2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I mean I'm still town if that an if
    I don't care anymore. The only townie thing you have is saying "I'm town". You literally haven't done shit the whole game and then you have a shit hammer. I've made my mind that even if you're Town this is incredibly deserved.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #1107

We just joking about only 3 ppl who reads the setup. Now we know host haven't read it to. Disasteristic...

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think MM is scum and needs to die.
    You were right. Nice kill! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Zedus, who said he would be willing to unvote DM if he "gained self-conscience"
    But he haven't. I was ready to unvote if he shows some logical reasoning. He shows only "I suck in reading that means you are mafia". There is no logic in it and it's not the reasoning, and my vote stays on him.

Very well. MM would be an obvious choice for the Serial Killer if he wanted to kill to Mafia so... yeah.
    Explain your "obvious" please.

I’m conflicted. Frinckles is clearly scum here always, in my humblr opinion, but whos the scum in Zedus/FrostByte?
    Noone. You are scum. Or your pocket Gyrlander. Or you both, maybe.

You, Frinckles, decided to early hammer DM like a total moron and I think you should be lynched.
    Early? It was like 44 hours of 48 gone. And he did nothing wrong then lynched DM, who shows anti-town behaviour whole game. Also I will stay on that Frinckles was Auwt's d1 check, so he is clearly not SK. Can he be mafia? Well, maybe. But surely not SK. ISO Auwt and I think you will agree that he already checked Frinckles and his next check would be Oberon, and that was the motive he killed for. Oberon must be SK here. Also Gyrlander is pocketing him whole game without any visible reason and ignored 3 my question about this. I remember that. Maybe Oberon is cit, and real SK is Gyrlander who pocketing the top 1 sk "read". Thanks for him, we had no lynch 2 days. But it's still winnable, if we lynching SK now. And Frinckles is surely not the SK.

considering the big chance I die N4 I want to say some things before day ends.
    Lol, how can you die n4, if you are SK's pocket vote or SK himself? You are really the last person who will die here, your friend SK will just win tie with you. But I want to read what you want to say.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

-vote Frinckles

Maybe, FrostByte, you could stop justifying your mislynch and start trying to solve the game with the rest of the LIVING players.

Just a suggestion.
    Or you could answer a single fucking question anyone has asked you. Ever.

Or or you could put some fucking effort in for once and solve it your self.

That's just a suggestion.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

11. ISO #1111

@Zedus who's your pick for SK and why?
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

12. ISO #1112

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @Zedus who's your pick for SK and why?
    I will rate SK from higher for lower chance:

First place: Oberon
    1. He have benefit from Auwt's kill.
    2. He literally votes everyone around then get pushed. It's scummy. Honest citizen will stay on his scum list and his trust, but jump around with "lynch anyone, but not me"
    3. He literally said "MM scum and must die" before killing MM. Well, not a hard reason.
    4. His impact in town's behaivor still like at 0 level.

Second place: Gyrlander.
    1. He is the reason we have no lynch in 2 days. SK is interested in no lynch, I think.
    2. He is hard pocketing Oberon without any reason. It's a good strat for SK to keep "top 1 SK read alive", so in lategame he can easy "change his opinion" and lynch Oberon then we will be 3-4 players alive.
    3. He avoids every question in game.

Third place: Frostbyte
    1. He is obviously a good player, and SK is a good player too (he found FBI man very fast, after that he killed one mafia member, he plays realy on a higher level then usual.
    Yes, this reasoning is shit, I know. But I really trying to find a reason about everyone can be SK here, and this is the only reason I found. I trust Frost is town.

Fourth place: Frinckles.
    I staying on that he is Auwt's n1 check. He is not SK and there is no single reason for me to suspect him as SK. Even Frost is more suspicious, lol. Frinckles can be only citizen or maybe mafia, but 100% not SK. I put him at this place because I can be wrong about Auwt.

Fith place: Zedus.
    I have strong reason in my rolecard to think I am not SK. I can be wrong about Frinckles maybe, but not about that citizen rolecard.

To be honest, both Oberon and Gyrlander can be SK, and that pocketing is weird shit.
    I agree with plan C.

13. ISO #1113

Gyrlander is always town here.
    I’m very nearly tempted to put both Zedus and FrostByte as town for things that (usually) only town do. Zedus straight up said he didnt care if Banana was town or not, that he would still lynch him (for being toxic). What kind of scum says that?
    And also for threatening to report Dark Magician. That is such a dirty move as scum that I hinestly only see downright sociopathic people saying it.

The only problem is that that leaves Gyrlander as scum. Out of FrostByte and Zedus, I would say Zedus is the townier.
    So FrostByte is likely the serial killer.

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

-vote Frinckles

Maybe, FrostByte, you could stop justifying your mislynch and start trying to solve the game with the rest of the LIVING players.

Just a suggestion.
    I would rather lose to you in the extremely unlikely world where you are the Serial Killer than to either Frinckles or FrostByte.

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I will rate SK from higher for lower chance:

First place: Oberon
    1. He have benefit from Auwt's kill.
    2. He literally votes everyone around then get pushed. It's scummy. Honest citizen will stay on his scum list and his trust, but jump around with "lynch anyone, but not me"
    3. He literally said "MM scum and must die" before killing MM. Well, not a hard reason.
    4. His impact in town's behaivor still like at 0 level.

Second place: Gyrlander.
    1. He is the reason we have no lynch in 2 days. SK is interested in no lynch, I think.
    2. He is hard pocketing Oberon without any reason. It's a good strat for SK to keep "top 1 SK read alive", so in lategame he can easy "change his opinion" and lynch Oberon then we will be 3-4 players alive.
    3. He avoids every question in game.

Third place: Frostbyte
    1. He is obviously a good player, and SK is a good player too (he found FBI man very fast, after that he killed one mafia member, he plays realy on a higher level then usual.
    Yes, this reasoning is shit, I know. But I really trying to find a reason about everyone can be SK here, and this is the only reason I found. I trust Frost is town.

Fourth place: Frinckles.
    I staying on that he is Auwt's n1 check. He is not SK and there is no single reason for me to suspect him as SK. Even Frost is more suspicious, lol. Frinckles can be only citizen or maybe mafia, but 100% not SK. I put him at this place because I can be wrong about Auwt.

Fith place: Zedus.
    I have strong reason in my rolecard to think I am not SK. I can be wrong about Frinckles maybe, but not about that citizen rolecard.

To be honest, both Oberon and Gyrlander can be SK, and that pocketing is weird shit.
    Mannnnnn it honestly feels like the Oberon lynch today is too easy. Literally ALL of the evidence points perfectly toward Oberon. It feels like a frame job. I think maybe Gyrl has an unwitting accomplice in Oberon and he's framing him.

It could also be Oberon SK is sloppy. That mafia hit was an accident if the setup means anything at all at this point. We have to assume that SK would have thought hitting mafia would have resulted in the use of Schrodinger's autovest. The mafia kill was an accident, unless SK has more information about the setup than anyone else.

17. ISO #1117

I'm honestly gonna be a little pissed if there's some hidden mechanic that only SK knows. That's the only way that the mafia hit would've been intentional.

18. ISO #1118

Does anyone here know of any time hidden mechanics have been used? Like, so hidden that there's no mention of hidden mechanics in the setup?

Is that a thing?

19. ISO #1119

That would be really gay and not in the fun way

20. ISO #1120

Mannnnnn it honestly feels like the Oberon lynch today is too easy.
    No, it's not easy I think.
    I am not sure I am ready to lynch him. This mistake can cost us a victory. If we misslynch now and SK will hit citizen next night, town lost.
    I think, I should re-read all this 20+ pages tomorrow on a fresh mind. The real thing we must do now is DON'T HASTE.
    We have time to think.
    I agree with plan C.

