3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Do you watch standup

Quote Originally Posted by StarGunner View Post
    Didn't he appear in a movie with Gene Wilder many years ago? He's a pretty good comedian!
    apparently he did

the more you know
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

ohh shit see no evil hear no evil i remember this. omg i saw this like 10 years ago lmao

this was p good iirc
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

When I lived in Austin Texas Cap city comedy club was my go-to first date. Even if I wasn't into the girl I would have a fantastic time and I figured out if I hung out at the bar after the show I could go out on the town and party with the comedians.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    When I lived in Austin Texas Cap city comedy club was my go-to first date. Even if I wasn't into the girl I would have a fantastic time and I figured out if I hung out at the bar after the show I could go out on the town and party with the comedians.
    if I visit texas you wanna hang?

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Preferably mafia members. Cultists work too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    For sure. Drop me a line if you ever intend to come into the area.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

17. ISO #17