Selective Racism
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 200
  1. #1

    Selective Racism

    Why are people selective about which forms of racism are unacceptable?
    More pressingly, why are people selective about which racial jokes are acceptable?
    make a racist joke abkut eastern europeans, like i do, and people wont bat an eye. say something about blacks and youre adolf hitler.

  2. #2

    Re: Selective Racism

    Context is important. I've been with black friends and we've let racist jokes and roasts fly because we're all chill with eachother. Very different than pasty internet edgelords who think that saying racial slurs = automatically funny.

    Also anti-white jokes aren't always ok. If a fat redneck confederate fuck made a holocaust joke to me I'd rearrange his face with a bike lock.

    On top of that, it's up to white people to get mad and call out white people jokes. The difference is that white people jokes aren't really offensive and nobody fucking cares. Take from that what you will.

  3. #3

    Re: Selective Racism

    I think jokes are jokes and people should not be offended at them if theyre made in good faith.
    im not sure i agree with your characterization of people who make such jokes on the internet as ‘edgelords’ , that seems somewhat beside the point as thats a point i never made.

    tbh as a white person i think white people jokes are totally cool and i would not get mad at any white jokes or even slurs as long aa they are done in good faith. im not sure ive evee really heard any that were funny, you probably need someone who grew up in a mixed race community to know any good white people jokes bc white people are the ‘majority’ here and there hasnt been enough time for really funny stereotypes to prop up.

  4. #4

    Re: Selective Racism

    The 👏 launch 👏 of 👏 President 👏 Trump's 👏 campaign 👏 was 👏 an 👏 EPIC 👏 success, 👏 but 👏 liberals 👏 are 👏 already 👏 trying 👏 to 👏 take 👏 us 👏 down. 👏 The 👏 RADICIAL 👏 leftist 👏 socialists 👏 won't 👏 stop 👏 until 👏 they 👏 turn 👏 America 👏 in 👏 to 👏 a 👏 SOCIALIST 👏 COUNTRY. 👏 We 👏 can't 👏 let 👏 that 👏 happen. 👏 Contribute 👏 ANY 👏 AMOUNT 👏 IMMEDIATELY 👏 to 👏 stand 👏 by 👏 President 👏 Trump 👏 and 👏 DEFEND 👏 CAPITALISM.

  5. #5

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    The  launch  of  President  Trump's  campaign  was  an  EPIC  success,  but  liberals  are  already  trying  to  take  us  down.  The  RADICIAL  leftist  socialists  won't  stop  until  they  turn  America  in  to  a  SOCIALIST  COUNTRY.  We  can't  let  that  happen.  Contribute  ANY  AMOUNT  IMMEDIATELY  to  stand  by  President  Trump  and  DEFEND  CAPITALISM.
    Nice

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Re: Selective Racism



    There's a time and a place for racist jokes. As long as everyone recognizes they aren't genuine. Perhaps the problem here isn't that people think making fun of black people equates you to Hitler, but rather, you're bad at reading a room.

    EDIT: relevant personal anecdote

    I was eating lunch with a bunch of extremely liberal classmates and we all had a nice fun time sharing jokes. I took a moment to say "Alright, I've got a very offensive racist joke. Everyone ready?"

    "How many african americans does it take to change a light bulb? Doesn't matter, the police would just beat the room for being black."

    It got a lot of laughs because I took the time to set the joke up properly instead of just coming out of nowhere and going "haha african americans".
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; October 27th, 2020 at 04:07 PM. Reason: edit
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #8

    Re: Selective Racism

    A GAME THEORY.

