Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2691
  1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Well, to be fair, I don't think you can vote yourself so you can't blame bake for not voting bake.
    they didn't even try. it was disgraceful.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #2103

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    i think he is having anxiety problems

give him time
    Always
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

important note for apes like mike and ceko:

scum=neut(all non town factions)/koopa
    town=mushroom kingdom

Above the water:

Gyrlander
    townlock

Bruno
    townlean

FrostByte
    townlean. I am kinds not sure on this. Could very well be koopa here when I lose my ability to read their irony.

If there is a scum in this group then ggwp

some of them could be part of a cult in another world too.. (small possibility)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Below the water:

Renegade:

low activity entire game.

Bahkieh:

scumlean but this is bahkieh. they don't like participating but it would be great even if they did post more on the slight at least..

Whysper:

scumlean due to low activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    I don't see a lynch for D2, so does that mean we chose to skip it? Why??
    you didn't place a vote.

FB:

Small chance of being green but low activity makes me think otherwise.. Can be pink and lying about their checks all this time. This is a slot that needs to be lynched on d4/d5 if not NK'd on n3/n4. I wouldn't trust the roleblock feedback either but we don't know. they could at least fuckin try playing here -__- Also if roleblock is true, then why is no one questioning the possibility of koopas roleblocking a pink killer here? But anyway, I don't trust FB fully and even if a RB happened then I bet koopas did it so I don't get a green check.

Martin:

My general opinion of them is good, towny slot but FB check on them puts them in a new position for me. Small chance of being green. Can be orange or pink. We only find out about FB and Martin if we flip them at this point. Their D3 start is far from town!Martin. Why would town!Martin go along with Mike's tale on how I(??) tried to get martin lynched or discredit when only thing I ssaid is that Martin has a chance of being orange/pink, this is facts. Maybe Martin is faking their d3 to see reactions, IDK wassup but scumlean here from now on. Martin is pinging me hard today.

MM:

heavy scumlean d1. d2 they seemed rather towny in contrast to their posts on d1 but I am starting to think they have contributed nothing to this game despite good post count. Their push on Bahkieh led us to nothing, it literally reminds me of his push on DS. back long ago on another game. I would honestly expect more from MM, at least more than "Bahkieh is suspicious" and nothing else lol

Mike:

good luck reading this guy. he can be town/scum. hypocrisy is strong in this one when they are a non-town role. I have a scum on him this game when I connect the dots. I imagined us bussing each other EoD1 TvT because I had a TPR read on him, he played along EoD1 but D2 is very questionable. They are willing to lynch anyone in this game and I find their posts coming from scum mindset on d2. they are quite opportunistic and their style is becoming repetitive. We gave him his Exe win over DarkMagician before, allowed him to ML Zedus despite nobody scumread zedus there except the actual scum(MM lol), this game is the right time to put an end to this madness.

ceko:

no town throws themselves out there and push a slot like this, just like mike. worst part is; we might expect mike to be town, I don't see ceko being town at all. I called out their TMI early on and I still stick to it. Ceko was protected by Mike and MM this game.

My Case Against TheOneCeko

Ceko TMI'd SoD1 and when I questioned the possibility of TMI, I got OMGUS'd by ceko, accused me of lurking(??) and scumpainted me ever since then for whatever they can find and you can see that 99% of it doesn't really make sense lmao. I don't know ceko meta well but I know that they had different styles in past two games, they were scum in one, town in other. They got caught on d2 in their scum game based on a fake roleblock claim which got discovered pretty quick. Their town game, I was able to townlock them on d1 till lylo but then.. them refusing to vote the right scum slot got me confused about them. either way, who gives a shit about previous games. This game is where we are at and CEKO done nothing but fluff posts around and their voice has been shaking each time someone questioned them. They have pushed Mike on D1 then on D2 admitted it was "fake reads". If ceko was town, I can't see in any world someone tunnel this way entire game on 1 slot(ME) and not even consider other options. I think ceko is our anchor scum and from here we can go with either Mike or MM as their potential partners and Martin/FB on lesser end.

