S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2691
  1. ISO #1951

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Go for it, becuse he will flip mafia. No world would he play like he has played if he was town. Makes 0 sense.
    ok but if baker flips town I'm gonna destroy your "lol well it's his fault he played bad" argument
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #1952

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    nope
    I know becuse it will confirm me as town. Thank you for Playing here is your prize on the way out a hangman's noose.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

NEED 2 VOTES TO HAMMER BAKERMIR
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #1955

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    ok but if baker flips town I'm gonna destroy your "lol well it's his fault he played bad" argument
    Ok I Get it. how many times do you need to clarify it?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1956

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 1 guests)

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

Ok I Get it. how many times do you need to clarify it? It will be 100% my fault but he will not flip town.

9. ISO #1959

you are ok with anyone gettin a chance on cop check except your TPR(me) which you have been the driving force behind their ML.

you are ok with Mario claim and unique toad claim, both came after my tpr claim. None of us got cc-ed so far and that doesn't mean we are 100% confirmed but if you were to pull out your head from this tunnel to actually think what is best for town mechanically then you wouldn't be voting me so this goes to prove you are just dumb this game or scum, same goes for mike.

and I don't even need this at all. both of you have shitty tone as well. if anyone else here were in same situation I would for sure point out all the logical fallacy you both have so far.
    first of all, the setup doesn't say there can only be one tpr. we can have multiple tpr's, we just can't have two tpr's that are the same role. i've seen a world where u could be neutral. i posted a wall on this at the start of day 2. u could be toadstool. you've mentioned the name princess toadstool several times this game starting from day 1, even though the fact we probably have a toadstool wasn't confirmed by banana's sod posts until day 2 (since banana mentioned princess toadstool in two consecutive sod posts).

what if fire doesn't check u? what if he's actually converted and just claims that ur town? what if shy guy frames u or fire gets roleblocked? there are a lot of scenarios. i'm nearly certain that between the setup wifom hell that consists of fire, dm, and you, u are the best lynch in this scenario.

none of ur votes this game looked good to me. ever since ur very first post, you've pinged me a lot. i doubt u are tpr. ur at l-2 and STILL haven't claimed ur role. it's best to get u out today so u can't keep on influencing discussion.

10. ISO #1960

NEED 2 VOTES TO HAMMER BAKERMIR
    This is odd, Are you saying I am wrong on baker TMI????????

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Well, I'm back. I'm not gonna read all these pages since there's jsut 15 minutes left, but I don't want to lynch baker. Either skip or Bahkieh, and Bakhiek being a pure null lurker.
    Town is in a good spot. The best play for town is to get a lynch so we can either deduce loyalty based on flip or at the very least narrow down who might be scum. Do you agree or disagree with this?

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

This is odd, Are you saying I am wrong on baker TMI????????
    Nope. I'm sheeping that vote. I'm just letting you know you won't be able to slime your way out of it if they flip town. That's all.

16. ISO #1966

words of a scared man =)
    Scared ROFLOL I have openly admited your lynch roflol WHERE IN WHAT WOULD AM I SCARED.

I am a bit put off on Frosts pre push like he has TMI.

17. ISO #1967

Nope. I'm sheeping that vote. I'm just letting you know you won't be able to slime your way out of it if they flip town. That's all.
    Tell me now what do you read me as? Town or Mafia?

18. ISO #1968

Well, I'm back. I'm not gonna read all these pages since there's jsut 15 minutes left, but I don't want to lynch baker. Either skip or Bahkieh, and Bakhiek being a pure null lurker.
    trying to get free townpoints now that bake is at l-2 with 10 minutes left in the day???

19. ISO #1969

Scared ROFLOL I have openly admited your lynch roflol WHERE IN WHAT WOULD AM I SCARED.

I've had you scumread and my actions are going to be based off of yours. If that makes you nervous then don't act in an anti-town fashion

20. ISO #1970

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    trying to get free townpoints now that bake is at l-2 with 10 minutes left in the day???
    @theoneceko

oh my god pls think beyond what my vote says at face-value
    i'm pretty sure u didn't mean to be anti-town, but u just were here.
    Is all you said in response to Mike's logic about me bussing the fuck out of Godfather. Now you're tunneling me. Why?