    Hello Internet, welcome to GAME THEORY, where instead of putting a joke here I want to ask you a question. If your personality were represented by a font, what font would you be? Take a moment and put your font in the comments. I'm really curious to see what everyone has to say. Maybe find a couple new cool fonts to use. I'm getting bored with ol' Calibri 11. And with that out of the way, it's time to talk UNDERTALE. Now I don't think I've ever gotten this many requests to cover a game. Well, except for FNAF. And I suppose FNAF 2. OH and there was FNAF 3. Wait a minute, should I be worried about something here? Anyway, across the board on YouTube, Reddit, and Twitter, you all have wanted Undertale. And honestly, I'm glad you brought it to my attention. True loyal theorists will know that Earthbound is my favorite game of all time. So a self aware RPG in a similar style, WHOA MAN, it's like a gift from the indie gaming heavens. Undertale is a game where every character, from goat mom to grind fodder has a sympathetic design and a unique personality, motivations, goals, fears. Whether you're saving or slaughtering them, the game makes you feel something every time you enter an encounter. But to me, one character stood out amongst all the rest. Sans. A skeleton named after the font, Comic Sans, hence all the font references at the beginning of the episode. If you haven't played Undertale I'm sure that was a really weird opening. ANYWAYS, Sans is, well, there's a lot of mystery around this guy. And before we get into it, let me put up a very special spoiler warning: UNDERTALE is a game best experienced blind. So if you haven't played it, pause the video and come back after you've finished. I PROMISE YOU, I PROMISE you won't regret it. Alright, so everyone out of the pool and ready for the adult swim? Good. Because I'm feeling pretty determined to get to the bottom of Sans' mystery. So just to recap for those of you who haven't played the game and ignored the SPOILER
    WARNING, or just need a refresher, Sans is one of the two skeletal brothers who appears in the game. His partner is Papyrus, a loud, goofy trap lover also named after a font. But in the world of Undertale their origins are a big question mark. All you really know is what's given to us by a shopkeeper in Snowdin, who explains that Sans and Papyrus, quote, “just showed up one day and asserted themselves.” Weird, right? What's more is that, well, Papyrus is just kinda the goofy sidekick. Sans is much more complex. He likes fart jokes, but he's also incredibly powerful and deadly serious. Not only is his boss battle the hardest in the game, he's one of the only characters who has knowledge and power over space and time. He can take shortcuts around the world through ridiculous routes. Even is walking through walls. He also acknowledges that he's only one of infinite versions of himself, making self-aware commentary of the various timelines that you've played through in the game. He can even count the number of times he's killed you. He acts like an arbiter of this world, passing out judgements on the player's actions in the game, even explaining the secrets of EXP and LOVE, or EXECUTION POINTS and LEVELS OF VIOLENCE, just to clarify. In short, he just doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the world of monsters. But then, what, or who, is he? Well, the idea that he doesn't belong in underworld seems to be correct. The evidence seems to point the fact that he WAS, in fact, formerly a surface dweller. In the true pacifist ending of the game, as the group looks out onto the horizon, Papyrus asks Sans about the giant ball in the sky. Sans says, quote, “we call that the sun.” This is important because A, the usage of the word WE, and knowledge of the sun shows that Sans has a kinship or knowledge with other humans, and B, that despite he and Papyrus both being skeletons, or, supposedly, brothers, and apparently appeared in underworld at the same time, they clearly--
    uuuGGHH take two CLEARLY have two very different histories. Why would Papyrus not know the name of the sun but Sans would? We get further clues to Sans' origins as we hear him say multiple times he wants to "go home" or "go back." He says as much during his dinner date scene at the Mettaton hotel. He notices that the player wants to go home and says, quote, "i know the feeling." He then continues, "maybe sometimes it's better to take what's given to you." As though he ended up in the underworld by accident. AND in a genocide run during his boss fight he says, quote, "look, i gave up trying to go back a long time ago." End quote. And before you say he means going back to the surface world, that's clearly not the full story. His very next line of dialogue is, "and getting to the surface doesn't really appeal anymore either." Key word here, is EITHER. Yes, he seems to hail from the surface and wants to go back, but based on his dialogue he no longer considers it his home. It's as though the surface world he once knew is gone, as though he's from a different time. It's pretty intriguing. So we're left with a being that appeared out of nowhere, presumably from being from the human surface, but from a different time period, who seemingly has the power to teleport. That's a lot of questions and not a lot of answers. But here's where things get REALLY interesting. Sans has a hidden workshop that takes a fair amount of searching to find. You could say it takes a lot of DETERMINATION to unlock. Anyways, obligatory determination references aside, as you start to look for this easter egg Sans gives you a key to his room and says "it's time you learn the truth." After some searching you find the workshop which contains items that leave even more questions. A photo album featuring Sans and a bunch of smiling people you don't recognize, a badge, blueprints with illegible handwriting, and a broken machine hidden behind a curtain. In the latest update, one more detail was added.
