S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i already explained that i didn't want ppl to thunderdome at the very start of the game. and i AM scumhunting, but creating iso's take much more time. i'll post my work in progress iso on kenny as proof. i didn't understand kenny's posts at first and that was part of why i scumread him, but upon re-reading his posts he's looking townier while mm is looking scummier. i still think there r inconsistencies between kenny's posts, but i'll get into that later.
    my strategy is to actually start scumhunting once town is longer in a locked-horns position. for example, constantly arguing bruno versus rene will limit the amount of info town can get from day 1. i think bruno v rene COULD be revisited, but i'm just wary bc rene is always a low-hanging fruit. if i HAD to vote between bruno and rene, i'd vote rene in a heartbeat. it'd truly be hilarious if bruno's strategy actually worked tho lol.

2. ISO #752

Finished reading Page 10.

---

anyways, in defense of MM's vote on kenny; kenny, if he actually is scum, will be tough to build a case on. not bc he hasn't acted scummy, but bc the way he plays is more complicated. however, it rly does reek to me of scum. kenny actually reminds me of banana in that aspect. he'll be hard to iso, let alone lynch, but his actions so far are simply DISGUISED as townie from my perspective.
    I... am confused. I thought you both supported Bruno?

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    why would bruno go ham on people who he scumreads at face value?

a. reaction testing
    b. actually caught scum?
    c. wants to get himself lynched tomorrow?

when I read page 1, rene was reeking wolf and town wins when they yeet the wolves
    Where is Option D where he is just a VI? He is too aggressive to for it to be A; He is wrong about me being scum, so it's not B; Him wanting to get lynched D2 wouldn't make sense because that'd be gamethrowing since there is no Abandoned Love yet in this game.

Though, I do admit that I now have to review Bruno's actions and ignore the profanities (which I greatly dislike) because you're right questioning his motives for his actions.

--oh, and I don't know what to make of Rene. Once Bruno put him, Gyr, and me in his scumgroup, I simply didn't bother reading them and focused on everyone agreeing with him. I already know that I don't like Gyr for thinking I am putting up a façade though.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    Finished reading Page 9.

---

Spoiler : Off-topic :

Ah, that explains why I could read it. (Albeit it is heavily accented.)

Uhm... Ceko, why did you suddenly vote Kenny out of nowhere? Did I miss something?
    iso'ing kenny, but kenny is looking townie as i re-read. tonally he's hard to understand and i suspect that he's been sheeping votes, but as i said before, he might just be thinking two steps ahead--

anyways, in defense of MM's vote on kenny; kenny, if he actually is scum, will be tough to build a case on. not bc he hasn't acted scummy, but bc the way he plays is more complicated. however, it rly does reek to me of scum. kenny actually reminds me of banana in that aspect. he'll be hard to iso, let alone lynch, but his actions so far are simply DISGUISED as townie from my perspective.
    well, never mind guess i said that about gyr instead. he just seemed pretty off, but mm's reasons for scumreading him have, in retrospect, little in common with mine if i interpreted their recent interactions correctly.

4. ISO #754

iso'ing kenny, but kenny is looking townie as i re-read. tonally he's hard to understand and i suspect that he's been sheeping votes, but as i said before, he might just be thinking two steps ahead--

well, never mind guess i said that about gyr instead. he just seemed pretty off, but mm's reasons for scumreading him have, in retrospect, little in common with mine if i interpreted their recent interactions correctly.
    just to clarify, 'he' refers to kenny

5. ISO #755

this sheep vote clears ren a little in my opinion bc it felt so random. @Kenny pls explain ur reasoning behind this vote, bc i never saw one.

page 3

good observation on ren from kenny. ren did look like he was distancing in the post kenny quoted. +townpoints
    however, i don't agree w his observation on bruno. bruno has been attacking ren all game, unless ur claiming bruno is bussing his teammates.

in post #125, i think kenny just said bruno was bussing ren. i'm not sure though. @Kenny pls clarify.
    Ren's opening post about the best Mario was not to my liking, kind sir. There was no reason to townread Ren, making it the best vote to sheep.

post #125 is a reaction to this quote
    It's about ren distancing from q11. The bruno quote was there to establish dominance

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Finished reading Page 11.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall tells me to keep my posts game related while others constantly derail with literal pages of bullshit reads from games past. fuck these faggots and fuck the dude using a red account to play forum mafia. make a smurf and play with a smurf account to keep bias to a minimal. well, that's what you'd expect from a half decent admin anyway.
    Wow. I didn't expect for you to bus your worshipper. Are you sure you want to do this?

so you just gonna scumread the people who are voting you early d1 or scumread your game so far?

