-vote theoneceko

Claim or die, son

Also explain why you tunneled me

Also explain your avatar and why you lied about it
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #2053

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Ok and ceko is scummier than baker has ever been so far. Good job not explaining the train you regret not hopping on tho
    0 logic in this
    Could've just asked for my reasoning :shrug:

Whatever.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    i really wanted to fake feedback just to fuck with scum team.

but w/e ill just claim my real results:
    i was roleblocked while checking baker.
    Could be hammer bro, Daisy, or whatever town rb.

Or you could be full of shit.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #2056

If any of you lurkers or afk are town you're basically gamethrowing FYI. Communication is good for town.

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

why would town roleblock me.
    I dunno. I was just listing possibilities.

9. ISO #2059

(I've only read the opening D3 post)

Scum gave us a nice kill... DM wasn't even townread and I wondered if he was going under the radar. Guess not

What are we doing about Firebringer now? Considering that:

Geno only flips as such if a role has changed alignment. It doesn't seem very far-fetched that Firebringer became a Lovebird. And if there was a Wario, he'd have shot FB, which leads to either him dying as Mario or him not dying because he fakeclaimed (so the three situations are FB Mario dead (no), FB fakeclaim alive (possible) and no Wario in the game (possible)). As for Waluigi, causing more chaos than there already is is probably not necessary or desirable when you wish to survive.

I originally thought about voting him, but there are many scenarios and potentially killing what is still pretty much an alignment cop is a risky move.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #2060

Town roleblocking you should be hanged high for causing such chaos lol, so we're gonna assume it was never a thing. Scum having a roleblocker is the most likely scenario if we assume you're actually Mario (which isn't necessarily true).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #2061

Also, I have a BIG question. Why was it so easy to bring Firebringer up to a strong train, but so hard to make a Bahkieh train be anything more than a dream?
    -vote Bahkieh

12. ISO #2062

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    who scumpainted dm at eod?? martin did if i remember correctly. i bet his plan was to scumpaint dm so prots wouldn’t guard dm, then attack him that night.
    That is really far-fetched. DM needed no scumpaint: he did very little to be townie. It may sound weird, but the only thing that stopped me from pushing him was that he clearly refused to hammer Zone on D1, which I would not exactly expect from a scum.

13. ISO #2063

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    -vote bakermir
    But why?
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @theoneceko

You pulled a Zedus and claimed to have already explained your tunnel on me but this is all you've said. Explain yourself.
    If you explained your Frostbyte push, Ceko, I missed it too. Please explain.

14. ISO #2064

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    we probably have cult if martin isn't orange or pink with FB.

FB feedback don't mean shit anymore btw because of some koopa roles since he claimed and not NK'd.

I expect these clowns to vote me out anyway coz town has no balls to vote out the scum I am handing them. MM pretty much saved them with his goofy posts so mvp vote goes there. Koopas will have to deal with neutrals from now on
    optimal strat for town players today is not to vote, same goes for d4 and d5 until eod.

ceko and martin's vote are red litmus test
    ...what
    WHAT

What is "cult" in this game? The princesses?
    I saved scum...?
    WE SHOULD NOT VOTE?? WHAT

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

im going back to sleep. y'all can vote me out if you want when I am gone. ceko and martin are cool with it lol

i still won't claim which role I am btw but I know who is scum. LW's can be manipulated btw so I am leaving my lw tomorrow when I have time to write and still alive.
    I mean, sure, no turbo here, but... you really need to explain yourself, and the sooner the better. This is majority only, so don't pull a "waiting until EoD to post so that people can't all vote me" play if you're town, it won't help us. And if you're scum, don't do it either because you're gonna lose lol.

Also, I have a very good and logical answer to @FrostByte 's avatar question about Ceko, but I want to see if he's going to give it himself or if he's going to say some weird thing instead. It definetly isn't inherently scummy, and if it is what I think it is, he's not lying at all.

17. ISO #2067

Ok and ceko is scummier than baker has ever been so far. Good job not explaining the train you regret not hopping on tho
    Sir, you haven't explained the Bakermir scumread either, so this also works against you lol. Why is Baker scum?

18. ISO #2068

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Nice image there
    Thanks Mr. Red Knight

19. ISO #2069

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sir, you haven't explained the Bakermir scumread either, so this also works against you lol. Why is Baker scum?
    ceko, martin and mike are point guns at each other while voting me for 2 days in a row. stop being so obnoxious and vote the actual scum
    Images attachées Images attachées

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

Okey, I've finished my terror week so I should be here most of the time.

Now it's confirmed DM was a changed Toad, so: 1. FB is Mario -> Very high chance he's transformed 2. FB fakeclaimed -> Huge WIFOM involved, wouldn't mind lynching.