    A handdrawn picture of 3 smiling faces with the words “don't forget.” so what does it all mean? Well a lot of Undertale theorists have been linking these details to a feature to a character named W.D Gaster. A ghostly character who never truly appears in the game. Honestly, covering him is a theory all unto itself, and probably one best saved for another day. Even still, none of the Gaster theories I've seen have been able to explain all the details. In particular, the photo album, and the badge. And that's what kept nagging me as I researched Undertale. A badge? That one in particular really stuck out to me. Why would such an oddly specific item to be hidden in the huge easter egg of a room? Something that supposedly reveals the truth about Sans? Badges just aren't important in Undertale. Then it hit me. What if this badge isn't from Undertale? What if this badge is from a completely different game? And was, in fact, the most important badge in the history of gaming? The Franklin badge. Now, for those of you wondering what I'm talking about, the Franklin badge is a pivotal item from the Mother series. You know, the one with Earthbound. Or, maybe you don't know that one either. Uh, you know, the one with Ness from Super Smash Bros? Yeah well, Ness is from Earthbound, and Earthbound is the second part in this larger Mother trilogy. Alright? Good. Anyway, the Franklin badge is a really important part of that series. It gets its start in the very first game and carries through the whole trilogy, saving your life multiple times in the process. It's SO important that nintendo has made it a staple item in the Smash Brothers series. So I asked myself; what if the badge in Sans' drawer was THAT EXACT badge? Well first off, it made Undertale connected to my favorite game, thereby making it even COOLER, but that's still a pretty big logical leap. I needed more. Let me tell you, as I started looking, more and more pieces started to fit into place. At the end of Earthbound
    you're given a photo album, covering your adventures throughout the game. To me it's one of the best, most satisfying endings in gaming to look back on your journey in picture form. And what does Sans happen to have in his other drawer? A photo album with pictures of Sans with people you don't recognize. Of course you don't know them, they're not characters present in Undertale. And note the word that's used here, PEOPLE you don't recognize. Not underworld monsters. So that's 2 items oddly linked to the Mother series. But then, how do the blueprints and broken machine fit in? Well, in the final stretch of Earthbound, Ness and his 3 friends must travel to the past in order to have their final battle against the evil alien Giygas. To do that, Dr. Andonuts (remember him, by the way, he's going to be important later) with the help of the science geniuses Apple Kid and Mr. Saturn, create what's known as the Phase Distorter, a machine that allows people to travel through time and space. Except, it comes with a cost. It can't transport organic material. As a result, the young heroes must put their souls into robotic bodies to use the machine, and thus, save the world. I played this game back in 1997 and I'm not ashamed to admit that when I first saw this scene, I cried. It's DEVASTATING. Doctor Andonuts says goodbye to his son, these characters you've grown to love and care about are suddenly promising to sacrifice their lives. For all they know, there is no possibility of them being able to come back home. It's this incredibly dark departure in the final moments of what was otherwise a fun, quirky, and colorful RPG. So what does all of this have to do with Undertale? A LOT, actually. But the first thing you need to know is that Mr. Saturns are known for their, let's say, unique linguistic style. That would explain the illegible handwriting on the blueprints. And the machine? I think a broken Phase Distorter is behind that curtain. Now that may seem like a stretch,