My PoE:

Ceko>Mike>MM>Martin/FB(not sure who first)>low activity slots>frost>bruno>gyr at this point

we can only hope neuts and scums start killing each other near lylo..

6. ISO #2106

@bakermir you're not even gonna try? Just gonna keep WIFOMing this "I don't care if I die" stance you're supposedly taking?

7. ISO #2107

oop, spoke too soon lol

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

Why Gyrl townlock?

Ceko scummy as fuck or trying to be 200iq town savior and failing miserably. More likely scum imo. I get the sense that he thinks he's important and so he gets nervous any time anyone questions him.

Good point on Whysper asking why we didn't lynch d2. If they'd voted maybe it would've turned out differently.

I can't get a read on martin or mm and I refuse to feel strongly about ren because he's annoying and I can't be impartial

11. ISO #2111

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I'm about to go inactive for a few more hours :^) does it help if I give you a heads up?
    No, it would've helped if you'd contributed even a single thing while you were here.

12. ISO #2112

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Why Gyrl townlock?

Ceko scummy as fuck or trying to be 200iq town savior and failing miserably. More likely scum imo. I get the sense that he thinks he's important and so he gets nervous any time anyone questions him.

Good point on Whysper asking why we didn't lynch d2. If they'd voted maybe it would've turned out differently.

I can't get a read on martin or mm and I refuse to feel strongly about ren because he's annoying and I can't be impartial

fair

gry can be townlean too but on lylo i would never vote them with the current gamestate. this all can change, we are on d3.

13. ISO #2113

fair

gry can be townlean too but on lylo i would never vote them with the current gamestate. this all can change, we are on d3.
    Why, though?

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

Why would town!Martin go along with Mike's tale on how I(??) tried to get martin lynched or discredit when only thing I ssaid is that Martin has a chance of being orange/pink, this is facts.

I never said this. Neeeevvvveeeeerrrrr ddddiiiiiiidddddd.

Just because other people have said something itt doesn't mean I conform to the same thoughts. I simply independently found you scummy for most of the later-half of D2, you're putting way too much belief in that I must be Pink/Orange...So much so that you've seemingly overridden your past reads of me, including this:

yea ok martin is actin goofy on his last posts

thats not scum.

unless he changed his agenda heavy scum gameplay into AtE heavy one which is concerning at most but not deserving a yeet.

who do you associate them with here?
    Which seems to include the possibility of me being town here.

Besides, my willingness to get myself yeeted D1 doesn't exactly equal ANY neutral's win condition; Abandoned Love can't exist in the game at that point.

Therefore, I'm presuming you came to a fairly certain conclusion here that I was town.

And yet as soon as FB + DM came into the thread you started to attack me more and more so about how I *allegedly* have a high plausibility for being Daisy somehow.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #2116

Also there was this read too on D2:

Martin is never scum.

Did you even read the game when Kenny almost got Martin lynched? I was ready to vote out Martin up until that moment and I asked him role+vote and he actually claimed his role and placed a vote on Bowser.

So you claim Martin did that on purpose and not genuine???

YOu claim nothing + vote on Martin

How am I gonna trust you???

Fmpov you hard-pressing this "Martin could be evil daisy or lovebird" theory is you trying to adjust to the thread in order to suit your needs.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #2117

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I never said this. Neeeevvvveeeeerrrrr ddddiiiiiiidddddd.

Just because other people have said something itt doesn't mean I conform to the same thoughts. I simply independently found you scummy for most of the later-half of D2, you're putting way too much belief in that I must be Pink/Orange...So much so that you've seemingly overridden your past reads of me, including this:

Which seems to include the possibility of me being town here.

Besides, my willingness to get myself yeeted D1 doesn't exactly equal ANY neutral's win condition; Abandoned Love can't exist in the game at that point.

Therefore, I'm presuming you came to a fairly certain conclusion here that I was town.