21. ISO #1121

Does anyone here know of any time hidden mechanics have been used? Like, so hidden that there's no mention of hidden mechanics in the setup?

Is that a thing?
    I joined a game that turned out to have absolutely no scum in it.

22. ISO #1122

Is that a thing?
    I think, Mesk just not interested in this game. She doesn't even try to stop toxicity, which grow up from d1. She still don't edited EOD and EON posts in correct form. And she just forgot about this mafia armor plate, that's all. It's not honest for mafia players, MM must survive this night, understand that he or his ally was attacked and start to do something like power-push on probably SK from mafia team POV. Also there must be not "hidden mechanics", it's bullshit. Let's add "hidden mechanics" like "citizen win ties to mafia" like in mod maybe? No, it's just host's error, based on her low game attention. "Hidden mechanics" will make game nonsence, and everyone will not enjoy that, I think.
    I agree with plan C.

23. ISO #1123

I joined a game that turned out to have absolutely no scum in it.
    Yeah, nice game mechanics. If SK kills 3 different roles in a row, he becomes stump without any abilities and vote power. Host, use it please!
    I agree with plan C.

24. ISO #1124

I think the post where Frinckles raged out at Dark Magician for posting ‘the most retarded bait [he’d] ever read’ is quite telling imo. I did not even realize the post was meant to be a bait for scum. I think that is a perspective slip from a scum who’s quite self-aware and pays attention to possible baits.

25. ISO #1125

I think, Mesk just not interested in this game. She doesn't even try to stop toxicity, which grow up from d1. She still don't edited EOD and EON posts in correct form. And she just forgot about this mafia armor plate, that's all. It's not honest for mafia players, MM must survive this night, understand that he or his ally was attacked and start to do something like power-push on probably SK from mafia team POV. Also there must be not "hidden mechanics", it's bullshit. Let's add "hidden mechanics" like "citizen win ties to mafia" like in mod maybe? No, it's just host's error, based on her low game attention. "Hidden mechanics" will make game nonsence, and everyone will not enjoy that, I think.
    I doubt that. I’ve read other games Mesk has hosted and I have never seen her fuck up something this obvious. I think the hidden mechanic idea is more applicable.

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

I think the post where Frinckles raged out at Dark Magician for posting ‘the most retarded bait [he’d] ever read’ is quite telling imo. I did not even realize the post was meant to be a bait for scum. I think that is a perspective slip from a scum who’s quite self-aware and pays attention to possible baits.
    So you want to say that Frinckles
    1. Found and kill FBI man in 2 days with almost perfect accuracy.
    2. Found and kill mafia member next with a perfect accuracy.
    3. RAAAAGE!!!!1111

I can't accept that can be the same person who did all of this.
    I agree with plan C.

28. ISO #1128

So you want to say that Frinckles
    1. Found and kill FBI man in 2 days with almost perfect accuracy.
    2. Found and kill mafia member next with a perfect accuracy.
    3. RAAAAGE!!!!1111

I can't accept that can be the same person who did all of this.
    People can always fuck up. The FBI man was obvious as hell, and MM was widely scumread. By everyone in the game.

29. ISO #1129

Its not a stretch to assume that could happen. I’ve seen far less likely things happening.
    One game I was the doctor and I happened to heal a guy who was attacked by both Mafia and the Serial Killer in the same night. One of the mafiosi assumed I was the Serial Killer and revealed as detective (!) and claimed thah I visited the person who died. Its one of those absurd scenarios that has to be seen to be believed. Dude pretty much skated by for 2-3 days without getting lynched due to how much towncred he got from that claim.

