TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1

    TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    GOODBYE TRUMP
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
    GOODBYE NO ONE WILL MISS YOU
    MAKE CONSERVATIVES CRY AGAIN


    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    this is what bottled up outrage and snowflakery looks like after 4 years
    So it's logically necessary to have been an outraged snowflake in order to be happy about a new president? Nahhhhh

    OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM OBERON SMOKIN THAT COPIUM
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    READ THIS THREAD RIGHT NAO

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    this is what bottled up outrage and snowflakery looks like after 4 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    says the dude getting all worked up over someone subtly implying hes losing an argument election
    ⠀⠀
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  12. #12

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    GOODBYE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AMERICA HAS TASTED DEMOCRACY ONCE AGAIN BOYS

    I'LL BE DRINKING FROM MY CUP OF CONSERVAFAG TEARS TONIGHT!!!!!
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  13. #13

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Attention all Trump supporters!

    Donald Trump is in great danger and he needs your help to wipe out the democrats in the White House, but to do this he needs Pennsylvania and a couple of votes. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year. But, you gotta be quick, so Trump can secure the vote and achieve the Epic Presidential Victory!

  14. #14

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    When America's marching home again, we'll give her a hearty welcome then... You guys are making me sad.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  15. #15

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    COPE HARDER LMAO

    HE LOST GET OVER IT
    i mean, i'm not the one who got affected so profoundly by an election 4 years ago that I need to find memes to "get my daily energy rush" and "looking at trump supporters crying is the sole reason i exist" :P

  16. #16

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump View Post
    Attention all Trump supporters!

    Donald Trump is in great danger and he needs your help to wipe out the democrats in the White House, but to do this he needs Pennsylvania and a couple of votes. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year. But, you gotta be quick, so Trump can secure the vote and achieve the Epic Presidential Victory!
    I'm giving you my paypal, is that enough

  17. #17

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    i mean, i'm not the one who got affected so profoundly by an election 4 years ago that I need to find memes to "get my daily energy rush" and "looking at trump supporters crying is the sole reason i exist" :P
    i think he was sarcastic
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post


    I-I-I'M NOT THE MAD ONE, Y-Y-YOU'RE MAD!!!
    I won't deny you your moment of joy, it would be quite nasty of me after the profound disappointment you suffered 4 years ago :P that being said, where there's smoke, there's fire

  21. #21

  22. #22

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    i mean, i'm not the one who got affected so profoundly by an election 4 years ago that I need to find memes to "get my daily energy rush" and "looking at trump supporters crying is the sole reason i exist" :P
    The Democrats do seem to be behaving a lot like the Trumpets 4 years ago.

    But maybe this is just how it goes every time, even before Trump came along.


    Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

  23. #23

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    The Democrats do seem to be behaving a lot like the Trumpets 4 years ago.

    But maybe this is just how it goes every time, even before Trump came along.
    in all actuality I was sort of hoping trump would win just so I could witness the cringe and temper tantrums coming from heavy liberals. I'm sad it didn't happen, and I'm guessing I'm not completely moral here because I'm kind of trying to get my cringe regardless lmfao. I should just stop.

  24. #24

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    in all actuality I was sort of hoping trump would win just so I could witness the cringe and temper tantrums coming from heavy liberals. I'm sad it didn't happen, and I'm guessing I'm not completely moral here because I'm kind of trying to get my cringe regardless lmfao. I should just stop.
    yea man, being right on a rando internet website will never make u happy.

    UWOWU

  25. #25

  26. #26

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm guessing I'm not completely moral here because I'm kind of trying to get my cringe regardless lmfao. I should just stop.
    Yeah you should and glad you know it’s a pot calling the kettle black situation here lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    in all actuality I was sort of hoping trump would win just so I could witness the cringe and temper tantrums coming from heavy liberals. I'm sad it didn't happen
    There’s more important things in life than getting a rise out of people.
    I’m just glad the shitshow is over.

    When you look back at DJT’s tweets and behaviour over the last 5 years, it’s unbelievable that he was ever elected in the first place.


    Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

  27. #27

  28. #28

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yeah but you gotta understand the context. What I find hilarious is that a dude hosting a reality TV show was a better president than 90% of politicians out there. Its both ironic and absurs.
    That "better President" just got fired for his shit job performance, which is pretty impressive considering how often incumbents win re-election
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  29. #29

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yeah but you gotta understand the context. What I find hilarious is that a dude hosting a reality TV show was a better president than 90% of politicians out there. Its both ironic and absurs.
    Better president

    >couldn't run a functioning federal government
    >cabinet and staff was a revolving door of swamp grifters
    >hundreds of thousands dead to covid which he claimed would 1. magically disappear 2. be gone by easter 3. vaccine by election

    Get the fuck out of here. By an reasonable metric he was a shithead loser and that's why he lost.

