Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2691
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    remember how i scumread zone at the beginning of day 1 too? and how later, i said:

zone got lynched at end of day 1. idk if u factored this yet into ur scumread of me, but i wasn't present to vote zone bc banana turned the clock back without me knowing. u can also read the spoiler in my wall, if u haven't already, to confirm this.
    This is why I referenced the exact time (4 PM MDT) when starting day, I can't help weird differences in Daylight Savings that happen this time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #1356

I've looked through MM's ISO, and here's a few things that stood out to me ////// a thought dump by me:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    Bruno reminds me of Seth (Dark Magician), but then without any profanity restraints.

As for the second line: Meh. I'd rather be weak than lose my sanity from this game.

Hey. If you remember the bad stuff, can you do me a favor and kill me if you are mafia? I am not exactly fond of this site, and I kinda regret taking Seth's offer to play here.
    Can you do me a favor and talk to an absolutely reasonable person (Me!!!) in a reasonable manner?

Do you think what Bruno does is alignment indicative at all, or are you just jumping around?
    This actually looks bad fmpov. While MM could be doing this because, well, he's the head moderator here; I'm not sure if I should give him the exception here because I really wouldn't give that exception to the usual forum mafia player.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    You are correct about one part: I am lazy. I don't know whether I am right or wrong, nor do I care.

I am curious why you used "entitled" though. That word is so rare to me that I had to google what it means in the first place.
    It seems like this place is a good place for toxicity, and if I'm right, then I am going to enjoy my time here alright.
    if ur lazy, why did u google what "entitled" means? seems like you're a) subtly scumpainting frost for a random word b) trying to come off as aloof when u actually aren't
    Spoiler alert!
    it's b)

Good catch. Now do you have a conclusion on his alignment, considering this along with his attitude?
    This doesn't seem like something a town would always say. And in light of the past post (listed above) it doesn't look good to me.

(this is a reply to my call to PL Bruno)

This is typical Renegade and I like it.

Also, unless Bruno is an actual alien who plays completely differently from everything I've seen, he is a disgruntled townie wanting to spice things up, but absolutely not a scum trying to get any credible lynches lmao.
    -unvote
    I can see arguments being made for two sides here: He's scummy for TMI'ing Bruno as town here, or he's just presuming Bruno is town on the basis of playing so differently.

By the way, Kenny makes sense from a town PoV, but my gut tells me to stay alert. Either way, I'm probably not lynching him today.

Conclusion before I go off:

Cekowo for followable and very genuine-looking thought process in scumhunting
    REEEEnegade for being his usual REEEE self and for making a lot of sense from a tunnelly town PoV (which he very often has as town); already explained that in previous posts btw

ZoneQ11 for at least trying to be useful and because m e t a
    Bruno because bruh no (if he's scum, he's doing one hell of a poor job lol, he has zero credibility and is basically lynch fodder, which is not a position scum want to put themselves in, ever)

THE PART WHERE MY GUT TELLS ME TO NOT TRUST THEM BUT LOGIC TELLS ME TO DO IT:
    Kenny
    Gyrlander (I don't see any reason not to trust him outside of meta and of my fear of getting gyr-rolled again...)

~~ NULL LINE ~~

Martin because he pokes at people but doesn't get himself really involved in anything outside of his own defense; a significant part of his activity is about defending himself and providing meta about himself, be it by request or not (gyr asked once, but he also proposed to link past games by himself)

Non-existent hard scumreads

I also like Baker for his tone, but idk where to place him in my ranking.

He basically has no scum reads except for me. And when there's an opportunity to have some, he says this:

I guess I was utterly wrong about Zone. Oops. I think Kenny's last will makes sense and that we maybe should follow it. Scum had lost control over the votes at EoD, so Martin could very well be scum (and I still stand by my D1 opinion on this), and Gyr... idk, it's possible, although I'm less sold than on Martin.
    And this interaction occurs:

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post

I guess I was utterly wrong about Zone. Oops. I think Kenny's last will makes sense and that we maybe should follow it. Scum had lost control over the votes at EoD, so Martin could very well be scum (and I still stand by my D1 opinion on this), and Gyr... idk, it's possible, although I'm less sold than on Martin.

You definitely were. If you were so wrong then, why are you trying to steer town now? Wouldn't we be better off doing the opposite of what you say?

Vague. Why?

Why are you talking about Martin and Gyr specifically?
    So because I was wrong, I should just sit in a corner and not say what I think? Pssh. You're free not to listen to me, and I'm free to participate to the game (and I will do it). It'd even be anti-town not to do it lol. Ad hominems (because that's what you're doing atm) do not work in a context where we're looking for the objective truth.

Red and yellow: I'm talking about Martin and Gyr because they're the two other scum according to Kenny's last will; the part in yellow explains the part in red, so the part in red is not vague: I just explained it.
    And honestly? It kinda feels like MM has made himself obvious here. He doesn't say that he's (seemingly) sheeping scum reads because he doesn't have any current good scum-reads.

In which case, why is it these reads that he's sheeping? As far as I've seen he hasn't sheeped any reads from any living players so far. So why Kenny's once he's dead?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    frankly i dont give a singular fuck what you have to say. you're scum. eat my shit.i explicitly stated zone was scum. you were too pussy to do that, instead u just said Me AnD bRuNo mInDmElDeD uWu like a faggot. took a partial stance and didnt say jack shit. you were just trying to pocket me. go fuck yourself.
    a lot of ppl townread u, what makes u think i'm pocketing you?

8. ISO #1358

I have a few more thoughts about MM, but I can't really put them together.

I think he's a reasonable suspect at the very least.

Provided there isn't anything else for the rest of D2 (which is unlikely), then my vote would be on Marshmallow Marshall.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #1359

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

we got 2 tpr claims

are you gonna claim tpr or embrace your yeet?
    I'm not gonna claim and you're not gonna turbo me. You're also gonna explain why the fuck I should be lynched, and same goes for @Bahkieh who came out of nowhere and sheeped this super smelly wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1360

Scum never had control over votes. They don't have majority. Why would you assume that they did have control over votes at some point? And at what point do you think they lost control of votes?
    Wouldn’t it make sence to go on the one who tryed to hard stead away from votes on him Baker???
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    The way the game state was it was more probable ML.
    Still don’t rescind that.
    Luckily it wasn’t, but it could have been.
    That is a politician's reply lol. It means nothing...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1362

Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    Bruno, FrostByte, bakermir, Bahkieh
    bakermir (2 [L-5]):
    Firebringer, Dark Magician

Baker is on the MM vote only ones I trust is Bruno (poor Kenny assholes I told you Kenny was town) and frost.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #1363

a lot of ppl townread u, what makes u think i'm pocketing you?
    Dude if you want it pocket Bruno call him an asshole.

14. ISO #1364

If I was trying to build a case I'd build a solid one. I told you I wasn't tunneling him but you ignored that and continued as if I had never said it. That's odd. Are you tunneling me?

Why are you defending MM so hard?
    no.
    i'm not. i said that mm was "in a precarious position." in other words, i'm waiting for SOMETHING from him before deciding if i'll lynch him or not:

rene is worth a re-read. i still think he's townier than mm though.

mm has a good point about gyr and martin (i worked on a wall yesterday that i'll post soon), but he's in a precarious position rn.

:^)
    and pls, read what i write before making such crude statements...

is frost ur teammate? @Bruno

just read the last 50 posts if the rest of you don't understand. there's a chance that bruno might've not read or thought about the setup and just charged in as powerwolf play. i can honestly see him doing this... for uh, reasons lol. it's unlikely, but still something to consider.

mm mirrored my thought processes at times BEFORE i posted them on the thread. part of me wonders if MM is a LHF (last time he was town, he got close to being lynched). if i rly was koopa, there's no way i would interact with mm like this. scum!ceko plays like a scared buWunny.

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    bakermir (2 [L-5]):
    Firebringer, Dark Magician

Baker is on the MM vote only ones I trust is Bruno (poor Kenny assholes I told you Kenny was town) and frost.
    I feel like only the killer would say something goofy like this.

18. ISO #1368

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I've looked through MM's ISO, and here's a few things that stood out to me ////// a thought dump by me:

This actually looks bad fmpov. While MM could be doing this because, well, he's the head moderator here; I'm not sure if I should give him the exception here because I really wouldn't give that exception to the usual forum mafia player.

This doesn't seem like something a town would always say. And in light of the past post (listed above) it doesn't look good to me.

I can see arguments being made for two sides here: He's scummy for TMI'ing Bruno as town here, or he's just presuming Bruno is town on the basis of playing so differently.

He basically has no scum reads except for me. And when there's an opportunity to have some, he says this:

And this interaction occurs:

And honestly? It kinda feels like MM has made himself obvious here. He doesn't say that he's (seemingly) sheeping scum reads because he doesn't have any current good scum-reads.

In which case, why is it these reads that he's sheeping? As far as I've seen he hasn't sheeped any reads from any living players so far. So why Kenny's once he's dead?
    Because Kenny is a flipped townie, unlike literally all of you lol? Also, I'm not straight up sheeping Kenny: as you know since you literally quoted my list of reads, I scumread you BEFORE Kenny's flip and had a bad feeling about Gyr (although less than about you, and this is still true atm).

~~

Me trying to reasonably talk to Zone is only me trying to be nice and to get a good convo going with someone I believed to be wrongly suspected. Nothing to do with me being staff (like literally everything I do that does not explicitely have an "acting as staff" sticker), and you definetly shouldn't read me based on that, ever. However, you definetly can and perhaps should read me based on what I guess could be described as my personality.

~~

Bruno makes no sense to put as scum. That's not TMI or a mistake, it's just right lol.

19. ISO #1369

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I feel like only the killer would say something goofy like this.
    Roflol. Here we go for round 2. I am at the point I don’t care. When the day 1 lynch town is in a verry solid spot. Rene are you paranoid or something trying to move the heat on someone else????

20. ISO #1370

Okay, it's a pain to go through all those past messages, so not going to bother. I caught up on the recent ones. I see that the main lynches are between Ceko and MM. Ceko made that comment about changing gameplay and now being harder to townread. That sounds like a scummy excuse. Is the case against MM that he defended Zone? Or something more than that?

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Okay, it's a pain to go through all those past messages, so not going to bother. I caught up on the recent ones. I see that the main lynches are between Ceko and MM. Ceko made that comment about changing gameplay and now being harder to townread. That sounds like a scummy excuse. Is the case against MM that he defended Zone? Or something more than that?
    That's the only half-valid point I could see being made against me, but it seems people aren't even making that point, so ?????? please answer that, voters.

23. ISO #1373

Yeah, pretty much.

MM was pinging slightly together with ceko during SoD and it just got worse rest of D1. SoD2 is quite telling too when it comes to two. There is a small chance we might have a town flip due to meta of both players but I highly doubt that this game..

#878 #879 #899 #902 #904 #906 #913 and onwards, these posts are quite telling when it comes to tone and alignment..

From these posts in order > you can see the fluff reads provided by MM(scummy), Zone's tone(scum) when talking to MM(TMI tone?) and then to Gyrlander(opposing tone). Mike's testing the waters and Gyrlander's reaction(town tone).

Soon after those posts, I announced I will be voting MM on D2 until I get a claim from him.

MM isn't towny at all and I don't know why doesn't he claim his role so we can actually move forward here.

24. ISO #1374

Because Kenny is a flipped townie, unlike literally all of you lol? Also, I'm not straight up sheeping Kenny: as you know since you literally quoted my list of reads, I scumread you BEFORE Kenny's flip and had a bad feeling about Gyr (although less than about you, and this is still true atm).

~~

Me trying to reasonably talk to Zone is only me trying to be nice and to get a good convo going with someone I believed to be wrongly suspected. Nothing to do with me being staff (like literally everything I do that does not explicitely have an "acting as staff" sticker), and you definetly shouldn't read me based on that, ever. However, you definetly can and perhaps should read me based on what I guess could be described as my personality.

~~

Bruno makes no sense to put as scum. That's not TMI or a mistake, it's just right lol.
    And by the way, Martin's accusations don't seem honest. He's literally taking everything I did and basing far-fetched scumtells on it...

-vote MartinGG99
    forgot to vote him earlier

25. ISO #1375

i used to be extremely tunnelly as town, but i became more passive so i could reaction-test people. imo, reaction-testing is a better way to catch scum.

26. ISO #1376

i used to be extremely tunnelly as town, but i became more passive so i could reaction-test people. imo, reaction-testing is a better way to catch scum.
    read the wall i directed at mike for more info. my vote on mike basically outed zone as scum because of the way zone reacted. too bad i wasn't actually present at eod to point this out.

27. ISO #1377

Yeah, pretty much.

MM was pinging slightly together with ceko during SoD and it just got worse rest of D1. SoD2 is quite telling too when it comes to two. There is a small chance we might have a town flip due to meta of both players but I highly doubt that this game..

#878 #879 #899 #902 #904 #906 #913 and onwards, these posts are quite telling when it comes to tone and alignment..

From these posts in order > you can see the fluff reads provided by MM(scummy), Zone's tone(scum) when talking to MM(TMI tone?) and then to Gyrlander(opposing tone). Mike's testing the waters and Gyrlander's reaction(town tone).

Soon after those posts, I announced I will be voting MM on D2 until I get a claim from him.

MM isn't towny at all and I don't know why doesn't he claim his role so we can actually move forward here.
    Fluff reads? Wtf? You're gonna say my townreads backed by what happened in the game is fluff? Well, it's surely better than calling me scum for.... ???

Shouldn't TMI tone from Zone towards me, if it existed, CLEAR me instead of making me look bad???

I'm not going to claim for a shit case in the first half of the day in a setup that has literal alignment-changing roles based on specific roles dying or being checked. And if I get turbolynched for that, well my voters are dumb lol.

28. ISO #1378

I'm not gonna claim and you're not gonna turbo me. You're also gonna explain why the fuck I should be lynched, and same goes for @Bahkieh who came out of nowhere and sheeped this super smelly wagon.
    no ones' turbo you here, i am capable of unvoting and voting at important moments.

you didn't even place a serious vote on anyone dude..

29. ISO #1379

Let’s make this interesting first one to L1 I will hammer idgaf. Lol I am loving this shit. Key is only if Bruno is on the train and frost. If they are both not on it I am not going to hammer. This game has just gotten easy. Hammer time. Baby hammer time. Hell you can even mislynch me and town will still win lol hammer time.

30. ISO #1380

okay fuck it then. The way Ceko and MM reacted just now is real fucked.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Why are you being so sensitive? Answer the fucking question. Truthfully.
    Sensitive...? I replied to your "questioning". You said people should not listen to me because I was wrong on Zone. I'm saying that's bullshit. The end.

31. ISO #1381

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    N1 Bruno is Town
    ... you're kidding right? ((((((

32. ISO #1382

no ones' turbo you here, i am capable of unvoting and voting at important moments.

you didn't even place a serious vote on anyone dude..
    If you looked at the vote count instead of saying false stuff about me, you could see I'm voting Martin. And I voted Kenny seriously yesterday before realizing he was likely town and unvoting.

33. ISO #1383

Let’s make this interesting first one to L1 I will hammer idgaf. Lol I am loving this shit. Key is only if Bruno is on the train and frost. If they are both not on it I am not going to hammer. This game has just gotten easy. Hammer time. Baby hammer time. Hell you can even mislynch me and town will still win lol hammer time.
    Omfg, this shit again.

34. ISO #1384

And by the way, Martin's accusations don't seem honest. He's literally taking everything I did and basing far-fetched scumtells on it...

-vote MartinGG99
    forgot to vote him earlier

Martin is never scum.

Did you even read the game when Kenny almost got Martin lynched? I was ready to vote out Martin up until that moment and I asked him role+vote and he actually claimed his role and placed a vote on Bowser.

So you claim Martin did that on purpose and not genuine???

YOu claim nothing + vote on Martin

How am I gonna trust you???

35. ISO #1385

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Omfg, this shit again.
    I would love to see your and bakers flip.

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

Martin is never scum.

Did you even read the game when Kenny almost got Martin lynched? I was ready to vote out Martin up until that moment and I asked him role+vote and he actually claimed his role and placed a vote on Bowser.

So you claim Martin did that on purpose and not genuine???

YOu claim nothing + vote on Martin

How am I gonna trust you???
    Did you not see last game where’s Martin did the exact same to his partner MM. roflol

38. ISO #1388

I scumread you BEFORE Kenny's flip and had a bad feeling about Gyr (although less than about you, and this is still true atm).
    (I am presuming that you meant you scum-read me more than Gyrlander given your vote on me; and not the other way around)

If you don't trust kenny's read on Gyr's, then why trust his on me?

This statement from you earlier makes it looks like you're going to try and follow it to the letter:

I think Kenny's last will makes sense and that we maybe should follow it.
    ...Regardless of whatever you said elsewhere in that paragraph of yours.

I mean, if you're going to follow Kenny because he's right on me

But not follow him because you think he's possibly wrong on Gyrlander

Then there would have been no reason for you to make such a sentence in the quote above; especially since Zone is dead.

It's like....(I may not be wording this correctly) saying Zone's scum flip adds Ethos to your argument that I am scum; But that's problematic because Kenny's arguments in the past have suggested that part of his scum-reads were based on the confidence that all 3 (Zone, Martin, and Gyrlander) are scum:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I based my scumteam around gyro
    Its like attaching Kenney's argument to your own to your own advantage, but also detaching from it by not committing to the fact that Kenney believed Gyrlander is scum but you are in doubt of that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

Martin can't be scum

if he is scum then gg to him if he gets out of this game alive
    That is what I said about him last game but he is not my top lynch you are. The way you hard defended zone.

This is my issue. I also hard town read zone even called him my top town. But when Bruno made his case agent him. I stoped and whet hmmmm. Wait that makes sence wow I may be wrong. Bruno made a lot of hard facts ageist Zone. You read everything that is just you. And you still Hard defended him all the way to the end. That does not add up. I will bet my life that you are his partner. And don’t give me crap that you hammered you had no choice.

-vote bakermir
    I will bet anything you flip scum. I would love to see 2 scum flips in a row.

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Its like attaching Kenney's argument to your own to your own advantage, but also detaching from it by not committing to the fact that Kenney believed Gyrlander is scum but you are in doubt of that.

fuckin right

i am glad I town called gyr there and pushed you for vote and role. look how that snowballed zone's yeet before eod. kenny almost had you ML'd because he got mislead after his exchanges with MM

43. ISO #1393

That is what I said about him last game but he is not my top lynch you are. The way you hard defended zone.

This is my issue. I also hard town read zone even called him my top town. But when Bruno made his case agent him. I stoped and whet hmmmm. Wait that makes sence wow I may be wrong. Bruno made a lot of hard facts ageist Zone. You read everything that is just you. And you still Hard defended him all the way to the end. That does not add up. I will bet my life that you are his partner. And don’t give me crap that you hammered you had no choice.

-vote bakermir
    I will bet anything you flip scum. I would love to see 2 scum flips in a row.

L O L MIKE 3P

44. ISO #1394

DUDE

if he is scum, how is he gonna win in a 15p game by lynching bowser day 1?
    In a 9 player setup with only 2 scum how is he supposed to win lynching the PR scum role? Same exact thing

45. ISO #1395

bakermir (3 [L-4]):
    Firebringer, Dark Magician, Mike
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Btw I would vote MM

But he's at L-3 and I'm not in the mood to waste 43 hours of possible town discussion.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1396

L O L MIKE 3P
    Why does all scum keep calling me 3p lol. Let’s look at this is it in the 3p interest to lynch the scum ummm no why not because then town will hunt 3p. So ummm I think your theory about me is a fail. Roflol hell I will take it one step more.

If baker flips town make me auto lynch tomorrow. Baker is mafia. Now please explain how if I am 3p can I win here?

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

Btw I would vote MM

But he's at L-3 and I'm not in the mood to waste 43 hours of possible town discussion.

Vote him I will be the hammer vote. But I would prefer baker but I am ok with MM also lol

49. ISO #1399

or when I think about it, could very well be scum member.

I don't see town mike being like this, EVER!

scum mike = liar

town mike = solve
    Now I am scum roflol. You are to funny. Keep it comming.

50. ISO #1400