User Tag List

1. ISO #1

PainMan #1-S2-1-11260911

Account Name: PainMan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11260911
    In-Game Name: Gino the Drunk

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Hotrian

Summary: At the start of the game, the Triad players are 8, 9 (PainMan), and 14 (Myself). 8 gets lynched Day 2, and 4, the amnesiac, takes his place. The rest of the game continues normally until Day 6. On Day 6, the remaining players are 4 (Amne>Triad), 9 (Triad), 10 (Witch), 13 (BD), and 14 (Myself, Dragon Head). 13 is put on the stand, and admits that he is the bus driver. 4 and 14 vote Guilty. 9 and 10 vote Innocent, so 13 is pardoned. 9, 10, and 13 then vote for 14 (DH/Me). I am put on the stand. 4 votes Innocent, 9, 10, and 13 vote Guilty. 9, the Deceiver, voted Guilty on his own Dragon Head along with the Witch and the Bus Driver. On Night 6, 9 becomes the Enforcer, and claims "all part of the plan". 4 warns him "YOU HAVE THROWN GAME". No shots are fired. On Day 7, 9 is first to vote, voting against 4 (Amne turned Vanguard), 10 and 13 follow. 9 and 13 guilty, 10 abstains. At this point, 9 has worked to kill off both Triad members. On Night 7, 9 uses -suicide, and dies. On Day 8, the remaining players are 10 (Witch) and 13 (BD), so Witch wins, and Triad loses.

On Day 6 it was 3 triad vs witch vs BD. 9 threw the game by voting to kill off both of his triad teammates and then suicides, giving Witch the solo win.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

1-S2-1-11260911: PainMan

Account Name: PainMan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11260911
    In-Game Name: N/A

Crimes Committed: Leave Train

Your Account Name: kildja
    Summary: As game was just barely loaded, PainMan left prompting others to leave and causing a leave train

PainMan Leave Train.SC2Replay
    Linux is too hard to run Blizzard games. Mac is too simple to run Blizzard games.
    Windows PC is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

3. ISO #3

Re: PainMan #1-S2-1-11260911

PainMan #1-S2-1-11260911

Pretty suspicious person, have seen him around.

Game 1:
    At day 6, 3 triads are going against a bus driver and a witch. Two triads decides to vote up the bus driver, while PainMan votes against the DH. He even pms the bus driver to tell him that. Dh is lynched.
    Next day, the vanguard is lynched. And then Painman types -suicide.

Game 2:
    The leave happens few seconds after the loading screen. No save was chosen.

Intentional Gamethrowing
    WLx4
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4