I swear to God I'm gonna spam this post if you don't answer.

21. ISO #1971

first of all, the setup doesn't say there can only be one tpr. we can have multiple tpr's, we just can't have two tpr's that are the same role. i've seen a world where u could be neutral. i posted a wall on this at the start of day 2. u could be toadstool. you've mentioned the name princess toadstool several times this game starting from day 1, even though the fact we probably have a toadstool wasn't confirmed by banana's sod posts until day 2 (since banana mentioned princess toadstool in two consecutive sod posts).

what if fire doesn't check u? what if he's actually converted and just claims that ur town? what if shy guy frames u or fire gets roleblocked? there are a lot of scenarios. i'm nearly certain that between the setup wifom hell that consists of fire, dm, and you, u are the best lynch in this scenario.

none of ur votes this game looked good to me. ever since ur very first post, you've pinged me a lot. i doubt u are tpr. ur at l-2 and STILL haven't claimed ur role. it's best to get u out today so u can't keep on influencing discussion.
    ceko you know from mod very well to not lynch uncontested TPR on d1/d2

it is mechanically wrong in any world.

your bias will be the end of you this game and will be forever remembered

same goes to mike

22. ISO #1972

I've had you scumread and my actions are going to be based off of yours. If that makes you nervous then don't act in an anti-town fashion
    Then you should be voting me not sheeping me.

23. ISO #1973

@Mike I wouldn't be as upfront or stubborn about it if you hadn't said multiple times that Bake is 100% scum. You're so confident about it but your actions are going to have consequence either way.

24. ISO #1974

Then you should be voting me not sheeping me.
    I disagree. I'm leaving room for my reads to be wrong. I'm not arrogant.

25. ISO #1975

Town is in a good spot. The best play for town is to get a lynch so we can either deduce loyalty based on flip or at the very least narrow down who might be scum. Do you agree or disagree with this?
    I don't want to lynch baker even if we can "deduce loyalties". I don't lynch people that I don't want dead. Easy as that.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #1976

ceko you know from mod very well to not lynch uncontested TPR on d1/d2

it is mechanically wrong in any world.

your bias will be the end of you this game and will be forever remembered

same goes to mike
    i said this already... i learned from scum!frinckles to not take mechanical arguments super seriously.

27. ISO #1977

@theoneceko

Is all you said in response to Mike's logic about me bussing the fuck out of Godfather. Now you're tunneling me. Why?

If you are scum reading me how is my logic good when I pushed him from your PoV?????
    You are makeing no logic.

Town I think I fucked up on baker.

28. ISO #1978

I don't want to lynch baker even if we can "deduce loyalties". I don't lynch people that I don't want dead. Easy as that.
    So you're not gonna do what's best for town? Should I be scumreading you for that?

29. ISO #1979

you are shitting your pants in every game we played ever since I called you suspicious on d1 in our first game together where you were NE

time to retire old man

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

Why would that give me townpoints? If you manage to lynch him and flips scum you'll likely condemn me, if he doesn't get lynched then it's my fault town doesn't get any info and if he gets lynched and flips Town then I smile while I say you're dumb

10/10

32. ISO #1982

If you are scum reading me how is my logic good when I pushed him from your PoV?????

You can agree with someone's logic and still think they're scum, doofus. Besides, you're definitely not the only reason I'm comfortable voting Bake.

Is this an insurance post in case you fucked up and Bake flips town?

Not so confident all of a sudden?

Did your arrogance just melt away?

lmfao

33. ISO #1983

at this point we can't switch to someone else. it'll just screw town's direction tomorrow and bake will forever remain a question mark in our heads.

34. ISO #1984

you are shitting your pants in every game we played ever since I called you suspicious on d1 in our first game together where you were NE

time to retire old man
    I was viggy in the first game.

And the game i was NE I won. sorry but you have never had me shitting in my pants.

