S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

I will admit I am completely lost. Everyone is being equally scummy. Who ever is the real cop I suggest to check one of Bruno or Rene or me that way I am not mislynched latter on. So I would be a good check.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I will admit I am completely lost. Everyone is being equally scummy. Who ever is the real cop I suggest to check one of Bruno or Rene or me that way I am not mislynched latter on. So I would be a good check.
    i'd be a waste of a night action

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    i'd be a waste of a night action
    I will hard claim I am not the Mario. So you don’t have to worry about me checking you lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

I disagree. I get the feeling that the Bruno or Rene situation will resolve itself quickly within like first 2 or 3 day phases (if not today).

Besides, I wouldn't be completely happy if I (as hypothetical Mario) checked a player who did very little other than fuss about the scum-read of oneself, only to get a green check to get a green check on them.

Its just so little utility in many aspects imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Besides, I wouldn't be completely happy if I (as hypothetical Mario) checked a player who did very little other than fuss about the scum-read of oneself, only to get a green check to get a green check on them.

Where as I think there's a few good town-ish cogs working in Bruno's brain so far.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Well, I am going to go play some VM have fun guys and gals.
    I truly dont know who is scum who is town.

Frost thanks I was on a roll now I am second guessing myself. I will really need time to reread everyones posts.

I went into today wanting to take a PR bullet. But I am relizing when I did that last game it only derailed off the scum. So I am retracting it all. I Think frost is town I think MM is town. I think Rene is town I think bruno is town. I think Ceko is town as well. I know I am town. I think DM is a bit scummy. I think Baker is scummy. I have no reads on anyone else.

I am not confident about my reads at this time. Martin I refuse to read after last game. I can not read that dude. That is honestly where I am at this point.

I think I have created enough WIFOM that Mafia will have to target me tonight. If they do Use my flip and my reads to know they are pure. But then again I can be wrong So do not let mafia use my reads ageist town.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

I disagree. I get the feeling that the Bruno or Rene situation will resolve itself quickly within like first 2 or 3 day phases (if not today).

Then If you are Mario Check me.

14. ISO #564

Well, I am going to go play some VM have fun guys and gals.
    I truly dont know who is scum who is town.

Frost thanks I was on a roll now I am second guessing myself. I will really need time to reread everyones posts.

I went into today wanting to take a PR bullet. But I am relizing when I did that last game it only derailed off the scum. So I am retracting it all. I Think frost is town I think MM is town. I think Rene is town I think bruno is town. I think Ceko is town as well. I know I am town. I think DM is a bit scummy. I think Baker is scummy. I have no reads on anyone else.

I am not confident about my reads at this time. Martin I refuse to read after last game. I can not read that dude. That is honestly where I am at this point.

I think I have created enough WIFOM that Mafia will have to target me tonight. If they do Use my flip and my reads to know they are pure. But then again I can be wrong So do not let mafia use my reads ageist town.
    Be careful to not over-analyze as town, if you are town.

I did that in my last off-site game as town and it was not a pleasant experience for the first two day phases. (That game is still going on but im dead in it; only talking about myself here)

It was only when I realized that I may have been over-analyzing that I was able to get stable reads on people.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #565

Then If you are Mario Check me.
    BTW I am WIFOMING so you dont check me. So I guess you have no Choice but to check me to see if I am WIFOMING or not.

Plus I would love to be confirmed in this mess.

worst case is MAfia kill me in the night and then I can not be the cause for town to lose if my reads are bad.

16. ISO #566

Be careful to not over-analyze as town, if you are town.

I did that in my last off-site game as town and it was not a pleasant experience for the first two day phases. (That game is still going on but im dead in it; only talking about myself here)

It was only when I realized that I may have been over-analyzing that I was able to get stable reads on people.
    Dude I am over analyzing because you pocketed me so hard last game.

17. ISO #567

Dude I am over analyzing because you pocketed me so hard last game.
    I wasn't even referring to myself lol.

Although, how come you haven't suggested Mario check me if that is the case?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ur going to scumpaint me after i call u out for posting a random reads list?
    You really think everything I do is random lol?

You could've asked me about ANY of those reads.

But nah, its "cringe" and "scummy".
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

You really think everything I do is random lol?

You could've asked me about ANY of those reads.

But nah, its "cringe" and "scummy".
    well, if u read my recent posts, i said my brain was cooked.

most of my play this game revolved around driving discussion. if u want to explain ur reads, i'm not stopping u from them. PLEASE go ahead. but don't blame me for not providing an explanation for ur reads; that's your problem.

24. ISO #574

i'm not being opportunistic, i'm just pointing out scummy behavior when i see it. and posting a random reads list certainly falls in that category.
    Says someone who isn't interested in trying to discern playstyle from alignment

:shrug:

Heck, one of your past posts implied you found Bakermir as scummy just because he was "lurking".

Seems fairly opportunistic to me if you just blantantly call behavior scummy or towny without ever questioning it or getting info about it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #575

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Hello and thanks for the welcome. I'm still trying to quickly go through the messages and just reply to where I'm tagged or referred to. No reads so far really. Lots of swear words going back and forth, so that turns me off a bit. Haha.

Well, maybe a surface read on Zone since I know him. I guess he feels about the same as in other games I played with him as town. He seems to be engaging with people and commenting or asking questions while quoting people. He usually does this a lot.

I haven't seen any post by Seth (Dark Magician) yet, but I might have a read on him once I do get to his.
    sure! take ur time. and yea, the amount of cussing this game is a bit much compared to others haha.

26. ISO #576

well, if u read my recent posts, i said my brain was cooked.

most of my play this game revolved around driving discussion. if u want to explain ur reads, i'm not stopping u from them. PLEASE go ahead. but don't blame me for not providing an explanation for ur reads; that's your problem.
    Here's 1 post I noted for each player, that I thought may be AI fmpov:

Bakermir - #327

Bruno - #551

Gyrlander - #405

Frostbyte - #15

Kenny - #225

MM - #240

Mike - #293

Renegade - #297

theoneceko - #66

ZoneQ11 - #379

One or two of these post may be from other players about the players, rather than the from player themself.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #577

I can supply with more.

As for players not on the list, they're players that I don't have a read on.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #578

i honestly think ur lost here lol. bruno and ren are town in my book though.

i'll post some more substance later. at this point, randomly replying to others isn't particularly helpful. and i think ppl already have a general idea of what i think about the gamestate, so i'll expand on the basic points i've made.

29. ISO #579

pussies. how do you function as adults in the real world if bad words make you uncomfortable lmfao

people die literally every fucking day. and words are bothering you?

christ almighty some of yall should just die and do natural selection the favor of having to separate the wheat from the chaff

30. ISO #580

Bakermir - #327

Bruno - #551

Gyrlander - #405

Frostbyte - #15

Kenny - #225

MM - #240

Mike - #293

Renegade - #297

theoneceko - #66

ZoneQ11 - #379

One or two of these post may be from other players about the players, rather than the from player themself.
    hur dur

yea i said kenny is the most logical player here

he's the only one not being a little faggot trying to analyze behavior using meta across multiple games and websites. he's observing and learning from THIS GAME. not using other games. eat shit.

31. ISO #581

hur dur

he's the only one not being a little faggot trying to analyze behavior using meta across multiple games and websites. he's observing and learning from THIS GAME. not using other games.
    See everybody? I told ya.

Good townie cogs be working that brain there.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

Bakermir - #327

Bruno - #551

Gyrlander - #405

Frostbyte - #15

Kenny - #225

MM - #240

Mike - #293

Renegade - #297

theoneceko - #66

ZoneQ11 - #379

uff okay. lemme check all of this...

bake - i see what u mean by this. however, i still think ur decision to put bake as ur highest townread is weird. bake's more recent posts have made me consider him as possible town.

bruno - i assume ur townreading bruno for this?

gyr - explanation?????

ceko - i had to check this post of course. here, i'll actually quote it LOL:

@Whysper welcome to sc2maf. if u haven’t already done so or if someone hasn’t already asked you, what r ur thoughts on the game so far? do u have any initial reads?
    HOW TF IS THIS AI?!?!? r u actually scumreading me for this?

i'm not going to interpret the rest of these quotes for you. not to mention that u just listed post numbers so any1 who bothers to check those numbers will have to manually go to the pages each post is on smh.

i like how u pointed out how i scumread bake. ur right that i should've explained my position on bake a bit better.

i think ur solving the game like i am, but u haven't posted enough for me to believe ur not faking this.

34. ISO #584

hur dur

he's the only one not being a little faggot trying to analyze behavior using meta across multiple games and websites. he's observing and learning from THIS GAME. not using other games. eat shit.
    i love this guy LOL, although i don't understand why u townread kenny so much. i'll need to reread.

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

because I am selfish and want my green check lol and want to be the one checked.

