User Tag List

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1278
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Frinckles is Mafia with either Zedus, MM or Frost.
    If they aren’t mafia with Frost, Frost is SK.
    Frinckles originally Mafia pairing was MM and Gyrlander which makes absolutely zero sense as the only reasoning for it is “no interaction with each other”.
    Also Frost was complaining that I so called “tried to bring attention off Grylander and onto me” which again is fake and ain’t from Town because from the rolesetup it makes absolutely zero sense.
    He’s not even trying to refocus attention on Grylander, as even if it was a dumb thought from Town he would have at least done that but he didn’t.
    If you want to lynch me go ahead, but both Mafia and Town hurt from this because Frost is the SK here.
    I think Frinckles and MM are the Mafia.

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

I could see Frost being the Serial Killer.
    I could also see a scenario in which Frinckles is the serial killer and Auwt actually checked Banana, but decided not to vote him.
    Really, there's multiple things that don't make sense here.
    Either I have to believe Frost would 'dab' as Frinckles put it on a townie as scum, or I have to believe that Auwt randomly decided to ignore everyone else and not vote Frinckles yesterday, in spite of not having an actual green check on him.
    This game sucks.

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Frinckles and Ob also possible Mafia with Frost SK.
    I actually have to commend you for making a scum pairing involving myself that actually makes sense.
    I think Frinckles is the only person I could really see myself (from an outsider's perspective) being Mafia with.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    zedus you better shut up about DarkMagician.
    Why should I? This useless moron calling me mafia in every fucking game, and that's the only thing he doing. If we will not count his narcissism with "almost 100% reads". He can't even realise how deep he sucks in this game. It's like his personal goal to annoy me in every game with this "zedus is mafia". Check every game in archive. This is not even a player. This is fucking scripted bot.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

that's not my problem. i'm just letting you know that if this is some attempt to seem towny when you're scum, this is the last time you'll ever use it.
    or anyone else, for that matter.
    I don't give a fuck what are you talking about now.
    I agree with plan C.

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

ISO this moron in EVERY game he played, and you will see nothing but narcissism and unreasonable bullshit on me. He did the same useless shit in this game, until we cornered him. And now we cornered him and he... doing the same as you - just crying about everyone is scum and lynch someone but not him.

I am almost sure you both are scums, with Gyrlander or MM in your pool.
    I agree with plan C.

21. ISO #1021

i think zedus is never scum here due to the way he's playing.
    I playing the same fucking way in every game! Looks like my playstyle is "100% scum" in DM's lunatic world. Or he just set out to annoy me in every game. The second is more likely, since he never gave any logical reasons for his persecution.
    I agree with plan C.

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

that's what everyone says
    Maybe.

Well, here is the deal.

I am really ready to remove my vote from DM, if now he logically explain the reason he started to call me mafia from d1 and until he get cornered now. Without his fucking pathetic narcissism, only with logical arguments. This will be last chance for me to count him as human, not as shitty bot.

In other case, I will do as you said before. Vote him in every game from start, call him scum and shoot him if I am vigi. He deserves nothing more.
    I agree with plan C.

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

I kinda get where you came from with the post where you said you were gonna use RNG to decide who to lynch.
    That's kinda how I feel too.

As far as I'm concerned Frinckles can be scum because he's straight up lying about things one ought not to lie about; MM is scum for whiteknighting me, displaying fake emotion, and for his weird, random popins and his inactivity this game. Zedus is scum for wanting to lynch Banana. Dark Magician is scum for being the only person with any sense around here.
    Frost lied as well but I don't see those kinds of lies coming from (at least) Mafia. They would come from someone who was at least towny. Which means Town or Serial Killer.

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

As far as I'm concerned Frinckles can be scum because he's straight up lying about things one ought not to lie about;
    Quote and explain what do you mean.

MM is scum for whiteknighting me, displaying fake emotion, and for his weird, random popins and his inactivity this game.
    That means nothing at all. But
    1. he is not interested in lynch.
    2. he keeps social distancing from everyone
    3. his almost every post is about depreciate someone

Zedus is scum for wanting to lynch Banana.
    You serious?

Dark Magician is scum for being the only person with any sense around here.
    Noncence bot have sence, aha...

Frost lied as well but I don't see those kinds of lies coming from (at least) Mafia.
    What did he lied? What do you mean?

You said nothing about Gyrlander because he is your mafia partner?
    I agree with plan C.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

I think the Serial Killer correctly read Auwt as PR.
    Correction: First he read Banana as PR then. And only after that killed Auwt. If he realy somehow can "read", but reading sucks.
    I agree with plan C.

38. ISO #1038

I kinda get where you came from with the post where you said you were gonna use RNG to decide who to lynch.
    That's kinda how I feel too.

As far as I'm concerned Frinckles can be scum because he's straight up lying about things one ought not to lie about; MM is scum for whiteknighting me, displaying fake emotion, and for his weird, random popins and his inactivity this game. Zedus is scum for wanting to lynch Banana. Dark Magician is scum for being the only person with any sense around here.
    Frost lied as well but I don't see those kinds of lies coming from (at least) Mafia. They would come from someone who was at least towny. Which means Town or Serial Killer.
    NGL, if that is the main reason for lynching me I wouldn’t even be mad.

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    First off, this is the most retarded bait I've ever read. I'm pretty fucking aware of how scum plays.

Second, mafia haven't been hit and have a vest. If you can't read the thread, read the fucking setup.

Third, your presupposition that Frost is SK means if he kills me we go to king maker bullshit. But honestly since you couldn't understand 1 or 2, I'm fine with that.
    Why did you immediately assume it was bait?

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

If you trying to refer towards me then who’s your mafia team?
    This world is not about you, I don't even count you as player until you will try to explain your shitty "reads" first time in your bot life. Argument, you know what is it? Google plz.
    I agree with plan C.

47. ISO #1047

Wrong.
    Voting Correctly and Calling out scum helps Town more then blindly following scum and pushing people based upon “Playstyle”.
    This shit still not the answer.
    I agree with plan C.

48. ISO #1048

Wrong.
    Voting Correctly and Calling out scum helps Town more then blindly following scum and pushing people based upon “Playstyle”.
    Statistically "voting correctly" is not about you for sure.
    I agree with plan C.

49. ISO #1049

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    This world is not about you, I don't even count you as player until you will try to explain your shitty "reads" first time in your bot life. Argument, you know what is it? Google plz.
    Never said it was about me?
    I’m just obeying my win con of trying to eliminate Mafia and SK.
    Now, did you even read my explanation on Frost?
    I pointed out fake thoughts of you missed them.

50. ISO #1050