User Tag List

Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2691
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    He'll also coast like that as scum?

Either way if the AI stuff is SO LITTLE that you have to M E T A read him then its prob best to let him go from this game anyways.
    he can be checked. not tonight but maybe nights 3, 4 etc.

3. ISO #1853

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    there’s a difference between saying ur “calculated and quick” but making basic mistakes about setup and not knowing current vote state bc we’re in eod and ppl switched wagons.
    So your answer is "No, I don't see how fucking stupid that is."
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #1854

there’s a difference between saying ur “calculated and quick” but making basic mistakes about setup and not knowing current vote state bc we’re in eod and ppl switched wagons.
    And your pea sized brain didn't consider that mistakes might be planted to get slow witted individuals to latch onto them?

You were tunneling me already. Might as well give you the stupid ammo you needed to do the stupid thing you were obviously going to stupid do. I did the exact same thing to Reniggerade at the beginning of d1. Go read.

It's called

bait
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    And your pea sized brain didn't consider that mistakes might be planted to get slow witted individuals to latch onto them?

You were tunneling me already. Might as well give you the stupid ammo you needed to do the stupid thing you were obviously going to stupid do. I did the exact same thing to Reniggerade at the beginning of d2. Go read.

It's called

bait
    fixed

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

Except that fake rolecard actually fucked me up. I didn't expect someone to make a fake rolecard because why the fuck would you make a fake rolecard

9. ISO #1859

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yeah I'm coasting. I don't try to over analyze people's day 1 posts because 95% is filler garbage anyways. Also, I've already given a hint towards my role.
    It's d2 though

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

he can be checked. not tonight but maybe nights 3, 4 etc.
    Tbh I wasn't expecting a nothing statement like that

everyone can be checked

and theoretically speaking if I were daisy then all FB, if he is Mario, has to do is just check me a 2nd time and then it'll show my true alignment:

If Mario checks you, you become Evil Princess Daisy. Mario receives a Mushroom Kingdom check on you the night that this happens.
    But I'm fairly sure there's a decent amount of evidence that I'm not Daisy.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1863

only thing that gives me pause on bake's lynch is that bake hasn't claimed which power role he is. this makes me ._. bc he technically bought himself a "no-lynch" pass for today.

if we're going to lynch among lurkers, i suggest gyr or whysper. bahk is literal LHF rn. i will never vote bahk.

14. ISO #1864

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Thank you captain obvious. I hadn't noticed
    ok but you implied that you hadn't posted because d1 posting is useless... it's d2 so your post was pointless and misleading then.

15. ISO #1865

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    -vote Firebringer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    -vote Firebringer

im goin back to sleep. this is fair in my books. if not then I invite everyone to reconsider others in my wagon ^^

I can only ask another night for confirmation but I would prefer to see n3 if the game drags on..
    bruno votes fire. bake immediately votes fire right after.

bake posts significantly more before actually logging off.

16. ISO #1866

Actually I'm fairly sure that Daisy isn't in this game at all:

If Bowser tries to kill you, you become Princess Daisy
    The koopas have to night-kill twice or just use Boo (if they have it) on her.

The alternative is to not attack her at all, in which case, she can just win by surviving to the end by town-siding:

Princess Daisy: Survive until the end of the game, or until Mario, Luigi and Bowser have all died
    IMO if I were daisy I would hard insta-claim on day 1 with declared town-siding.

Both of the non-bowser roles that can convert her are town roles, so they would have less of a reason to check a hard-claim Daisy unless they either seriously thought it was a fake claim or they're just out-right throwing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1867

it's almost like people trust Bruno's reads or something. How odd.

Oh wait, anyone who read d1 understands this.

You're tunneling so hard that you're ruining any shred of credibility you had. Do you know this?

18. ISO #1868

IMO if I were daisy I would hard insta-claim on day 1 with declared town-siding.

Both of the non-bowser roles that can convert her are town roles, so they would have less of a reason to check a hard-claim Daisy unless they either seriously thought it was a fake claim or they're just out-right throwing.
    That would be so boring though. If I were neut I'd probably wait until I saw one side winning and join that side. More fun that way.