    Oh his economy was inherited from the Dems. Funny how that happens. Economy soars under blue and crashes under red. HMMMMMMMM

  30. #30

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    The hundreds of thousands of dead had little to do with Trump and more to do with Democratix governors being completely inept and not taking proper precautions in protecting nursing home patients and the like. Many of the worst death rates came from Democratic states. Also, remember that in many places around the world, the death rates seem somewhat random - there is no reason why Italy should have such a massibe desth rate and Sweden such a small one, and yet they did.
    And the economy’s doing better than it has in a very long time. Many people’s 401k’s have actualy improved substantially under President Trump. Besides, Trump is the first president in a long time to have reversed a trend of increased government regulation. In fact, there’s around 33% fewer regulations in place compared to four years ago. He may be an asshole and very abrasive, but honestly, hes done a good job. Hes also the first President in at least 20 years not to uave started any new wars - hes fulfilled many of his campaign promises. Hes basically the most Libertarian president America has had since 1984. Not too bad, if you ask me :P

  31. #31

  32. #32

  33. #33

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    You know its hilarious when people accuse me of peddling Fox News propaganda. I don’t watch Fox News - only Tucker Carlson. I actually tried watching it a few days ago and it was terrible. News Rooms with more than one person in it have an average IQ of -25; whenever I see a big news rooms of any kind I just immediately go to a different channel.

    Its quite dishonest to label someones views as Fox News propaganda without even attacking the points directly. Its almost like free scum paint and a quick and dirty way of winning a debate. I could likely say the same about any of your views - attack them as CNN propaganda, or whatever - and we’d never get anywhere.

  34. #34

  35. #35

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You know its hilarious when people accuse me of peddling Fox News propaganda. I don’t watch Fox News - only Tucker Carlson. I actually tried watching it a few days ago and it was terrible. News Rooms with more than one person in it have an average IQ of -25; whenever I see a big news rooms of any kind I just immediately go to a different channel.

    Its quite dishonest to label someones views as Fox News propaganda without even attacking the points directly. Its almost like free scum paint and a quick and dirty way of winning a debate. I could likely say the same about any of your views - attack them as CNN propaganda, or whatever - and we’d never get anywhere.
    Lol give it a rest fam, what is even the point of debating politics now?
    Prior to the elections, I would say it matters because you want people to make the “correct” decision.

    But now the decision has been made. You can defend your stance till the cows go home and it wouldn’t change a thing.

    At this point you’re just inciting unnecessary unhappiness.

    Take a social cue and drop it yeah.


    Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

  36. #36

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Lol give it a rest fam, what is even the point of debating politics now?
    Prior to the elections, I would say it matters because you want people to make the “correct” decision.

    But now the decision has been made. You can defend your stance till the cows go home and it wouldn’t change a thing.

    At this point you’re just inciting unnecessary unhappiness.

    Take a social cue and drop it yeah.
    I disagree, the point of debating is the same it was before the elections, for me, at least - debating. I don't want to convince anyone specifically and I could care less if I did. I enjoy doing it because I'm a confrontational person and I enjoy having debates with people.

    I don't believe I'm inciting unnecessary unhappiness; if people are unhappy with my posts they're free to not read them. Nobody's forcing anyone to read my posts if they dislike them.

    If anything, in a hypothetical manner the only 'good', immediate thing that could come out of this is that people with similar views would see someone actually speaking up, unfraid to challenge the consensus - and would themselves get the courage to do it. Far too often I see this pattern online where if you reveal yourself to be a Trump supporter - in any 'average' group - you're attacked by 8+ people at the same time all ready to ridicule you for your beliefs and for supporting Donald Trump. And it's not even just Donald Trump, per se: it's what Trump stood for, and that's in opposition to the absurd PC, mainstream culture that has engulfed the world. I just see people getting attacked for daring to criticize the consensus - the mainstream - which is antiintelectual and highly damaging to discourse and free thought. People are effectively getting shamed out of their political, cultural and societal views. I will not stand for that.

    I could be having this debate about Jordan Peterson who is definitely nowhere near as controversial as Donald Trump (he's not an asshole, unlike Trump), and people would still be attacking me - granted, there would be fewer attacks - but criticize any of the points that have come to be regarded as gospel - systemic racism, white privilege, rape culture, virtue signalling, COVID (why the fuck is this an issue?) - and you're literally Adolf Hitler or the Devil.
    Last edited by Oberon; November 9th, 2020 at 12:23 AM.

  37. #37

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    Though, admittedly my suspicion is that the main reason people hate Donald Trump, the person, so much, isn't so much because of anything he did as President (people hated Donald Trump before he even got elected). Rather, it's because he's a rich person who inherited his wealth (1), managed to actually keep it (2), which is no mean feat, when he could've just spent it on parties and whatnot and wasted it, leaving his descendants with nothing, slept with models (3) - obviously a big no-no, became President after literally nobody fucking expected him to (4), and used the Presidency to do EXACTLY what he was going to do. I think many people secretly want to be Donald Trump and that's the reason for all this hatred lmfao. There's a reason the Media keeps mentioning Trump's tax returns and his comments about women ('grab them by the pussy').

  38. #38

    Re: TRUMP'S DISMISSAL PARTY

    "Hi I'm MagGanOberbobo, and I'm going to completely ignore everything anyone says as well as all logic and reason and keep peddling the same rehashed propaganda garbage that idiots on the far right are known to do. My ignorant self must be right, and anyone who opposes my way of thinking is a stupid snowflake. Poo poo pee pee, I am so very very smart"
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  39. #39

  40. #40

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •