Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    I tried scumpainting you for bussing Bruno, saying neither of you are towny at all when you voted Renegade for literally no reason.

But clearly you won't care about what I say, and you'll continue sheeping Bruno, so don't mind me. I will patiently wait for my death. (Though I am hoping that it comes very, very soon.)

That's not what Ceko said though, so this is just a straw man argument.
    Im gonna point out, I read what you say. But scumpainting is a scum strategy, what the fuck do you expect here, lol

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    zone qq, gyrlander, and renegade are the only 3 to start attacking me after i started the vote on renegade. you bitches need to learn the game. u aint ballers. u fluffers. queers.
    I HAVEN'T ATTACKED YOU!!"·?¿"!?·!"¿"·!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

and yet you still havent refuted my logic. jesus christ you're bad. thats why i personal attack. cuz kneejerk reaction ALWAYS works. and ur kneejerk reaction is to be a little bitch cuz u feel threatened that u have a role u deem excited and mysterious but its in jeopardy cuz u couldnt contain ur autistic excitement and u got read as scum literally within an hr of posting. pathetic.

learn to play mafia.
    You really do run with your fantasies, that I can respect, except your narrative is wrong.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    That's actually really solid. Toad would've just shrugged it off.
    exactly. thats why these lil bitches are water off my back. but they way they get so personally invested shows just how right i am. theyre scared that their gonna lose their opportunity to fulfil their 'neat' roles, so theyre firing back with 10x the effort im putting in

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Bruno reminds me of Seth (Dark Magician), but then without any profanity restraints.

As for the second line: Meh. I'd rather be weak than lose my sanity from this game.

Hey. If you remember the bad stuff, can you do me a favor and kill me if you are mafia? I am not exactly fond of this site, and I kinda regret taking Seth's offer to play here.
    You shouldn't take Bruno serious... the rest of us I think have provided a decent amount of sanity.

11. ISO #261

Reading people day1 is almost pointless. Other places literally have meta to random lynch d1 because of this.

If you're too lazy to look for logic then why the fuck are you even playing? Nobody is gonna spoonfeed you
    If reading people D1 is pointless, then what is MM doing right now?

I am playing this game because I was dragged by Dark Magician. Where in the world was stated that lazy people can't play FMs?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    bruno might be replaced out. personal attacks aren't allowed in fm's, and it's starting to be enforced more heavily.

i still agree w bruno's point about you, tho. bruno and i mind-melded for a bit UvU
    MM's warning mentioned punishments post-game, meaning that he can do whatever he wants from right now until the end of the game.

Regarding the mindmeld: Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I HardClaim VT.
    Never Rescinding.
    I hate the fact in this setup I get the useless role and probably the only one that has it.
    So here’s how this is gonna work.
    Lock Town Me RN and make me IC. Or Vote me and get rid of me as today’s lynch.
    1. Oh god. Now I have to deal with two of you. Ugh, I should really leave this game...
    2. Why would you claim now? Did you even read the setup?

u SAY u want to be killed, but u have some of the most well-written posts out of everyone. this post i just quoted shows u replying to ppl's quotes, which you've already done a few times before. ur posting style shows me ur TRYING. u also self-pushed with ur vote onto bruno. ik u said it's because u want bruno policy-lynched, but mechanically ur vote is a self-push. maybe it's just ur personality, as mm said, but in the end ur not rly being aloof. just pretending to be.
    Good for you. You have "revealed" me. I am both TRYING to play normally, and SAYING I want to die at the same time. I am "pretending to be aloof" (whatever that means).

...so what? What does that have to do with this game?

12. ISO #262

"Common sense", but apparently that doesn't exist here.

Apparently anyone who talks a lot without bussing Bruno is insta-scum in this site.

You're asking the wrong question. You should've asked: "If you're lazy, then why are you still alive? Aren't you too lazy to breathe?"

Anyhow, I don't see how this is helpful at all. According to you, everyone is either a diligent stalker or a mimosa plant, and there is no in-between.
    it's why i see u as scum, so it DOES help town when i point this out bc it's useful info they can mull over. mm and bruno agree, btw.

ignoring this. looks like ur trying to misdirect the flow of conversation.

