Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2691
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

All I remember you said about Zone is that he hasn't said he isn't Mafia. I'm asking you something more, I don't expect you to mention every post but you should have a general idea to make me understand where you at right now. Capiche?

Martin all I've read from you is a literal continous "no, you're reeking scum" to every post of his so I'm legit ignoring that one.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    im ok with ZONEQQ too

but i think Mike is a bigger threat
    Baker LOL I gave my reads. I read you as town now. But think think hard. Why would I as Mafia say targets in day chat???? Mafia have a night chat to discuss that. So think about it. ROFLOL
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Baker LOL I gave my reads. I read you as town now. But think think hard. Why would I as Mafia say targets in day chat???? Mafia have a night chat to discuss that. So think about it. ROFLOL
    ceko is my mafia read

you are my neutral read. you are helping mafia

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

im ok with ZONEQQ too

Also why are you ok with Zone.
    If you are town you need to find Zone. I have him as my top town, with how you responded to my post you are also in my top town now. Dude I never in a million years expected you to out yourself like that.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #1059

ceko is my mafia read

you are my neutral read. you are helping mafia
    I have said Ceko is in my mafia reads roflol. This is why I asked him to be checked tonight.

10. ISO #1060

Also why are you ok with Zone.
    If you are town you need to find Zone. I have him as my top town, with how you responded to my post you are also in my top town now. Dude I never in a million years expected you to out yourself like that.
    mike you are doing the same thing in spirits and I am not having that AGAIN!

11. ISO #1061

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    All I remember you said about Zone is that he hasn't said he isn't Mafia. I'm asking you something more, I don't expect you to mention every post but you should have a general idea to make me understand where you at right now. Capiche?

Martin all I've read from you is a literal continous "no, you're reeking scum" to every post of his so I'm legit ignoring that one.
    Zone has been stuck in one mindset since practically the start of this game. He was called scum once, experienced a healthy dose of toxicity, and practically gave up. He did not once say that the people calling him scum are wrong, or acting scummy in doing so. He continued to focus on himself, talk about himself regretting to sign up, he got all emotional. Later on he then started trying to justify his lack of a reaction to the scumreads thrown at him. He still isn't calling anyone scum as far as I can tell.
    The justifying part is the newbie mistake I mentioned a bunch of times. When you're town and realize you messed up you try to understand where the other townies are coming from and accept their reads. You don't go further in your hole and say you're being right, while also not denying that they are being right. Only exposed scum do that.

Take this as a tldr of the back of my head.

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

mike you are doing the same thing in spirits and I am not having that AGAIN!
    For the last time In sprits I played exactly as I would as town. I had a role where I have to hunt down mafia to win. Dude there is no Virus in this game.
    So yes I will be playing the exact same as in sprits because I am TOWN.

I need to hunt Mafia to win as Town here. How do you not see this?????????

14. ISO #1064

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Zone has been stuck in one mindset since practically the start of this game. He was called scum once, experienced a healthy dose of toxicity, and practically gave up. He did not once say that the people calling him scum are wrong, or acting scummy in doing so. He continued to focus on himself, talk about himself regretting to sign up, he got all emotional. Later on he then started trying to justify his lack of a reaction to the scumreads thrown at him. He still isn't calling anyone scum as far as I can tell.
    The justifying part is the newbie mistake I mentioned a bunch of times. When you're town and realize you messed up you try to understand where the other townies are coming from and accept their reads. You don't go further in your hole and say you're being right, while also not denying that they are being right. Only exposed scum do that.

Anyone sum reading Kenny should be ashamed.

If zone is Mafia and I got pocketed again. I am going to take a break from FM. and just play VM for a while.
    Do you think Martin is doing the same thing again? bussing his partner day 1 for the town cred like last game when he bussed MM day 1.

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

Anyone sum reading Kenny should be ashamed.

If zone is Mafia and I got pocketed again. I am going to take a break from FM. and just play VM for a while.
    Do you think Martin is doing the same thing again? bussing his partner day 1 for the town cred like last game when he bussed MM day 1.
    I wasn't in that game and didn't read it. I have no way to answer that for you now lol

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

I wasn't in that game and didn't read it. I have no way to answer that for you now lol
    Ok MM was like the GF and Martion was his demon. only 2 mafia in the game. Martian Voted for his Partner day 1 could have moved his vote and safed his partner but let him die for the town cred.

19. ISO #1069

Zone_QQ just say once more that you want to die and I'm voting your ass
    "I wish to die."

im ok with ZONEQQ too

I think Mike is Princess Toadstool, but I am committed to policy lynch Bruno, so I won't do anything about it.

...hm? Mafia can't talk at day?