    but it actually explains a lot. If Sans wound up in Undertale via Phase Distorter, it could provide a reason for why he's a skeleton. He used the machine as organic matter and suffered the consequences. Not killing him, but turning at least a part of him into a pile of bones. That could also explain why Sans has given up hope for going home. Remember the Phase Distorter is a time machine. By being in underworld, he's not only in a different place, but based on how he talks, he's also in a different time, with no hope of travelling back to the time he came from. But the crossovers between Earthbound and Undertale continue. When you speak to Apple Kid at the end of Earthbound, he's blown away by the astronomical odds of Ness overcoming Giygas, saying that he's going to continue studying the trait called courage, in order to harNess its power. Seems awfully similar to the same experiments happening in Undertale around the trait of determination, no? Especially since so much has shown that Sans was a key player in those experiments. But I'm sure you also want physical evidence right? Well don't worry, because I have plenty. During one of the endings of Undertale, we see Undyne and Alphys hanging out on the beach on the surface world. A beach that bears a lot of similarities to the tropical resort location named Summers that you play through in Earthbound. In fact, the geographic layout of the surface bears some striking similarities to the world of Mother. When Undertale's crew of monsters are finally able to reach the surface and look out over the earth, they're met with a beautiful sunset falling across the landscape of a tall mountain, a large city, and a sandy area adjacent to water. Notice the sun's reflection to indicate water, and a lack of trees in this middle section here, hence the sand. Well, in Earthbound you have the big city of Fourside, complete with skyscrapers, which you reach via a desert that just so happens to be adjacent to some water,
    7.and to the east, the mountain in Onett where a meteorite lands on Earth. I always called it Aw-nett. But if that's not clear enough for you, Mother 1, Earthbound Zero, Earthbound Beginnings, whatever you want to call it, it's had a lot of names, had a map laying out the same geographic landscape. A tall mountain to the east of a large city, separated by a desert, with all of it up against a coast. I don't know about you, but to me it seems like there's a definite connection between the world of Eagleland (Eagleland? Again, unclear how its pronounced.) between the world of Eagleland and the surface world of Undertale. But the strongest physical connection, one that definitely unites these two franchises, comes from none other than Papyrus himself. He wears a custom-made costume known as his “battle body”. But if you look really closely at the design on the armor, you'll notice some markings on the chest. Is it just a throwaway detail? Ohoh NO, that right there is an exact match to the ones that appear on the chests of Starmen, the most iconic enemy of Earthbound. And look at the way he stands! I always thought it was awkward until i saw the two characters side by side. Papyrus’ curved arm and hand is a DIRECT match to the curved arms of the Starmen in the Mother series! In short, we have some incredibly strong proof that the Earthbound universe is somehow connected to the Undertale world, which brings us back to our initial question, WHO IS Sans? Well, what if we took it one final step and said that Sans happened to be Ness from Earthbound? Sent through the Phase Distorter during a test of courage, carrying the Franklin badge and his photo album and his trusty backpack. Not only do all the items in the workshop suddenly fit, but so does Sans’ behavior. Remember, Sans can seemingly teleport. And Ness just happens to have the PSI ability to teleport. Now look the way Sans always stands, hands in his pockets,
    directly facing the camera. It's a very similar stance to how Ness is depicted standing in most marketing for the game. It even explains why Sans bleeds when you finally hit him. He is, or at least, WAS, a human. Oh and finally, Sans is only one letter removed from being an anagram of Ness. That's just a fun one. I thought it was worth mentioning. But if there was any doubt, we have to look no further than the creator's previous work. Toby Fox, the man behind Undertale, had previously worked on a Halloween hack for Earthbound. But this just wasn't a simple reskin. The Halloween hack tells the tale of Dr. Andonuts after the events of Earthbound. Remember, I pointed him out? He's the one who made the Phase Distorter. In Toby Fox’s version of the story, we see that after Giygas' defeat, the souls of the kids never return home. Instead, by going to the past to defeat Giygas, they create a new timeline that they're stuck in. As a result, Jeff never reunites with his father Dr. Andonuts. And Dr. Andonuts goes crazy with guilt, because HE’S the one responsible for creating the time machine, and extracting the souls of his son and his son's friends to send them back to what he assumes was their death. In his mind, he's killed 4 kids. And in Toby Fox's game, he's lost his mind trying to deal with that guilt. I'm telling you, this hack is DARK. that said, you see a lot of Undertale in this game. The appearance of Amalgamates, the first use of the awesome song Megalovania, the prototypes for Flowey? And the theme of having the choice to be nonviolent in an RPG, SPARING your enemies. But then why's all this matter to the theory? Well, remember, in Toby Fox's version of the story, the kids don't come back. They're stuck in the past, with no hopes of getting home. Just like Sans. And, in the hack, one character is oddly missing, with no explanation as to why. Ness. Presumably in this timeline his soul is in a different place than his 3 friends.

