Selective Racism - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 200
  1. #51

  2. #52

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You also did not look at all of the facts btw, if we're going into covid. Sweden had a similar death rate to the US and no lockdown

    sure I've made some stupid assertions in the past although I'd say looking at the thread you're citing (the one where I 'convinced' you to vote for Biden), I was quite literally the only person citing anything to back up my claims. btw, I also cited my sources in the discord when I talked about covid, so I think your accusations are still baseless
    I honestly can't recall a single time I've ever seen you cite a source
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  3. #53

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm not sure what strawmanning you're referring to given that I never refer to any logical fallacies by name apart from ad hominems, although I find it funny that you seem to be taking greater issue with my attitude than with my arguments in general. It confirms some suspicions I had
    Because your arguments fucking suck. They hold no water. Everyone else has been dissing them. I even provided an example of me dismantling your argument and you said it doesn’t matter. What’s the point in me looking at your arguments?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  4. #54

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I honestly can't recall a single time I've ever seen you cite a source
    He did do it once in the furher trump thread
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  5. #55

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You literally gave me a death graph that stopped in April and suggested that covid wasn’t a big deal. The source I provided you was from the SAME SOURCE and went past April.

    At that point, that’s not incompetence. That’s willful negligence. Or maybe malice. Or as the president calls it, fake news.
    then I guess I have to amend my statement. you and I are the only people on this website to cite our sources :P

  6. #56

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    says the dude getting all worked up over someone subtly implying hes looking an argument
    You deleted your account because someone called you a pedophile.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #57

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    then I guess I have to amend my statement. you and I are the only people on this website to cite our sources :P
    Dude you can cite your sources all day long but it helps to actually fucking read them
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #58

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Because your arguments fucking suck. They hold no water. Everyone else has been dissing them. I even provided an example of me dismantling your argument and you said it doesn’t matter. What’s the point in me looking at your arguments?
    more assertions
    yadda yadda yadda
    yes, everyone has been dissing them. I really wish people didn't bring up the "the majority agrees with me" argument because I really will always use the same counter-argument when faced with it: "facts are not subject to public opinion"

  9. #59

  10. #60

  11. #61

  12. #62

  13. #63

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    more assertions
    yadda yadda yadda
    yes, everyone has been dissing them. I really wish people didn't bring up the "the majority agrees with me" argument because I really will always use the same counter-argument when faced with it: "facts are not subject to public opinion"
    But you haven’t provided any facts!!

    You have been provided an example of a scenario where you tried to pass off fake information as fact and YOU STILL try to roll with a holier-than-thou attitude! Do you not understand how stuff like this absolutely kills your credibility? How about the time you defending trumps pedophilic tendencies?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  14. #64

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    He deleted his account because he didn't like his shitty political stances being called out

    Then he came back and decided to spam political threads on the site again
    Exactly... he deleted his account because someone called him a pedophile.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  15. #65

  16. #66

    Re: Selective Racism

    it's kind of sad because I used to care about this website for various reasons, but not really anymore. I don't really care anymore tbh. I used to be salty as fuck at all the fucking bad decisions that were made on this website, not necessarily because they were bad but because the people making them either attempted to present them as good, wouldn't listen, or would be incapable of owning up to their mistakes and going "sorry guys, I fucked up, I won't do it again". not in any way related to you although I will say I also was very disappointed when you said the "forum would continue to change" long after I was gone, which tbh you don't say that to someone (in that particular context) when you've known them for ~2 years, especially when they'd been nothing but respectful to you previously.

    I have major gripes against I think some but not everyone on this website which is very unfortunate for various reasons although I will say there are still people I care about and/or respect here and its kind of shitty of me to turn this into my own shitfest whilst they're still here. I'm not entirely sure I should name them because I feel people will dislike them, although suffice it to say theres only one exception where the party in question also attacked me and sort of a semi-exception in the person of @unknown who I feel would probably not attack me if it weren't for some unfortunate circumstances (which directly caused me to leave skwirl a few days ago).

    I feel that this community lost its edge when Distorted fucked off and to be fair mafia in general has never been the same without distorted and the gang although thats a separate, more personal issue. the real problem was that distorted wanted to do all these amazing, impossible things and really build up the site into something worth caring about and he got shut down. I won't repeat the story here because I think we all KNOW it very well - too well - by now. suffice it to say the site has changed A LOT since 2018-2019 and it has not been for the good. this isn't the site I played S-FM Presidents or hosted most of my (admittedly trash-heap and poorly hosted) games, or where distorted/blinkskater/aamirus pulled their WEIRD scum gambit and SOMEHOW managed to get Voss lynched even though there was literally no reason for Voss to die. anyways that's a bit of a tangent but those have been my thoughts, and I guess you could say, the reason why I'm doing all the shit I'm doing. I will probably try to remember the people I lost respect for as they were when I still liked them, and to be left with some happy memories because thats all that there is at this point. I don't see the site changing so I don't see my opinion changing either. it's unfortunate, but better to put a stop to it while I still have enough fond memories to counterbalance the shit ones.