If it's scumteam you want, then I'll just say it's you, Ceko, and FrostByte. The former two backs each other up while the last one just complains about everyone else AFAIK.

Ceko's vote on you was a surprise, but I knew that wouldn't last long.

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

Ok MM was like the GF and Martion was his demon. only 2 mafia in the game. Martian Voted for his Partner day 1 could have moved his vote and safed his partner but let him die for the town cred.
    In that case no. There is no easy way for martin to save his partner here

22. ISO #1072

For the last time In sprits I played exactly as I would as town. I had a role where I have to hunt down mafia to win. Dude there is no Virus in this game.
    So yes I will be playing the exact same as in sprits because I am TOWN.

I need to hunt Mafia to win as Town here. How do you not see this?????????

Yes, playing as town is in your scumrange, we know it. you have 100% winrate as 3P and if we don't stop you soon, town is doomed.

I know no one is going to vote you today because scum will have to choose now between you and me. they either visit you or visit me tonight.

look at the game mike. scum is caught and you are doing your best to guide them so the game can be in your favour but not town.

I remember the town mike from Antivaxx, I called MM scum and thunderdomed him day 1 and you knew he was scum but you were nice to him so you thunderdomed zedus because you didn't wanted the game end on day 1. but when you scumhunt, I know you can find all the scum as town when you are REALLY TOWN. i read mildred game and that game isn't really a good example because of blackmail mechanics

23. ISO #1073

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    "I wish to die."

I think Mike is Princess Toadstool, but I am committed to policy lynch Bruno, so I won't do anything about it.

If it's scumteam you want, then I'll just say it's you, Ceko, and FrostByte. The former two backs each other up while the last one just complains about everyone else AFAIK.

In most Sc2mafia setup no they cant but good point.

@BananaCucho Can mafia talk during the day in there Chat?

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

Got it. That's a thing I've been trying to fix telling him to stop being a pussy but it seems it won't change.

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

I have said Ceko is in my mafia reads roflol. This is why I asked him to be checked tonight.
    If I'm correct you said you were townreading him. Then after he voted you you started scumreading him. Then, after he apparently justified his vote on you you started to cancel your scumread (without townreading him) and now you say you're scumreading him. So what is it? How % is he scum?

29. ISO #1079

"I wish to die."

that's actually a good read about me, ceko, frostbyte. I don't even have a read on frostbyte to respond to that with.
    Ceko's post that locked him as town for me was this:
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    the whole thing. i'm not omniscient :angerry: r u trying to make me look like i LIED about reading the setup??

guess i'll check and post what i find so EVERYONE knows the answer. town should never be kept in the dark unless u have a high-iq play up ur sleeve.

~

ok ig the answer is YES all mafia can act at the same time. i don't think it said in the setup explicitly though, which is why i pinged banana.
    He did it shortly after Mike coming in with the surface reads, and literally messed up on info that is written right in mafia rolecard. That seems like too much wifom for him to have knowingly done that.

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

"I wish to die."

I am not Princess Toadstool.

Princess Toadstool
    You have two bulletproof vests. If you change your alignment you lose them.
    If Mario or Luigi checks you, you become Lovebird Princess Toadstool
    If Bowser tries to kill you, you become Princess Toadstool
    If neither Mario nor Luigi nor Bowser converts you and they all die, OR if Mario checks Team Koopa AND Bowser dies, you become Abandoned Love.

Oh she has BP vests. I wish I was her. I will give a hint to my role lol you figure it out lol.

32. ISO #1082

@BananaCucho

can hidden any roll 4th mafia? i know it is slim chances but just wondering if it is possible
    Great question I had not even considered that.

33. ISO #1083

renegade and bruno distanced.

there is a possiblity they bussed each other hard
    No no way not even remotely Will not even consider that world.

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

In most Sc2mafia setup no they cant but good point.

@BananaCucho Can mafia talk during the day in there Chat?
    Per the setup, its night chat only

@BananaCucho

can hidden any roll 4th mafia? i know it is slim chances but just wondering if it is possible
    Hidden Any is any role in the game
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

If I'm correct you said you were townreading him. Then after he voted you you started scumreading him. Then, after he apparently justified his vote on you you started to cancel your scumread (without townreading him) and now you say you're scumreading him. So what is it? How % is he scum?
    You are correct. I was hard town reading him. It was not his vote on me that scum read him. I have said why over and over. I said I felt he scum sliped. Then what his responce was I liked so was not willing to have him as todays lynch never stoped scum reading him. Just not todays lynch. Ie why I have asked for who ever is MArieo to check him toinght. over and over.

I can see how from your PoV what you are saying is correct. But I am trying to get a correct read on him. Me scum reading anyone does not make them scum. Me town reading someone does not make then Town. So yes I am going to be flop floping on day 1. I look for triggers key things people say. I know I can be wrong. As now My once top town read Zone, is not so hard town anymore after keny post because He stated facts I had not considered.

Day 1 is hard to get any true reads. We have 0 info to go on. Everyone has been scummy even ME and you. Only fact I have is I am town. Unless I am being Trolled by Banana on my Role card. I doubt that.

Gyr what is your read on me Honest read. I would love to hear it and why. If you read me as Town wHy ifd you read me as Scum Why

42. ISO #1092

Guys this is 15p we're not gonna have 4 mafia with half the town claiming citizen already
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post

This is Bananana!!!!!!!!! So a 4th is a world we need to consider.

43. ISO #1093

Ceko's post that locked him as town for me was this:

He did it shortly after Mike coming in with the surface reads, and literally messed up on info that is written right in mafia rolecard. That seems like too much wifom for him to have knowingly done that.
    Eh... Ceko was answering a question you made, so it might as well be a scripted talk.

IYAM, out of all the posts that Ceko has written, the only one that made me doubt my scumread on him, would be when he voted Mike who was (and still is) the top Neutral suspect. Meanwhile, all I remember from you is your circular argument of "scum = scum" and nothing else.

--on a side note, there is literally a pool of three that nobody seems to be talking about; Firebringer, Whysper and Bahkieh. These three have been silent AFAICR and the only one who did something against this was Baker, who voted Whysper for a while before jumping off again to vote the most probable Neutral.

44. ISO #1094

Eh... Ceko was answering a question you made, so it might as well be a scripted talk.

IYAM, out of all the posts that Ceko has written, the only one that made me doubt my scumread on him, would be when he voted Mike who was (and still is) the top Neutral suspect. Meanwhile, all I remember from you is your circular argument of "scum = scum" and nothing else.

--on a side note, there is literally a pool of three that nobody seems to be talking about; Firebringer, Whysper and Bahkieh. These three have been silent AFAICR and the only one who did something against this was Baker, who voted Whysper for a while before jumping off again to vote the most probable Neutral.
    There was no night 0

45. ISO #1095

Guys this is 15p we're not gonna have 4 mafia with half the town claiming citizen already

EOD in 1.5 hours
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-5]):
    Mike, Kenny, Marshmallow Marshall
    Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte
    Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (2 [L-6]):
    Bruno, MartinGG99
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, bakermir
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer

Who is scummyest??????

46. ISO #1096

q11 gyro martin is my scumcore. Anyone of those 3 would be a good lynch. Everyone else would be a mistake. I won't be changing my mind here until I see a flip from one of those three. Gyro and zone currently trying to create a train outside that scumcore strengthens my read too. They won't push each other outside of unserious pushes, like Martin's who sounded downright depressive when he voted.

47. ISO #1097

ok both you Martian and ceko have been saying this PLease back it up What makes me Netural???? you have said this WIFOM So now I dare anyone one of you 3 to back it up. I know I am town. Bake it up with fakes not just say it over and over to set me up for easy mislynch tomorrow.

48. ISO #1098

I am not Princess Toadstool.

Princess Toadstool
    You have two bulletproof vests. If you change your alignment you lose them.
    If Mario or Luigi checks you, you become Lovebird Princess Toadstool
    If Bowser tries to kill you, you become Princess Toadstool
    If neither Mario nor Luigi nor Bowser converts you and they all die, OR if Mario checks Team Koopa AND Bowser dies, you become Abandoned Love.

Oh she has BP vests. I wish I was her. I will give a hint to my role lol you figure it out lol.
    You WIFOMed to be Mario, then stated that you are not Mario, and instead asked Mairo to check you when other questionable people (e.g. Ceko and Kenny) were present. No matter how I see it, that looks like a Neutral wanting to get some kill-power.

Why would you think so?

Weak
    Speaking of weak, didn't you say you would vote me? What happened to that?

49. ISO #1099

q11 gyro martin is my scumcore. Anyone of those 3 would be a good lynch. Everyone else would be a mistake. I won't be changing my mind here until I see a flip from one of those three. Gyro and zone currently trying to create a train outside that scumcore strengthens my read too. They won't push each other outside of unserious pushes, like Martin's who sounded downright depressive when he voted.
    But if zone was mafia why doest he flip his vote over to me. Get me mislyned to save martin????

50. ISO #1100

You WIFOMed to be Mario, then stated that you are not Mario, and instead asked Mairo to check you when other questionable people (e.g. Ceko and Kenny) were present. No matter how I see it, that looks like a Neutral wanting to get some kill-power.

Why would you think so?

Speaking of weak, didn't you say you would vote me? What happened to that?
    Balance? 4 mafia + 1 cult-like neut evil against 10 town would be near unwinnable