No i am not wrong on you I am not letting frost derail this.,

35. ISO #1985

So you're not gonna do what's best for town? Should I be scumreading you for that?
    Excuse me, Sir FrostByte representing the whole Town and having infinite knowledge on what's best for everyone else. Are you a politician?

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

you know from mod very well to not lynch uncontested TPR on d1/d2
    This is wrong on so many levels.

The mod is VERY different from Forum Mafia in terms of strategies and more.

Not least of which:

1. Basically everyone in the mod is a fucking power role
    2. Those TPR's are sorted into categories. Not just "Hidden town"
    3. You don't lynch people who claim a specific role, and are uncontested by role/category.

You claimed "TPR" and left it at that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1988

Why would that give me townpoints? If you manage to lynch him and flips scum you'll likely condemn me, if he doesn't get lynched then it's my fault town doesn't get any info and if he gets lynched and flips Town then I smile while I say you're dumb

10/10
    i'm literally only concerned with the way u popped in at eod. my point has been made.

39. ISO #1989

No frost has me all confussed
    I think you're scummy but I'm not 100% about it

I think Bake is scummy, too. Plus you have good reason for pushing Bake. I can agree with your logic for the push while simultaneously think you might be scum.

I'm very actively keeping you in both the scum and potentially not scum category because I'm avoiding being arrogant.

40. ISO #1990

i'm literally only concerned with the way u popped in at eod. my point has been made.
    @theoneceko

oh my god pls think beyond what my vote says at face-value
    i'm pretty sure u didn't mean to be anti-town, but u just were here.

41. ISO #1991

You can agree with someone's logic and still think they're scum, doofus. Besides, you're definitely not the only reason I'm comfortable voting Bake.

Is this an insurance post in case you fucked up and Bake flips town?

Not so confident all of a sudden?

Did your arrogance just melt away?

lmfao
    Yes only becuse of you!!!

You are acting like you know his flip before it happens like you are preparing for it in advance.
    So yes I was hard cofdenet he was mafia. But now you have created a question mark in my mind if you are scum setting up for tomorrow.

42. ISO #1992

I can give you a long list of excuses on why I haven't been here until now and they are 100% true so you DON'T have a point FMPOV.

43. ISO #1993

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    This is wrong on so many levels.

The mod is VERY different from Forum Mafia in terms of strategies and more.

Not least of which:

1. Basically everyone in the mod is a fucking power role
    2. Those TPR's are sorted into categories. Not just "Hidden town"
    3. You don't lynch people who claim a specific role, and are uncontested by role/category.

You claimed "TPR" and left it at that.
    BAKE STILL HASN'T CLAIMED AND HE'S AT L-2 LMAOOOO

44. ISO #1994

Excuse me, Sir FrostByte representing the whole Town and having infinite knowledge on what's best for everyone else. Are you a politician?
    So you're not gonna answer my question?

45. ISO #1995

i said this already... i learned from scum!frinckles to not take mechanical arguments super seriously.
    frinckles is a different person, you are a different person. we are all different ceko. you can't really live with someone elses facts but you experience them and find what is best for you. surely, frinckles is a top player that we all look upon and learn many things, in FM there are unlimited possibilities of events and what people can say or do since every game is different and every player is unique and can create infinite amount of personas to play as.

46. ISO #1996

Yes only becuse of you!!!

You are acting like you know his flip before it happens like you are preparing for it in advance.
    So yes I was hard cofdenet he was mafia. But now you have created a question mark in my mind if you are scum setting up for tomorrow.
    Never once implied or stated that I knew what the flip would be. I honestly don't know what the flip will be, which is why I very specifically prefaced everything with "if bake flips town."

Bake is right, you're shitting your pants lol.

47. ISO #1997

So you're not gonna answer my question?
    I'm pretty sure that answers your question but I'll give you another one: I play to have fun and I follow my principles. As long as I'm not gamethrowing I refuse to lynch someone I don't want lynched. The end.

48. ISO #1998

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 0 guests)

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000