So from now on I'm not gonna be against a FB lynch, although considering you guys don't seem to want to do it then I'll forget about it for the moment.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #2073

FrostByke is a very strong Town read for me right now, so no lynching him as well.

I also don't like lynching ceko or baker so... er... we've got a problem. I admit I've been giving ceko a pass because I can't imagine him playing like this as scum but I'll check what you guys have said about him and whether I find it relevant or not (chances are not).

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #2074

(I've only read the opening D3 post)

Scum gave us a nice kill... DM wasn't even townread and I wondered if he was going under the radar. Guess not

What are we doing about Firebringer now? Considering that:

Geno only flips as such if a role has changed alignment. It doesn't seem very far-fetched that Firebringer became a Lovebird. And if there was a Wario, he'd have shot FB, which leads to either him dying as Mario or him not dying because he fakeclaimed (so the three situations are FB Mario dead (no), FB fakeclaim alive (possible) and no Wario in the game (possible)). As for Waluigi, causing more chaos than there already is is probably not necessary or desirable when you wish to survive.

I originally thought about voting him, but there are many scenarios and potentially killing what is still pretty much an alignment cop is a risky move.
    You seem to have a misconception here. This is true if Wario shot on N2, but DM changed on N1 and before that FB didn't claim Mario.

Additionally: The OOO makes it clear that any of the triggers that would have caused a role-switch for any of the Toads would occur after the kills, unless it was a kill-turned-capture (but at that point a NK would be missing).

Meaning if DM were killed n1, even if there was an alignment switch, he would (in like 99% of all cases) just flip as "Toad" rather than "Geno".
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

ceko, martin and mike are point guns at each other while voting me for 2 days in a row. stop being so obnoxious and vote the actual scum
    1. I didn't vote you on D2.

2. However, that's part of the reason why I wasn't voting you. Ceko & Mike were both players that I didn't have a ton of trust in. And of course DM had to do something that I found scummy
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #2077

Could be hammer bro, Daisy, or whatever town rb.

Or you could be full of shit.
    No world would town roleblock the cop. It has to be a scum roleblock.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #2078

They would not. It would be throwing we are not living in this world.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

29. ISO #2079

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Lol MM and Frosty focus on me is entertaining. When I was on earlier, not much was being said and so I went to bed. I'm not being any more quiet than usual Frosty, get used to it.
    Wasn't a focus, just a mention.

You've been lurking all game though, so that excuse is bullshit.

Why play and not talk? Again, if you're town you're basically gamethrowing by purposely not being helpful

30. ISO #2080

alright, I will give my defense when I get back home soon and explain everything from my pov

i don't know who to vote atm
    Please do explain. Don't assume that any of us have the same understanding you so. Don't leave details out. If you're town it's time to stop being sketchy.

31. ISO #2081

Also, I have a very good and logical answer to @FrostByte 's avatar question about Ceko, but I want to see if he's going to give it himself or if he's going to say some weird thing instead. It definetly isn't inherently scummy, and if it is what I think it is, he's not lying at all.
    What's the point of saying this? Read my posts again. He already lied about it "not being a big deal" because he preemptively made it a big deal by making a big deal out of avatars. Unless he went full retard (he didn't) and forgot about that whole conversation then he's full of shit one way or another.

Why are you making excuses for him? Do you really have him townread that hard?

Why do you have him townread?

32. ISO #2082

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No world would town roleblock the cop. It has to be a scum roleblock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    They would not. It would be throwing we are not living in this world.
    Town roleblocking you should be hanged high for causing such chaos lol, so we're gonna assume it was never a thing. Scum having a roleblocker is the most likely scenario if we assume you're actually Mario (which isn't necessarily true).
    I agree it would be dumb as shit but dumber shit has happened and dumber shit will continue to happen if you don't stay at least somewhat open to all the possibilities. Pigeonholing your thinking allows scum to capitalize on mistakes you make through assumption.

33. ISO #2083

We need a legit Town of Salem themed game so I can say shit like "CLOSING YOUR MIND TO POSSIBILITIES ALLOWS THE DEVIL TO CAPITALIZE ON MISTAKES YOU MAKE THROUGH ASSUMPTION"

Would be funny

34. ISO #2084

@Whysper is borderline inactive
    Yeah, sorry about this. I got a prompt from Banana too on this. This week was busier than I expected, but I think I'll have a bit more time this weekend. Going through posts now, especially the points about Baker and Ceko.

Also, I saw someone wondering who scumpainted DM. While I didn't have a strong scum read on him, I was also scum leaning him. He did seem different from the town DM I'm use to. But maybe he just wasn't as invested in this game as I've seen him in others where he gave strong tone reads and pushed them.

Anyway, I'll continue back reading posts and see if there's anything else that catches my eye to comment on.