    “don't forget” written on it? It's Ness, trying to remember his 3 friends. In short, Undertale is a continuation of Toby’s version of Earthbound, with Ness never being able to get home, adopting the name Sans, and accompanied by Papyrus, a former Starman, an alien force able to speak English and still equipped with his armor, and signature posture, but without any knowledge of earthly things... like the Sun. The pieces all just seem to fit. Now all we need is an appearance from Pokey/Porky and we’ve got ourselves a true sequel. But hey, that's just a theory. A GAME THEORY! THANKS FOR WATCHING!

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post


    There's a time and a place for racist jokes. As long as everyone recognizes they aren't genuine. Perhaps the problem here isn't that people think making fun of black people equates you to Hitler, but rather, you're bad at reading a room.

    EDIT: relevant personal anecdote

    I was eating lunch with a bunch of extremely liberal classmates and we all had a nice fun time sharing jokes. I took a moment to say "Alright, I've got a very offensive racist joke. Everyone ready?"

    "How many african americans does it take to change a light bulb? Doesn't matter, the police would just beat the room for being black."

    It got a lot of laughs because I took the time to set the joke up properly instead of just coming out of nowhere and going "haha african americans".
    Not sure why you’d assume I make jokes in this manner but ok. In any event I too have a personal anecdote: on my year’s common whatsapp chat someone made a joke about African-American picked cotton. Yadda yadda people had a fee things to say about its ambiguity so a good friend of mine went ‘this ambiguity would be avoided if you’d just used the term ‘n***er’. He was basically kicked over that but not before a person made a joke about how my friend was probably ‘Chinese and had a small dick’ (because of my friends name; hes not Chinese but its beside the point) AND literally nobody said anything about it lmfao. The best part was how everyone was up in arms over it but few had really mentioned anythint about the dude who made the ‘African American picked cotton’ remark.
    Last edited by Oberon; October 27th, 2020 at 04:44 PM.

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Not sure why you’d assume I make jokes in this manner but ok.
    You literally made a post about asking if cj was the place where you could say racial slurs. That is literally a racist joke.

    You couldn't read a goddamn room if it had closed captioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  16. #16

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You literally made a post about asking if cj was the place where you could say racial slurs. That is literally a racist joke.

    You couldn't read a goddamn room if it had closed captioning.
    I made that thread to bait people into infracting/editing/doing whatever to my post, because Bruno had said that word with literally zero repercussions.
    Guess what? I actually got what I wanted lmfao.

  17. #17

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I made that thread to bait people into infracting/editing/doing whatever to my post, because Bruno had said that word with literally zero repercussions.
    Guess what? I actually got what I wanted lmfao.
    Bruno said that word and I edited his post. I'm not sure exactly what you were going for.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

  21. #21

  22. #22

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    That post was made in Circlejerk, same as this one? I dont even know why were talking about this to be honest but sure
    I can edit in HC, not CJ.

