Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Keep your town points. They don't help.
    By the way. You're gonna hate me for this because METAAAAAAA, but you're so aggressive this game it's weird. I have my eye on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    You are correct about one part: I am lazy. I don't know whether I am right or wrong, nor do I care.

I am curious why you used "entitled" though. That word is so rare to me that I had to google what it means in the first place.
    It seems like this place is a good place for toxicity, and if I'm right, then I am going to enjoy my time here alright.
    if ur lazy, why did u google what "entitled" means? seems like you're a) subtly scumpainting frost for a random word b) trying to come off as aloof when u actually aren't

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way. You're gonna hate me for this because METAAAAAAA, but you're so aggressive this game it's weird. I have my eye on you.
    I was putting effort into being nice last game and got lynched for it. Not so much this time.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    damn right it is
    Surprisingly, I got bored of the toxicity real quick once I met Bruno. He's just... unbearable.

Can you do me a favor and talk to an absolutely reasonable person (Me!!!) in a reasonable manner?

Do you think what Bruno does is alignment indicative at all, or are you just jumping around?
    Nah, I'm just joining the policy lynch.

I don't like Bruno, and I don't think he will do town any solid either. His main reason for pushing me was "I made a wallpost with no content" and "I am not denying his accusation of being scum."

It's pretty obvious that he is just a waste of time.

6. ISO #156

Why next instead of now? I am the other foreigner in this game; I should be an easy lynch. Go ahead: Kill me ASAP.

I will wait.

Hm... It doesn't have anything to do with you though?

I compliment you for being right about meta, but why does it matter that others play "bad" by relying too much on meta?

You are a resident of this site, so you should have experienced this many times before anyway, right?
    Q11 weak townread as of right now. Obviously wants to be the... bulwark of disliked people (nothing against you, it's an interesting style in a way lol) or something like that, and questions people putting his own credibility at stake.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

Surprisingly, I got bored of the toxicity real quick once I met Bruno. He's just... unbearable.

Nah, I'm just joining the policy lynch.

I don't like Bruno, and I don't think he will do town any solid either. His main reason for pushing me was "I made a wallpost with no content" and "I am not denying his accusation of being scum."

It's pretty obvious that he is just a waste of time.
    commit suicide, please

9. ISO #159

I was putting effort into being nice last game and got lynched for it. Not so much this time.
    Fair, last game's lynches were ridiculously weird.

10. ISO #160

I don't see how you bussing Bruno implies that either of you being town though?
    what a weird thing to comment on. i can't tell for sure if ur town or scum yet, but what i know for sure is that you're starting to tunnel/scumpaint frost.

rn i'm thinking that ur scum trying to scumpaint frost.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

what a weird thing to comment on. i can't tell for sure if ur town or scum yet, but what i know for sure is that you're starting to tunnel/scumpaint frost.

how many times have i called qq scum

14. ISO #164

if ur lazy, why did u google what "entitled" means? seems like you're a) subtly scumpainting frost for a random word b) trying to come off as aloof when u actually aren't
    Spoiler alert!
    it's b)

Good catch. Now do you have a conclusion on his alignment, considering this along with his attitude?

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If I'm going to read the game for you can I at least have your vote too?
    Sure here it is
    -vote renegade
    you won my vote. Congrats. LOL
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #166

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    obvious scum. walltext trying to steer convo while providing nothing of substance. you are scum. go fuck yourself bitch.
    holy shit THANK YOU. some1 is thinking the same way i am, and this post was made BEFORE i commented on zone's quote.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

how is it a bus??? kenny's vote on rene had no context whatsoever. also, it's very unlikely rene will be turbo-lynched because of the train kenny started.

ceko sounds informed

-vote theoneceko

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    what logic did rene, frost or you use so far besides dissing the "meta" reads?
    "Common sense", but apparently that doesn't exist here.

Apparently anyone who talks a lot without bussing Bruno is insta-scum in this site.

You're asking the wrong question. You should've asked: "If you're lazy, then why are you still alive? Aren't you too lazy to breathe?"

Anyhow, I don't see how this is helpful at all. According to you, everyone is either a diligent stalker or a mimosa plant, and there is no in-between.

