S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2691
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    #878 #879 #899 #902 #904 #906 #913 and onwards, these posts are quite telling when it comes to tone and alignment..

From these posts in order > you can see the fluff reads provided by MM(scummy), Zone's tone(scum) when talking to MM(TMI tone?) and then to Gyrlander(opposing tone). Mike's testing the waters and Gyrlander's reaction(town tone).
    I went back to look through those posts. As I was going through them and earlier posts, I also saw this interaction between Ceko and MM.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    mm just told me "good catch" for scumreading zone, but later mm said he townreads zone with no transition???
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You completely misinterpreted my post. I'm saying Zone is faking being aloof, which is not scummy, it's how he plays all the time. I even asked you your conclusion about it, which proves that I wasn't setting it as a reason to scumread him lol. I said "good catch" because you understood how Zone plays, which is rather rare from what I've seen, not because I thought he was scum at all (because I don't lol).
    I have doubts that Zone, Ceko, and MM are playing wolf theater together. Seems too risky to tie themselves together, especially while also defending Zone so hard later. So while one of Ceko and MM might be scum, I don't think it's w/w.

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    I went back to look through those posts. As I was going through them and earlier posts, I also saw this interaction between Ceko and MM.

I have doubts that Zone, Ceko, and MM are playing wolf theater together. Seems too risky to tie themselves together, especially while also defending Zone so hard later. So while one of Ceko and MM might be scum, I don't think it's w/w.

this is true.

I think MM did the right vote here on martin, because rereading D1 exchanges between Kenny and MM, the game is heading towards a possible MM vs Martin or Gyrlander. I personally find Martin/Gyr to be town and MM sounds like a boxed scum who is now suffering because of a bad teammate.

assuming ceko is town ofc..

I don't exactly know either but my scum poe would be MM>Mike>DM>Ceko

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    If any player changes alignment or a Koopa dies
    I don't think we have a confirm that anyone changed alignment last night. We know that a Koopa died.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wouldn’t it make sence to go on the one who tryed to hard stead away from votes on him Baker???
    Baker hammered. Unless they were playing the long game and making a really ballsy move, they're probably town.

Dark Magician refused to hammer and refused to address why he didn't hammer.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

8. ISO #1408

Sensitive...? I replied to your "questioning". You said people should not listen to me because I was wrong on Zone. I'm saying that's bullshit. The end.
    Are you actually fucking retarded? I asked your opinion on that line of thinking, for the third fucking time.

Either you're fucking dumb or you're being purposely dense, you scummy fuck. Stop trying to confuse people.

9. ISO #1409

You continuously misrepresenting my question indicates either you're actually really sensitive, you're fucking scared and squirming, or you're fucking retarded. Pick one.

10. ISO #1410

LMAO

your title should change to TROLL or LIAR
    Quote a single post this game where I lied. I will not remove my vote from you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #1411

@Mike

Mike?

MIKE?
    What what what l??? Am I not alowed to have a life??

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Baker hammered. Unless they were playing the long game and making a really ballsy move, they're probably town.

Dude was between a rock and a hard place he had to hammer there.

13. ISO #1413

Dude was between a rock and a hard place he had to hammer there.
    You've got a good point, but it could also have been towny of them to hammer. Dark Magician decided not to. He does look pretty scummy for that, though.

idk I'm not sure how to feel about Baker in general right now. I thought they were scummy yesterday but idk now.

14. ISO #1414

You've got a good point, but it could also have been towny of them to hammer. Dark Magician decided not to. He does look pretty scummy for that, though.

idk I'm not sure how to feel about Baker in general right now. I thought they were scummy yesterday but idk now.
    I am ok with flipping MM, Baker, or Ceko right now. DM claimed he has a confirmable role that he can confirm tonight. So With people that are scummy we than DM. I would be willling to let him confirm his role instead of lynching him today. With haveing a mafi lynch day 1 we are in good shape.