    I edited his posts where he dropped the slur in HC because it was funny.

    I diss you because it's funny. Has nothing to do with the fact that I think you're racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  23. #23

    Re: Selective Racism

    Thats besides the point I was making. If Brunos post was not edited in CJ, I expect mine not to be, either. And yet it was. :P

    Edit: Also, when people attack your character, its a clear sign you’ve won bc they have no arguments against you; if they did, they would be addressing them, not launching pointless ad hominems from which they are certain not to benefit. Just as it happened here :P
    Last edited by Oberon; October 27th, 2020 at 08:30 PM.

  24. #24

    Re: Selective Racism

    I didnt check the section of this post. Hope its circlejerk

    To me any1 can be a nigger. Historically indentured irish slves were called nigger as commonly as a black dude

    But i dont say zip, gook, beaner, wetback, mick, slant, or rly anything else.that can be perceived as racism. as far as 'selective racism' goes... nigger was never a word solely 4 blacks. Cant say the same for the other racist buzzwords i just said..
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...n-t-like-Bruno

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    it's hard to disagree. it'd be nice not to see threads titled "niggers" every time i look at the recent posts page.

  25. #25

    Re: Selective Racism

    Context of such jokes is hard to determine most of the time when they're made online. It can absolutely be alright and funny in PMs or when you have a group of friends who you know and who understand what you're doing, but when it's random and out of any context, it's highly questionable. Remember that... (yes, you can see the nazi parallel coming!)

    ...the nazis (and very probably many other racist movements) used jokes to make their targets look like they were stupid animals and to remove their humanity in people's minds. I'm obviously not saying that's what you intend to do here because I know you, but to a random guy stumbling upon a... questionable page, it can be really misinterpreted, and the one who's to blame in such conditions is the poster, not the reader (when it's reasonable of course).
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  26. #26

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    I didnt check the section of this post. Hope its circlejerk

    To me any1 can be a nigger. Historically indentured irish slves were called nigger as commonly as a black dude

    But i dont say zip, gook, beaner, wetback, mick, slant, or rly anything else.that can be perceived as racism. as far as 'selective racism' goes... nigger was never a word solely 4 blacks. Cant say the same for the other racist buzzwords i just said..
    Uhhh... nigger is widely understood as a pejorative term meaning black person lol and you can't expect everyone to not interpret it as such, even if some Irish guys got called like that in the 1700s or something like that :P
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  27. #27

  28. #28

    Re: Selective Racism

    Tldr i see nigger as a word that can be applied to losers regardless of skin color. If we're only talking black ppl, i dont think nigger is.antiblack, despite popular opinion. I think jiggaboo or.porch monkey are terms that are targetted specifically at black ppl..i.think ignorant ppl associate blacks with nigger cuz they dont fully understand the history and origin of the word
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...n-t-like-Bruno

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    it's hard to disagree. it'd be nice not to see threads titled "niggers" every time i look at the recent posts page.

  29. #29

    Re: Selective Racism

    Regardless of popular.opinion or intuition, anyone whos a piece of.shit could.technically.be called a nigger. Unlike pprch monkey or jiggaboo. Ergo, i think.nigger.is less racist than.those 2 terms
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...n-t-like-Bruno

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    it's hard to disagree. it'd be nice not to see threads titled "niggers" every time i look at the recent posts page.

