S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2691
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You are correct. I was hard town reading him. It was not his vote on me that scum read him. I have said why over and over. I said I felt he scum sliped. Then what his responce was I liked so was not willing to have him as todays lynch never stoped scum reading him. Just not todays lynch. Ie why I have asked for who ever is MArieo to check him toinght. over and over.

I can see how from your PoV what you are saying is correct. But I am trying to get a correct read on him. Me scum reading anyone does not make them scum. Me town reading someone does not make then Town. So yes I am going to be flop floping on day 1. I look for triggers key things people say. I know I can be wrong. As now My once top town read Zone, is not so hard town anymore after keny post because He stated facts I had not considered.

Day 1 is hard to get any true reads. We have 0 info to go on. Everyone has been scummy even ME and you. Only fact I have is I am town. Unless I am being Trolled by Banana on my Role card. I doubt that.

Gyr what is your read on me Honest read. I would love to hear it and why. If you read me as Town wHy ifd you read me as Scum Why
    I guess this post makes me kinda want to see you as Town because you use something similar to my way of reading people.

Not considering this my read on you was that you basically have been flip flopping this game. Even if you say there's a reason behind it it looked like that from the outside. Plus I really don't agree why you townread you townreads and you were saying I AM LOCKING THIS PERSON AS TOWN. And that made me actually a bit angry > somehow. My read on you is a basically a null which is no surprise as the majority of players are that to me.

Your play is kinda erratic all games but I've appreciated that your scum game is specially... crazy. However, with this last post you somehow explain your thinking process so it makes me want to think you may be Town. I'm just not that confident because you also gave a semi-reasonable explanation when you were scum but if you continue literally 180ºing the whole game then I'll have you as either Neutral or Scum.

And yes, I'm also using the Spirits game in which you say you were acting 100% Town... but I don't agree with you. Knowing that you're scum always changes something in the way you act even if you don't want to admit it.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    You WIFOMed to be Mario, then stated that you are not Mario, and instead asked Mairo to check you when other questionable people (e.g. Ceko and Kenny) were present. No matter how I see it, that looks like a Neutral wanting to get some kill-power.

Why would you think so?

Speaking of weak, didn't you say you would vote me? What happened to that?
    Go read my past town games. It wil lmake sence Go read LAST Game what I did as town and look at my role I fliped. IT will all become clear.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    q11 gyro martin is my scumcore. Anyone of those 3 would be a good lynch. Everyone else would be a mistake. I won't be changing my mind here until I see a flip from one of those three. Gyro and zone currently trying to create a train outside that scumcore strengthens my read too. They won't push each other outside of unserious pushes, like Martin's who sounded downright depressive when he voted.
    You lie and also do not understand how I play this game. Ok.

5. ISO #1105

You WIFOMed to be Mario, then stated that you are not Mario, and instead asked Mairo to check you when other questionable people (e.g. Ceko and Kenny) were present. No matter how I see it, that looks like a Neutral wanting to get some kill-power.

Why would you think so?

Speaking of weak, didn't you say you would vote me? What happened to that?
    I said I'd vote you if you kept your (( I wanna die and leave this game attitude. Now that I think it, you should probably sub out instead of you getting lynched just for that.

6. ISO #1106

But if zone was mafia why doest he flip his vote over to me. Get me mislyned to save martin????
    He's been a depressive potato this entire game. Like, you don't actually believe he'd have a chance of surviving this day after trying to suddenly start aggressively pushing an active player who has others townreading him, do you? That'd be suicidal

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Nothing outside of my own defense?

Spoiler : Counter-examples :

Aside from the last quote in this list, these are all posts responding to something that WASN'T directed at or directly related to me, and don't include the Bahkieh post. This only goes up to the time that MM made his vote on me.

Sometimes conversations are intentionally meant to be triggered on the defense @Marshmallow Marshall

In fact, while looking at my own ISO, there's hardly much or any posts from me that are part of this "not getting involved in anything that isn't part of my defense" allegation, at the time that MM made that vote.

Explain this please, and don't forget that I specifically said that my reads-list and RTI with Ceko and others was meant to reaction-test them (hence the lack of explanation on the reads).