@theoneceko
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Zero 911
    how is this town to you guys?
    FWIW I haven't actually evaluated him. I just thought (and still think) that he is less worse than Bruno when it comes to being reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yes. Barker. You have been laying low all and saying nothing.
    Yes, but that would be also the case for Bahkier. Though in bakermir's case, P#489 made me re-think about Bruno as VI.

this dude is trying for toad claim so hard. prob a neut
    Nah. I think the more DM wants to claim Toad, the more likely he actually is Toad.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Haha yeah. Already this is seeming a bit like FoL. Though actually it feels like more swear words are being used sooner here.
    Anyway, I'm continuing to catch up on posts since waking up.
    Yeah, about that... I take it back. This place is not like FoL.
    I feel so sorry to actually see you in this site...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    this is absolutely not a representative game sample on the site: we usually have a higher level of sanity XD
    Could you say with absolute certainty that we have arrived at the worst time possible though? Based off what I have already read in this thread so far, I don't think that the other games have that much more sanity than this one...

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @Bahkieh @Firebringer @Whysper I'd like more input from you guys. DM has a low post count but he's been posting.

Also fuck whoever is invisible lurking. And fuck that lurking guest if they're a player.

If you're not a player fuck you anyway lmao
    I have nothing more to add at this point. I said this earlier, when I have an opinion on something, I will say something. Just asking for input will yield little result from me.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

11. ISO #761

so you just gonna scumread the people who are voting you early d1 or scumread your game so far?

@theoneceko
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Zero 911
    how is this town to you guys?
    FWIW I haven't actually evaluated him. I just thought (and still think) that he is less worse than Bruno when it comes to being reasonable.
    ^^
    look at this guy actually backing off at a mention of town

12. ISO #762

Finished reading Page 12.

---

@Kenny is literally the only logical player here
    Odd. I thought you had said this way much earlier. I guess I was wrong.
    --so, the only logical player derails a lot and got townread, while I apparently derailed the game and got scumread.
    ...right. I will keep waiting for when you will actually lynch me. Obviously you will not change your mind when you see that you are wrong; you will simply look for another victim, call them scum, and continue your process. Sigh. Now I am remembering why I don't like you. Why did I bother re-evaluating you in the first place?

---

...I really don't like where things are going. Bruno is still unhelpful, Mike sounds like a desperate Toadstool wanting to be converted, and Frostbyte pretty much shittalks on everyone. --oh, and apparently Renegade is just continuing war with Bruno, which is the equivalent of talking to a brick wall.

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Gyrlander ur meta says u get off from defending urself as town, but u just went offline instead???
    Wait what's up with these 300 mentions? My cat fellow wants some love?

I was doing other things that interested me a lot, now I'm gonna read.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

@FrostByte https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-Thread/page40 this is gyrlander's town meta very high level and collected, thoughts???
    That game was a special one. I predicted how the game would unfold and that made me dedicate me to it like A LOT. In Insane Asylum I was also collected so I wouldn't recommend you using that. I may have stepped my scum game ;)

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    So I was reviewing the game so far and I looked at Bahkieh one more time.

While he does have a small number of posts, what kinda bothers me is that all but 3 of his posts (129, 479, and 491) are basically direct interactions w/ another player about something/

Not much (if anything) from Bahkieh himself.

Which makes me wonder and/or tinfoil if he's just coasting as scum.

Anyone have thoughts on this or is Bahkieh a player I should hold off on reading till later?
    Personally I'd give him the "inactive" pass for now.

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

Finished reading Page 13.

---

why are you still posting filler bullshit that nobody is ever going to look twice at if youre not going to actively contribute and vote renegade? eat a shotgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Only if you eat a 50 Caliber Rifle first.
    ooo so smart 50 cal dat means its da big one, huuuu??? durrr hurr arrrr deee duhhhhh
    ...I don't know what I find more impressive: The waste of time that I read about Renegade, FrostByte, and Bruno fighting each other, or the fact that DM can actually match Bruno.

One thing's for certain: I am townreading DM. I don't believe for a second that he would waste his time making that role if he was scum, and I think DM would be more opportunistic if he was scum. All I am missing to townlock DM is literally him spamposting his reads like Bruno.

21. ISO #771

Finished reading Page 10.

---

I... am confused. I thought you both supported Bruno?

Where is Option D where he is just a VI? He is too aggressive to for it to be A; He is wrong about me being scum, so it's not B; Him wanting to get lynched D2 wouldn't make sense because that'd be gamethrowing since there is no Abandoned Love yet in this game.