  30. #30

    Re: Selective Racism

    I think it was an originally neutral term for a black person that then became a pejorative and later on became a sort of multi-tool word that could mean anything from 'fellow' to 'cunt' to 'pejorative term for a black person'. I personally use it in the meaning of 'cunt' all the time in my head so I totally see where you're coming from although I'm not certain that's what actually means lol

  31. #31

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Thats besides the point I was making. If Brunos post was not edited in CJ, I expect mine not to be, either. And yet it was. :P

    Edit: Also, when people attack your character, its a clear sign you’ve won bc they have no arguments against you; if they did, they would be addressing them, not launching pointless ad hominems from which they are certain not to benefit. Just as it happened here :P
    I mean, I've already debated with you a lot and actually tried to put time and effort into genuinely disproving your posts and raising arguments with you. Every time I've done so I've been met with nothing that was worth the time I put into it. I've been unsatisfied with the level of content you've been providing in our serious debates. So I've stopped having them.

    I no longer want to put in the effort to actually try and genuinely debate with you. If I found any of your arguments stimulating, I would not have decided to vote for Biden. Keep thinking you "won" something, I guess, though. I'm getting fulfilling political discourse talking with my parents, who are right-wing, and my classmates, who are left. Not sure why I was putting stock in the opinions on American politics that someone who deleted their forum account when they had their feelings hurt had anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  32. #32

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I mean, I've already debated with you a lot and actually tried to put time and effort into genuinely disproving your posts and raising arguments with you. Every time I've done so I've been met with nothing that was worth the time I put into it. I've been unsatisfied with the level of content you've been providing in our serious debates. So I've stopped having them.

    I no longer want to put in the effort to actually try and genuinely debate with you. If I found any of your arguments stimulating, I would not have decided to vote for Biden. Keep thinking you "won" something, I guess, though. I'm getting fulfilling political discourse talking with my parents, who are right-wing, and my classmates, who are left. Not sure why I was putting stock in the opinions on American politics that someone who deleted their forum account when they had their feelings hurt had anyway...
    Can i add u on fb and voice call u
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...n-t-like-Bruno

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    it's hard to disagree. it'd be nice not to see threads titled "niggers" every time i look at the recent posts page.

  33. #33

    Re: Selective Racism

    My favorite take of arguing on this forum was when I was told Republicans aren't nazis because the illuminati left is making up global warming.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  34. #34

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    My favorite take of arguing on this forum was when I was told Republicans aren't nazis because the illuminati left is making up global warming.
    Lmfao bro
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...n-t-like-Bruno

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    it's hard to disagree. it'd be nice not to see threads titled "niggers" every time i look at the recent posts page.

  35. #35

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    My favorite take of arguing on this forum was when I was told Republicans aren't nazis because the illuminati left is making up global warming.
    Who said that
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...n-t-like-Bruno

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    it's hard to disagree. it'd be nice not to see threads titled "niggers" every time i look at the recent posts page.

  36. #36

  37. #37

  38. #38

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I mean, I've already debated with you a lot and actually tried to put time and effort into genuinely disproving your posts and raising arguments with you. Every time I've done so I've been met with nothing that was worth the time I put into it. I've been unsatisfied with the level of content you've been providing in our serious debates. So I've stopped having them.

    I no longer want to put in the effort to actually try and genuinely debate with you. If I found any of your arguments stimulating, I would not have decided to vote for Biden. Keep thinking you "won" something, I guess, though. I'm getting fulfilling political discourse talking with my parents, who are right-wing, and my classmates, who are left. Not sure why I was putting stock in the opinions on American politics that someone who deleted their forum account when they had their feelings hurt had anyway...
    Making constant assertions without backing them up and then confusing them for facts is not debating lol
    Hilarious you'd say this to me when I'm one of the few people on this trashheap of a website to actually bring FACTS to the table and not cite baseless claims that I literally pulled out of my ass. When I do speculate I never pretend what I'm saying is a fact.