This is either a really bad tunnel or just a scum attempt to discredit me.
    Huh. Your voice didn't exactly stand out to me, and you did a little bit more than I thought you did. However, none of that is you getting really involved into any of the pushes, either as a defender of a townread or as an attacker of a scumread. My point is not that you're actively avoiding a specific issue like you said in the post before the one I quoted, but that you haven't committed to any; the strongest and by far the most memorable intervention you made was to defend yourself. That's what "doesn't get himself really involved in anything outside of his own defense" means.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

But if zone was mafia why doest he flip his vote over to me. Get me mislyned to save martin????
    Because the menace that is Bruno is still alive, and I said that I'd tunnel Bruno until I die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Balance? 4 mafia + 1 cult-like neut evil against 10 town would be near unwinnable
    What's the point of putting "Hidden Any" if you don't actually add a "Hidden Koopa"?

Go read my past town games. It wil lmake sence Go read LAST Game what I did as town and look at my role I fliped. IT will all become clear.
    Link please.

10. ISO #1110

That doesn't mean that you wouldn't know each other as mafia, right?
    ...don't tell me the mafia don't know each other until Night 1.
    @BananaCucho , the mafia know who their scumbuddies are, right?
    Mafia rolecards include the names and roles of their partners, so yes
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #1111

Because the menace that is Bruno is still alive, and I said that I'd tunnel Bruno until I die.

What's the point of putting "Hidden Any" if you don't actually add a "Hidden Koopa"?

Link please.
    faggot ass bitch eat my shit n kill urself

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Link please.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ldred-s-Horror

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    ill fuck @Mike 's wife and cum on ur face and then stab her pussy till she dies n then skin her n wear her skin while i strangle u 2 death faggot
    Its ok. We understand it is past your bed time. you Grumpy little man. remember tomorrow is your special day you turn 5 and become a Big Boy. I bet you are so excited.

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

Its ok. We understand it is past your bed time. you Grumpy little man. remember tomorrow is your special day you turn 5 and become a Big Boy. I bet you are so excited.
    ur wife is excited 2 drain my fat cock of all this cum

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

ur Dog is excited 2 drain my 2 Millimeter cock of all this cum
    It is ok, It just makes you Special.

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

@Mike did you know your Dog loves anal? i figured out last night
    Dude stop trying to screw the Dogs that is just sick

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Spoiler : VC :

MartinGG99 (3 [L-5]):
    Mike, Kenny, Marshmallow Marshall
    Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte
    Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (2 [L-6]):
    Bruno, MartinGG99
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, bakermir
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer

I guess we can go for the policy lynch. Jester-like role isn't possible anyways.

-vote Bruno

I don't appreciate that Bruno is only bringing up Mike's Wife only after Mike mentioned it.

Which makes it preety much a 100% personally targeted move rather than any sort of game move.

@BananaCucho
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

mike keeps saying his dog and his wife are the same what a fucking woman hating piece of shit dude
    Dude I know you have this thing with dogs. You need special help. OK today we learn the diffrence form a Dog and a human.

1 Dogs are pets.
    1 Humans are not

2 Humans have sex with humans
    2 Humans Do not have sex with Dogs. (Even if thye are upset becuse there Dick is only 2 MM )

37. ISO #1137

MartinGG99 (3 [L-5]):
    Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte
    Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (2 [L-6]):
    Bruno, MartinGG99
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, bakermir
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer

I guess we can go for the policy lynch. Jester-like role isn't possible anyways.

-vote Bruno

I don't appreciate that Bruno is only bringing up Mike's Wife only after Mike mentioned it.

Which makes it preety much a 100% personally targeted move rather than any sort of game move.

@BananaCucho
    Dude's out here to hurt us all after something bad happened to him IRL.

He's not playing fmpov.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1138

Dude I know you have this thing with dogs. You need special help. OK today we learn the diffrence form a Dog and a human.

1 Dogs are pets.
    1 Humans are not

2 Humans have sex with humans
    2 Humans Do not have sex with Dogs. (Even if thye are upset becuse there Dick is only 2 MM )
    so then when i say i fucked ur wife why do u confuse ur wife with ur dog

u fuck ur dog or somethin?

39. ISO #1139

MartinGG99 (3 [L-5]):
    Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte
    Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (2 [L-6]):
    Bruno, MartinGG99
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, bakermir
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer

-vote Bruno

@BananaCucho
    eat my ass

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

so then when i say i fucked ur dog why do u confuse ur dog with ur dog

i fuck my dog all the time!
    Bruno is a lost cause, So sad he will never be able to function in normal society.

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

what's sad is that you masquerade as a grown ass man. grow up soon, faggot!
    Well, it is ok little man let the anger out. As I laff my ass off.

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150