User Tag List

1. ISO #1

BigPP 1-S2-1-11261054

Account Name: BigPP
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11261054
    In-Game Name: Valentino

Crimes Committed: Blatant game-throwing

Your Account Name: TheCheat

Summary: BigPP trolls late game and generally isn't helping cult. Finally comes down to 2v1 scenario with the Cult easily able to lynch SK, and BigPP provides the deciding votes to lynch his teammate sealing the SK's win and his game-throw.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: BigPP 1-S2-1-11261054

BigPP 1-S2-1-11261054

At day 7, It's 4 cults vs Sk. Sk is voted up. one cult votes guilty while 4 (Suddenly) votes innocent saying "I'm waiting for our cult consent, first"
    From here, 10 BigPP starts his gamethrowing by voting his cult allies.

This keeps going for two more days, until Sk wins. 10 even pms the sk telling him his intention of throwing the game.
    There doesn't seem to be any bad blood between the cult, it comes out of nowhere.

After the he spams the "Legend of BigPP".

He had a somewhat recent WLx4, so

Intentional gamethrowing
    BLx2

I think Suddenly and BigPP might be involved in skyping. But it's a long shot.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: BigPP 1-S2-1-11261054

I demand an appeal. I was acting as neutral evil so SK wouldn’t attack me. Game would have been won if 4 didn’t inno the SK on trial so at the very least give him a WL x2 as well. Please take down BL x2. Also yodaddy you need to get off my dick. I didn’t play mafia since the ban. Not my fault my name is so famous.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10