Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2691
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    who's ur towncore?
    Bruno, you (not trying to pocket you lol). I like Mike too because of m e t a (his move to read me and his "trap" really look like town Mike's doing), but I'm not ready to towncore him because it's rather strongly based on meta, and therefore not strong enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1252

About scum losing control of the votes: Bowser was lynched by 8 players. It's rather obvious they had lost control (if they ever had it before). As for the "scum never control votes", hard disagree. Manipulating townies into voting with you is controlling the votes. That didn't happen much at EoD (there cannot be 8 bussers on the train lol).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Bruno, you (not trying to pocket you lol). I like Mike too because of m e t a (his move to read me and his "trap" really look like town Mike's doing), but I'm not ready to towncore him because it's rather strongly based on meta, and therefore not strong enough.
    same, but not for the reason you stated. i'll post my wall as proof. it's based off of the info i got from pushing mike yesterday. unfortunately, day 1 ended early, so i couldn't switch my vote to someone more scummy.

4. ISO #1254

@Mike , just so we're clear, i never seriously thought u were a neutral. my vote on you was meant as a reaction test, and it yielded a lot of useful info. i've a list of examples to prove this:

1. zone said he thought you were a neutral (#1069, #1093, #1098).
    2. gyr's response to u scumreading me was interesting:

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Mike, if I'm correct you just told us how ceko was super confirmed Town and now that he scumreads you for reasons you consider weak you instantly say he's Mafia. This looks like an OMGUS, are you sure you are not just deciding with your heart?
    i think gyrlander sounded too passive to be town here. i remember gyr questioning mike before this post, so by now i would've expected him to scumread mike. this post isn't enough for me to lock him as scum, but i'll keep an eye on him.

Spoiler : :
    i kept my promise that i'd respond to this quote. check post #905 to confirm.

3. dm noticed something wrong with gyr's post too (#932), but i'm not entirely sure if i should give dm townpoints for this. dm might've defended mike's slot just to gain town cred, and he's still lurking too much. in a setup with at least one confirmed alignment-checker, scum will try to lay low. zone's lynch proves this. he posted 47 times, which is almost twice as much as dark magician's 25 posts, but significantly less than mm, who is the next highest poster with 72 posts.
    4. bake was the first to claim that u were neutral, and his persistence in lynching u yesterday looked almost too scummy for scum!baker to pull off. more on bake later.
    5. your reaction to my push on you is similar to how i'd react if someone pushed me as town. +townpoints for you. i haven't locked you as town yet for one reason, but more on that later.
    6. kenny and martin had a weird argument over you that i haven't bothered to analyze. i think their interaction was TvT, but it looked so complicated that i'll probably never articulate my gut feeling about it.

5. ISO #1255

Ugh, ISOing Renegade is painful lol, the Bruno-Renegade saga is long...

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Exactly! OH NO I'M DEFENDING YOU.

Burno is not very bright, so I think it is best to ignore him for a while.
    Does that really come from SvS interactions? @FrostByte

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Zone ain’t a noob.
    He’s been playing FM for about 2 years.
    But he’s bad at it.
    He’s lost Town games before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Zones an obvious ML.
    @Dark Magician Although I had similar views, I explained them. You didn't really do that. Can you clarify a bit on this, please?

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

what a weird tunnel on mm. why start now?
    Questioning someone's logic isn't tunneling them.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Ugh, ISOing Renegade is painful lol, the Bruno-Renegade saga is long...

Does that really come from SvS interactions? @FrostByte
    If they were both scum he'd be hyper aware of interactions between his self and other scum, so having this thought could definitely be indicative of svs

If you're ISOing Renegade, look at all the potential interactions with Zone he specifically avoided. He knew he had avoided those interactions, which is why he took the bait to hard disagree in big letters when I suggested he had tied himself to Zone.

He was very aware of and confident in the fact that he hadn't tied himself to Zone because he put effort into not doing so.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

13. ISO #1263

(Followed the link from Ceko's wall on Mike)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    Eh... Ceko was answering a question you made, so it might as well be a scripted talk.

IYAM, out of all the posts that Ceko has written, the only one that made me doubt my scumread on him, would be when he voted Mike who was (and still is) the top Neutral suspect. Meanwhile, all I remember from you is your circular argument of "scum = scum" and nothing else.

--on a side note, there is literally a pool of three that nobody seems to be talking about; Firebringer, Whysper and Bahkieh. These three have been silent AFAICR and the only one who did something against this was Baker, who voted Whysper for a while before jumping off again to vote the most probable Neutral.
    When I have time, I'll review Zone's ISO, because there are interesting things to get out of there. Tbh, seeing this and this:

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    You WIFOMed to be Mario, then stated that you are not Mario, and instead asked Mairo to check you when other questionable people (e.g. Ceko and Kenny) were present. No matter how I see it, that looks like a Neutral wanting to get some kill-power.

Why would you think so?

Speaking of weak, didn't you say you would vote me? What happened to that?
    I don't see why @theoneceko doesn't towncore Mike at this point: this is hard evidence of Zone trying to take Mike down without getting his hands too dirty (and letting Ceko's get dirty instead). Mike is now towncore for me.

14. ISO #1264

Renegade admitted he townread Bruno and then went on to vote him and thunderdome anyway. He's scum or gamethrowing town. Either way, he's not good to have around.

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Questioning someone's logic isn't tunneling them.
    You said that town should do the opposite of what I say because I was wrong on Zone. That's clearly out of the boundaries of "questioning someone's logic" :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @theo nceko and @Marshmallow Marshall are koopa

-vote marshmallow marshall

@Renegade sorry bud. no hard feelings. lets win this game.
    LOL how is Ceko scum?

19. ISO #1269

u just picked some weird things to criticize. despite ur number of posts, u haven't contributed much to this game.
    What are you talking about? He made some specific observations and I asked specific, probing questions. That isn't tunneling. Why are you defending MM so hard right now?

I've been contributing plenty. One could ask where this "weird tunneling" is coming from. Are you trying to tunnel me and projecting?

20. ISO #1270

You definitely were. If you were so wrong then, why are you trying to steer town now? Wouldn't we be better off doing the opposite of what you say?
    This is a question about your thoughts on the state of the game, not saying "town should do the opposite of what you say". Why are you being so sensitive about this?

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

About scum losing control of the votes: Bowser was lynched by 8 players. It's rather obvious they had lost control (if they ever had it before). As for the "scum never control votes", hard disagree. Manipulating townies into voting with you is controlling the votes. That didn't happen much at EoD (there cannot be 8 bussers on the train lol).
    Well, I mean, intentionally not controlling the votes, and voting someone you perceive will go down in the future

Is in a way or form of control. Like damage control.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1273

is frost ur teammate? @Bruno

just read the last 50 posts if the rest of you don't understand. there's a chance that bruno might've not read or thought about the setup and just charged in as powerwolf play. i can honestly see him doing this... for uh, reasons lol. it's unlikely, but still something to consider.

mm mirrored my thought processes at times BEFORE i posted them on the thread. part of me wonders if MM is a LHF (last time he was town, he got close to being lynched). if i rly was koopa, there's no way i would interact with mm like this. scum!ceko plays like a scared buWunny.

24. ISO #1274

What are you talking about? He made some specific observations and I asked specific, probing questions. That isn't tunneling. Why are you defending MM so hard right now?

I've been contributing plenty. One could ask where this "weird tunneling" is coming from. Are you trying to tunnel me and projecting?
    ._.

ur either AtE'ing as scum or just genuinely ticked off as town. i think it's the latter, but u gotta realize u could've built a better case on mm.

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

is frost ur teammate? @Bruno

just read the last 50 posts if the rest of you don't understand. there's a chance that bruno might've not read or thought about the setup and just charged in as powerwolf play. i can honestly see him doing this... for uh, reasons lol. it's unlikely, but still something to consider.

mm mirrored my thought processes at times BEFORE i posted them on the thread. part of me wonders if MM is a LHF (last time he was town, he got close to being lynched). if i rly was koopa, there's no way i would interact with mm like this. scum!ceko plays like a scared buWunny.
    youre a fucking moron and the fact you're concocting all these hypothetical situations just confirms to me how right i am. you and marshmallow are 100% the last remaining scum. suck my cock you worthless piece of shit

27. ISO #1277

ugh. my new playstyle allows me to get better reads, but it comes at the cost of me getting less townread.
    this is a cringe ass fucking post. youre a dumb faggot. shut the fuck up, you dont get better reads. clearly. and you are not getting townread because YOURE SCUM. go FUCK YOURSELF.

-vote theoneceko

marshmallow can wait. he at least shied away when i called him out. but ur faggot ass just jumped to #1

28. ISO #1278

(Followed the link from Ceko's wall on Mike)

When I have time, I'll review Zone's ISO, because there are interesting things to get out of there. Tbh, seeing this and this:

I don't see why @theoneceko doesn't towncore Mike at this point: this is hard evidence of Zone trying to take Mike down without getting his hands too dirty (and letting Ceko's get dirty instead). Mike is now towncore for me.
    i said "more on that later" <-- referring to why i'm not towncoring mike

29. ISO #1279

ugh. my new playstyle allows me to get better reads, but it comes at the cost of me getting less townread.
    i just killed zonefaggot11, your leader, and now im gonna kill your lame ass you fucking scumbag

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

If they were both scum he'd be hyper aware of interactions between his self and other scum, so having this thought could definitely be indicative of svs

If you're ISOing Renegade, look at all the potential interactions with Zone he specifically avoided. He knew he had avoided those interactions, which is why he took the bait to hard disagree in big letters when I suggested he had tied himself to Zone.