38. ISO #588

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I reread the setup and realize I could still be 1 of 3 hidden PR’s within a VT Rolecard.
    IF ONLY SOMEONE HAD POINTED THAT EXACT SAME SHIT OUT TO YOU. LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

39. ISO #589

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Look at how Bruno is totally cucking out now.

Suspicious AF
    Your precious little feelings are so hurt that you're literally typing gibberish. Maybe you should take a break.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Why don't you let TPR do TPR things and you worry about what you're doing

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Willing to vote Frostbyte, Barkermire, or Mike at this point too. Bruno also for a policy.
    You do realize how unhelpful you're being by half saying shit and not explaining it, right? Either fucking say something or fucking don't.

45. ISO #595

uff okay. lemme check all of this...

bake - i see what u mean by this. however, i still think ur decision to put bake as ur highest townread is weird. bake's more recent posts have made me consider him as possible town.

bruno - i assume ur townreading bruno for this?

gyr - explanation?????

ceko - i had to check this post of course. here, i'll actually quote it LOL:

HOW TF IS THIS AI?!?!? r u actually scumreading me for this?

i'm not going to interpret the rest of these quotes for you. not to mention that u just listed post numbers so any1 who bothers to check those numbers will have to manually go to the pages each post is on smh.

i like how u pointed out how i scumread bake. ur right that i should've explained my position on bake a bit better.

i think ur solving the game like i am, but u haven't posted enough for me to believe ur not faking this.
    Bake - While I am mostly trying to read independently read people for this game only, I also considered that in the past I've seen him as scum and it seems like he tries harder on D1 to get townread than he is now. (Hi FrostByte, yes I know this partially meta-based)

bruno - Yes, but I have town-read him before. I think his early actions and activity were a strong way to start off the game and put some pressure that may generate AI stuff. Among other reasons. Even if its arguable that he may be rude, I don't think its effectiveness can be doubted.

Gyr - Exactly. What kinda scum just votes Mike here lol

Ceko - Scum in the past have talked to new players. In fact, in my off-site game (that's still on-going but I'm dead town in it), a flipped scum was the only person to interact with me a bit in-depth early on with broad or usual questions like this. Everyone else didn't. Additionally, it feels fairly obvious that players here will eventually contribute to the game, it kinda just a bit fluff to me.

"i think ur solving the game like i am, but u haven't posted enough for me to believe ur not faking this."

Perhaps. There's a reason why I haven't pushed you, and this conversation was intentionally meant to reaction-test you. I think it would be unfair at this stage of the game to say if you're scum or town or neut, given the skill you have displayed so far in the game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #596

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    reread the setup until you get it.

also that post of renegade can never come from town logic or mindset. their tone overall makes their d1 posts reek wolf instead of shitpostin
    Un-fucking-helpful. Purposely so. It wouldn't take less effort to just say it than it did to skirt around saying it. You're talking without saying anything.

47. ISO #597

(Hi FrostByte, yes I know this partially meta-based)
    <3

but also relying on meta is not conducive to winning the game

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Why don't you let TPR do TPR things and you worry about what you're doing
    Hey, I wasn't the one who started that conversation about TPR actions.

I just found it strange that since Mike was insistent on the issue, that he was avoiding the idea that Mario checks me despite his difficulties with me.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Bake - While I am mostly trying to read independently read people for this game only, I also considered that in the past I've seen him as scum and it seems like he tries harder on D1 to get townread than he is now. (Hi FrostByte, yes I know this partially meta-based)

bruno - Yes, but I have town-read him before. I think his early actions and activity were a strong way to start off the game and put some pressure that may generate AI stuff. Among other reasons. Even if its arguable that he may be rude, I don't think its effectiveness can be doubted.

Gyr - Exactly. What kinda scum just votes Mike here lol

Ceko - Scum in the past have talked to new players. In fact, in my off-site game (that's still on-going but I'm dead town in it), a flipped scum was the only person to interact with me a bit in-depth early on with broad or usual questions like this. Everyone else didn't. Additionally, it feels fairly obvious that players here will eventually contribute to the game, it kinda just a bit fluff to me.

"i think ur solving the game like i am, but u haven't posted enough for me to believe ur not faking this."

Perhaps. There's a reason why I haven't pushed you, and this conversation was intentionally meant to reaction-test you. I think it would be unfair at this stage of the game to say if you're scum or town or neut, given the skill you have displayed so far in the game.
    just like i got renegade 2 expose he was gay thru his rage and his reaction, i got him 2 expose he is scum. its a game ppl take personally. renegade is 110% confirmed scum. beware anybody townreading him at this point