Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Gyrlander @Marshmallow Marshall @Zone_Q11 @Renegade

these are the top 4 to watch for. they all defended eachother, tried derailing and discrediting me, and after called out for being in cahoots have turned on each other. this is truly elementary low iq playstyle at its finest. pathetic.
    For the record, I townread Zone and Renegade, and have no read on Gyrlander at the moment

And noone "called me out", nor did I "derail" you; as for discrediting you, you do a nice job at that yourself, you know. You don't need help. Same can be said of the others you named.

I think scum stayed relatively distant from the wagon to avoid being the ones seen as guilty of the big push and to keep the possibility of putting the late votes and maybe eventually hammer town!Bruno (note that I'm assuming town!Bruno this game).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @Dark Magician

ok IC

solve the game
    I don’t like this post at all. Big red flags go up.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Have you read one sentence and then decided to just respond with insults? That's what you sound like. You're one of the few people who actually isn't trying to find any scum here. And you just ignored that part of my post, proving your agreement on my excellent read
    Your read, LOL. @Bruno are you going to bitch at Kenty here for stealing credit for your read?

5. ISO #355

Im gonna point out, I read what you say. But scumpainting is a scum strategy, what the fuck do you expect here, lol
    *angry distorted squirrel noises*

Scumpainting can be for reaction testing... and Zone does not use reaction testing with parsimony lol. Also, your vote doesn't follow your mouth.
    -vote Kenny
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    You do realize that that is practically all of their posts, right?

- Bruno is a troll.
    - Ceko and Kenny are Bruno worshippers.
    - I am not seeing any difference between Bahkieh and bakermir since both are lurking.
    - FrostByte... FrostByte I can still talk with, but I'm pretty sure he still wants me dead for some reason.
    I'm legit waiting for you to drop this shitty façade.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    what's w the BUS emote. r u gonna accuse DM of bussing if he comes up w a solve?
    I got the feeling he was telling DM you better play or else he was going to buss him.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Scumpainting can be for reaction testing... and Zone does not use reaction testing with parsimony lol. Also, your vote doesn't follow your mouth.
    -vote Kenny
    Hey I'm all up for voting Kenny but this vote is just DISGUSTING.

10. ISO #360

-vote Kenny
    MM this is stupid. If you want me to explain something, ask away, but the way you're quoting me and reacting to it is entirely dumb. My vote is on renegade anyway, and it's pretty clear that renegade is scum here

11. ISO #361

I'm back!

For the record, I townread Zone and Renegade, and have no read on Gyrlander at the moment

And noone "called me out", nor did I "derail" you; as for discrediting you, you do a nice job at that yourself, you know. You don't need help. Same can be said of the others you named.

I think scum stayed relatively distant from the wagon to avoid being the ones seen as guilty of the big push and to keep the possibility of putting the late votes and maybe eventually hammer town!Bruno (note that I'm assuming town!Bruno this game).
    you are so full of yourself to even assume anyone cares about your reads. join date 2017. get lost kid.

12. ISO #362

This post has so many words, and it's so useless for your defense. You are literally the only one out of your 4 ppl team who isn't actively trying to "move forward" to a new train, and is still stuck on bruno instead. This is complete scum mob mentality
    i liked ren's tone in that post though. why r u scumreading him for getting mad at some1 who's calling him names?
    ur singling out ren in this post, but refer to his behavior as "scum mob mentality"? if u claim that was another misquote or a typo, remember that will be ur second time today.

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Answer in your first post to the game.

Favorite:

2D Mario Game:

3D Mario Game:

Here's mine:

2D: Super Mario World
    3D: Super Mario Sunshine

That assumes I've ever even played a Mario game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You shouldn't take Bruno serious... the rest of us I think have provided a decent amount of sanity.
    This is a good summary of the game.
    If reading people D1 is pointless, then what is MM doing right now?

I am playing this game because I was dragged by Dark Magician. Where in the world was stated that lazy people can't play FMs?

MM's warning mentioned punishments post-game, meaning that he can do whatever he wants from right now until the end of the game.