19. ISO #1869

That's before FB hard-claimed Mario (even though he hinted it earlier).

And that's bullshit. There's about a 6-hour gap between that message and when he comes back.

From my time zone that was from 11-ish PM. He doesn't come back till 5-ish AM in the morning.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1870

-vote Firebringer

im goin back to sleep. this is fair in my books. if not then I invite everyone to reconsider others in my wagon ^^

I can only ask another night for confirmation but I would prefer to see n3 if the game drags on..
    reminder: LAST WILLS ARE ALLOWED
    i would fuck with you but i live on a different planet
    See?

6-ish hour gap. He did go to sleep.....just for a short-ish time lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

I don't believe him.

As bakermir said, if what DM said is true, then I'm more <rand scum than <rand town.

But all of that is possible bullshit because I just proved to MM earlier that I am town .

Unless a Wario shot occurred or Firebringer actually checked the real daisy (of whom Idk), then I see no way to get past this issue.
    From your PoV You would know if he checked the real daisy or not. Because He checked you and you should know your role.

So If you started out as Dasy you are now Evil Dasy It is that simple. If you are not Dasiy then you are confirmed town. but what sucks about this setup is all the Pr roles Dont confirm crap.

The Pr roles cause more confusion. We Do not know if there is only 1 Neutral or 3. we dont know if there is only 3 mafia or 4 Doubt there would be 5 or 6.

We can really only go on players actions. This is why my vote is on baker.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #1874

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    FireBringer is Mario or Convert.
    Fire who did you target last night?
    Prob confirmed Daisy.
    this is where the wifom hell starts. at least bake didn't START this, but later on he blew the wifom out of proportion.

Princess Daisy
    If Mario checks you, you become Evil Princess Daisy. Mario receives a Mushroom Kingdom check on you the night that this happens.
    If Luigi checks you, you become Lovebird Princess Daisy
    If Bowser tries to kill you, you become Princess Daisy
    If Mario, Luigi, and Bowser all die before you are converted, you automatically win the game
    -vote Mike

keep channeling your inner karen mike but we can't let you live anymore
    game is most probably ending tonight if we don't lynch mike, wake the fuck up
    QQ all you want karen

you are caught and in every possible scenario you are the right elimination today
    bake tunnels mike here, but he backs off quickly and starts wifom'ing dm, fire, and the setup. then, he votes martin and unvotes. bake doesn't have a vote on anyone rn.

wait, who the fuck said bowser flip makes toad get a new role and where the fuck is neutral doctor role card?

literally reading the setup again, wtf
    why are u bringing this up now???

What if DM's role change was a lie? Did anyone else got their rolecard changed?

If DM is telling the truth and if FB is telling the truth then there is a chance both FB and DM being green and Martin being orange.

If one in DM/FB lying then the whole conversion story is out of the window but luckily we now have associative reads here now and can lynch the liars next day.

Assuming FB claimed their green check on Martin SoD2 to be the truth then we shouldn't be lynching FB before Martin. Martin could be Green/Orange/Pink here and FB could be Green/Pink.

ok so @Gyrlander why are we exactly lynching Mario claim here? I am still lost on this.

also, we could very well have the cult now but we can only find that out tomorrow after we flip Martin today and see if FB is still green or not and if we have cult.

This all requires us to trust DM and I don't know if we should. He made me think he is neutral doc all this time somehow lmao, I need to focus....
    blowing wifom out of proportion. we rly don't need this so close to eod, ur just throwing town into a panic.

yea but FB claimed mario and DM claimed toad becoming TPR.

I claim TPR.

FB claims green check on Martin.

so we got a lot of associative reads here and if you guys wanna lynch anyone in this pool then it should be Martin since he is the only toad here. rest of us can prove ourselves tonight..