    I guess you could call this my farewell? I'm not sure its anything as calculated as that and I probably won't be leaving suddenly or anything like that, but I definitely will stop being as active, gradually.
    anyways, @Voss I like you, I just wish you were a bit less political, I do admit I did contribute to that but at that point I was already kind of fucked off and didn't care. @Plotato you're cool too, and Unknown as well @Helz , never really spoken to you but I feel that in spite of some differences in opinion you and I think alike in many matters and I respect your ability to debate without resorting to personal attacks, you were a cool presence on the site and towards the end brought back memories of how the site used to be. at least you made it fun for a bit. @Gyrlander you're also cool, @yzb too, I really like yzb in spite of how wildly different we think on politics. I feel like we have some sort of 'anarchist' common core of ideas that probably brings us together in weird ways as well as erm, a strange, I'd say somewhat shy way of being? not sure if you're actually shy but I think you're the kind of guy who doesn't want to insult people just 'cuz he can, and with that I can relate @Frinckles is my spirit animal
    @MM is a turd burglar but I think he knows that already
    I don't think theres anyone else apart from some more laid-back users like Mike who aren't really part of the site that much and thus won't mention them.
    anyways, good night

  17. #67

  18. #68

  19. #69

    Re: Selective Racism

    Fare thee well
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  20. #70

    Re: Selective Racism

    I don't really know what to say, but I hope you can find some peace wherever you end up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  21. #71

  22. #72

  23. #73

    Re: Selective Racism

    bruhhh

    Just take a break from all this political stuff. If you feel like it's damaging your relationships with people on the site you care about you should just chill for a while. Noone seriously gives that much of a crap about your political views or how you engage with them, and you shouldn't care about anyone else's. That doesn't mean you need to cut your attachment to the site in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  24. #74

  25. #75

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Shut the hell up yzb25 why do you only selectively care about Oberon? Why have you never cared when I got frustrated?
    I don't you ass. And if you have a problem with me then pm me rather than randomly exploding at me out the blue. I had no idea you were even thinking this.

    p;edit apparently I'm tonedeaf. Please ignore me XD
    Last edited by yzb25; October 28th, 2020 at 05:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  26. #76

  27. #77

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    bruhhh

    Just take a break from all this political stuff. If you feel like it's damaging your relationships with people on the site you care about you should just chill for a while. Noone seriously gives that much of a crap about your political views or how you engage with them, and you shouldn't care about anyone else's. That doesn't mean you need to cut your attachment to the site in general.
    i dont mind political stances or whatnot, i just mind blatant ‘scumpaint’ and absolutely hate it for various reasons one being that i try not to engage in it myself. its not really the main reason i would say although i do feel like its damaged my relationship with two people whom i have not directly argued with simply because i argued with their common friend. youre right its dumb as hell of me to give as much of a fuck as i do but thats just how it is.

    the real reasons are much deeper than politics and its something that some people have actually referenced multiple times, and is not political in nature. id rather not beat a dead horse as i feel ive said a LOT on whats bothered me and honestly while i did fuck up, i feel like when i fucked up, there wasnt anyone there to have my back and im very resentful over that. especially since i almsot got ‘ordered’ to act a certain way that i didnt agree with.

  28. #78

  29. #79

  30. #80

  31. #81

  32. #82

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Oberon bro you need meds
    So do you and it doesn't make you a bad guy lol

    (referencing SJ's thread)
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  33. #83

    Re: Selective Racism

    @Oberon seems like he has a victim complex. Feels victimized by "selective racism", feels victimized by a lack of hard rightwing political support.

    Broberon, there are definitely at least 2 other conservative-ish people I know of in this thread. 3 including me depending on what we're talking about. It's not about the political leanings.

    It's about how ridiculous your views seem.

    You're too hardline to be taken seriously by anyone who is even remotely reasonable. It's like you read a Reagan manifesto and then just copypasted that to your personality. It seems like you just snort lines of Fox News all day and just need someone to scream these things at.

    Stop listening to Facebook memes and actually analyze how you feel about this shit. I guarantee you that you're not as crazy conservative as you try to force yourself to be.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat

  34. #84

  35. #85

  36. #86

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @Oberon seems like he has a victim complex. Feels victimized by "selective racism", feels victimized by a lack of hard rightwing political support.

    Broberon, there are definitely at least 2 other conservative-ish people I know of in this thread. 3 including me depending on what we're talking about. It's not about the political leanings.

    It's about how ridiculous your views seem.

    You're too hardline to be taken seriously by anyone who is even remotely reasonable. It's like you read a Reagan manifesto and then just copypasted that to your personality. It seems like you just snort lines of Fox News all day and just need someone to scream these things at.