Though, I do admit that I now have to review Bruno's actions and ignore the profanities (which I greatly dislike) because you're right questioning his motives for his actions.

--oh, and I don't know what to make of Rene. Once Bruno put him, Gyr, and me in his scumgroup, I simply didn't bother reading them and focused on everyone agreeing with him. I already know that I don't like Gyr for thinking I am putting up a façade though.
    If you aren't putting a façade then please explain me how you tell us how you're going to be toxic this game and then when Bruno starts cussing you and calling you scum you BECOME THIS:

oh noo theres no logic this game, i can't bear it any longer, whoever uses logic gets lynched nuuu

Come on.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

anyone notice how @Zone_Q11 said he wasnt gonna be around today or last night when i called him scum??

then i said he was scum for reacting that way and suddenly he posted the rest of the night and has been fairly active today?

literally cannot make this shit up.

24. ISO #774

Finished reading Page 14.

---

MM

don't get me wrong here, the staff does what they want and I personally trust the hosts and staff here.
    I got warned for far less of this drama back in Spirits II and FBI games when it was blink vs baker

obviously the shit bruno pulled is on next level and it is you guys that will decide what to do. i personally don't mind if someone is being a retard or racist. just ignore the person and move on. just compare gyr or zone_q11's reactions to bruno and then compare rene's. rene continuously responding in fairly equal toxicity for 14 pages straight is not something to ignore here fmpov. as for game/community integrity stuff, thats you and banana's ballgame
    I am actually not dealing well with Bruno, which is why I tried to avoid him as much as possible. --but that caused him to push me even more, so now I am thinking of only responding when he is not online. I'd rather be a coward then get stressed by him.

look guys here's the princess, go convert her but no lynching town lost lolol
    what the fuck
    Why can't we just lynch Mike though? If Mike is Princess Toadstool (and I doubt Mike is Princess Daisy because getting greenchecked by Mario results in Mike essentially becoming a ToS Werewolf) then regardless of what happens to him at N1, it will be bad for town. If Mario checks Mike, they become 3rd Party. If Bowser kills Mike, Mike becomes a Koopa. If none of that happens, Mike becomes a Vengeful Jester.

There is nothing good which comes from Princess Toadstool, and I believe that Mike is Princess Toadstool.
    I repeat: Why can't we just lynch Mike?

i think you are mushroom kingdom so far
    Baker, would you mind elaborating about this? I don't see what part of Kenny is towny.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

I see. Bruno. I hurry up with my skimming. No reactions for Page 15, and I don't want to bother facing Bruno.
    --as for Kenny saying I failed at refuting about being scum: I didn't think anyone would actually care since it is obvious that he is wrong anyway, and I didn't want to waste my time talking to someone unreasonable.
    --as for Gyr saying I became a bitch after seeing Bruno cussing: I am apparently weak against cussing, so I avoid the whole source (i.e. Bruno) entirely.

Well then, time to avoid this game entirely for 12 hours until it is 11 AM so I don't have to face Bruno.

28. ISO #778

I see. Bruno. I hurry up with my skimming. No reactions for Page 15, and I don't want to bother facing Bruno.
    --as for Kenny saying I failed at refuting about being scum: I didn't think anyone would actually care since it is obvious that he is wrong anyway, and I didn't want to waste my time talking to someone unreasonable.
    --as for Gyr saying I became a bitch after seeing Bruno cussing: I am apparently weak against cussing, so I avoid the whole source (i.e. Bruno) entirely.

Well then, time to avoid this game entirely for 12 hours until it is 11 AM so I don't have to face Bruno.
    look at this faggot literally melt when i call him scummiest person itt rn

29. ISO #779

@Kenny thanks for detailed replies, now we can have a detailed talk. After skimming your post, I feel like you may actually be town (and mistaken), so I'll reevaluate.

MM you're being hypocritical here. I've explained my read twice to you and invited you to discuss with me too. I've not called you something like cunt, faggot, cuck or nigger either. There's no reason for a town member to not take up my offer. Your smileys, lols and shitposts do not help this case either. Starting from 0 again, anyway, this is the chain of posts you're basing your opportunistic push on:

"Nothing we do, nothing we say, could change your opioid fried mind, which is one) sad and two) means you are a huge liability for anyone trying to actually play the game moving forward." was in ren's first post here. He has done nothing but insult others, or shitpost with some mario questions. Every single post of his prevents moving the game forward. That leads to the read of him viewing other people's posts (his hypothetical scumteam, this could be anyone) as his achievements too. He claimed to be trying to move the game forward.
    His respond to my post pointing that out was calling bruno a mindless addict and a looney, me a sheep. He did not respond to the part of my post singling out his "trying to move the game forward" fuckup. That's a scumslip in and of itself, people unconsciously do that when they agree with something and can't deny it.

Now shut the fuck up, your scumpaint is shit.
    Hypocritical? uhh, no? As for my smilies and all, that's my way of playing online; it's not like that's anything remotely new. Don't feel offended by it, for I mean as little offense as Ceko does when he says UwU.
    I never said you didn't address my points, and even less than you were insulting me in any way (I have zero problems with you personally, for the record). I said that when you addressed my point saying that you were calling Renegade scum "because he was in a scum team", which begs the question, you said "That's exactly the read".
    "My opportunistic push"? Excuse me? If I were opportunistic, I'd literally be pushing Renegade, Zone or Bruno right now, three LHFs that would not cost me anything to push and would give me a "proactive townie" look. Instead of that, I'm currently pushing you, who are rather obviously harder to push than the other three. So, you can disagree with my arguments, but saying my push on you is opportunistic is just wrong.

As for Renegade, have you considered that if, in his very tunnely mind (and by the way, he does have a very tunnely mind), he thinks Bruno and you are scum, voting them IS voting to advance the game for town because it leads to lynching scum? It may be totally wrong, but it certainly is consistent from a Town PoV. On the other hand, if he's scum, he only makes himself look like a fool by not giving any more logical arguments and is obviously not convincing anyone; his play makes no sense from a scum PoV.

"scumslips" of that kind are nearly always wrong; it's not because someone is tunnelled or literally missed a part of your post that he's scum. The fact that you're considering it as an actual scumslip may indicate a townie tunnel from you, though.
    Fuck I think that came of wrong. Don't shut up MM, just drop that thought about illegal activities or whatever
    Lol it's ok, but... illegal activities? What are you talking about?
    MM you are exposed scum literally right now. Ren is lynched today, Ren is flipping red and you are getting lynched tomorrow. This is set in stone at this point, everything is solved. And you are not doing something similar to Ren right now.
    Whaaaat? How in the world am I exposed scum? I'm not getting lynched anytime soon, what the hell. As for Renegade, if my stuff above wasn't enough...
    I'm Toad. When I flip, focus attention on Frostbyte, Barkermire, Kenty.

Spoiler : aaaaaa :
    THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT.
    Town (wrong, but town) paranoia (ignoring any meta part): scum aren't this afraid of being lynched, likely because they have a team to back them up. And now, considering meta, this is literally Town Renegade vs Zedus 2.0. Renegade is not scum.
    And if you think scum!MM would defend scum!Renegade that hard, well uh, you're wrong lol. Risk > reward. So stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #780

[About Bruno] Wow. I didn't expect for you to bus your worshipper. Are you sure you want to do this?

Could you say with absolute certainty that we have arrived at the worst time possible though? Based off what I have already read in this thread so far, I don't think that the other games have that much more sanity than this one...
    I really think Bruno is playing more for the trolling than for the game itself, but it doesn't mean he should at least try to keep my townread on him up if he were scum, which I don't think he is.

Yes, I can definetly say that with absolute certainty XD. This game is wild
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #781

I regret claiming because I didn’t read the setup and could still be a PR.
    So scum now knows what I can and cannot be.
    You do realize that this is true in every setup with PRs, right?

32. ISO #782

So I was reviewing the game so far and I looked at Bahkieh one more time.

While he does have a small number of posts, what kinda bothers me is that all but 3 of his posts (129, 479, and 491) are basically direct interactions w/ another player about something/

Not much (if anything) from Bahkieh himself.

Which makes me wonder and/or tinfoil if he's just coasting as scum.

Anyone have thoughts on this or is Bahkieh a player I should hold off on reading till later?
    Martin is "screaming null" this game, and it's pretty weird for him. Poking at an inactive like this without addressing the current issues is 1 (most importantly): generally not good and 2: not Martin-like. Sus.

33. ISO #783

Tbh
    -vote MartinGG99
    Kenny gets the benefit of the doubt because of his reply to me; he showed what looks like genuine town tunnel mindset.