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

I agree it would be dumb as shit but dumber shit has happened and dumber shit will continue to happen if you don't stay at least somewhat open to all the possibilities. Pigeonholing your thinking allows scum to capitalize on mistakes you make through assumption.
    This is true.

37. ISO #2087

So it looks like the likely wagons for today will be Baker and Ceko again. We need to clear up these slots. I'm going to park my vote on Ceko for now. I like those on his wagon and his talk about changing gameplay and so being hard to read still gives me scum vibes. Also, I remember there being earlier discussions on the remaining scum team being Ceko-MM. But like I was saying, the interactions with Zone don't look like wolf theater among all 3. Between Ceko and MM, I think Ceko looked scummier.

-vote theoneceko

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

40. ISO #2090

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    I don't see a lynch for D2, so does that mean we chose to skip it? Why??
    Day 2 vote count:

Firebringer (1 [L-6]):
    Bruno
    bakermir (5 [L-2]):
    FrostByte, Bahkieh, Mike, theoneceko, Renegade
    Mike (1 [L-6]):
    bakermir
    Bahkieh (2 [L-5]):
    Firebringer, Marshmallow Marshall

This is why!! If there is not enough to lynch it is an auto skip.

41. ISO #2091

Wasn't a focus, just a mention.

You've been lurking all game though, so that excuse is bullshit.

Why play and not talk? Again, if you're town you're basically gamethrowing by purposely not being helpful
    Oh no, I'm lurking. Please don't report me to the activity police. And my lurkiness have been brought up two days in a row now, starting to look like a focus. :^)
    I play way too much Pokemon.

42. ISO #2092

So it looks like the likely wagons for today will be Baker and Ceko again. We need to clear up these slots. I'm going to park my vote on Ceko for now. I like those on his wagon and his talk about changing gameplay and so being hard to read still gives me scum vibes. Also, I remember there being earlier discussions on the remaining scum team being Ceko-MM. But like I was saying, the interactions with Zone don't look like wolf theater among all 3. Between Ceko and MM, I think Ceko looked scummier.

-vote theoneceko
    There is not world I am with CEKO or ZONe.

People keep trying to paint that world.

I helped push zones lynch. Ceko Started the whole Neutral read on me. I have been pushed from all angles. Kenny started the Zone train I agreed with Kenny and we both pushed people to vote zone. Baker tryed to get the vote off him. IE why I pushed Baker so hard and his reactions to my Posts on him where scummy.

Ceko I am not convinced he is town. Ceko has been equaly scummy and townie.

Now facts we know Bowser is Dead Zone.
    Mafia has a Roleblocker. We need to put this world at top. because a town roleblocker even possible would just be stupid.
    Mafia 3rd role is undeterminded.
    We have a Nuetral Evil Warieo. I do not believe Martan is Evil daisy due to the feed back I received last night. So I have Martan as Lock confirmed town now and FM also.
    We have 3 Roles that can be Town Neutral or MAfia.
    Lets deal with facts now

1 - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnae Null read on him
    2 - firebanger Marieo Town (Stop trying to discredit him)
    4 - steve the pirate Null Rarely posts. (Have been told in past games this is his town meta)
    5 - Whysper Null Rarely posts Is being active today. Posible Neutral and the fact I was doused I think he may be Warieo for not knowing what is happening in game)
    6 - Fred Toad
    7 - Martinelli Toad Confirmed town
    8 - mallow Scummy read on him
    9 - Frost "where's my nickname" Byte I am walffle on him null/scummy/ Town. He just sheeps lynchs I find that sketchy.
    11 - BRUNO???!!! Dude helped Hammer Zone Town lean but day 2 is why it is not a hard lean.
    13 - yuki2 Scummy lean on this guy. Dude in day 1 tryed to start people to read me as Neutral to get my lynched that zone did as well. Then day 2 claim he did not mean it it was a bait??? He will not anser my statment I made That Frost keeps asking over and over on. ODD.
    14 - Barker Scummy as all get out claiming PR but not claiming role so he cant be CCed.

43. ISO #2093

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Don't forget FB could be abandoned love and a jester.
    This does not help town right now. If we consistanltly discredit our PR what is the point in having them. Paranoia is what Mafia and the NE roles need in order to hide.

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Oh no, I'm lurking. Please don't report me to the activity police. And my lurkiness have been brought up two days in a row now, starting to look like a focus. :^)
    Continue lurking and I'll continue bringing it up. Simple as that.

46. ISO #2096

Here are my LW and reads.

DISCLAIMER: it is VERY LONG!!

Spoiler : my lw and reads :
    -vote theoneceko

here is my role and what I did

Spoiler : very important night actions :
    -vote theoneceko
    bake 100% confirmed scum

47. ISO #2097

nice gamethrowing, bake.

48. ISO #2098

I don't see a lynch for D2, so does that mean we chose to skip it? Why??
    Bake and DM refused to vote. It's 100% on them.

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100