And yet as soon as FB + DM came into the thread you started to attack me more and more so about how I *allegedly* have a high plausibility for being Daisy somehow.
    DM's role change and FB's green check on you could either mean you are really green or a possible pink/orange. there is also this world where FB isn't really mario and both of you are koopas. both of you could be masons too, thats all setup speculation.

FMPOV, FB could TMI on a slot and fake a green check, they can be genuine too. we don't know until we flip FB. they haven't been really doing anything this game which makes me TR them. for you, I had solid TR on d1 and mostly on 2. your d3 feels slightly worrying because of the tone change.

you find me scummy on d2 based on what? I had two people literally scumpainting me top to bottom and I did my best to post little and not derail the game because of their tunnel. I was ok with gettin eliminated and if you read EoD2 I was quite pissed at how the game was progressing, how MM gave us nothing but a "bahkieh lol". people were tired of seeing pages of ceko/mike calling me scum so I can't really blame you or anyone on that. however I find illogical conclusions with some of your d3 posts when you were talking about my tpr claim which seems to be more important to you than the general gamestate we are in

18. ISO #2118

Also there was this read too on D2:

Fmpov you hard-pressing this "Martin could be evil daisy or lovebird" theory is you trying to adjust to the thread in order to suit your needs.
    reread my poe then. In no world I advocated your lynch yesterday or today but you will be more and more suspicious every day as long as we don't flip cultists or koopas. I am only pointing this out. chill down martin

19. ISO #2119

DM's role change and FB's green check on you could either mean you are really green or a possible pink/orange. there is also this world where FB isn't really mario and both of you are koopas. both of you could be masons too, thats all setup speculation.

FMPOV, FB could TMI on a slot and fake a green check, they can be genuine too. we don't know until we flip FB. they haven't been really doing anything this game which makes me TR them. for you, I had solid TR on d1 and mostly on 2. your d3 feels slightly worrying because of the tone change.

you find me scummy on d2 based on what? I had two people literally scumpainting me top to bottom and I did my best to post little and not derail the game because of their tunnel. I was ok with gettin eliminated and if you read EoD2 I was quite pissed at how the game was progressing, how MM gave us nothing but a "bahkieh lol". people were tired of seeing pages of ceko/mike calling me scum so I can't really blame you or anyone on that. however I find illogical conclusions with some of your d3 posts when you were talking about my tpr claim which seems to be more important to you than the general gamestate we are in
    1. Assuming I didn't know my role, then yes that FB + Martin koopa team is possible, but plausibility is the real question here.

2. FB didn't get CC'ed. If FB is fakeclaiming Mario here, the real Mario would instantly know that this guy was probably scum. Just hard counter-claim and bam we got a guaranteed koopa dead by EoD2 or EoD3.

Which is quite frankly ballsy of Koopas to do considering, if BananCucho only gave 3 koopa roles including bowser, would quite swiftly leave the koopa team down to just 1 member.

The ONLY way he's scum is for some reason the real mario thought FB was towny as fuck and didn't CC for the sake of towny cover.

But I don't really recall anyone specifically town-reading FB that hard.

3. My scum-read still hasn't mentioned anyone else's arguments against you so far. If you've haven't misinterpreted me, you would understand clearly that my scum-read of you is directly because of your read progression against me and this emphasis about "Martin could be scum" here.

4. I haven't brought up that you claimed TPR on d3. My last post on it was on D2 (and my last post of D2 in fact):

ceko you know from mod very well to not lynch uncontested TPR on d1/d2
    This is wrong on so many levels.

The mod is VERY different from Forum Mafia in terms of strategies and more.

Not least of which:

1. Basically everyone in the mod is a fucking power role
    2. Those TPR's are sorted into categories. Not just "Hidden town"
    3. You don't lynch people who claim a specific role, and are uncontested by role/category.

You claimed "TPR" and left it at that.
    THIS was in response to you trying to use your vague "TPR" claim, equate it to a different medium of Mafia that has very distinctly different nuances, and think the same logic or principles apply here (when in truth its more complicated on that since this game relies on discussion and interaction, whereas the mod relies mostly on mechanical play).

