Why you should never discuss replacements
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Why you should never discuss replacements

Discussing replacements sucks because first of all, it can be disrespectful to the person who is replacing out; second of all, while discussing replacements does sometimes work at other times replacing out has nothing to do with anything game-related and thus can only serve to fuck over anyone discussing replacements. They also serve often more as a way of confirming one's bias than actually as tools of reading people.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Why you should never discuss replacements

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Discussing replacements sucks because first of all, it can be disrespectful to the person who is replacing out; second of all, while discussing replacements does sometimes work at other times replacing out has nothing to do with anything game-related and thus can only serve to fuck over anyone discussing replacements. They also serve often more as a way of confirming one's bias than actually as tools of reading people.
    Indeed! Plus, it's not part of the game by itself, it's just a necessary evil to prevent having literally empty slots.

And it's angleshooting so it's against the rules lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This has been Mag's mafia corner

Tune in next week for "How to properly host a game"
    You'd have to be OP in that one though

unless it's satire?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #6

During Mildred some idiot kept implying that Mike wouldn't have gotten subbed out if he was town lmfao how dumb is that
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    During Mildred some idiot kept implying that Mike wouldn't have gotten subbed out if he was town lmfao how dumb is that
    Someone did, and it was me that was the replacement for that game lol.

Replacements are called in not because people need an easy out, but because they likely either are too busy IRL or overbooked themselves in some way to where they cannot be active enough to play.