Or we can take a look at outside of this group.

i am not gonna mislead people anyway, make a choice people but don't be fuckin dumb and lynch your tpr's.. not FB not me, not DM
    why didn't u prove urself today? why did u leave without claiming ur specific role? very few power roles can confirm themselves. some town roles overlap with mafia roles. did u make this statement with that knowledge in mind??
    ur misleading here.
    u just misled ppl then claim u aren't doing it... ugh, the audacity!

what bothers me is that FB claiming Mario then not checking me ;/

he claims to suspected you after voting kenny and kennys flip.

If he green cleared you then why isn't he voting gyrlander here instead of me.

This is why I voted FB earlier because I really don't think DM/FB are telling the truth but if they are telling the truth then we can probably afford giving them another night unless Daisy can end the game tonight in which I am not sure how that works
    It could be 4 koopas or it could be 2 neutrals. We don't know yet.

However, I claimed tpr eod 1 and I stand behind my claim. If the current votes doesn't change then town is about to lose 1 tpr.

FB is the only person that claimed Mario.

DM claimed he is the unique toad TPR.

If we don't have anymore TPR's then I don't see any problem as to why Mario+Unique(Toad)+1 TPR to exists in town roster.

It could be wario or it could be FB visiting you, we don't know any of it.

WHat bothers me the most is that Mike and Ceko seem to be ok with FB/DM claims while they don't give me a chance tonight. In what world do we vote out TPR claims on D1 D2?

Especially we got Mario that can check and confirm me both N1 and N2 or I can actually prove myself.

In general, people are lost here and voting out TPR claims is the worst thing to do
    blowing wifom out of proportion.

then take your vote off me if you are truly town
    why would i listen to my top scumread???

anyways just gonna leave this here regarding @theoneceko

#147 > i am trying to solve slots

#160 > this is one of the posts where i suspect ceko TMI

#168 > half rvs/half suspicion (this is in no way a scumpaint)

#250 > first ever response of ceko to me and it is just scumpainting. ever since then ceko is just actively scumpainting me and IDK what else to tell you all

now I am being voted by mike/ceko both players have been tunneling me since d1 even though I claim TPR and expected scum visit on n1 but sadly they didn't.

if we don't find someone then town loses a TPR today to the votes. maybe then you guys will realize what kind of a horrible mistake ceko and mike are doing right now ;/

FB is confusing me a lot too, he could simply visit me on n1 or n2 but they don't want to?

this is ridiculous and if any of these players are town then they are gamethrowing lmao
    u said a few pages ago that last wills exist for a reason:
    reminder: LAST WILLS ARE ALLOWED
    why would u include this in eod? it's absolutely anti-town to even consider throwing this bone out for town to munch on.

this was in response to his wall on me. WHAT ARE THESE PINGS?!? pinging everyone is the most direct way of influencing discussion, and ur doing it here to mislead people.

few hours left
    oh, u know it's only a few hours left. it's why u threw out so many bones before u left!

25. ISO #1875

You're fucking kidding, right? Town is in a great position. Unless you're arguing in favor of scum?
    He was trying to get votes off of him he was at L3 at the time. He knows if he gets lynch Scum would be screwed. Why has people not seen the Self Prez Baker have been doing All day????/

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

26. ISO #1876

That's before FB hard-claimed Mario (even though he hinted it earlier).

And that's bullshit. There's about a 6-hour gap between that message and when he comes back.

From my time zone that was from 11-ish PM. He doesn't come back till 5-ish AM in the morning.
    ok, then disregard that specific point. since it's factually invalid.

27. ISO #1877

#250 > first ever response of ceko to me and it is just scumpainting. ever since then ceko is just actively scumpainting me and IDK what else to tell you all

now I am being voted by mike/ceko both players have been tunneling me since d1 even though I claim TPR and expected scum visit on n1 but sadly they didn't.

if we don't find someone then town loses a TPR today to the votes. maybe then you guys will realize what kind of a horrible mistake ceko and mike are doing right now ;/

FB is confusing me a lot too, he could simply visit me on n1 or n2 but they don't want to?

this is ridiculous and if any of these players are town then they are gamethrowing lmao

Lets see you tryed to let us belive you where Marieo Day 1. Tryed to remove the lynch we where trying to push on zone. now you claiming TPR when TPR have uniqe roles that way no one can CC you and know you are fake.