It just looks like a scum trying to rely heavily on the fact that they vaguely claimed TPR as having to be elimination-immune when there's exactly ZERO logic to support that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #2120

-vote theoneceko
    For the record I think this is a mistake. Over baker but town is garbage this game.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #2121

1. Assuming I didn't know my role, then yes that FB + Martin koopa team is possible, but plausibility is the real question here.

2. FB didn't get CC'ed. If FB is fakeclaiming Mario here, the real Mario would instantly know that this guy was probably scum. Just hard counter-claim and bam we got a guaranteed koopa dead by EoD2 or EoD3.

Which is quite frankly ballsy of Koopas to do considering, if BananCucho only gave 3 koopa roles including bowser, would quite swiftly leave the koopa team down to just 1 member.

The ONLY way he's scum is for some reason the real mario thought FB was towny as fuck and didn't CC for the sake of towny cover.

3. My scum-read still hasn't mentioned anyone else's arguments against you so far. If you've haven't misinterpreted me, you would understand clearly that my scum-read of you is directly because of your read progression against me and this emphasis about "Martin could be scum" here.

4. I haven't brought up that you claimed TPR on d3. My last post on it was on D2 (and my last post of D2 in fact):

THIS was in response to you trying to use your vague "TPR" claim, equate it to a different medium of Mafia that has very distinctly different nuances, and think the same logic or principles apply here (when in truth its more complicated on that since this game relies on discussion and interaction, whereas the mod relies mostly on mechanical play).

It just looks like a scum trying to rely heavily on the fact that they vaguely claimed TPR as having to be elimination-immune when there's exactly ZERO logic to support that.
    Anyone pushing Martin here is scummy as all can be. Scum read me I don’t care I prob will not live the night.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #2122

reread my poe then. In no world I advocated your lynch yesterday or today but you will be more and more suspicious every day as long as we don't flip cultists or koopas. I am only pointing this out. chill down martin
    Okay, I guess I'll let people make some poor arguments against me since clearly they weren't voting me and therefore that isn't a push at all that I also should not be concerned about.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #2123

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote theoneceko
    For the record I think this is a mistake. Over baker but town is garbage this game.
    He's at L-1.

Either way tho I think both of them (Ceko + Baker) have decent plausibility to be some form of scum.

Baker I just scum-read more.

Anyways, I'll vote Ceko in the future. Its just that if I did rn then it would end day less than 22 hours into a 48 hour day phase.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

-vote unvote

Is that how that command works?

I don't want him hammered before he can at least make a case

26. ISO #2126

-vote theoneceko
    You've been posting a vote tally all game but when you put someone l-1 you don't mention it?

Scummy

27. ISO #2127

I will admit though, most of my reasons to scum-read Ceko as of late haven't been as independent as my scum-read of Baker.

Mostly agreeing with Frost here.
    I'm scumreading them both... which makes me think one of them is neut

28. ISO #2128

@theoneceko better get his ass in here and talk.

29. ISO #2129

1. Assuming we lack information on the neutrals due to lack of flips, It isn't plausible right now but it can be on next days, why do you keep ignoring the mechanical facts here?

2. That's only 1 world. Quite possible one, that is true. You and FB are most probably green mechanically but this is only a matter of time there won't be any players remaining and then what's next?

3. There is no emphasis on your being scum here dude, stop with OMGUS on everything I say. I found your earlier D3 posts quite suspicious but this in fact doesn't mean you are my solid scumread or anything. I understand you are suspicious of me and I can't help you with that but try to understand if you are confused about me or if you are scum. What makes you town besides FB green check on you here? Do you have any scum other than me?

4. Are you sure?

Won't claim even when he's certain he will die

5. What the fuck is your point here? I never claimed immortality and I never treated FM exactly the same as mod. I love both and both are WAY different than each other, I have learned my lesson in my first game, together with you.

30. ISO #2130

Just so he doesn't get confused -

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte
    @theoneceko

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    -vote frostbyte

Only world frost can be scum in is 1

Bruno and Frost bussed the hell out of there partner.

And if you run that world I can only say one thing

Get the fuck out of here with that bull shit logic
    oh my god pls think beyond what my vote says at face-value
    i'm pretty sure u didn't mean to be anti-town, but u just were here.
    You pulled a Zedus and claimed to have already explained your tunnel on me but this is all you've said. Explain yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Not answering to this post but just wanted to quote you.

You feel so different from Insane Asylum. Maybe it's the avatar change, but in Asylum you seemed much more discrete and appeared to have an ace up your sleeve all the time.

Here you seem much more upfront. But as I said, maybe it's because you have a weird pixel girl instead of that nightmare-fuel moon.
    also I feel something similar with your avatar change. your old avatar was too cute + confusing for me to read you as scum ever, now I read you much bravely somehow and i know it is probably a mistake to read people based on avatars ;p

furthermore, i actually admire banana and ren changing avatars in insane also. I think style of @Norwee enlightened me on some things so all credit goes to them. ever since I picked up FM, I have been experimenting with the idea of changing avatars coming to each game, and even considered mid game changes. It reminds me of picking names in the mod coming to each game. i am still exploring ideas and learning without basing my gameplay on meta
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And okay, seeing how people really get influenced avatars, I might have to ditch my beautiful apparently-a-Rorschach-test wolf avatar.
    But the biggest fuckup is

SAME about frinckles, holy shit that pic srsly affects my view and it pisses me off LMAO
    @theoneceko you outwardly admitted that avatars change your view but you changed yours midgame and then you acted like it's nothing.
    there should literally be no discussion about my avatar. it's pointless. u trying to make a big deal out of it will be the only way my changed avatar will become one.
    It ended up becoming a big deal because you lied about it.

but if you dodging until at least somewhat close to EoD I'm gonna push for a hammer.

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

1. Assuming we lack information on the neutrals due to lack of flips, It isn't plausible right now but it can be on next days, why do you keep ignoring the mechanical facts here?

2. That's only 1 world. Quite possible one, that is true. You and FB are most probably green mechanically but this is only a matter of time there won't be any players remaining and then what's next?

3. There is no emphasis on your being scum here dude, stop with OMGUS on everything I say. I found your earlier D3 posts quite suspicious but this in fact doesn't mean you are my solid scumread or anything. I understand you are suspicious of me and I can't help you with that but try to understand if you are confused about me or if you are scum. What makes you town besides FB green check on you here? Do you have any scum other than me?

4. Are you sure?

5. What the fuck is your point here? I never claimed immortality and I never treated FM exactly the same as mod. I love both and both are WAY different than each other, I have learned my lesson in my first game, together with you.
    1. Technically speaking, any one of you could be a koopa. That's a mechanical fact from my PoV.

That's why sometimes we have choose and be picky with which mechanical facts to trust, and what is plausible.

Otherwise I can sit here and over-analyze everyone (which is not an enjoyable experience).

2. Well then I wish you clarified you were making these points in the off-chance that me and FB live to the end.

Generally speaking though I don't dwell on "what if X player lives until the end" because I could be quite wrong on who lives to the end.

3. Well my issue on D2 was that I believed many were possibly scummier than you (Ex: Ceko + Mike + DM; Mike to a small degree). But since scum decided to kill DM, and he flipped green, I then decided I should resolve the Mike + Ceko + Bakermir conflict since it was becoming increasingly clear that no matter how much I town or scum-read in that group, not everyone in there was the same alignment.

Also, though this isn't really one of my primary concerns, but that DM kill does solidify your past mentions about "DM + FB town = Martin possibly evil daisy" on D2 by making DM flip green thus removing any doubt.

4. That's my mistake. I only searched for the word "TPR" in my own ISO, and didn't realize I referred to it indirectly here on D3.

5. Then what was the point of bringing that up to ceko?????? Or even in the game for that matter
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

You've been posting a vote tally all game but when you put someone l-1 you don't mention it?

Scummy
    Tbh I did not even notice when I voted him he was at L2 . Call me scummy when I get Burnt tonight at least you all will see my flip and then can judge al lithe people pushing so hard on me. Also I would reather vote baker over ceko but ceko lynch is not bad becuse it would give us info lynched I consider awful are
    Martin FM Bruno

39. ISO #2139

Nevermind, I need to take into account too many posibilities making my decision just a random one. Personally, between all the possible lynches that I think can happen today I'd go with Bakhieh. My read on him is inexistent and I have him as a random Lurker. I'd rather not lynch Ceko who seems to act like Town Ceko nor Baker who I seem to trust (and at this point I don't even care if my feelings are manipulating me).

Thank you Anonymous Donor

40. ISO #2140

Please do so because we need it and I appreciate that when you do it.
    Last game that I did over-analyze,

I ended up scum-reading two of my higher town-reads (who ended up being town in the end).

I have no intention of doing that, and I was being serious when it wasn't enjoyable at all.

It ends up with me putting a whole lot of pressure on myself and getting so involved in a game in a way that's probably not healthy (and since I'm not super expressive, people generally don't see me as being very involved, I would imagine).

And all the while I am endlessly over-analyzing, I can't make any confident statements or post because, well, I'm over-analyzing and don't know what the hell to say because that in of itself needs analysis.

I'll still continue to analyze things here every now and then, though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #2141

Nevermind, I need to take into account too many posibilities making my decision just a random one. Personally, between all the possible lynches that I think can happen today I'd go with Bakhieh. My read on him is inexistent and I have him as a random Lurker. I'd rather not lynch Ceko who seems to act like Town Ceko nor Baker who I seem to trust (and at this point I don't even care if my feelings are manipulating me).
    So you think liar Ceko is town Ceko because MUH META.

Unless you plan on pulling specific behaviors that are very parallel, MUH META is trash

42. ISO #2142

Tbh I did not even notice when I voted him he was at L2 . Call me scummy when I get Burnt tonight at least you all will see my flip and then can judge al lithe people pushing so hard on me. Also I would reather vote baker over ceko but ceko lynch is not bad becuse it would give us info lynched I consider awful are
    Martin FM Bruno
    That's fair.

I don't have you scumread. That was just a scummy thing to do. No big deal, easy mistake to make.

If arsonist wants even a slim chance at winning they need to wait to burn. Arso is all or nothing kinda thing. If they burn they're gonna get scumhunted tomorrow and then gg for them

they should probably be targeting mafia tbh. If it dwindles between arso and mafia, mafia win because night chat

43. ISO #2143

Last game that I did over-analyze,

I ended up scum-reading two of my higher town-reads (who ended up being town in the end).

I have no intention of doing that, and I was being serious when it wasn't enjoyable at all.

It ends up with me putting a whole lot of pressure on myself and getting so involved in a game in a way that's probably not healthy (and since I'm not super expressive, people generally don't see me as being very involved, I would imagine).

And all the while I am endlessly over-analyzing, I can't make any confident statements or post because, well, I'm over-analyzing and don't know what the hell to say because that in of itself needs analysis.

I'll still continue to analyze things here every now and then, though.
    Don't stress yourself out. It's just a game.

Find a nice balance between giving a shit but not being stressed out.

Hard to do.

44. ISO #2144

So you think liar Ceko is town Ceko because MUH META.

Unless you plan on pulling specific behaviors that are very parallel, MUH META is trash
    Er... your arguments are so complex I literally cannot grasp them. If you want you can tell me the main points or direct me to some post because I literally cannot understand.

45. ISO #2145

That's fair.

I don't have you scumread. That was just a scummy thing to do. No big deal, easy mistake to make.

If arsonist wants even a slim chance at winning they need to wait to burn. Arso is all or nothing kinda thing. If they burn they're gonna get scumhunted tomorrow and then gg for them

they should probably be targeting mafia tbh. If it dwindles between arso and mafia, mafia win because night chat
    Er... We know if we're doused, so most likely there isn't any Arsonist.

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

Er... We know if we're doused, so most likely there isn't any Arsonist.
    Mike is claiming doused

50. ISO #2150

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Lynch ceko
    We should wait for his defense