S-FM 315: Undercover - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26
Results 1,251 to 1,278 of 1278
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG and congrats Zedus lol, you took advantage of town's flaws successfully.

Also, mandatory reminder: I'm aware this was a heated game, but please remain civil in post-game discussion, everyone. If you make blatantly rulebreaking posts, you will be infracted for them.
    YOU M********* SON OF A ****** ****SUCKER EAT ****

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, I am happy to play with @FrostByte , @Auwt , @Frinckles , @Marshmallow Marshall , @Oberon , @Gyrlander .
    @Dark Magician , hope you accept you suck and do something with your narcissism and reasoning. Hope dies last, lol.
    @BananaCucho you are toxic dick

Thanks @Mesk514 for being so bad host
    Well, I had fun in this game, so thank you, no irony.

GG.
    Go fuck yourself you hypocritical piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Who did Auwt check?
    Idk if someone answered this, but I checked Frinckles N1, and I was about to check you N2, but died X_X
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you make blatantly rulebreaking posts, you will be infracted for them.
    You mean, posts like this one :

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Flip flopping isn’t scum indicative? Literally read most of the games that get played here, town flip flops, not scum. Scum already know the state of the game. Also, if you genuinely feel a player is being a cunt to you, talk to staff. Don’t rage about it in game. It’s a very dirty thing to do as it effectively makes the player feel afraid of voting you, in fear of host retribution.

DM was being more reasonable ; the posts you quoted above are just jokes. Its not the only thing they said.

I also had a huge problem with FrostByte this game. I have never seen someone less reasonable and more annoying to talk to in an FM game. I would literally say something and then he’d claim it was an emotional argument and not one based on logic. It was also quite annoying how he would disagree with 90% of the shit I would say and how him and Banana brought out-of-game BS into play. You are really not supposed to do that lol.
    Town can’t win when these things happen. Town can’t win when people don’t read properly, and we can’t win when people can’t put themselves in someone else’s shoes. Part of the reason why this game was so difficult is because so many people were scummy lol...

As for Auwts gambit. I totally see what you were going for there and in spite of what I said, that gambit can work although it has the potential to catch town. I think the difference between scum and town doing that is that scum will be less aggressive with it and will try to back down from outright pushing someone for PR hunting; they’ll merelt point it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, I am happy to play with @FrostByte , @Auwt , @Frinckles , @Marshmallow Marshall , @Oberon , @Gyrlander .
    @Dark Magician , hope you accept you suck and do something with your narcissism and reasoning. Hope dies last, lol.
    @BananaCucho you are toxic dick

Thanks @Mesk514 for being so bad host
    Well, I had fun in this game, so thank you, no irony.

GG.
    feel free to host a game and impress us all
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #1264

I would literally say something and then he’d claim it was an emotional argument and not one based on logic.
    Go back and read your posts. You weren't using any logic whatsoever and you were flip flopping everywhere. That is definitively emotional kneejerk reactionary bullshit and I called you on it. End of story.

It was also quite annoying how he would disagree with 90% of the shit I would say and how him and Banana brought out-of-game BS into play. You are really not supposed to do that lol.
    Like what, specifically?

Town can’t win when these things happen. Town can’t win when people don’t read properly, and we can’t win when people can’t put themselves in someone else’s shoes. Part of the reason why this game was so difficult is because so many people were scummy lol...
    Disagreeing with your lack of logic isn't inherently scummy. You should amend this with "I scumread everyone so I didn't know who scum actually was"

As for Auwts gambit. I totally see what you were going for there and in spite of what I said, that gambit can work although it has the potential to catch town. I think the difference between scum and town doing that is that scum will be less aggressive with it and will try to back down from outright pushing someone for PR hunting; they’ll merelt point it out.
    I'm actually just as aggressive as scum as I am town though so your theory isn't correct.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

15. ISO #1265

GG @Zedus you pocketed me you slick fucker lol that was well played, you earned the win
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

16. ISO #1266

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    idk bro I like Zedus but this was hilarious

and that first post I quoted in game had me dying for like 2 days

you're not fucking around and I respect that. It's one thing to be needlessly toxic and insult people but you're legit calling people out on their bullshit.

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    idk bro I like Zedus but this was hilarious

and that first post I quoted in game had me dying for like 2 days

you're not fucking around and I respect that. It's one thing to be needlessly toxic and insult people but you're legit calling people out on their bullshit.
    It’s called being annoyed.

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

Damn bro you big fucking mad, yeah?

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    feel free to host a game and impress us all
    I thinking about the setup. This will be the jungle, with bonobos, baboons and so on. And wize orangutan as TPR. Will post ot later for review
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

Keep it civil
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass