1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Aurora: 1-S2-1-8175421

Account Name: Aurora
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8175421
    In-Game Name: Fisherman

Crimes Committed: Chat Abuse

Your Account Name: Hotrian

Summary: Aurora repeatedly posted images of a fish, and used large red font, in the in-game chat. I warned Aurora that this was against the rules, and he said "i dont give a fuck". I saw in another report that this is considered Chat Abuse, although admittedly the circumstances are a bit different.

wdRPeIU.jpg
    yrutDQr.jpeg
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. ISO #3

Re: chat abuse( he didn't stop)

Aurora: 1-S2-1-8175421
    Apparently this is Elizabeth, the person who keeps accusing Mugy of cheating.

In both replays, Aurora uses html codes to pose images and larger font text.

In replay 1, she is silencer, and keeps spamming an image of a fish. He is lynched day 2.
    In replay 2, does the same, except for a long period of time. It became very distracting.

Chat Abuse
    WLx6
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Aurora: 1-S2-1-8175421

Hello, I would like to appeal this matter because 1st, I did not spam the colored chat like crazy plus I did not use it to manipulate the game like Revealing as fake Mayor; highlighting text during court.
    Nor did I use the colored chat to throw the game intentionally. Kenny taught me the fish I thought it was really fun to utilize this post-20k points ability. It is getting boring when you tried several times. Three fishes pre-game and several lines in the game how was that spamming? colored chat is an ability you acquired after you got 20k points. If this is a crime you should not allow people to type colored text nor picture when they hit 20k. What's the point???
    also,
    nnn1.png
    n222.png

Hotrian was mad because he could not type the colored texts (he is around 19xxx points). Plus I will upload a replay in which he left train intentionally.
    Last edited by SC2Teemo; October 28th, 2020 at 05:42 PM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by SC2Teemo View Post
    colored chat is an ability you acquired after you got 20k points.
    The issue here is not the color of your chat, it's the font/size, as well as posting images in the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by SC2Teemo View Post
    Hotrian was mad because he could not type the colored texts (he is around 19xxx points). Plus I will upload a replay in which he left train intentionally.
    As I told you, what you were doing constituted Chat Abuse. There are plenty of people who use colored chat and I have no problems with them, because they are not breaking established rules. I was not then, nor am I now "mad". I was merely informing you that you were breaking the rules, and if you didn't stop I would be reporting you.

Regarding your accusations, I may have left a game before roles are assigned on the rare occasion, but I have never attempted to get anyone else to join me. Leaving a game in itself is not against the rules as far as I am aware, except when it breaks another rule, such as Role Quitting. A "leave train" means you get other people to leave with you, hence the "train" part. Saying I've intentionally started leave trains is disingenuous at best. The only time I generally leave a game is after I die, or if it's at the start, after 5+ people have already quit out. More importantly, reports against other users are off topic. If you believe other users are in violations of the rules, I think you should be making reports against them instead of calling them out in retaliation in an attempt to distract the conversation.
    Last edited by Hotrian; October 29th, 2020 at 12:19 PM.

8. ISO #8

Oh man, mentioning my name here really doesn't make much of a difference. I've been watchlisted for pretty much exactly this before too, as have been several others. The issue isn't the initial use of colors in the first place, those are a 20k+ points unlock and perfectly allowed to use. The issue and what likely turned it into chat abuse is that you did it to a point where someone asked you to stop, and your response was to disrespect the request and continue, as far as I can tell.

It sure isn't written out with this exact example in the rulebook, that's true, but it's a common sense rule. Abusing colors to win an argument, to grief, or even just to make someone feel bad. One and one put together. There is some lenience here, similar to names, where the line is the usage being disruptive. Unreadable names, names being so long they cut off text etc. Some roles also gain advantages through color text which they couldn't from preselected names unless preferred.

Please try to take it as a lesson, be a bit more considerate with others while using abilities they don't have access to. Some people with arguably shallow minds hate it, and those features don't exist for pissing others off. It's really only there for fun. Argue and get them mad with normal chat.

Sorry anyway that I failed to tell you in advance when you asked about the fish. I even feel somewhat bad about failing to prevent this.

Also, other people, please don't post in report threads when you aren't the reported person or a mod. We don't do kinkshaming here. Do that in circlejerk.

Just butting in because I was mentioned btw. This isn't a verdict on the appeal request. I didn't watch the replay and can't say how far what I'm saying applies here, especially with them being a d2 lynched silencer like one of the reports says.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post
    In case it helps with moderation, this player's sc2 name has changed from: Teemo -> Elizabeth -> Asuna -> Aurora

That's it. The game is good. But a bunch of moderators abusing powers and kiddos like Hotrian and FrankZappa trolling? Awesome! Not even angry or upset, just imagine being so stingy over several lines of colored texts in a mini game (nobody else reacted so salty like Hotrian did, cuz they knew it's just a mini game). This just showed me how selfish and self-centered people can be. Especially these two kiddos, so full of themselves. Btw, somebody did the colored chat all the time and he even use the green text over the name Jury, but I will never report him and why? Because it is not even a god damn thing.

Needless to say FrankZappa, a 21 yrs old "grown-up" snitch on me like a 5 yrs old crying baby. What, you need approval from the shitty mod to make yourself feel better? GO get a fucking life or you will end up playing games which you already are with losers like them. No wonder people never took you seriously. "Whatever you say, Zach." My guess is your life must be so pathetic that you craving for attention in a starcraft 2 map editor game so that you won't be suicidal. It's good, everyone needs something to keep themselves less depressive except most of us will not deliberately do such things by hurting others. Well you know I honestly think you can be better, Frank. All the passion you have for music and your respect for other professions. But right now I guess I am just so wrong about that.

I really hope mafia will be that kind of mini game where people will say gl hf in the beginning of the game, but it turned out in most of the cases it is not. Mod is always abusing power and trollers will be trolling forever. Things never changed.