    Stop listening to Facebook memes and actually analyze how you feel about this shit. I guarantee you that you're not as crazy conservative as you try to force yourself to be.
    I mean, you can read what I’ve been talking about ever since I started having political discussions on this forum. With some exceptions at the start most of what I’ve been saying has been totally reasonable. I don’t even think my views are necessarily conservative, I have many leftist friends who agree with me on the issues I usually present. I’m not going to bother to reply to your pointless personal attacks because, although I’ve gotten used to them by now, I’m not interested in engaging in the non-technical side of the debate precisely to avoid a shitfest. You’d also have to specify how I am wrong that selective racism is not a thing; over here its not that big a deal if you’re with people who are more open minded which many people are - but the problem is that many people are not! You need to be very careful who you joke with... sometimes people take it to such extreme levels that even criticizing my own ‘nation’ is wrong (and tbh people can fuck off with that attitude).

  37. #87

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I mean, you can read what I’ve been talking about ever since I started having political discussions on this forum. With some exceptions at the start most of what I’ve been saying has been totally reasonable. I don’t even think my views are necessarily conservative, I have many leftist friends who agree with me on the issues I usually present. I’m not going to bother to reply to your pointless personal attacks because, although I’ve gotten used to them by now, I’m not interested in engaging in the non-technical side of the debate precisely to avoid a shitfest. You’d also have to specify how I am wrong that selective racism is not a thing; over here its not that big a deal if you’re with people who are more open minded which many people are - but the problem is that many people are not! You need to be very careful who you joke with... sometimes people take it to such extreme levels that even criticizing my own ‘nation’ is wrong (and tbh people can fuck off with that attitude).
    Whether you want to admit it here or not, you're a hardline and stereotypical conservative. You made this whole thread complaining about not being able to be a racist without people saying shit to you lmfao. Being outwardly racist is definitely a conservative trait.

    There's no point in trying to have a "technical" debate with you because you're just gonna do what you always do; spout off nonsense with no real sources and claim it as fact. Why would you want to have a technical debate about a sociological topic like racism, anyway? You turning the CRT thread into EDUCATION IS BAD illustrated very well how little you understand or value technical details, particularly when it comes to sociology.

    If what you were saying was reasonable then you'd have people backing you up. It's not, so you don't. Simple as that.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat

  38. #88

  39. #89

    Re: Selective Racism

    ‘You made this thread to complain about not being able to be racist’
    You literally just proved my point. Bravo!
    ’Being outwardly racist is a conservatibe trait’
    As opposed to being inwardly racist? Would it be fair if I posted snippets of Friedrich Engels, Stalin, Che Guevara, Mussolini saying or doing racist shit? This kind of attitude just shows how far left discourse has turned. Its admittedly a bigger problem online than irl but I am yet still amazed by the amount of things people say on these forums that are so unlike anything I’d hear in real life. I guess I just come here to vent... anyways

    ’Spout off nonsense with no real sources and claim it as fact’
    I think you’re talking about yourself here? It’s not disputable that if you were to joke about black people there would be a lot more people grumbling than if you were to joke about, say, Germans. I mean, the fact that this thread garnered the response that it did whereas my joke about German people on a different thread went by unnoticed. So, in terms of claiming things as facts, I would say you’re more guilty of it than I am... Mr. “racists are conservative/conservatives are racist”
    ’You turned the CRT thread into education is bad’
    No, I did not lol. I was attacking outrage studies which have nothing to do with education and everything to do with indoctrination. Regardless this is sort of a separate point so I’m not sure why you’d bring it up exactly
    ’You’d have people backing you up’
    I do, just not on these forums ;P

  40. #90

  41. #91

  42. #92

  43. #93

  44. #94

    Re: Selective Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    ‘You made this thread to complain about not being able to be racist’
    You literally just proved my point. Bravo!
    "I wish I could say outwardly racist things in public, and I love posting nigger all over the place whenever I get a chance because it is cool and funny. Also I actually believe that black people are poorer and get shot by the police because they are inherently and biologically the least intelligent race. None of what I said is racist though because I'm not a racist person." - Oberon

  45. #95

    Re: Selective Racism

    It has been said that Hitler's biggest fault was that he didn't say "I'm not racist tho" while he was orchestrating the holocaust. It is widely believed by historians and sociologists that if he had clarified that he is not in fact racist, then Hitler would be a celebrated man today, and the Holocaust would have been seen as a harsh but economically important and beneficial move.

  46. #96

  47. #97

    Re: Selective Racism

    "But at the first victorious uprising of the French proletariat, which Louis Napoleon is striving with all his might to conjure up, the Austrian Germans and Magyars will be set free and wreak a bloody revenge on the Slav barbarians. The general war which will then break out will smash this Slav Sonderbund and wipe out all these petty hidebound nations, down to their very names.
    The next world war will result in the disappearance from the face of the earth not only of reactionary classes and dynasties, but also of entire reactionary peoples. And that, too, is a step forward." - Friedrich Engels

  48. #98

  49. #99

  50. #100

    Re: Selective Racism

    Weren't you really proud earlier about being the first person in history to figure out that economic conservatism isn't the same as social conservatism? Now you yourself are conflating economic conservatism and social conservatism (and leftism in turn)?

    I've literally never heard of a single person even talking about Engels' social views let alone using them as an example. Please think once before you speak.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •