S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    what a weird thing to comment on. i can't tell for sure if ur town or scum yet, but what i know for sure is that you're starting to tunnel/scumpaint frost.

rn i'm thinking that ur scum trying to scumpaint frost.
    It's weird how you think I am tunneling FrostByte when I was scumpainting Kenny, but then again you guys don't use logic so I shouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    suicide is a game mechanic. stop fucking ruining the game with your powertrip.
    Ah, so that's why the mechanics specify that suicide is not allowed. Too bad we can't immediately get rid of each other, huh?

2. ISO #202

pls provide quotes. i don't wanna do the work and YOU'RE the one who pointed this out in the first place. it's day 1 and we're only four pages in, can't be that hard for you to do.
    tbh you can go back and read. its part of the game. not doing your research for you.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    It's weird how you think I am tunneling FrostByte when I was scumpainting Kenny, but then again you guys don't use logic so I shouldn't be surprised.

Ah, so that's why the mechanics specify that suicide is not allowed. Too bad we can't immediately get rid of each other, huh?
    meet me at the circle k ill beat your brakes off, kid

4. ISO #204

only faggots say yikes. pride parade much? queer.
    Oh definitely, with these comments you strike me as one of those repressed Larry Craig republicans who would hit me up in the bathroom.

It was just a wide stance!!!!!!!

Bruno, please upgrade your insults, fairly weak so far.

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

but then again you guys don't use logic so I shouldn't be surprised.
    oof. our collective feelings are so hurt.

there's plenty of logic that happens. you just have to look. for. it.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Oh definitely, with these comments you strike me as one of those repressed Larry Craig republicans who would hit me up in the bathroom.

It was just a wide stance!!!!!!!

Bruno, please upgrade your insults, fairly weak so far.
    why do i smell cum every time you open your mouth

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

(this is a reply to my call to PL Bruno)
    Absolutely

-vote Bruno
    This is typical Renegade and I like it.

Also, unless Bruno is an actual alien who plays completely differently from everything I've seen, he is a disgruntled townie wanting to spice things up, but absolutely not a scum trying to get any credible lynches lmao.
    -unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This is distancing already. 2 hours in and the entire scum team has been practically completely destroyed
    look how quickly the faggots train on me. neutral and scum alike. suck my cock all u lil dick bitches. i called it within an hr of posting in day 1. pathetic line up.
    game is far from over bois. quite a few ppl haven't even posted yet.

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    (this is a reply to my call to PL Bruno)

This is typical Renegade and I like it.

Also, unless Bruno is an actual alien who plays completely differently from everything I've seen, he is a disgruntled townie wanting to spice things up, but absolutely not a scum trying to get any credible lynches lmao.
    -unvote
    im red so therefore im super duper good at mafia. trust me guys i am really good at this game. i am definitely not a dipshit. haha

15. ISO #215

Either undercover or one of stealth's games I think. Idk what or when undercover was tho, I just have some note with the name on it
    ok, ty. i've noticed that old fm players tend to be more aloof. i can't tell if ur aloof town or scum jumping on wagons.

16. ISO #216

You can fight me 1v1 if you want, where the fuck did you scumpaint?

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

I LOVE the poorly educated.
    You have some weird taste then, because I hate these cannonfodder characters.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    oof. our collective feelings are so hurt.

there's plenty of logic that happens. you just have to look. for. it.
    ...nah, I'm too lazy. Why don't you just join them and lynch Ren, Gyr, and I? It certainly seems easier work than actually reading people.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

By the way. You're gonna hate me for this because METAAAAAAA, but you're so aggressive this game it's weird. I have my eye on you.
    frost already said this. he said he's pissed from last game bc of the way he got lynched.

i don't particularly townread frost rn, but the amount of unjustified flak/criticism he's taken is forcing me to defend him. ik YOU aren't necessarily scumpainting frost, but frost should be a very low lynch priority.

22. ISO #222

...nah, I'm too lazy. Why don't you just join them and lynch Ren, Gyr, and I? It certainly seems easier work than actually reading people.
    Reading people day1 is almost pointless. Other places literally have meta to random lynch d1 because of this.

If you're too lazy to look for logic then why the fuck are you even playing? Nobody is gonna spoonfeed you
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

23. ISO #223

Surprisingly, I got bored of the toxicity real quick once I met Bruno. He's just... unbearable.

Nah, I'm just joining the policy lynch.

I don't like Bruno, and I don't think he will do town any solid either. His main reason for pushing me was "I made a wallpost with no content" and "I am not denying his accusation of being scum."

It's pretty obvious that he is just a waste of time.
    bruno might be replaced out. personal attacks aren't allowed in fm's, and it's starting to be enforced more heavily.

i still agree w bruno's point about you, tho. bruno and i mind-melded for a bit UvU

24. ISO #224

yall notice how i got that homosexual read from @Renegade and i was right, and then i pointed out i got a scum read on @Renegade and marshmallow unvoted me?

lmfao yall are so god damn easy
    I wanna be a macho man too :'(

But seriously, I'm not sure you can read at the level of a third grader. No Child Left Behind clearly failed you. Society pays the price - literally!

I'm going to wait for some others to engage and post for now.

25. ISO #225

frost already said this. he said he's pissed from last game bc of the way he got lynched.

i don't particularly townread frost rn, but the amount of unjustified flak/criticism he's taken is forcing me to defend him. ik YOU aren't necessarily scumpainting frost, but frost should be a very low lynch priority.
    99% of frost's criticism came from himself. Noone even has him voted. What the fuck

26. ISO #226

yall notice how i got that homosexual read from @Renegade and i was right, and then i pointed out i got a scum read on @Renegade and marshmallow unvoted me?

lmfao yall are so god damn easy

Ok read me let’s see how good your reads are?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #227

99% of frost's criticism came from himself. Noone even has him voted. What the fuck
    I am my own worst critic. And they did have me voted but have since fucked off.

