S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i think meta'ing mm is a bad idea. contrary to what blink said about him in the insane asylum fm, i believe mm can make the differences between his town and scum meta hard to detect.
    Indeed, unless your name is Blinkskater.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #452

i think meta'ing mm is a bad idea. contrary to what blink said about him in the insane asylum fm, i believe mm can make the differences between his town and scum meta hard to detect.
    I agree. That's why I pointed out that he does it as every alignment.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ROFLOL Naked TOwn MM I love it
    ur very quick to townread ppl LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't know, all I remember about his scum meta is he loves making shitty arguments that makes 0 logic, doesn't care what anyone says trying to refute him and constantly goes from one extreme to the other. So we will see.
    He did that shit last game, too but he was town.
    @Mike slow the fuck down and think shit through. Really think it through.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

No boy, I perfectly remember how you flip-flopped like crazy in Spirits and I was amazed by your non-existent logic.

So no.
    His logic is existent here. His scum meta is @s-fm taco bell non-existence of logic levels.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #456

I don't know, all I remember about his scum meta is he loves making shitty arguments that makes 0 logic, doesn't care what anyone says trying to refute him and constantly goes from one extreme to the other. So we will see.
    i wanna cri UwU

;W;

!!!

last game we played, u were scum and refused to townread me, if i remember correctly. i wonder if the same thing's happening this game. u have me as a null read, correct?

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    He did that shit last game, too but he was town.
    @Mike slow the fuck down and think shit through. Really think it through.
    Martin did pocket me hard that game. I need to take time tonight and really read over everything
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

metametametametametametametametametametametametame tametametametametametametametametametametametameta metametametametametametametametametametametametame tametametametametametametametametametametametameta metametametametametametametametametametametametame tametametametametametametametametametametametameta metametametametametametametametametametametametame tametametametametametametametametametametametameta metametametametametametametametametametametametame tametametametametametametametametametametametameta
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    His logic is existent here. His scum meta is @s-fm taco bell non-existence of logic levels.
    @Taco Bell

12. ISO #462

taco bell roflol I was scum there. lol that one I was just so open scum.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #463

No My scum meta is more logical. I dont like to bring attention to me day 1. Now You can say I can be town or Neutral. Becuse I play as town as a Neutral. But I can assure you I am town this game.

Gyr get your facts correct first.
    ik u said u were working, but i just want to point out to everyone reading that u haven't been very attention-hungry today.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

Taco bell I was so scummy that I could not be scum lol everyone thought. I had forgot about that one. lol I was even paranoid in that setup about my scum partners about a betrayer.

17. ISO #467

i wanna cri UwU

;W;

!!!

last game we played, u were scum and refused to townread me, if i remember correctly. i wonder if the same thing's happening this game. u have me as a null read, correct?
    You're incorrect. I townread you. The only moment I was legit unsure was during the last day when I didn't know who Insane Jester was.

18. ISO #468

ik u said u were working, but i just want to point out to everyone reading that u haven't been very attention-hungry today.
    Want me to bring Up points where I tryed to be scummy to see if anyone took the bait??????

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

mike is scum?? LOL
    bruno is right. This game is lost. People choose to not read, voting TOWN instead, because an ADMIN is throwing his RED COCK around, THREATENING people with INFRACTIONS for pointing out the clear as hell MAFIA who is RENREN

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    bruno is right. This game is lost. People choose to not read, voting TOWN instead, because an ADMIN is throwing his RED COCK around, THREATENING people with INFRACTIONS for pointing out the clear as hell MAFIA who is RENREN
    lol who cares about infractions?
    I play way too much Pokemon.

22. ISO #472

You are welcome souls I have said that in the mafi chat to you or was here ok?
    If we all open claim would that break the setup? Becuse there are roles listed.
    Any thoughts and ideas on that?
    /////
    Reposting the one pryer to get responces.

23. ISO #473

This is answered in the setup. How much of it have you read actually?
    the whole thing. i'm not omniscient :angerry: r u trying to make me look like i LIED about reading the setup??

guess i'll check and post what i find so EVERYONE knows the answer. town should never be kept in the dark unless u have a high-iq play up ur sleeve.

~

ok ig the answer is YES all mafia can act at the same time. i don't think it said in the setup explicitly though, which is why i pinged banana.

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I dont understand the "the*"
    Do you have any reads?
    you even have "scum" under your username

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

the whole thing. i'm not omniscient :angerry: r u trying to make me look like i LIED about reading the setup??

guess i'll check and post what i find so EVERYONE knows the answer. town should never be kept in the dark unless u have a high-iq play up ur sleeve.

~

ok ig the answer is YES all mafia can act at the same time. i don't think it said in the setup explicitly though, which is why i pinged banana.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You cannot use both your ability and the night kill on a given night, unless you are the last member standing on your team.

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Majority MUSHROOM
    Aye. Can we MUSHROOM Kenny please?

28. ISO #478

Thanks. This is not how one votes scum, but thanks.
    Yeah I'm aware of that
    i doubt scum would interact w each other so directly. still in the realm of possibility though. gyr's defense of kenny is either gyr thinking two steps ahead and i haven't realized it, or gyr protecting his scum teammate.

anyways, in defense of MM's vote on kenny; kenny, if he actually is scum, will be tough to build a case on. not bc he hasn't acted scummy, but bc the way he plays is more complicated. however, it rly does reek to me of scum. kenny actually reminds me of banana in that aspect. he'll be hard to iso, let alone lynch, but his actions so far are simply DISGUISED as townie from my perspective.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

stop eating too many MUSHROOMS :P

Do you see Ceko's actions as AI or not here?

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

I have a feeling on Kenny and he doesn't put his vote where his mouth is there; he just "points out". And apparently renegade is obvscum to him because ? ? ? ? ?

I think I'll remain disgusting
    @bakermir apparently Renegade is scum because he's part of the mafia team... that + the quote above lol.

34. ISO #484

i doubt scum would interact w each other so directly. still in the realm of possibility though. gyr's defense of kenny is either gyr thinking two steps ahead and i haven't realized it, or gyr protecting his scum teammate.

anyways, in defense of MM's vote on kenny; kenny, if he actually is scum, will be tough to build a case on. not bc he hasn't acted scummy, but bc the way he plays is more complicated. however, it rly does reek to me of scum. kenny actually reminds me of banana in that aspect. he'll be hard to iso, let alone lynch, but his actions so far are simply DISGUISED as townie from my perspective.
    Er... Did you just say that you doubt Kenny and I are scummates for the way we have interected but then you say there's a chance I'm protecting my scum mate.

Also, I wouldn't say I've legit defended Kenny.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    ceko is informed

so is rene.

they won't vote each other ever
    Why
    Did you catch the Bruno disease too?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Absolutely true, even seriously. Like 50% of what bruno says, which is every part of his posts that isn't about FAGGOTS, CUNTS or NIGGERS, is an intellectual masterpiece. Discrediting bruno means discrediting an intellectual.
    All hail.

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Mario
    Check one player to see their alignment. If you check Princess Toadstool, you will become a lovebird with her.
    If Team Koopa captures Princess Toadstool, you will become Evil Mario in your rage. If Luigi becomes a lovebird with Princess Toadstool, you will become Abandoned Love.
    If you check Team Koopa your alignment will become locked as Mushroom Kingdom and you cannot be converted
    there r a lot of roles that change alignment in this setup. mario, toads, luigi, and all neuts except waluigi can become a different role. waluigi can fuck up the game by choosing whose role gets changed. i think there isn't much more that should be said about this setup, unless u have something to contribute. besides, it's almost always better to scumhunt than speculate about the setup.

47. ISO #497

You're incorrect. I townread you. The only moment I was legit unsure was during the last day when I didn't know who Insane Jester was.
    yup, i remember u townreading me was part of ur plan to pocket me lol. anyways, i doubt associative reads will work on you. ur too hard for me to figure out, so i'm not going to call u town for not townreading me and vice versa.

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

Town vote on who you all think the best person to check alignment should be?
    I tend to think alignment checks shouldn't be collectively driven, even if the consensus mostly comes from townies.

That can lead into situations where an alignment-checking PR is checking for people (whom they don't know if they're scum or not).

And it can reduce the ability of the alignment-checker to solve the game in their own way.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #500

Er... Did you just say that you doubt Kenny and I are scummates for the way we have interected but then you say there's a chance I'm protecting my scum mate.

Also, I wouldn't say I've legit defended Kenny.
    yes i did OWOWU. to be concise, i simply found ur interactions w kenny a little suspicious.
    ._. WRONG

my brain is cooked, i won't be able to explain my thoughts as much for the rest of today.