He was very aware of and confident in the fact that he hadn't tied himself to Zone because he put effort into not doing so.
    And he'd intentionally put that under the spotlight?

I looked at his ISO and nearly only saw Bruno-him thunderdome. If you want to make that point, please make it yourself, don't make me do the dirty work.

34. ISO #1284

this is a cringe ass fucking post. youre a dumb faggot. shut the fuck up, you dont get better reads. clearly. and you are not getting townread because YOURE SCUM. go FUCK YOURSELF.

-vote theoneceko

marshmallow can wait. he at least shied away when i called him out. but ur faggot ass just jumped to #1
    idk what to say to this.

35. ISO #1285

i said "more on that later" <-- referring to why i'm not towncoring mike
    Ok.

Bruno, stop insulting and start explaining.

36. ISO #1286

-vote theoneceko

UWU HEWWO!!!

37. ISO #1287

Ok.

Bruno, stop insulting and start explaining.
    right. like i explained with zone. suck my fuckin dick, i know what i know and i know ceko is scum. you can either join the train or be confirmed 3rd scum when he flips red. quite simple. dont tell me how to speak. this is how i fuckin communicate. so stop discriminating you crusty dick, ugly ass, scrawny ass weak ass excuse of a kappa

38. ISO #1288

i had zoneq_11 pinned literally from day one. i was wrong about gyr n renegade, but i know for sure about you, faggot
    remember how i scumread zone at the beginning of day 1 too? and how later, i said:

i already have a pretty good idea of who scum are. others already scumread them, so it's not important for me to tunnel these players.
    zone got lynched at end of day 1. idk if u factored this yet into ur scumread of me, but i wasn't present to vote zone bc banana turned the clock back without me knowing. u can also read the spoiler in my wall, if u haven't already, to confirm this.

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

remember how i scumread zone at the beginning of day 1 too? and how later, i said:

zone got lynched at end of day 1. idk if u factored this yet into ur scumread of me, but i wasn't present to vote zone bc banana turned the clock back without me knowing. u can also read the spoiler in my wall, if u haven't already, to confirm this.
    frankly i dont give a singular fuck what you have to say. you're scum. eat my shit.i explicitly stated zone was scum. you were too pussy to do that, instead u just said Me AnD bRuNo mInDmElDeD uWu like a faggot. took a partial stance and didnt say jack shit. you were just trying to pocket me. go fuck yourself.

42. ISO #1292

Your interventions against me are weird. The post where you attacked my statement that we should follow Kenny's LW literally took an explaination, colored it differently from what it was explaining, and then made both the explaination and the explained statement look random and based on nothing. Although I get I'm biased because I'm the one being pushed, this is a bad push.

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

right. like i explained with zone. suck my fuckin dick, i know what i know and i know ceko is scum. you can either join the train or be confirmed 3rd scum when he flips red. quite simple. dont tell me how to speak. this is how i fuckin communicate. so stop discriminating you crusty dick, ugly ass, scrawny ass weak ass excuse of a kappa
    ok, not voting with you lol

45. ISO #1295

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    MM you are incredible, refused to acknowledge zone and ceko's scummy stance d1 and still do so
    Quotes.

46. ISO #1296

Your interventions against me are weird. The post where you attacked my statement that we should follow Kenny's LW literally took an explaination, colored it differently from what it was explaining, and then made both the explaination and the explained statement look random and based on nothing. Although I get I'm biased because I'm the one being pushed, this is a bad push.
    i was pushing u mid day day 1. dont act like it aint nothing new. and every time i gave u a read or otherwise called u out, u ignored to post some faggot weeaboo UwU type shit. suck my cock youre scum like ceko.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    MM you are incredible, refused to acknowledge zone and ceko's scummy stance d1 and still do so
    ignore him. you dont need to find quotes.i said the exact same thing yesterday. he and zone both flatout ignored any posts calling them scummy

50. ISO #1300

u gotta realize u could've built a better case on mm.
    If I was trying to build a case I'd build a solid one. I told you I wasn't tunneling him but you ignored that and continued as if I had never said it. That's odd. Are you tunneling me?

Why are you defending MM so hard?