30. ISO #1130

I doubt that. I’ve read other games Mesk has hosted and I have never seen her fuck up something this obvious. I think the hidden mechanic idea is more applicable.
    Hiden mechanics is some anti-player bullshit.
    Okey, how do you think, If SK have "hidden mechanics" of killing 2 persons this night, will someone have fun in that shit? I think, even SK will thinks that winning this way is undeserved. Or maybe every citizen will get 1-use gun now? hidden mecnahics, ya? No, it's not.
    It was obvious host error. But what can Mesk do after? Say "oh, sorry, MM is alive, forget that he is mafia please and don't lynch him?" Or just stop the game and say it's fucked and over in noone's victory? She did that she have to - continue the game with this error. Yes, mafia get undeserved strike, and that's not honest for them. But any other solution is worse.
    I agree with plan C.

31. ISO #1131

People can always fuck up. The FBI man was obvious as hell
    Obvious as hell, you say? Not even close to obvious for me, you know. Or it's really "obvious" for everyone here, except me?
    I agree with plan C.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Obvious as hell, you say? Not even close to obvious for me, you know. Or it's really "obvious" for everyone here, except me?
    He refused to lynch Frinckles under any circumstances and in fact preferred no lynch to lynching him, even though he thought that no-lynching again would make the game impossible for the town to win. He was so unreasonable today that I actually suspected Auwt was a Mafioso who desperately wanted Frinckles to live (either in order to whiteknight and thus implictly scumpaint him, as well as pocket him), or because Frinckles was his scum mate. TL; DR Auwt displayed TMI by refusing to lynch Frinckles. If Frost is the Serial Killer he could easily have come to the same conclusion (or the equivalent, namely that Auwt has TMI because he checked Frinckles).

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

I actually have the point about Auwt being unreasonable in my meagre notes:
    “Auwt seems like he was completely incapable of listening to reason. I think Auwt is actually scum because he's acting the same way he was in my first game with him; probably Mafia
    Zedus, Frinckles still up for grabs

Frinckles needs to die.”
    I wrote this after d2.

37. ISO #1137

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    They got Starbucks in Russia? Ill buy you some sometime
    Ye, we have Starbucks, Subway, KFC, Burger King and everything you have But I can make coffee myself for the party!
    I agree with plan C.

38. ISO #1138

I actually have the point about Auwt being unreasonable in my meagre notes:
    “Auwt seems like he was completely incapable of listening to reason. I think Auwt is actually scum because he's acting the same way he was in my first game with him; probably Mafia
    Zedus, Frinckles still up for grabs

Frinckles needs to die.”
    I wrote this after d2.
    so you accept you are wrong from the start, where Auwt is scum?
    I agree with plan C.

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

so you accept you are wrong from the start, where Auwt is scum?
    Auwt being unreasonable implies he has a stake in Frinckles’ lynch and wants him alive at all costs. If he is scum this implies that Frinckles is his scum mate and that he (predumably) believes Frinckles is town read by enough people that saving him is worth alienating the people on his train. Likewise, if hes town it implies a very strong read on Frinckles as town/not SK. In that scenario, there is a lot of evidence that Auwt actually knew Frinckles wasnt the serial killer, because he never bithered explaining the read on Frinckles.

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

We also need to keep in mind that if Auwt had checked Frinckles n1 and he came up inno it could have been because SK was still alive. Frinckles could very well be mafia still.

44. ISO #1144

Auwt being unreasonable implies he has a stake in Frinckles’ lynch and wants him alive at all costs. If he is scum this implies that Frinckles is his scum mate and that he (predumably) believes Frinckles is town read by enough people that saving him is worth alienating the people on his train. Likewise, if hes town it implies a very strong read on Frinckles as town/not SK. In that scenario, there is a lot of evidence that Auwt actually knew Frinckles wasnt the serial killer, because he never bithered explaining the read on Frinckles.
    This doesn't hold water in the circumstance that you observed Auwt preferring no lynch to Frinckles lynch. He would had to have townread Frinckles in addition to checking him because, again, if SK is still alive then mafia comes up inno

45. ISO #1145

We also need to keep in mind that if Auwt had checked Frinckles n1 and he came up inno it could have been because SK was still alive. Frinckles could very well be mafia still.
    Auwt definitely checked me. He basically fucking told me he was going to.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150