15. ISO #1415

I belive mafia killing Kenny was a mistake. It alowed us to confirm him as town and see his interactions day 1 and Kenny is not a bad player with bad reads. With us killing bowser and then killing a VT town is in a very good spot if we kill on more mafia today we are pretty much in auto. Even neutral will not be able to win. Unless they are aligned with town. I know no way in hell Bruno can be mafia in no world also no way he can be neutral becise he would have been playing agents his win con to push a mafia lynch day 1

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

I would be willling to let him confirm his role instead of lynching him today. With haveing a mafi lynch day 1 we are in good shape.
    This is good thinking. You're absolutely right.

18. ISO #1418

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    frankly i dont give a singular fuck what you have to say. you're scum. eat my shit.i explicitly stated zone was scum. you were too pussy to do that, instead u just said Me AnD bRuNo mInDmElDeD uWu like a faggot. took a partial stance and didnt say jack shit. you were just trying to pocket me.go fuck yourself.
    Maybe I'm particularly desensitized to Bruno's bullshit but the wording on this is fucking hilarious. Instead of people being sensitive pussies, y'all could stand to step back and look at the absurdity of how all of this shit is worded.

Bruno, you've been killing us all fucking game. I've laughed at your colorful language at least 20 times since the game started. I need that right now. Thank you for being the crazy bastard you are.

19. ISO #1419

So, you hard scumread Bakermir:
    Quote a single post this game where I lied. I will not remove my vote from you.
    But you would be ok with me flipping?
    I am ok with flipping MM, Baker, or Ceko right now. DM claimed he has a confirmable role that he can confirm tonight. So With people that are scummy we than DM. I would be willling to let him confirm his role instead of lynching him today. With haveing a mafi lynch day 1 we are in good shape.
    When you said I was lock town to you earlier? ERROR ERROR. CANNOT COMPUTE REASONING. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #1420

Are you actually fucking retarded? I asked your opinion on that line of thinking, for the third fucking time.

Either you're fucking dumb or you're being purposely dense, you scummy fuck. Stop trying to confuse people.
    Oh, so you asked my opinion on the line of thinking that consists of "you were wrong on zone so now we shouldn't ever listen to you"... forgive me for thinking the answer to that was incredibly obvious to the point where I didn't even consider someone could be asking that :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #1421

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post

+++++++++++townpoints for this, very good post. I'd like you to take position, be it with or against me lol, but so that you at least have a clear stance to give info if/when one of you, me or ceko flips.

22. ISO #1422

Hammering at this point was not exactly a costly move: Zone was dead anyway, and certainly wouldn't have gotten any credit during the game, seeing how everyone basically hated him lol. DM's refusal to hammer is townier than Baker's hammer simply because scum would not want to make themselves look like the ones who didn't vote the soon-to-flip scum; they would rather place their vote and hope to get some towncred for it, at this stage.

That being said, DM needs to explain his own reasoning clearly; his reply to my question meant literally nothing.

23. ISO #1423

Martin is never scum.

Did you even read the game when Kenny almost got Martin lynched? I was ready to vote out Martin up until that moment and I asked him role+vote and he actually claimed his role and placed a vote on Bowser.

So you claim Martin did that on purpose and not genuine???

YOu claim nothing + vote on Martin

How am I gonna trust you???
    Ah yes, the same Martin who literally sacrificed me while I was in a relatively good position in the last game, in which we were scummates? Yeah, I claim exactly that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Oh. My self-vote didn't count.

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

At least his or my slot needs to be resolved. If Zone is somehow scum then hey at least he died and I'm going down with him thanks to Kenney's ingenuity

And if he's town then fuck the arguments you've made kenny

I know they're town but its shit in terms of being incorrect (except for Gyrlander, I think he's town but its not like a strong read)
    It's not like he had much to lose, too: he could have been in anti-spew mode, especially judging by his tone (it indicates that he clearly considers his lynch as a likely outcome).

And I don't have to claim my role stop with that

24. ISO #1424

That's what I responded to BananCucho with.

Also, he claimed toad after literally being asked to claim toad lmao (and he can't be Toadette on D1 so it's really a toad)

OOOOO MANY TOWNPOINTS TO GRANT HIM OOOOOO

Cut out the crap lol.

25. ISO #1425

Oh, so you asked my opinion on the line of thinking that consists of "you were wrong on zone so now we shouldn't ever listen to you"... forgive me for thinking the answer to that was incredibly obvious to the point where I didn't even consider someone could be asking that :P
    I'm sorry, I guess I just assumed you knew the difference between a question and a fucking statement. You're STILL either purposely being dense or you're actually fucking dumb as shit

26. ISO #1426

The fucking logic. Comment on the fucking logic behind it.

27. ISO #1427

Or are you saying you're too much of a snowflake pussy to see past your asshurt and actually consider the logic behind what I said?

28. ISO #1428

(I am presuming that you meant you scum-read me more than Gyrlander given your vote on me; and not the other way around)

If you don't trust kenny's read on Gyr's, then why trust his on me?

This statement from you earlier makes it looks like you're going to try and follow it to the letter:

...Regardless of whatever you said elsewhere in that paragraph of yours.

I mean, if you're going to follow Kenny because he's right on me

But not follow him because you think he's possibly wrong on Gyrlander

Then there would have been no reason for you to make such a sentence in the quote above; especially since Zone is dead.

It's like....(I may not be wording this correctly) saying Zone's scum flip adds Ethos to your argument that I am scum; But that's problematic because Kenny's arguments in the past have suggested that part of his scum-reads were based on the confidence that all 3 (Zone, Martin, and Gyrlander) are scum:

Its like attaching Kenney's argument to your own to your own advantage, but also detaching from it by not committing to the fact that Kenney believed Gyrlander is scum but you are in doubt of that.
    I do trust Kenny's read on Gyr, to some extent, and the same goes for you. But as I said, I'm not purely and simply sheeping Kenny, I'm simply influenced by him. I do think you're scum by myself, and I do lean towards a scum!Gyrlander world. Agreeing with Kenny's points after his flip and Zone's is not some kind of "prestige stealing", it's simply that it has more credibility now (My Zone townread stopped it from being credible in my mind).

Speaking of that, did @Gyrlander take a clear stance in the MM - Martin fight? I don't think so, and would like to see it =)

29. ISO #1429

I'm sorry, I guess I just assumed you knew the difference between a question and a fucking statement. You're STILL either purposely being dense or you're actually fucking dumb as shit
    Or are you saying you're too much of a snowflake pussy to see past your asshurt and actually consider the logic behind what I said?
    There is absolutely no need to get rude. You do realize I have answered the question behind the logic as soon as I saw your post, right? And that you've just keep going on with this? Since you seem to have lost your glasses recently, here is my comment on "the fucking logic behind it", right in my first post of this saga:
    So because I was wrong, I should just sit in a corner and not say what I think? Pssh. You're free not to listen to me, and I'm free to participate to the game (and I will do it). It'd even be anti-town not to do it lol. Ad hominems (because that's what you're doing atm) do not work in a context where we're looking for the objective truth.

Red and yellow: I'm talking about Martin and Gyr because they're the two other scum according to Kenny's last will; the part in yellow explains the part in red, so the part in red is not vague: I just explained it.
    And now, can you just stop with insults please lol, it ain't fun for anyone (well... maybe it is somewhere in my brain and in yours too lol but it's counterproductive) and it certainly isn't giving weight to your argument, on the contrary.

30. ISO #1430

ISOing Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    Ah, I see. ...wait, if you're an old-timer, then why would you fear the meta-reliance? It's not as if anyone... ...never mind, I suddenly remember your conversation with Renegade.

Has it always been this bad?
    This and literally all of Zone's posts prior to the one I'm quoting point towards FrostByte being town. He is interacting A LOT with Zone, and Zone seems to want to rally him to his cause by getting into the meta thing (basically a pocketing attempt through an artificial mindmelding).

31. ISO #1431

"Common sense", but apparently that doesn't exist here.

Apparently anyone who talks a lot without bussing Bruno is insta-scum in this site.

You're asking the wrong question. You should've asked: "If you're lazy, then why are you still alive? Aren't you too lazy to breathe?"

Anyhow, I don't see how this is helpful at all. According to you, everyone is either a diligent stalker or a mimosa plant, and there is no in-between.
    To those who suspect Ceko: Zone is talking to Ceko here. Why would Zone feel the need to discredit Ceko like this if they were scummates?

32. ISO #1432

If reading people D1 is pointless, then what is MM doing right now?

I am playing this game because I was dragged by Dark Magician. Where in the world was stated that lazy people can't play FMs?

MM's warning mentioned punishments post-game, meaning that he can do whatever he wants from right now until the end of the game.

Regarding the mindmeld: Good for you.

1. Oh god. Now I have to deal with two of you. Ugh, I should really leave this game...
    2. Why would you claim now? Did you even read the setup?

Good for you. You have "revealed" me. I am both TRYING to play normally, and SAYING I want to die at the same time. I am "pretending to be aloof" (whatever that means).

...so what? What does that have to do with this game?
    I realize this is weak, but this is a poke against me that is absolutely not welcome in a SvS scenario, but that makes sense in a SvT scenario.

This is addressing Ceko, who replied to Zone's "mimosa plant" post. Zone is trying to show that Ceko's point is invalid, and they're both going at it. Again, Ceko gets spew townpoints for this.

33. ISO #1433

...? What are you talking about? Nobody has voted me. I just want to get rid of Bruno since he is a troll.

You know what? I'll make a bet: If I vote anyone other than Bruno as long as he is alive in the game, then I deserve to get tunneled and CFDed by everyone.

Hm... Considering it's Seth, I bet his reads isn't going to be any different than Bruno's.
    This is a reply to Gyrlander telling Zone is "victimizing himself". It's the first interaction between them that doesn't give a vibe of "silent agreement" between them. It also is a rather colorful one, but I don't know if statements like the oath of getting Bruno lynched are in Zone's scumrange and scum style. @Dark Magician thoughts?

34. ISO #1434

Finished reading Page 14.

---

I am actually not dealing well with Bruno, which is why I tried to avoid him as much as possible. --but that caused him to push me even more, so now I am thinking of only responding when he is not online. I'd rather be a coward then get stressed by him.

Why can't we just lynch Mike though? If Mike is Princess Toadstool (and I doubt Mike is Princess Daisy because getting greenchecked by Mario results in Mike essentially becoming a ToS Werewolf) then regardless of what happens to him at N1, it will be bad for town. If Mario checks Mike, they become 3rd Party. If Bowser kills Mike, Mike becomes a Koopa. If none of that happens, Mike becomes a Vengeful Jester.

There is nothing good which comes from Princess Toadstool, and I believe that Mike is Princess Toadstool.
    I repeat: Why can't we just lynch Mike?

Baker, would you mind elaborating about this? I don't see what part of Kenny is towny.
    There is no world in which Mike is a Koopa.

35. ISO #1435

You WIFOMed to be Mario, then stated that you are not Mario, and instead asked Mairo to check you when other questionable people (e.g. Ceko and Kenny) were present. No matter how I see it, that looks like a Neutral wanting to get some kill-power.

Why would you think so?

Speaking of weak, didn't you say you would vote me? What happened to that?
    This is at Gyrlander. I'm getting less and less confident in the Gyrlander part of Kenny's LW; Zone's ISO doesn't indicate a team at all.

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL:

This is at Gyrlander. I'm getting less and less confident in the Gyrlander part of Kenny's LW; Zone's ISO doesn't indicate a team at all.
    Exactly. Do you see what I mean?

LIke, I want to believe you are doing the same MM when you were accusing DS. and remember that game how I never towncleared anyone early game as scum lmao

I am townclearing people here. Gyrlander is spewed town here coming to day 2. I townread him d1 and actually it was my second public TR i made a post about after calling renegade toad.

Oh. My self-vote didn't count.