Regarding the mindmeld: Good for you.

1. Oh god. Now I have to deal with two of you. Ugh, I should really leave this game...
    2. Why would you claim now? Did you even read the setup?

Good for you. You have "revealed" me. I am both TRYING to play normally, and SAYING I want to die at the same time. I am "pretending to be aloof" (whatever that means).

...so what? What does that have to do with this game?
    I'm doing exactly that! And I despise the strategy of those who say D1 reads are always bad and therefore shouldn't be emitted. They're not always bad, and even when they are, they give associative information to work with later.

/mod hat on/ About my warning, I'm respecting the host's juridiction, which is the ongoing game; outside of emergency cases, staff handles post-game discipline. /mod hat off/

About @theoneceko calling you scum because of "self-pushing" and the like (aka your playstyle lol), I'd like to hear why he thinks that's scummy, because to me, that's just a style.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

i liked ren's tone in that post though. why r u scumreading him for getting mad at some1 who's calling him names?
    ur singling out ren in this post, but refer to his behavior as "scum mob mentality"? if u claim that was another misquote or a typo, remember that will be ur second time today.
    The other members of his scumteam have tried to derail. It's mob mentality to assume as scum that your team's work is also yours.

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey I'm all up for voting Kenny but this vote is just DISGUSTING.
    I have a feeling on Kenny and he doesn't put his vote where his mouth is there; he just "points out". And apparently renegade is obvscum to him because ? ? ? ? ?

I think I'll remain disgusting

22. ISO #372

if DM doesn't live up to his standards then lets vote him out. He wants to be IC then he gotta give his best. I call his claim "fluff"
    not a direct answer to my question, but ok??? going for a mega lurker rn seems pointless.

23. ISO #373

The other members of his scumteam have tried to derail. It's mob mentality to assume as scum that your team's work is also yours.
    that assumes he has a scum team...

24. ISO #374

Renegade (3 [L-5]):
    FrostByte, Bruno, Kenny
    Bruno (1 [L-7]):
    Zone_Q11
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    bakermir (1 [L-7]):
    theoneceko

25. ISO #375

MM this is stupid. If you want me to explain something, ask away, but the way you're quoting me and reacting to it is entirely dumb. My vote is on renegade anyway, and it's pretty clear that renegade is scum here
    Why is this stupid? And why is Renegade clearly scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    you are so full of yourself to even assume anyone cares about your reads. join date 2017. get lost kid.
    No u

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

I have a feeling on Kenny and he doesn't put his vote where his mouth is there; he just "points out". And apparently renegade is obvscum to him because ? ? ? ? ?

Maybe ZoneQQ is a secondary scumread or he's just criticizing one post. Although I guess I can imagine what you're thinking right now.

28. ISO #378

u need to explain that.
    Oh. I mainly said it because Kenny seems weird and there's few times I detect "weirdness" coming from someone. Normally I just don't detect ANYTHING or towniness.

I said his vote is disgusting because I thought he made it mainly because of the scumpainting shit thing but it appears it's mainly a gut read.

29. ISO #379

So... let me get this straight. If I sleep, I get scumread for being silent after you say I am scum. If I don't sleep, I get scumread for not lying.

...wow, it seems that I am always 100% scum no matter what, huh?
    Exactly!

Seriously though, I really think Zone is town here. Not that people can be blamed for suspecting him lol, but I trust him.

30. ISO #380

Renegade (3 [L-5]):
    FrostByte, Bruno, Kenny
    Bruno (1 [L-7]):
    Zone_Q11
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    bakermir (1 [L-7]):
    theoneceko

31. ISO #381

@Whysper welcome to sc2maf. if u haven’t already done so or if someone hasn’t already asked you, what r ur thoughts on the game so far? do u have any initial reads?
    @theoneceko

What do you expect to achieve with this?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

Mario
    Check one player to see their alignment. If you check Princess Toadstool, you will become a lovebird with her.
    If Team Koopa captures Princess Toadstool, you will become Evil Mario in your rage. If Luigi becomes a lovebird with Princess Toadstool, you will become Abandoned Love.
    If you check Team Koopa your alignment will become locked as Mushroom Kingdom and you cannot be converted

