S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

My general philosophy as a host is to interfere as little as possible in games that I'm hosting, as its not my game its your guys

That being said there are limits where everyone should be reminded that this is a game with 0 real life consequences, not a brawl or dick measuring contest. I'm putting the entire game on timeout for a few hours while my drunk ass catches up.

When I reopen it and heads have cooled down I hope we can get back to mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Here's 1 post I noted for each player, that I thought may be AI fmpov:

Bakermir - #327

Bruno - #551

Gyrlander - #405

Frostbyte - #15

Kenny - #225

MM - #240

Mike - #293

Renegade - #297

theoneceko - #66

ZoneQ11 - #379

One or two of these post may be from other players about the players, rather than the from player themself.
    yeah thats just one of many posts of ceko that seems quite opportunistic fmpov

im glad im not the only one seeing this

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Literally Bruno is voted out or removed from the game or I sub out.

you've endured far worse pressure than this before but you seem to lost your cool pretty quickly this game

I don't bite your game so far. a town player wouldn't give a fuck here but instead you are getting equally toxic

so many red flags rene

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    you've endured far worse pressure than this before but you seem to lost your cool pretty quickly this game

I don't bite your game so far. a town player wouldn't give a fuck here but instead you are getting equally toxic

so many red flags rene
    Or maybe he just is a snowflake
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    this faggot is literally pulling

/mod hat on/ if bruno isnt lynched youre all banned /mod hat off/

lmfao

bro if you cared at all about the integrity of the subforum you're supposed to administrate, you'd at least have a smurf account to play in sfms with. you're just a douchebag
    I'm not sure what the point of this is, but it's certainly not scum trying to convince people (since I obviously never said anything remotely close to that lolololol I don't even want Bruno lynched, I townread the slot).

so many red flags rene
    ...uh no? You're talking about Renegade. You know, the guy who loses his cool immediatly after the sight of something that is borderline rule breaking and who never forgets about it? What are you talking about lol. This is bad.

Also, "equally toxic" is a very, very big (and wrong) statement...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    That is the rude yet clear way to say what I wanted to say, yes. A good snowflake though <3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm not sure what the point of this is, but it's certainly not scum trying to convince people (since I obviously never said anything remotely close to that lolololol I don't even want Bruno lynched, I townread the slot).

...uh no? You're talking about Renegade. You know, the guy who loses his cool immediatly after the sight of something that is borderline rule breaking and who never forgets about it? What are you talking about lol. This is bad.

Also, "equally toxic" is a very, very big (and wrong) statement...

That is the rude yet clear way to say what I wanted to say, yes. A good snowflake though <3

So scumreading someone or voting them is rulebreaking?

Cmon MM

14. ISO #664

@Marsmallow Marshall how the fuck was there a full blown federal investigation for @BananaCucho telling someone to read the thread yet this shit is absolutely tolerated, and apparently welcomed?

Cryptofascists?
    @Renegade I don't wanna make the thread about this, but just keep in mind that ongoing games = host jurisdiction and post-game discipline = FM staff jurisdiction.

~~

DM, do you have anything to share with us? All you've done in my eyes this game was to make me have an heart attack by making a fake role that looked completely unfitting for setup balance xD. I'd like to see more (if you already did more, sorry).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #665

So scumreading someone or voting them is rulebreaking?

Cmon MM
    uh

Quote Originally Posted by MM
    since I obviously never said anything remotely close to that lolololol I don't even want Bruno lynched, I townread the slot
    I believe I just said the exact opposite? Are you trolling me xD

Clear answer: NO IT ISNT

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Renegade would be the last person that comes to my mind as a snowflake but this game was deffo something else so far

every game is fresh for sure but not sure what is renegades purpose here other than misleading town.

even if we take his reaction to bruno as "Snowflake", his reads on frost me and kenny is bogus. there is no association between these 4 players as he puts it out

inb4 frostbyte quote this post and bitch about meta while I am only tone reading rene here

17. ISO #667

Renegade would be the last person that comes to my mind as a snowflake but this game was deffo something else so far

every game is fresh for sure but not sure what is renegades purpose here other than misleading town.

even if we take his reaction to bruno as "Snowflake", his reads on frost me and kenny is bogus. there is no association between these 4 players as he puts it out

inb4 frostbyte quote this post and bitch about meta while I am only tone reading rene here
    Rene has been quite OMGUSy, but that doesn't make him scum, especially when the train on him is baseless. I'd probably do something similar in his position as town.

