S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There was no active defending amongst Gyr, Zone, and me. It is just shit that Burno made up and hope it sticks to the wall.

He continues to say shit and then proceeds to gaslight, which at best he is just an idiot and at worst is a neut or scum trying to derail any other conversation.

A good candidate for a policy lynch either way because both scenarios don't help the Mushroom Kingdom.
    yea thats why i called yall out and then yall 4 voted me right

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I already acknowledged his reply to this and found it rather good. He's null atm.

Did he get THAT much criticism though?
    in the first few pages yea. although i think most of it came from zone. soooo if u think zone is scum, don't scumread me bc of something that's mostly zone's fault.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    So... let me get this straight. If I sleep, I get scumread for being silent after you say I am scum. If I don't sleep, I get scumread for not lying.

...wow, it seems that I am always 100% scum no matter what, huh?
    and then you said you werent gonna be here tomorrow

whats the matter, meth head? crashing from that binge?

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    i am always right cause you 4 retards exposed yourselves exactly like i said you would and now you're backpedaling
    Fake news. You live in a fantasy land like a religious zealot and so have to fit any discussion to your goofy dogma, which is apparently Ren Gyr Zone and MM are scum. No matter what we would do you would use that as evidence that we are scum. Nothing we do, nothing we say, could change your opioid fried mind, which is one) sad and two) means you are a huge liability for anyone trying to actually play the game moving forward.

5. ISO #305

So... let me get this straight. If I sleep, I get scumread for being silent after you say I am scum. If I don't sleep, I get scumread for not lying.

Now you are getting it :'D
    I play way too much Pokemon.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i'll look into this. if gyr DID defend rene, i'm not going to scumread rene TOO heavily for it bc gyr has also played w rene a lot. however, i need to keep in mind he hasn't played the same games with rene that i have. also, i'll need to analyze HOW gyr defended ren.
    I haven't, but I'm going to do it now:

Bruno's reads are most likely garbage.

And Renegade always play the same to me so he's a perma null.

Thank you and welcome.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #307

Exactly! OH NO I'M DEFENDING YOU.

Burno is not very bright, so I think it is best to ignore him for a while.

8. ISO #308

Fake news. You live in a fantasy land like a religious zealot and so have to fit any discussion to your goofy dogma, which is apparently Ren Gyr Zone and MM are scum. No matter what we would do you would use that as evidence that we are scum. Nothing we do, nothing we say, could change your opioid fried mind, which is one) sad and two) means you are a huge liability for anyone trying to actually play the game moving forward.
    whatever you say, penis muncher. you got more votes on u than i do. seems ppl who been paying attention agree. ps: calling you gay doesnt make me a religious zealot. it just proves youre a fragile little bitch

9. ISO #309

Whatever any of you will say, I won't sub the fuck out until I am forced by the mod. As much as I dislike this site in general, I DID ultimately sign up for this.

Isn't that what the majority of this game has been doing though? Aren't people always lurking anyway?

I expect you to be yourself and follow Bruno's trail.
    That's all I expect from you.

Riiight, I doubt that. Ceko is taking Bruno seriously, so at least that part was wrong.

Your reason to scumread me is... that I have no content.
    ...fair enough, I have nothing to say against that.

Can you vote me now, now that I have failed to give you a defense?

Really now? Try it then: Claim VT right now.
    Yeah, ceko. And then there's the rest of us. ..

10. ISO #310

bruno's not getting lynched lol, his AtE won't piss ppl enough to policy lynch him. hardly any1 gets policy lynched in sc2maf anyways. u should know that.
    Perhaps not everyone, but he has at least one person tunneling him for his AtE, which is me, who is not from sc2maf.

Then again, probably nobody else will join the wagon because -as Bruno himself said- anyone who isn't in his scumread takes him seriously.

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

whatever you say, penis muncher. you got more votes on u than i do. seems ppl who been paying attention agree. ps: calling you gay doesnt make me a religious zealot. it just proves youre a fragile little bitch
    You aren't a religious zealot because you called me gay, you are a religious zealot because you make shit up and fit it in to your big book of bullshit.

And I wouldn't be surprised if you were of the catholic priest variety based on how you talk.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

me voting on renegade

renegade be like : haha fake news
    haha religious zealot
    haha republican mindset

you are taking this shit so personally youre such a bitch bro gargle my balls while gyrlander sucks my cock. ill cum on zone's face while yall cradle my balls n work my shaft. bunch of pussies.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

me voting on renegade

haha religious zealot
    haha republican mindset

you are taking this shit so personally youre such a bitch bro gargle my balls while gyrlander sucks my cock. ill cum on zone's face while yall cradle my balls n work my shaft. bunch of pussies.
    That's it? Again, that is all you got? Opioid fried brain.

17. ISO #317

Bruno's dippyness being called out and his only response is to triple down like a loser. The bar for Sc2mafia is indeed low if this guy is a veteran player.
    its sad seeing a grown man cry. time for some hormone therapy, bro. i think you got the testosterone levels of a 60 year old man. bitch made lil girl in a man's body

18. ISO #318

That's it? Again, that is all you got? Opioid fried brain.
    what is your fixation on opioids about? is that all you can say? jesus christ lmao youre dumber than u try to make me out to be. not surprised tho. havin ur head bounce off a wall while ur asshole's gettin drilled probably has detrimental effects on cognitive capacity

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

me voting on renegade

haha religious zealot
    haha republican mindset

Oh no.