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If we all open claim would that break the setup? Becuse there are roles listed.
    This is a terrible, terrible idea. We don't want to lessen the kill pool to allow scum to kill TPRs and to create more evils with the weird mechanics. All we'd break is our chances to win xD

36. ISO #386

If we all open claim would that break the setup? Becuse there are roles listed.
    /////

37. ISO #387

Yes it does. This setup has a 3 people red mafia team.
    it implies renegade is part of that team

You cannot justify a scumread on someone based on the premise that he's scum, that's illegal

38. ISO #388

This is a terrible, terrible idea. We don't want to lessen the kill pool to allow scum to kill TPRs and to create more evils with the weird mechanics. All we'd break is our chances to win xD
    are you MAfia?

39. ISO #389

it implies renegade is part of that team

You cannot justify a scumread on someone based on the premise that he's scum, that's illegal
    That's literally the read. He acts like someone part of a 3 people team. MM it's not that hard

40. ISO #390

I got the feeling he was telling DM you better play or else he was going to buss him.
    yea I was tellin him to play better since he fluff claimed VT and conditioned us to lynch him if we don't believe him or make him immortal citizen.

the bus emote is a good catch but that is just me intimidating a possible scum!DM because I think his only post in this game so far can very well be in his scumrange, don't you think?

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

yea I was tellin him to play better since he fluff claimed VT and conditioned us to lynch him if we don't believe him or make him immortal citizen.

the bus emote is a good catch but that is just me intimidating a possible scum!DM because I think his only post in this game so far can very well be in his scumrange, don't you think?
    DM that is a 50/50

Dm could do that as town or MAfia.
    it is NAI for DM

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

How anyone has real town reads today is beoynd me. I do think if MM is alive he would be a Great Check tonight.

45. ISO #395

are you MAfia?
    Negative, sir. But I think you may be neutral testing the waters about claims, and that benefits scum (or neutrals) in this setup...

46. ISO #396

This is a good summary of the game.

I'm doing exactly that! And I despise the strategy of those who say D1 reads are always bad and therefore shouldn't be emitted. They're not always bad, and even when they are, they give associative information to work with later.

/mod hat on/ About my warning, I'm respecting the host's juridiction, which is the ongoing game; outside of emergency cases, staff handles post-game discipline. /mod hat off/

About @theoneceko calling you scum because of "self-pushing" and the like (aka your playstyle lol), I'd like to hear why he thinks that's scummy, because to me, that's just a style.
    i just thought he was disguising it, but my scumread on zone is weakening already anyways. i'll need to reread, but i doubt i'll have the energy.

i'm starting to think this is simply zone's "style" too, but maybe scum from other sites are just bad. were u in my game with wiisp? he was a rep in the MU champs, but got lynched day 1 as scum LOL. also, zone has done way too much misdirecting for me to townread him.

47. ISO #397

DM that is a 50/50

Dm could do that as town or MAfia.
    it is NAI for DM
    exactly.

i was only letting him know that his VT claim or request to become IC doesn't work the way he thinks it to be.

if he is TPR, he is gettin shot tonight with that 1 single post.

if he is VT, he will be ML unless he starts playing.

if he is scum, we got another lol

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

That's literally the read. He acts like someone part of a 3 people team. MM it's not that hard
    Ah yes, he acts as someone who's so terribly bad that he outs his entire scum team in the first hours of the game.... uh what? That's literally impossible. And you're basically begging the question

50. ISO #400

this can be a pr trap, so i won't answer this (i haven't softed anything yet btw, don't get any ideas lol). be careful when answering this.
    OK Ceko is now my top town. The fact he pointed this out. MM only said it was bad. I am scum reading MM a little becuse he did not point this out.

I will admit this was 100% a PR Trap call me scummy for it IDGAF. But I wanted to see who would jump on the band wagon or Refute it for exactly what it was. Anyone Trying to lynch Ceko is SCum in my book.