28. ISO #1878

ceko/mike*

i am just pissed overall, sorry
    YOU ARE MAFIA OMFG TOWN WTF ARE YOU DOING VOTE BAKER

29. ISO #1879

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Marieo
    jfc

30. ISO #1880

YOU ARE MAFIA OMFG TOWN WTF ARE YOU DOING VOTE BAKER
    You're all capsing about them being mafia because they typed a mistake? You barely speak English... by your logic you're the scummiest person of all time

31. ISO #1881

And if Mike's thunder-dome comes to fruition then I am 100% voting him over you.
    Vote me fine But know you will be voteing Town over MAfia. Think I was also pinging people pushing to get Zone lynched. Baker was opposed to it LOGIC MAN LOGIC!!!!

32. ISO #1882

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    thaat doesn't make sense. Martin is town
    Martin is Town OR evil Daisy If you check dasy you make her evil and you would still get a town feeback or should i say Mushroom Kingdom Feedback. With DM climing he went from Toad to PR means someone role has changed!!!

All we know is Martian is not MAfia.

33. ISO #1883

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    i really dot think this will flip scum but we gotta do somehitng people
    Vote Baker I am telling you all he is mafia.

PLease if you dont trust my read fine

Do an ISO on ME and Baker and watch the reations. also look at EOD day 1 He pretty much outed he was scum partners with zone. Also Kenny Thought he was not town. You will see that is you also ISO kenny.

Town look for your self if you dont trust me PLEASE!!!!

34. ISO #1884

i don't like marsh or martin's votes on bahk.
    @MartinGG99 if it comes down to it, pls unvote bahk in support of ur post saying a no-lynch would work today:

I honestly would be somewhat okay with a no-elimination for today.
    bahk's lynch will give us no info. he explained his town meta in the last game he was town, and he's playing his town meta rn. i doubt he can change it; if i remember correctly, he called himself a bad player and that's why he doesn't make reads. i doubt he's the type of player that can "manually change his meta."

35. ISO #1885

He isn't scum-reading me lol.

He just said I was the optimal elimination.
    He said the exact same thing about me over Zone Day 1

36. ISO #1886

Vote Baker I am telling you all he is mafia.

PLease if you dont trust my read fine

Do an ISO on ME and Baker and watch the reations. also look at EOD day 1 He pretty much outed he was scum partners with zone. Also Kenny Thought he was not town. You will see that is you also ISO kenny.

Town look for your self if you dont trust me PLEASE!!!!
    I'll do it for Kenny then.

If you're wrong, you're next.

-vote Bakermir

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

I'll do it for Kenny then.

If you're wrong, you're next.

-vote Bakermir
    Fine if i am wrong I wll be happy to be next. The problem is I am not wrong.

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

I'm also willing to switch to Bahkieh. They would be L-3 if I switched.

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

day 1 eod was very telling for bake's alignment. no one seems to realize this.

apparently bake soft-claimed mario on day 1, but a quick re-read of his iso doesn't show that. @Mike can u pull up the quote??? i've been considering a world where mike is scum thanks to bake, but i obviously shouldn't be influenced by bake.

thunderdoming mike v bake is the right call. scum!mike would not bring attention to himself like this. there's also no way mike and bake's interactions are SvS; it makes no sense for mafia to bus each other the day after their bowser died.

44. ISO #1894

it's not like u made urself look any townier the first time i read ur posts. and re-reading them just makes me scumread you even harder.

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

day 1 eod was very telling for bake's alignment. no one seems to realize this.
    We spoke about that at length

47. ISO #1897

noU.
    So scared with your limp dick threats lmao you tried to tunnel me so hard and got nowhere

then you backpedaled once you realized it wouldn't bus

then you went back to it

limp dick

48. ISO #1898

flaccid

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900

So scared with your limp dick threats lmao you tried to tunnel me so hard and got nowhere

then you backpedaled once you realized it wouldn't bus

then you went back to it

limp dick
    we spoke about that at length
    i can't help it if u keep posting scummy stuff