's goofy lawsuits have already been thrown out of court.

Trump and Barr sent them to manipulate appeara

Trumpkins will scream and try to sue, lawsuits will be thrown out, no fraud will be uncovered, and Biden will be President.

GOP is already admitting internally they are scared shitless of admitting they lost the election because they don't want to lose the delusional Trump vote. Ahh the things people do for money.

41. ISO #41

I HEREBY PROCLAIM THAT I SAW IN PERSON MULTIPLE BALLOTS CHANGED FROM BIDEN TO TRUMP. I WAS A POLL WATCHER IN GEORGIA. ALL OF THE OTHER POLL WATCHERS SAW THE SAME BUT WHEN WE RAISED THE CONCERN WE WERE ESCORTED OUT BY ICE, CIA, and FBI.

Here are some more allegations, I hope you take these as seriously as Cucker Carlson's.

42. ISO #42

There's no hard evidence although there's a lot of credible reports coming in. That's exactly why it needs to be investigated.

Edit: Oh, so when the FBI goes to investigate, it's because Trump wants to manipulate people, huh?

It's not possible those reports are legitimate?

43. ISO #43

There's no hard evidence although there's a lot of credible reports coming in. That's exactly why it needs to be investigated.
    Since when has Rudy Guiliani been credible? The first guy he had outside of that landscaping company at the goofy press conference was actually a pedophile with an extremely sketchy past.

Again, you have a low bar for "credible", but only when it supports your view.

Show me the evidence!

44. ISO #44

Edit: Oh, so when the FBI goes to investigate, it's because Trump wants to manipulate people, huh?

It's not possible those reports are legitimate?
    LOL +Rep for at least admitting this.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

REN REN creating justice for our nation. Biden must be brought to justice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

48. ISO #48

This is why freedom of speech should be restricted.

There’s too much white noise, misinformation & manipulation overwhelming the different media platforms.

They need to implement a system to block out the low-effort garbage.

People would be a lot less keen to lie or spread other people’s falsehood without verifying the facts first, if they know they can be legally persecuted.
    Freedom of speech to be a fear-monger, political heckler, brainless parrot and straight-up manipulative, lying scumbag?
    (Applies to businesses too, not just private individuals.)
    Last edited by Exeter350; November 11th, 2020 at 12:45 PM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50