Because I QUIT MAFIA.

Mafia was a game where I'd just like to say stupid shit and annoy some toxic peeps, but now for me personally it's devolved into a literal witch hunt royale. Everyone hates me for absolutely no reason other than I'm a female and I have a "taco" save, whatever the fuck that is. If you're upset that I reported you, you have to realize that you fucking deserve it. That watch list on FrankZappa should not have been removed, EVEN IF my username made it obvious. You are supposed to play your role to your win condition, not randomly kill an obvious player because you dislike them.

MrMostache is a fucking lazy sack of shit, and he himself has confirmed that he takes reports whenever the fuck he feels like it. It's probably why I relied on Auwt more, because when I met him on Discord, he would be right on it. Yet when I report someone for literal player hunting, the WL gets negated just because I made my own presence obvious? Fuck right off, that is REACTIONARY GAMETHROWING, Ruining the game because of someone else!

Whatever, I don't give a shit anymore because I quit. Don't bother replying because this is my last post and I will never check for any replies. I'm done with this fucking game, I'm done with all these dipshits that take their grudges out on me, Mostache can go fuck himself for being such a lazy fuck. If this post gets deleted, I don't give a shit. You may as well consider my Forum account abandoned. Fuck this community, and fuck this game. Auwt, if you'll happily take another report on Player Hunting, I just found one recently, and I'll tell you on Discord. Otherwise, I'm done here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go suck Ruinae's dick.