Going off for some time

34. ISO #784

Fake news. You live in a fantasy land like a religious zealot and so have to fit any discussion to your goofy dogma, which is apparently Ren Gyr Zone and MM are scum. No matter what we would do you would use that as evidence that we are scum. Nothing we do, nothing we say, could change your opioid fried mind, which is one) sad and two) means you are a huge liability for anyone trying to actually play the game moving forward.
    As for Renegade, have you considered that if, in his very tunnely mind (and by the way, he does have a very tunnely mind), he thinks Bruno and you are scum, voting them IS voting to advance the game for town because it leads to lynching scum? It may be totally wrong, but it certainly is consistent from a Town PoV. On the other hand, if he's scum, he only makes himself look like a fool by not giving any more logical arguments and is obviously not convincing anyone; his play makes no sense from a scum PoV.
    ??? Moving forward means to stop being stuck up in someone's butt and to do something new it's literally the opposite of what you're pulling out of your ass to defend your scummate there. Just give this up you're not making this any better

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

I have

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=

then add the game number at the end.

this game is 47639 as you can see from your browsers url bar.

when you get to the list, you can click on numbers to the right and access ISO and don't forget to click "expand all" on top then enjoy

(this is not the best way btw. I think people access this page differently here)
    Or this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #788

Martin is "screaming null" this game, and it's pretty weird for him. Poking at an inactive like this without addressing the current issues is 1 (most importantly): generally not good and 2: not Martin-like. Sus.
    That's an interesting statement to make.

AFAIK, in all but or 2 games out of the 8 games I've played so far, I'm always like the "general consensus" null of the game. Never scummy or towny.

Well if people can't change their metas while they're still a bit new to FM then yeah I guess it is sus.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

Well if people can't change their metas while they're still a bit new to FM then yeah I guess it is sus.
    On a side note, I can provide a link to a game that I've died in as town, however I would prefer to do that once its ended (It'll 100% end within the next 46 hours).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

Tbh
    -vote MartinGG99
    Kenny gets the benefit of the doubt because of his reply to me; he showed what looks like genuine town tunnel mindset.

Going off for some time
    Martin you gotta respond to this accusation now. Gyro sheeped, so there must be something to it. Don't back out, you're a man

44. ISO #794

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Martin? You still reading boy?
    Yup, up untill now.

I was skimming a bit about the MU game that bakermir mentioned, it piqued my interest even though I doubted I would find anything worthwhile there.

Turns out it was a bastard game out of all things.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #795

-vote Renegade

fuck you lil bitch suck my asshole
    Looking back at rene, tbh this can be viewed as personal attack from a certain angle (assuming small balls). pbt or frog would've subbed out instantly. Plenty of valid accusations against him too tho. Renren shouldn't be just allowed to coast by because he was attacked for his sexuality (which noone should be attacked for, queer or faggot or not)
    Plenty of people made good arguments to justify his behaviour now, and I read it all, but every player has got to make some basic contributions, or at least respond to shit thrown at them in a towny manner

46. ISO #796

Yup, up untill now.

I was skimming a bit about the MU game that bakermir mentioned, it piqued my interest even though I doubted I would find anything worthwhile there.

Turns out it was a bastard game out of all things.
    Interesting. In what does your town game differs from your scum game?

47. ISO #797

Looking back at rene, tbh this can be viewed as personal attack from a certain angle (assuming small balls). pbt or frog would've subbed out instantly. Plenty of valid accusations against him too tho. Renren shouldn't be just allowed to coast by because he was attacked for his sexuality (which noone should be attacked for, queer or faggot or not)
    Plenty of people made good arguments to justify his behaviour now, and I read it all, but every player has got to make some basic contributions, or at least respond to shit thrown at them in a towny manner
    Hey, we're about to enjoy a quintet right here.

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Interesting. In what does your town game differs from your scum game?
    I tend to think my scum game is a bit more assertive.

However, my town meta has been changing as of late. I've been debating more between "methodical" and "gut" play, and I'm not sure how to describe it better than that.

I do believe my scum game is more methodical, in fact it may be unavoidably so, due to being mostly informed about the game.

Take, for instance, that Spirits II game. On SoD2 I came up with a case that rattled Bakermir so much that he ended spiraling into a flailing villager and getting thunder-domed and lynched by another town.

The reason for that, if you read the mafia chat, is because I strongly believe Bakermir in that game was going to pose a strong threat to the scum team's future plans or even be part of a town core.

There's a lot more strategic intent behind the actions.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #800

However, my town meta has been changing as of late. I've been debating more between "methodical" and "gut" play, and I'm not sure how to describe it better than that.
    The primary reason for that though was in the most recent ?KRC game, where I was @S-FM Jolly Rancher and just decided to straight-up scum read a player on SoD3 because it felt like they were scum.

It turns out by the end of the game that I was right, and I was quite satisficed with that thought because I felt quite an improvement there in the sense I hadn't really caught scum before.

So I've been experimenting, more or less.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"