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

exactly. thats why these lil bitches are water off my back. but they way they get so personally invested shows just how right i am. theyre scared that their gonna lose their opportunity to fulfil their 'neat' roles, so theyre firing back with 10x the effort im putting in
    LOL. Sorry what you are doing isn't effort at all. Just screeching like a drunkard under the bridge :grimace:

There is no correct way to respond to Burno. If you say nothing, FrostyBye would definitely say OHH SCUM LAYING LOW. If you respond, FrostBye says OH NO SCUM OVERREACTING. Unfortunate

15. ISO #265

@theoneceko vote for renegade bro, he is scum with qq
    i've played many games with ren and he sounds scummy no matter what his alignment is. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think u want me to vote ren bc u two have butted heads with each other.

zone is a higher priority lynch for me, but i'll wait until more ppl posted.

16. ISO #266

I am playing this game because I was dragged by Dark Magician. Where in the world was stated that lazy people can't play FMs?

MM's warning mentioned punishments post-game, meaning that he can do whatever he wants from right now until the end of the game.

1. Oh god. Now I have to deal with two of you. Ugh, I should really leave this game...

Good for you. You have "revealed" me. I am both TRYING to play normally, and SAYING I want to die at the same time. I am "pretending to be aloof" (whatever that means).

bruh

everybody is VT until they claim TPR

smh

17. ISO #267

I mean... sure. Why not. It doesn't seem like this game will get anywhere anyway.

...I kinda regret understanding what FrostByte meant by "Using logic will get you 100% lynched," but apparently that really is the case in this site.

-vote Bruno
    Okey you're victimizing yourself now. The only vote on you is Bruno and he has been broadly categorized as a big troll (or maybe a genius). So stop boy.

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Derailing the lynch now. Ren is scum. Bruno found the scum. Literally noone had the balls to even make up some scumpaint on bruno for that train. This is a classic scum strategy, making up impossible trains only to then start a new one
    it'd be crazy if the game were this easy, and even crazier for me to think that since i made that mistake last game as town.

@Frinckles i see u over there UwU

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

nobody has meta on me, but ill answer ur question. my role doesnt determine who i am. fuck you for that one. regardless, i call it as i see it.

called renegade as scum cuz he is scummy. zone qq was quick to hop to his defense, as was gyrlander. quite simple really.

basic people watching. marshmallow is unaligned neut feeling the pressure.
    Haven't mentioned Renegade in any post until now btw.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

nobody has meta on me, but ill answer ur question. my role doesnt determine who i am. fuck you for that one. regardless, i call it as i see it.

called renegade as scum cuz he is scummy. zone qq was quick to hop to his defense, as was gyrlander. quite simple really.

basic people watching. marshmallow is unaligned neut feeling the pressure.
    i'll look into this. if gyr DID defend rene, i'm not going to scumread rene TOO heavily for it bc gyr has also played w rene a lot. however, i need to keep in mind he hasn't played the same games with rene that i have. also, i'll need to analyze HOW gyr defended ren.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

I'll cosign this and add that if he doesn't want to play he can sub the fuck out
    Whatever any of you will say, I won't sub the fuck out until I am forced by the mod. As much as I dislike this site in general, I DID ultimately sign up for this.

what about you? ur behavior this game can be summed up in one word: LURKING.
    Isn't that what the majority of this game has been doing though? Aren't people always lurking anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Im gonna point out, I read what you say. But scumpainting is a scum strategy, what the fuck do you expect here, lol
    I expect you to be yourself and follow Bruno's trail.
    That's all I expect from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You shouldn't take Bruno serious... the rest of us I think have provided a decent amount of sanity.
    Riiight, I doubt that. Ceko is taking Bruno seriously, so at least that part was wrong.

it's why i see u as scum, so it DOES help town when i point this out bc it's useful info they can mull over. mm and bruno agree, btw.
    Your reason to scumread me is... that I have no content.
    ...fair enough, I have nothing to say against that.

Can you vote me now, now that I have failed to give you a defense?

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    bruh

everybody is VT until they claim TPR

smh
    Really now? Try it then: Claim VT right now.

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

good point. why was kenny talking about rene when mm was talking about zone??? just follow the train of quotes quoted if u don't understand.
    I know you're not done reading, but there's a train on ren right now. Since MM appeared here he's tried derailing towards bruno, and then there was this post. I misread who he quoted, but it's absolutely the smart reaction here to become suspicious of MM for that. If that helps with understanding

28. ISO #278

Whatever any of you will say, I won't sub the fuck out until I am forced by the mod. As much as I dislike this site in general, I DID ultimately sign up for this.

Isn't that what the majority of this game has been doing though? Aren't people always lurking anyway?

I expect you to be yourself and follow Bruno's trail.
    That's all I expect from you.

Riiight, I doubt that. Ceko is taking Bruno seriously, so at least that part was wrong.

Your reason to scumread me is... that I have no content.
    ...fair enough, I have nothing to say against that.

Can you vote me now, now that I have failed to give you a defense?

Really now? Try it then: Claim VT right now.
    seems most ppl i havent accused of being scum are taking me seriously. again, weird how that works. scumbag

29. ISO #279

I don't see how you bussing Bruno implies that either of you being town though?
    this is the only quote i could find of u "scumpainting" kenny, and even then, it's a stretch to interpret it this way. until u claimed to be "scumpainting" kenny, i remembered ZERO interaction between you and him. and i'm sure every1 else agrees.

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey you're victimizing yourself now. The only vote on you is Bruno and he has been broadly categorized as a big troll (or maybe a genius). So stop boy.
    ...? What are you talking about? Nobody has voted me. I just want to get rid of Bruno since he is a troll.

You know what? I'll make a bet: If I vote anyone other than Bruno as long as he is alive in the game, then I deserve to get tunneled and CFDed by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @Dark Magician

ok IC

solve the game
    Hm... Considering it's Seth, I bet his reads isn't going to be any different than Bruno's.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I HardClaim VT.
    Never Rescinding.
    I hate the fact in this setup I get the useless role and probably the only one that has it.
    So here’s how this is gonna work.
    Lock Town Me RN and make me IC. Or Vote me and get rid of me as today’s lynch.
    I'd say there probably are a few more Citizens around here.

37. ISO #287

never forget, yall. i said @Zone_Q11 was sus cuz he said he's not gonna be around tomorrow and was getting off about an hr ago after i called him scum. then i pointed that out. and now suddenly he's still posting

you seriously cannot be fucking dumber than @Zone_Q11

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

@Gyrlander @Marshmallow Marshall @Zone_Q11 @Renegade

these are the top 4 to watch for. they all defended eachother, tried derailing and discrediting me, and after called out for being in cahoots have turned on each other. this is truly elementary low iq playstyle at its finest. pathetic.
    There isn't much to discredit when we break down your opioid induced ramblings. So the premise is false.

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There isn't much to discredit when we break down your opioid induced ramblings. So the premise is false.
    yet yall 4 tried a train on me and disbanded after i pointed it out

youre dumb as fuck kid i will fuck that tiny brown eye u call an asshole as town lynches ur scum ass bitch

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

i said @Gyrlander @Renegade and @Zone_Q11 were defending eachother. now theyre actively turned on each other. crazy how that works.
    Odd. I don't remember "actively turning on either Gyr or Ren", but what are my words compared to yours? Of course you're always right.

this is the only quote i could find of u "scumpainting" kenny, and even then, it's a stretch to interpret it this way. until u claimed to be "scumpainting" kenny, i remembered ZERO interaction between you and him. and i'm sure every1 else agrees.
    Clearly I don't understand what scumpainting means.

I thought I'd get at least one response from that post from Kenny, but apparently it was simply slipped under the rug.

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Odd. I don't remember "actively turning on either Gyr or Ren", but what are my words compared to yours? Of course you're always right.

Clearly I don't understand what scumpainting means.

I thought I'd get at least one response from that post from Kenny, but apparently it was simply slipped under the rug.
    i am always right cause you 4 retards exposed yourselves exactly like i said you would and now you're backpedaling

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

There was no active defending amongst Gyr, Zone, and me. It is just shit that Burno made up and hope it sticks to the wall.

He continues to say shit and then proceeds to gaslight, which at best he is just an idiot and at worst is a neut or scum trying to derail any other conversation.

A good candidate for a policy lynch either way because both scenarios don't help the Mushroom Kingdom.

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Is it me or does this feel kind of partner like. Afraid his partner would be the lynch.

I will say this Bruno and ceko are same alignment don’t know if it is town or mafia.
    bruno's not getting lynched lol, his AtE won't piss ppl enough to policy lynch him. hardly any1 gets policy lynched in sc2maf anyways. u should know that.

49. ISO #299

I admit he has a point with the last paragraph.

50. ISO #300

never forget, yall. i said @Zone_Q11 was sus cuz he said he's not gonna be around tomorrow and was getting off about an hr ago after i called him scum. then i pointed that out. and now suddenly he's still posting

you seriously cannot be fucking dumber than @Zone_Q11
    So... let me get this straight. If I sleep, I get scumread for being silent after you say I am scum. If I don't sleep, I get scumread for not lying.

...wow, it seems that I am always 100% scum no matter what, huh?