I'm being turned on.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

There was no active defending amongst Gyr, Zone, and me. It is just shit that Burno made up and hope it sticks to the wall.

He continues to say shit and then proceeds to gaslight, which at best he is just an idiot and at worst is a neut or scum trying to derail any other conversation.

A good candidate for a policy lynch either way because both scenarios don't help the Mushroom Kingdom.

partially false

23. ISO #323

HERP DURP REN U GARGLE MY SAGGY BALLS BAHHH GYR U FAGGOT SUK MY COK ZONEQQ WHAT A BITCH

Like, that is it?

I heard of your reputation but goddamn you do not live up to the hype.
    waaah baby want bottle waaaah mommy didnt love me enough and now im gay waaahhhh my daddy was mean to me waaah opioid wahhh

you are literally a child being mindfucked by a genius. sad! trump 2020 bitch

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    partially false
    Elaborate, please. This is a complex ass setup and I haven't quite got my brain wrapped around it yet
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

Whatever any of you will say, I won't sub the fuck out until I am forced by the mod. As much as I dislike this site in general, I DID ultimately sign up for this.

Isn't that what the majority of this game has been doing though? Aren't people always lurking anyway?

I expect you to be yourself and follow Bruno's trail.
    That's all I expect from you.

Riiight, I doubt that. Ceko is taking Bruno seriously, so at least that part was wrong.

Your reason to scumread me is... that I have no content.
    ...fair enough, I have nothing to say against that.

Can you vote me now, now that I have failed to give you a defense?

Really now? Try it then: Claim VT right now.
    yes but bake was scumpainting me then, so i used my uno reverse card and specifically called him out.

30. ISO #330

waaah baby want bottle waaaah mommy didnt love me enough and now im gay waaahhhh my daddy was mean to me waaah opioid wahhh

you are literally a child being mindfucked by a genius. sad! trump 2020 bitch
    My daddy was really mean to me, that is why I need your validation. Be my daddy :'(

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

This post has so many words, and it's so useless for your defense. You are literally the only one out of your 4 ppl team who isn't actively trying to "move forward" to a new train, and is still stuck on bruno instead. This is complete scum mob mentality

33. ISO #333

and then you said you werent gonna be here tomorrow
    Which is 12 hours from now. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Now you are getting it :'D
    ...right, can you hurry up and kill me if you are mafia?

Burno is not very bright, so I think it is best to ignore him for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah, ceko. And then there's the rest of us. ..
    Unfortunately "the rest of us" mainly consist of the people he "scumreads".

Even if I try to ignore Bruno, Ceko keeps mentioning him, followed by Kenny, bakermir, and Bahkieh. (Then there is FrosyByte who simply wants me gone.)

...how the heck am I supposed to play the game if I have to literally ignore a third of everyone? If I do that then I'd be no different than Bruno!

34. ISO #334

Even if I try to ignore Bruno, Ceko keeps mentioning him, followed by Kenny, bakermir, and Bahkieh. (Then there is FrosyByte who simply wants me gone.)

...how the heck am I supposed to play the game if I have to literally ignore a third of everyone? If I do that then I'd be no different than Bruno!
    LOL

35. ISO #335

I don't say "ignore" just don't give a fuck about posts that you deem useless, completely trollish or just not worth your time & the Town.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This post has so many words, and it's so useless for your defense. You are literally the only one out of your 4 ppl team who isn't actively trying to "move forward" to a new train, and is still stuck on bruno instead. This is complete scum mob mentality
    You jumped on the train of a mindless addict. I don't really need to defend myself from him as there is no substance to anything he says. Feel free to sheep the looney toon though. Jeez Kenty, I thought you were able to think for yourself!

38. ISO #338

actually a good point, bruno seems to think the game was solved by page 3 lol. his insistence to get you 4 lynched is worrying.

39. ISO #339

bruno's not getting lynched lol, his AtE won't piss ppl enough to policy lynch him. hardly any1 gets policy lynched in sc2maf anyways. u should know that.
    well, hasn't zedus been policy-lynched recently? if so, ignore what i quoted.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Thank you, sir
    You are welcome souls I have said that in the mafi chat to you or was here ok?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

oi why u lurking. i saw how much u posted last game, especially during the start of day 1. HFFMP!!!
    I still have not even had a chance to read up. And not lurking was working. So was posting from phone.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

oi why u lurking. i saw how much u posted last game, especially during the start of day 1. HFFMP!!!
    I still have not even had a chance to read up. And not lurking was working. So was posting from phone. Plus I do like this post a lot. Shows he is trying to read people. Becise I could be seen as I was lurking. If ceko is real town maybe Bruno might be town as well.

48. ISO #348

You jumped on the train of a mindless addict. I don't really need to defend myself from him as there is no substance to anything he says. Feel free to sheep the looney toon though. Jeez Kenty, I thought you were able to think for yourself!
    Have you read one sentence and then decided to just respond with insults? That's what you sound like. You're one of the few people who actually isn't trying to find any scum here. And you just ignored that part of my post, proving your agreement on my excellent read

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't say "ignore" just don't give a fuck about posts that you deem useless, completely trollish or just not worth your time & the Town.
    You do realize that that is practically all of their posts, right?

- Bruno is a troll.
    - Ceko and Kenny are Bruno worshippers.
    - I am not seeing any difference between Bahkieh and bakermir since both are lurking.
    - FrostByte... FrostByte I can still talk with, but I'm pretty sure he still wants me dead for some reason.

50. ISO #350