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

At least his or my slot needs to be resolved. If Zone is somehow scum then hey at least he died and I'm going down with him thanks to Kenney's ingenuity

And if he's town then fuck the arguments you've made kenny

I know they're town but its shit in terms of being incorrect (except for Gyrlander, I think he's town but its not like a strong read)
    this was the second vote on Zone MM. Do you think martin is doing the same strat he did in Mildred's???

FROSTBYTE/MARSHMALLOW MARSHHALL:

I feel bad voting you(RIGHTFULLY SO!) every game d1 but EXPECT my vote d2 mr scummallow.. simply because I might be wrong with reading you and I kinda feel same towards you, can't put you in any group. also, why did you skip giving reads on rest of the players here?
    This was my response to your fluff reads on d1. Half the players are missing from your read list, you were refusing to read ceko and zone and instead TR'd them. Your scumread on Martin mislead Kenny to chase wrong targets. Kenny was a hungry town. Surely his hunger was scary but why would they do that as scum? He was screaming toad.

FROSTBYTE:

I admit my EoD was scummy but that is reaction testing and this is something I did before and caught scum, I can link a game. I made sure I was there till last minute to vote Zone instead of Mike. Mike is lying about me defending zone or derailing a lynch which is false. I had 3P read on Mike and scumread on Zone. If anything, I added fuel to the zone yeet right after:

im ok with ZONEQQ too

but i think Mike is a bigger threat
    This was right after Martins vote on Bruno. I am quoting Gyrlander there, trying to get their vote on either Zone or Mike because I TRd both Martin and Gyrlander based on ISO and I have multiple posts suggesting Kenny to take his head out of his tunnel and take a look around or at least reconsider his reads or even provide alternatives to Martin/Gyrlander. I don't see Martin/Gyrlander scum here in any world.

MartinGG99 (3 [L-5]):
    Mike, Kenny, Marshmallow Marshall
    Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte
    Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (2 [L-6]):
    Bruno, MartinGG99
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, bakermir
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer
    even posted votecount there. Why would martin be the second vote for Zoneq? We obviously had similar reads on some people here.

@FrostByte I understand your reaction to me and I am ready to explain my actions. I stand behind my Mike read and him asking for open claim, failure to pick a side was all suspicious. I put my vote where my mouth is.

@Marshmallow Marshall I understand you are taking slow and a methodical approach when it comes to reading, but can you provide us a full read list now?

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

I belive mafia killing Kenny was a mistake. It alowed us to confirm him as town and see his interactions day 1 and Kenny is not a bad player with bad reads. With us killing bowser and then killing a VT town is in a very good spot if we kill on more mafia today we are pretty much in auto. Even neutral will not be able to win. Unless they are aligned with town. I know no way in hell Bruno can be mafia in no world also no way he can be neutral becise he would have been playing agents his win con to push a mafia lynch day 1
    Even though I really dislike your slot this game on many things, I agree with you on Kenny kill. That was either a fear kill or a framing kill and it is crystal clear so you are just saying water is wet doesn't really clear your slot.

You mislynched Zedus before when he was town and you refused to lynch him when he was scum sooo you are just a selfish player in any alignment and a terrible liar overall

42. ISO #1442

LOL wow, crucified scum.

I guess I was utterly wrong about Zone. Oops. I think Kenny's last will makes sense and that we maybe should follow it. Scum had lost control over the votes at EoD, so Martin could very well be scum (and I still stand by my D1 opinion on this), and Gyr... idk, it's possible, although I'm less sold than on Martin.

Also, I saw a post during the night from Renegade that made him look pretty good because of Zone's scum flip, lemme find it
    Real bad post. Recommends following a Last Will with no explanation, even after Kenny said that he found a clear association with me and Zone yet he doesn't explain and instead leaves us a very cute but bad last will. Town MM wouldn't blindly say to follow such a random clue considering how he literally asks about everything and asks for explanations with logic.

Also you tell me what the hell you mean with "scum lost control over the votes at EoD" as if 3 votes in a 15 player game can control anything. Specially after there was no clear lynch whole D1 and votes were very scattered.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

About scum losing control of the votes: Bowser was lynched by 8 players. It's rather obvious they had lost control (if they ever had it before). As for the "scum never control votes", hard disagree. Manipulating townies into voting with you is controlling the votes. That didn't happen much at EoD (there cannot be 8 bussers on the train lol).
    In order to lose control of votes you must have had it some point. You tell me at which point there was a decent train instead of almost every player voting a different person.

45. ISO #1445

@Mike , just so we're clear, i never seriously thought u were a neutral. my vote on you was meant as a reaction test, and it yielded a lot of useful info. i've a list of examples to prove this:

1. zone said he thought you were a neutral (#1069, #1093, #1098).
    2. gyr's response to u scumreading me was interesting:

i think gyrlander sounded too passive to be town here. i remember gyr questioning mike before this post, so by now i would've expected him to scumread mike. this post isn't enough for me to lock him as scum, but i'll keep an eye on him.

i kept my promise that i'd respond to this quote. check post #905 to confirm.

3. dm noticed something wrong with gyr's post too (#932), but i'm not entirely sure if i should give dm townpoints for this. dm might've defended mike's slot just to gain town cred, and he's still lurking too much. in a setup with at least one confirmed alignment-checker, scum will try to lay low. zone's lynch proves this. he posted 47 times, which is almost twice as much as dark magician's 25 posts, but significantly less than mm, who is the next highest poster with 72 posts.
    4. bake was the first to claim that u were neutral, and his persistence in lynching u yesterday looked almost too scummy for scum!baker to pull off. more on bake later.
    5. your reaction to my push on you is similar to how i'd react if someone pushed me as town. +townpoints for you. i haven't locked you as town yet for one reason, but more on that later.
    6. kenny and martin had a weird argument over you that i haven't bothered to analyze. i think their interaction was TvT, but it looked so complicated that i'll probably never articulate my gut feeling about it.
    I purposefully made that post in a calm way in an attempt to get Mike to explain it clearly. Still, he's flip flopping all around in a way that reminds me of Spirits that's why I said he's Neutral.

46. ISO #1446

is frost ur teammate? @Bruno

just read the last 50 posts if the rest of you don't understand. there's a chance that bruno might've not read or thought about the setup and just charged in as powerwolf play. i can honestly see him doing this... for uh, reasons lol. it's unlikely, but still something to consider.

mm mirrored my thought processes at times BEFORE i posted them on the thread. part of me wonders if MM is a LHF (last time he was town, he got close to being lynched). if i rly was koopa, there's no way i would interact with mm like this. scum!ceko plays like a scared buWunny.
    ceko stop the OMGUS before I get a cancer.

47. ISO #1447

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    right. like i explained with zone. suck my fuckin dick, i know what i know and i know ceko is scum. you can either join the train or be confirmed 3rd scum when he flips red. quite simple. dont tell me how to speak. this is how i fuckin communicate. so stop discriminating you crusty dick, ugly ass, scrawny ass weak ass excuse of a kappa
    MM STOP DISCRIMINATING

*proceeds to insult like there's no tomorrow*

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

read the wall i directed at mike for more info. my vote on mike basically outed zone as scum because of the way zone reacted. too bad i wasn't actually present at eod to point this out.
    I've read the Mike wall post thing but there's nothing saying Zone outed himself was Scum because of your vote unless you mean the 3 "zone thought mike was a neutral" posts that don't mean much to me.

50. ISO #1450

That is what I said about him last game but he is not my top lynch you are. The way you hard defended zone.

This is my issue. I also hard town read zone even called him my top town. But when Bruno made his case agent him. I stoped and whet hmmmm. Wait that makes sence wow I may be wrong. Bruno made a lot of hard facts ageist Zone. You read everything that is just you. And you still Hard defended him all the way to the end. That does not add up. I will bet my life that you are his partner. And don’t give me crap that you hammered you had no choice.

-vote bakermir
    I will bet anything you flip scum. I would love to see 2 scum flips in a row.
    Einggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg... bruno?

But it was Kenny...?