28. ISO #228

im red so therefore im super duper good at mafia. trust me guys i am really good at this game. i am definitely not a dipshit. haha
    exactly
    it's nice of you to recognize my greatness :P
    ok, ty. i've noticed that old fm players tend to be more aloof. i can't tell if ur aloof town or scum jumping on wagons.
    I have had the feeling it's option 2 for a while, but have nothing to factually back it up.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

You can fight me 1v1 if you want, where the fuck did you scumpaint?
    I tried scumpainting you for bussing Bruno, saying neither of you are towny at all when you voted Renegade for literally no reason.

But clearly you won't care about what I say, and you'll continue sheeping Bruno, so don't mind me. I will patiently wait for my death. (Though I am hoping that it comes very, very soon.)

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    how are you so sure no scum posted on first page?
    That's not what Ceko said though, so this is just a straw man argument.

32. ISO #232

bruno might be replaced out. personal attacks aren't allowed in fm's, and it's starting to be enforced more heavily.
    I legit don't understand. There are no potential liabilities for people running this site, so why coddle sensitive ass people?

33. ISO #233

i still agree w bruno's point about you, tho. bruno and i mind-melded for a bit UvU
    Is it me or does this feel kind of partner like. Afraid his partner would be the lynch.

I will say this Bruno and ceko are same alignment don’t know if it is town or mafia.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

34. ISO #234

I already acknowledged his reply to this and found it rather good. He's null atm.

Did he get THAT much criticism though?

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I HardClaim VT.
    What is VT?

36. ISO #236

Why next instead of now? I am the other foreigner in this game; I should be an easy lynch. Go ahead: Kill me ASAP.

I will wait.

Hm... It doesn't have anything to do with you though?

I compliment you for being right about meta, but why does it matter that others play "bad" by relying too much on meta?

You are a resident of this site, so you should have experienced this many times before anyway, right?
    u SAY u want to be killed, but u have some of the most well-written posts out of everyone. this post i just quoted shows u replying to ppl's quotes, which you've already done a few times before. ur posting style shows me ur TRYING. u also self-pushed with ur vote onto bruno. ik u said it's because u want bruno policy-lynched, but mechanically ur vote is a self-push. maybe it's just ur personality, as mm said, but in the end ur not rly being aloof. just pretending to be.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

u SAY u want to be killed, but u have some of the most well-written posts out of everyone. this post i just quoted shows u replying to ppl's quotes, which you've already done a few times before. ur posting style shows me ur TRYING. u also self-pushed with ur vote onto bruno. ik u said it's because u want bruno policy-lynched, but mechanically ur vote is a self-push. maybe it's just ur personality, as mm said, but in the end ur not rly being aloof. just pretending to be.
    I'll cosign this and add that if he doesn't want to play he can sub the fuck out

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

exactly
    it's nice of you to recognize my greatness :P

I have had the feeling it's option 2 for a while, but have nothing to factually back it up.
    Bullshit. You're feeling cornered and immediately jumped on the first opportunity @Zone_Q11 and ceko provided.

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I HardClaim VT.
    Never Rescinding.
    I hate the fact in this setup I get the useless role and probably the only one that has it.
    So here’s how this is gonna work.
    Lock Town Me RN and make me IC. Or Vote me and get rid of me as today’s lynch.
    But Toad can potentially end up being vig so calm your tiddies

42. ISO #242

Spoiler alert!
    it's b)

Good catch. Now do you have a conclusion on his alignment, considering this along with his attitude?
    i meant that zone was doing BOTH. i wasn't presenting a multiple-choice question to you all, lol.

probably scum, but i've nothing set in stone. let's get more ppl talking first

43. ISO #243

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Vanilla Town aka citizen
    Thank you, sir

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

I wanna be a macho man too :'(

But seriously, I'm not sure you can read at the level of a third grader. No Child Left Behind clearly failed you. Society pays the price - literally!

I'm going to wait for some others to engage and post for now.
    and yet you still havent refuted my logic. jesus christ you're bad. thats why i personal attack. cuz kneejerk reaction ALWAYS works. and ur kneejerk reaction is to be a little bitch cuz u feel threatened that u have a role u deem excited and mysterious but its in jeopardy cuz u couldnt contain ur autistic excitement and u got read as scum literally within an hr of posting. pathetic.

learn to play mafia.

47. ISO #247

what does my vote on renae have anything to do with you?
    It wasn't directly related to me. You were doing it based on MUH METAAAAAAA. That was my point.

48. ISO #248

Bullshit. You're feeling cornered and immediately jumped on the first opportunity @Zone_Q11 and ceko provided.
    i called marshmallow as neut or evil unaligned. then he unvoted me after he voted when zone and ren did. they all just got buttfucked so hard. my personal attacks made their kneejerk reactions expose themselves. too easy. kids get so offended nowadays, its ez to mindfuck

49. ISO #249

ur kneejerk reaction is to be a little bitch cuz u feel threatened that u have a role u deem excited and mysterious but its in jeopardy cuz u couldnt contain ur autistic excitement and u got read as scum literally within an hr of posting.
    That's actually really solid. Toad would've just shrugged it off.

50. ISO #250

ceko sounds informed

-vote theoneceko
    all u have to say about my scumminess is three words... i think this shows that ur unable to flesh out a real argument against me.

this doesn't rly need mentioning, but i've just been making solid observations. for example, i (maybe) diffused a tunnel between frost and zone. i'm just trying to move the game forward in a positive direction.

what about you? ur behavior this game can be summed up in one word: LURKING.