I hate nosebleeds
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: I hate nosebleeds

Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    Lets go my nigga stevie its another day of success for no fap. Day 2. It started going pretty well until i had the biggest urge in my life i was watching funny gaming videos until i got a message from an e girl i messaged on ifunny about 14 years ago. “Oh god i was so horny back then” why did she respond now? Holy guacamole its a picture of her nose bleeding. My cock throbbed so hard. I slid my hand into my under armour size 33 shorts and i started doing the unholy. 10 minutes after an intense orgasm i paused and realized something. She saw my bio where i said i have a nosebleed fetish and im going on no fap. She fucking teased me that fucking slutty bitch. She made me relapse. This is the furthest ive ever gotten in nofap. I told her that she ruined my nofap journey. She pulled the most e girl move ever and said this: aww im sowwy daddy i wuv you i didnt know you wew on nofap. I gotta admit she got me. i got really hard i love baby sex talk. Its pretty hot. I asked for more nosebleed pics she gave me her twitch. In her streams she drills her nose so hard that it starts bleeding while she is playing pixel gun 3d, A classic multiplayer shooter. I was proud of my self i told mom and she later blocked me and called me a cuck. What ever fuck that bitch shes just a degenerate with no good taste.
    Sam hyde be like