18. ISO #668

Rene has been quite OMGUSy, but that doesn't make him scum, especially when the train on him is baseless. I'd probably do something similar in his position as town.
    MM

don't get me wrong here, the staff does what they want and I personally trust the hosts and staff here.

I got warned for far less of this drama back in Spirits II and FBI games when it was blink vs baker

obviously the shit bruno pulled is on next level and it is you guys that will decide what to do. i personally don't mind if someone is being a retard or racist. just ignore the person and move on. just compare gyr or zone_q11's reactions to bruno and then compare rene's. rene continuously responding in fairly equal toxicity for 14 pages straight is not something to ignore here fmpov. as for game/community integrity stuff, thats you and banana's ballgame

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

i think ur making a mountain out of a molehill
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

Popping in before going off
    MM

don't get me wrong here, the staff does what they want and I personally trust the hosts and staff here.

I got warned for far less of this drama back in Spirits II and FBI games when it was blink vs baker

obviously the shit bruno pulled is on next level and it is you guys that will decide what to do. i personally don't mind if someone is being a retard or racist. just ignore the person and move on. just compare gyr or zone_q11's reactions to bruno and then compare rene's. rene continuously responding in fairly equal toxicity for 14 pages straight is not something to ignore here fmpov. as for game/community integrity stuff, thats you and banana's ballgame
    Lol no big deal, I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was "coercing" anyone or w/e :P

~~
    also MM

what are your thoughts on ceko's opportunistic play? Do you wanna ISO ceko together?

Who is your top scum so far?
    Which opportunistic play, exactly? He seems rather standard to me. As for my top scum, it's still Kenny ("you're scum because you're part of a scum team"... lol).

23. ISO #673

Spoiler : bruno's pics :
    found a pic of renegade
    found a pic of marshmallow marshall

Shit I think we're both outed

24. ISO #674

Popping in before going off

Lol no big deal, I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was "coercing" anyone or w/e :P

~~

Which opportunistic play, exactly? He seems rather standard to me. As for my top scum, it's still Kenny ("you're scum because you're part of a scum team"... lol).
    MM you're being hypocritical here. I've explained my read twice to you and invited you to discuss with me too. I've not called you something like cunt, faggot, cuck or nigger either. There's no reason for a town member to not take up my offer. Your smileys, lols and shitposts do not help this case either. Starting from 0 again, anyway, this is the chain of posts you're basing your opportunistic push on:

Fake news. You live in a fantasy land like a religious zealot and so have to fit any discussion to your goofy dogma, which is apparently Ren Gyr Zone and MM are scum. No matter what we would do you would use that as evidence that we are scum. Nothing we do, nothing we say, could change your opioid fried mind, which is one) sad and two) means you are a huge liability for anyone trying to actually play the game moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This post has so many words, and it's so useless for your defense. You are literally the only one out of your 4 ppl team who isn't actively trying to "move forward" to a new train, and is still stuck on bruno instead. This is complete scum mob mentality
    You jumped on the train of a mindless addict. I don't really need to defend myself from him as there is no substance to anything he says. Feel free to sheep the looney toon though. Jeez Kenty, I thought you were able to think for yourself!
    Have you read one sentence and then decided to just respond with insults? That's what you sound like. You're one of the few people who actually isn't trying to find any scum here. And you just ignored that part of my post, proving your agreement on my excellent read
    "Nothing we do, nothing we say, could change your opioid fried mind, which is one) sad and two) means you are a huge liability for anyone trying to actually play the game moving forward." was in ren's first post here. He has done nothing but insult others, or shitpost with some mario questions. Every single post of his prevents moving the game forward. That leads to the read of him viewing other people's posts (his hypothetical scumteam, this could be anyone) as his achievements too. He claimed to be trying to move the game forward.
    His respond to my post pointing that out was calling bruno a mindless addict and a looney, me a sheep. He did not respond to the part of my post singling out his "trying to move the game forward" fuckup. That's a scumslip in and of itself, people unconsciously do that when they agree with something and can't deny it.

Now shut the fuck up, your scumpaint is shit.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

MM you are exposed scum literally right now. Ren is lynched today, Ren is flipping red and you are getting lynched tomorrow. This is set in stone at this point, everything is solved. And you are not doing something similar to Ren right now.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

I wanna assume ceko is town btw. There is one post that literally puts him into towncore assuming no level 3 wifom
    Okay. I'll take your word for it. I don't really have much basis to question this in my notes.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #680

But MM ignoring reads about ceko even when he was pinged is interesting
    people take d1 reads with a pinch of salt but I must say I am usually right about my tone reading. mm ceko rene are scummy. i am not saying thats the scum team but I think there is at least 1 scum boxed in this pool. ISO on rene, he actually claimed toad which is what I was reading him for since the start. scum/toad so thats the only townread I have on him since he claimed what I was reading him for. I even threw a fake vote on him to see where this whole bruno x rene would go and see how others react. That's where MM and ceko started pinging me a lot.

mike is also scum hunting but i don't see it coming from town pov. he probably rolled another neutral from hidden any. when i look at this game from mafia pov, I can see Mike is begging mafia to visit him so he can become red princess. and if green visits him, he will appear green to cop check tonight. thats a scum win from there which is gonna be a disaster for town.

the way people post stuff usually are quite telling about their alignment. scum knows who scum are and they only need to find neutrals so they can snowball from there.

this is why I said everyone is VT until they claim TPR or neutral.

but I am also okay with choosing IC since that will lock a slot for us, I think we need to lock slots coming to day 2 and day 3 and indirectly control night actions given the setups chaotic nature with multiple factions and alignment changes.

31. ISO #681

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i think ur solving the game like i am, but u haven't posted enough for me to believe ur not faking this.
    Delusional. I'm going by meta now, which y'all think is stupid, but entitled mindsets like that get one pocketed by scum, and scumread by town. Town isn't gonna babysit anyone into good reads anymore than scum would

32. ISO #682

people take d1 reads with a pinch of salt but I must say I am usually right about my tone reading. mm ceko rene are scummy. i am not saying thats the scum team but I think there is at least 1 scum boxed in this pool. ISO on rene, he actually claimed toad which is what I was reading him for since the start. scum/toad so thats the only townread I have on him since he claimed what I was reading him for. I even threw a fake vote on him to see where this whole bruno x rene would go and see how others react. That's where MM and ceko started pinging me a lot.

mike is also scum hunting but i don't see it coming from town pov. he probably rolled another neutral from hidden any. when i look at this game from mafia pov, I can see Mike is begging mafia to visit him so he can become red princess. and if green visits him, he will appear green to cop check tonight. thats a scum win from there which is gonna be a disaster for town.

the way people post stuff usually are quite telling about their alignment. scum knows who scum are and they only need to find neutrals so they can snowball from there.

this is why I said everyone is VT until they claim TPR or neutral.

but I am also okay with choosing IC since that will lock a slot for us, I think we need to lock slots coming to day 2 and day 3 and indirectly control night actions given the setups chaotic nature with multiple factions and alignment changes.
    lol why the fuck did you post that

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Martin 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin 1
    test 1
    test 2
    Oh hey it works. (Like this

[QUOTE=Martin 2]
    [QUOTE=Martin 1]test 1[/QUOTE]
    test 2[/QUOTE]

I guess you just have to manually add code for past quotes in posts you're replying to.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700