26. ISO #176

commit suicide, please
    /Mod hat on

Moderator message

Repeated and/or severe personal attacks will be met with punishment post-game. Keep that in mind.

/Mod hat off

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Spoiler alert!
    it's b)

Good catch. Now do you have a conclusion on his alignment, considering this along with his attitude?
    Derailing the lynch now. Ren is scum. Bruno found the scum. Literally noone had the balls to even make up some scumpaint on bruno for that train. This is a classic scum strategy, making up impossible trains only to then start a new one

30. ISO #180

/Mod hat on

Moderator message

Repeated and/or severe personal attacks will be met with punishment post-game. Keep that in mind.

/Mod hat off
    suicide is a game mechanic. stop fucking ruining the game with your powertrip.

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

and then not even a page later it started
    And then the meta nation attacked.

Any read on Bruno, Ceko and Zone?

33. ISO #183

more irrelevant bullshit filler. you guys are honestly dumb as fuck. game is ruined because scum didnt know understand concept of wifom on day 1. @Toadette you fucked up big time
    pls explain more on why u believe ren, gyr, and zone r all scum. these kinds of posts make it look like ur using AtE (appeal to emotion) to sway town toward ur pov.

34. ISO #184

pls explain more on why u believe ren, gyr, and zone r all scum. these kinds of posts make it look like ur using AtE (appeal to emotion) to sway town toward ur pov.
    btw, does any1 know if bruno likes to powerwolf as scum?

35. ISO #185

suicide is a game mechanic. you're salty i called you as unaligned neut. youre trying to get in with scum because you feel threatened by my obviously superior intellect. GG stay EZ kid. go fly ur white french flag

36. ISO #186

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Derailing the lynch now. Ren is scum. Bruno found the scum. Literally noone had the balls to even make up some scumpaint on bruno for that train. This is a classic scum strategy, making up impossible trains only to then start a new one
    Sorry, how does that relate to my post?

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

nobody has meta on me, but ill answer ur question. my role doesnt determine who i am. fuck you for that one. regardless, i call it as i see it.

called renegade as scum cuz he is scummy. zone qq was quick to hop to his defense, as was gyrlander. quite simple really.

basic people watching. marshmallow is unaligned neut feeling the pressure.

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Bruno seems like he's shitposting to stop people getting reads on him. Could go either way.

Zone seems lost but, as has been pointed out, that seems a little convenient, given that he apparently has past FM experience. Maybe neutral?

Ceko seems legit. Seems like he's been super logical so far and I respect the fuck out of that. Could still be a full of shit cover, though.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -unvote

I'm not actually convinced if Bruno is scum or just dim. Let's see how this plays out.
    another one feeling the pressure of having his team revealed. this was the worst possible move u couldve made u fucking retarded jackshit buttfucker

43. ISO #193

From our games years ago, he does this regardless of town or scum lmfao

44. ISO #194

nobody has meta on me, but ill answer ur question. my role doesnt determine who i am. fuck you for that one. regardless, i call it as i see it.

called renegade as scum cuz he is scummy. zone qq was quick to hop to his defense, as was gyrlander. quite simple really.

basic people watching. marshmallow is unaligned neut feeling the pressure.
    Yikes. Ren is Scum cuz he is Scum. D- in propositional logic I guess for you. But you don't strike me as someone who values an education.

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

zone qq, gyrlander, and renegade are the only 3 to start attacking me after i started the vote on renegade. you bitches need to learn the game. u aint ballers. u fluffers. queers.
    pls provide quotes. i don't wanna do the work and YOU'RE the one who pointed this out in the first place. it's day 1 and we're only four pages in, can't be that hard for you to do.

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

suicide is a game mechanic. you're salty i called you as unaligned neut. youre trying to get in with scum because you feel threatened by my obviously superior intellect. GG stay EZ kid. go fly ur white french flag
    The reminder was general, not only at you for this specific post; it's my job to clarify that and to try to keep games clean. If you don't want the game to be derailed, then focus on game content and not on insulting people lol.

And uh, you called me neut? Sure