  39. #39

  40. #40

  41. #41

  42. #42

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Making constant assertions without backing them up and then confusing them for facts is not debating lol
    Hilarious you'd say this to me when I'm one of the few people on this trashheap of a website to actually bring FACTS to the table and not cite baseless claims that I literally pulled out of my ass. When I do speculate I never pretend what I'm saying is a fact.
    Yeah you bring facts to the table like the time you posted half of a covid death graph in the discord as a kind of hot take and I called your ass out AND YOU LITERALLY ADMITTED TO NOT LOOKING AT ALL THE FACTS

    And before you say “I didn’t do that”, I have the pictures. @Oberon
    https://imgur.com/gallery/U1sytLv

    How do you twist in your head that you’re bringing hard facts and logic to the table here? How does that happen in your brain? I’m genuinely boggled.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; October 27th, 2020 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  43. #43

    Re: Selective Racism

    It’s not strawmanning if it’s literally you that were poking at.

    This is YOUR stupid thing that YOU did. And it makes YOU look bad. And I’m tired of humoring the fact that YOU act like you’re the smartest person on the face of the planet, and how you think it’s not YOU that’s wrong, it’s everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  44. #44

    Re: Selective Racism

    Reevaluate your stance dude. You look stupid.

    Or throw another hissy fit and delete your account. I’m not humoring you. Your actions have proved to me that you’re a dumbass. I’ll argue with stupid all day if it will stop others from being stupid too.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  45. #45

  46. #46

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Yeah you bring facts to the table like the time you posted half of a covid death graph in the discord as a kind of hot take and I called your ass out AND YOU LITERALLY ADMITTED TO NOT LOOKING AT ALL THE FACTS

    And before you say “I didn’t do that”, I have the pictures. @Oberon
    https://imgur.com/gallery/U1sytLv

    How do you twist in your head that you’re bringing hard facts and logic to the table here? How does that happen in your brain? I’m genuinely boggled.
    You also did not look at all of the facts btw, if we're going into covid. Sweden had a similar death rate to the US and no lockdown

    sure I've made some stupid assertions in the past although I'd say looking at the thread you're citing (the one where I 'convinced' you to vote for Biden), I was quite literally the only person citing anything to back up my claims. btw, I also cited my sources in the discord when I talked about covid, so I think your accusations are still baseless

  47. #47

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Yeah you bring facts to the table like the time you posted half of a covid death graph in the discord as a kind of hot take and I called your ass out AND YOU LITERALLY ADMITTED TO NOT LOOKING AT ALL THE FACTS

    And before you say “I didn’t do that”, I have the pictures. @Oberon
    https://imgur.com/gallery/U1sytLv

    How do you twist in your head that you’re bringing hard facts and logic to the table here? How does that happen in your brain? I’m genuinely boggled.
    Literally just dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  48. #48

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Reevaluate your stance dude. You look stupid.

    Or throw another hissy fit and delete your account. I’m not humoring you. Your actions have proved to me that you’re a dumbass. I’ll argue with stupid all day if it will stop others from being stupid too.
    says the dude getting all worked up over someone subtly implying hes looking an argument

  49. #49

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    It’s not strawmanning if it’s literally you that were poking at.

    This is YOUR stupid thing that YOU did. And it makes YOU look bad. And I’m tired of humoring the fact that YOU act like you’re the smartest person on the face of the planet, and how you think it’s not YOU that’s wrong, it’s everyone else.
    I'm not sure what strawmanning you're referring to given that I never refer to any logical fallacies by name apart from ad hominems, although I find it funny that you seem to be taking greater issue with my attitude than with my arguments in general. It confirms some suspicions I had

  50. #50

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You also did not look at all of the facts btw, if we're going into covid. Sweden had a similar death rate to the US and no lockdown

    sure I've made some stupid assertions in the past although I'd say looking at the thread you're citing (the one where I 'convinced' you to vote for Biden), I was quite literally the only person citing anything to back up my claims. btw, I also cited my sources in the discord when I talked about covid, so I think your accusations are still baseless
    You literally gave me a death graph that stopped in April and suggested that covid wasn’t a big deal. The source I provided you was from the SAME SOURCE and went past April.

    At that point, that’s not incompetence. That’s willful negligence. Or maybe malice. Or as the president calls it, fake news.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •