2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well aint that's just wonderful

If gyro Gyrlander is scum and both me and Zone are town

then be sure to give him my congratulations to him

for deceiving one of my stronger town-reads to scum-read me

(on a separate note though I think Grylander is probably town but that's fairly pointless to say atp imo)
    Yea sure, that would be a pretty high level play.

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Mike
    consider that one being a genuine messup of ceko's. Martin becomes scum in that situation, doesn't he?
    In that thought. You meaning Martin and ceko teamed. I thought about that. But Ceko has pushed Martin and voted on him. Yes he could have been Bussing. But I honstly think you should check Ceko tonight. I am scum reading Ceko. But I am not trusting my reads after Last game yes I am a bit gun shy.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

One note on the ping post of q11: that's him actually trying to justify him failing to refute a basic scum read. Basic scum behaviour. He knows he fucked up. Town would accept someone else's read and acknowledge their fuck up. He's stuck up on covering up his mistake instead, like newbie scum does
    I don't even understand what you're getting at. The only thing I acknowledge is that Bruno is dead-wrong about his read on me, and he kept pushing his reads like a VI so obviously I went on and ignored him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Zone ain’t a noob.
    He’s been playing FM for about 2 years.
    But he’s bad at it.
    He’s lost Town games before.
    70 games as town with 36% win-rate and still dropping. I wouldn't mind dying though, since at the very least I would be rid of the suffering that is this game.

Instead his posts were "I regret signing up" "This is a waste of time" "I'd rather be weak than lose my sanity" etc
    Yeah. I still regret signing up since all I see is your so-called derailing instead of literally anything else.
    Talking to Bruno is a waste of time since he is at best a VI, and VIs never listen to other people. I learn this from DM whenever we play together in another site.
    I would rather be called weak by avoiding Bruno since talking to him is literally begging for me to lose my sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-5]):
    Kenny, Marshmallow Marshall, Gyrlander

what the fuck is this
    @MartinGG99 , could you please not die and just policy vote Bruno off?

8. ISO #1008

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In that thought. You meaning Martin and ceko teamed. I thought about that. But Ceko has pushed Martin and voted on him. Yes he could have been Bussing. But I honstly think you should check Ceko tonight. I am scum reading Ceko. But I am not trusting my reads after Last game yes I am a bit gun shy.
    I'm saying ceko not realizing the mistake and being town. ceko town martin scum

9. ISO #1009

Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte

Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (1 [L-7]):
    Bruno

MartinGG99 (3 [L-5]):
    Kenny, Marshmallow Marshall, Gyrlander

Mike (1 [L-7]):
    theoneceko
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer

Text size is = to number of votes on that slot.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1010

If that was so important to you then why the hell you just made a single post and leave? There would be no reason (or reasonable context) for you to come here only to spend a very short time on it and make a single post and then leave; when compared to the reason of having IRL things to deal with.
    Becuse me and my wife where watching TV last night went to the bathroom I went quickly to the computer to see the game state Saw a post that pinged me as odd and posted on it. Then she was commming back so i went back to watch the show with her.

If I have to pick this game or my wife hell I will pick my wife every time. She never bitches about me doing what I like gives me all the time I want the least I can do is spend a little time with her when she would like.

So if you must know that is why I posted one post and then left.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #1011

Because I don't feel like Zone Q11 is town or scum.

He's a null for me, and I haven't really read into his posts much, though I did check the one you quoted.

I also kind of don't see why that's super scum-indicative fmpov. He just wasn't getting their questions responded to.
    From My PoV zone is Naked Town.

12. ISO #1012

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    I don't even understand what you're getting at. The only thing I acknowledge is that Bruno is dead-wrong about his read on me, and he kept pushing his reads like a VI so obviously I went on and ignored him.

70 games as town with 36% win-rate and still dropping. I wouldn't mind dying though, since at the very least I would be rid of the suffering that is this game.

Yeah. I still regret signing up since all I see is your so-called derailing instead of literally anything else.
    Talking to Bruno is a waste of time since he is at best a VI, and VIs never listen to other people. I learn this from DM whenever we play together in another site.
    I would rather be called weak by avoiding Bruno since talking to him is literally begging for me to lose my sanity.

Oh no 36% winrate and still dropping
    Martin plz help
    bruno making us lose policy lynch!!!!

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I think the team is Gyrlander/Ceko(Ironic) and Martin.
    This can be a world.

14. ISO #1014

I don't really have any reason to policy vote bruno off unless I want to social-justice-warrior him.

Otherwise I think he has been a bit towny.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1015

And that's scummy, Mr. Kenny?
    What am I missing and where did you influence my view and what is a strawman's argument?

And if you tried to influence my views in game yes that is scummy as all hell.

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

Ok I know y'all are getting pocketed by cryouts to motherly instincts easier than I am. So I think about this: as what are alignment are you more worried about people feeling let down by your play? It's always, absolutely always, mafia. You only care about your team going on as mafia. When you're town you eat it up. Like 10 more townies around anyway. Nothing's gonna happen from one mistake or two.

21. ISO #1021

Ok I know y'all are getting pocketed by cryouts to motherly instincts easier than I am. So I think about this: as what are alignment are you more worried about people feeling let down by your play? It's always, absolutely always, mafia. You only care about your team going on as mafia. When you're town you eat it up. Like 10 more townies around anyway. Nothing's gonna happen from one mistake or two.
    unless they have an important role and you fail to see it

22. ISO #1022

per·suade
    /pərˈswād/

verb
    cause (someone) to do something through reasoning or argument.
    "it wasn't easy, but I persuaded him to do the right thing"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

What am I missing and where did you influence my view and what is a strawman's argument?

This is BULL CRAP. How can you see what he means because his post is BS. Go back in the discord. I sent him DM about how he Pocketed me hard. He knows that post was genuine. The fact he is even pushing this naritive is a Pile of Crap.

I want town to Look back on this post if I ever die and You see my flip

Martian and Ceko seem to align themselfs. to a Lie.

I had a town read on you ceko but this post is BS. This feels like you know I am going to flip town and want some defense for when I do.
    That 2nd quote is a quote on ceko's reaction to Martin's post. To strawman means to use a normally unrelated but hard to disprove argument to divert attention from the original issue, an argument that acts like a strawman to attack.
    Here and the quoted posts:
    Technically scum have done everything at some point or somewhere.

Its up to us to decide if we think that's what happened or not, and whether it was for scum-side intent.

27. ISO #1027

I already answered you, didn't I? Yeesh, do I have to tag people to actually have them respond to me?

@Kenny
    @Gyrlander

@theoneceko , please repeat why you are voting Mike.
    What the hell do you want me to answer? You say you are gonna be toxic and then when someone is toxic at you you cry like a baby. I don't know man, that's all I've to say.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

and place a vote if you are town u dummy
    Oh. My self-vote didn't count.

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

At least his or my slot needs to be resolved. If Zone is somehow scum then hey at least he died and I'm going down with him thanks to Kenney's ingenuity

And if he's town then fuck the arguments you've made kenny

I know they're town but its shit in terms of being incorrect (except for Gyrlander, I think he's town but its not like a strong read)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

At least his or my slot needs to be resolved. If Zone is somehow scum then hey at least he died and I'm going down with him thanks to Kenney's ingenuity

I know they're town but its shit in terms of being incorrect (except for Gyrlander, I think he's town but its not like a strong read)
    thanks varcron

33. ISO #1033

Well aint that's just wonderful

If gyro Gyrlander is scum and both me and Zone are town

then be sure to give him my congratulations to him

for deceiving one of my stronger town-reads to scum-read me

(on a separate note though I think Grylander is probably town but that's fairly pointless to say atp imo)

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

You make some interesting progressions

34. ISO #1034

Zone > Gyro > Martin

Don't overthink now, it literally all aligns together.
    Please tell me what's up with Zone and Martin in a clear way. You have been talking about Zone making "newbie mistakes" but I apparently missed those posts. And your interaction with Mike makes me want to vote you for being a haughty ass but yeah.

35. ISO #1035

per·suade
    /pərˈswād/

verb
    cause (someone) to do something through reasoning or argument.
    "it wasn't easy, but I persuaded him to do the right thing"
    I have to say this is one of the harder games to read people.

1 - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnae Town/Mafia ????? Bruno is hard Scum reading him and I think Bruno is town.
    2 - firebanger Mafia lean on him not town sideing felt like he is pushing the insanity between Bruno and Rene. but if rene is Mafia fire cant be MAfia.
    3 - dungeon master Have no clue who this is????
    4 - steve the pirate Well he hardly ever posts. Sus him as Town. Due to being Him. I think he would post more if he was mafia.
    5 - Whysper ???????????????????????????
    6 - Fred I know I am Town
    7 - Martinelli Mafia lean
    8 - mallow Scum lean on him the fact he did not list me in his reads has be questioning him. He always every game I have played in with him has a read on me. Also his early post saying I can have him in his pocket. That does not sound like Town MM.
    9 - Frost "where's my nickname" Byte ?????????????I need to reread make sure I am not confusing frost with Fire.
    10 - gry I want to lean more town but he can be Town reading me for real or trying to pocket me. Still in the air with him.
    11 - BRUNO???!!! Dude is eather hard town or dont give a crap mafia. I am leaning more Hard town.
    12 - Ken Kenny You all will hate me for this but IDGAF I think he is Town.
    13 - yuki2 Who is this?
    14 - Barker Nul on him. He has down townie and scummy things equaly. As town PR in sprits he tryed to be scummy and got lynched for it.
    15 - Scone Who is this?

36. ISO #1036

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

OK you voteing my top town
    -vote MartinGG99
    no way you think this guy is mafia. PLease explaine if you want me to remove my vote from you.

37. ISO #1037

dude I swear whysper was online today, I saw their name below before MM posted bunch of crap, I even said hi and wanted to talk. they didn't bother posting a single time.

i don't expect you guys to believe me in this but if you all helped me put some pressure on them, we could had more information now so yeah gj everyone avoiding whysper, my only vote won't make them talk

-unvote
    Forget about Whysper for today. We'll mention him tomorrow.

38. ISO #1038

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

Kenny and Zone is TvT

39. ISO #1039

1 - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnae Town/Mafia ????? Bruno is hard Scum reading him and I think Bruno is town.
    2 - firebanger Mafia lean on him not town sideing felt like he is pushing the insanity between Bruno and Rene. but if rene is Mafia fire cant be MAfia.
    4 - steve the pirate Well he hardly ever posts. Sus him as Town. Due to being Him. I think he would post more if he was mafia.
    8 - mallow Scum lean on him the fact he did not list me in his reads has be questioning him. He always every game I have played in with him has a read on me. Also his early post saying I can have him in his pocket. That does not sound like Town MM.
    9 - Frost "where's my nickname" Byte ?????????????I need to reread make sure I am not confusing frost with Fire.
    10 - gry I want to lean more town but he can be Town reading me for real or trying to pocket me. Still in the air with him.
    11 - BRUNO???!!! Dude is eather hard town or dont give a crap mafia. I am leaning more Hard town.
    13 - yuki2 Who is this?
    14 - Barker Nul on him. He has down townie and scummy things equaly. As town PR in sprits he tryed to be scummy and got lynched for it.
    15 - Scone Who is this?

If you need a full player list in alphabetical order its this:

Bakermir
    Bakieh
    Bruno
    Dark Magician
    Gyrlander
    Firebringer
    Frostbyte
    Kenny
    Marshmallow Marshall
    MartinGG99
    Mike
    Renegade
    theoneceko
    Whysper
    Zone Q11
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1040

Worried about people feeling let down? I don't do that as scum though? If I was scum, then I know that my scumbuddies will somehow manage without me. They always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What the hell do you want me to answer? You say you are gonna be toxic and then when someone is toxic at you you cry like a baby. I don't know man, that's all I've to say.
    No? Unless I am misremembering stuff, all I said was that I was going to enjoy the toxicity.
    --and I regret saying that, because Bruno was much more than I bargained for.

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

Thank you. I can finally leave soon...

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

MartinGG99 (4 [L-4]):
    Mike, Kenny, Marshmallow Marshall, Gyrlander
    Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte
    Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (2 [L-6]):
    Bruno, MartinGG99
    Mike (1 [L-7]):
    theoneceko
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer

I dont like MM is in this vote with me.

43. ISO #1043

13 - yuki2 Who is this?
    15 - Scone Who is this?

-vote Mike

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Please tell me what's up with Zone and Martin in a clear way. You have been talking about Zone making "newbie mistakes" but I apparently missed those posts. And your interaction with Mike makes me want to vote you for being a haughty ass but yeah.
    Look I'm not keeping notes with the number of every post I write. I'd have to search for the posts with zone's fuck ups or my explanations to them as much as you would. If you want to look like you care, do the work yourself, scroll up, go through my iso, read what I'm writing. The same applies to my read on Martin too. Town's gotta form reads for themselves. There is no tldr with one sentence.

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

mike is literally painting targets for mafia here
    Ok that was not my intent. But your response was a Mistake. not scum just a mistake. Dude If I was mafia I would keep that to myself and talk about it in mafia chat.

50. ISO #1050

Look I'm not keeping notes with the number of every post I write. I'd have to search for the posts with zone's fuck ups or my explanations to them as much as you would. If you want to look like you care, do the work yourself, scroll up, go through my iso, read what I'm writing. The same applies to my read on Martin too. Town's gotta form reads for themselves. There is no tldr with one sentence.
    Okey bro, I'll keep writing my stuff. You can keep being an ass if you want.